All Comments on 'Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 10'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sandbankssandbanksover 9 years ago
Back with a bigger bang!

Finally, one of my favourite writers has listened, and how! He has exceeded my expectations in the way he brings the the de la Roque woman around and her conquest by Jack. I never expected her husband to be cuckolded and in such an erotic manner. It also sounds very realistic and yet so surreal. Truly so, as Jack has surmised about her daughters not measuring up to her in one of the previous chapters, Louise is a very sexual woman.

Moreover, you could trust with a very able writer such as rxm76 to add the subplot of the lipstick lesbian attraction between Isabelle and Carmen. That was a wow thing and keeps the male readers' with a constant hardon (I can speak for myself) and the female readers' wet and tingly (I would imagine so). It's been almost 14 years since the beginning of the Jack saga and rxm76 has only shone brighter and written sharper.

Please do not starve us for too long of the future chapters of one of the most erotic tales on Literotica (perhaps elsewhere too).

Please bring in Cecile too.

Please make Isabelle and Carmen lovers too, have Jack take them both together and impregnate both of them.

Please have Jack do Judy, Trixie Ann's daughter.

Please add a bigger subplot on Laura du Paige and her conquest by Jack as she is the one who sounds so distant and appears to challenge Jack's supremacy (through Reginald St James' narration).

Finally, please think of devoting a complete chapter on Jack and Kelly (yes, his daughter. How can you forget her?).

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Yea this is HOT

Having a to with the mother! I really didn't like where the story ended as I know Jack said he was gonna have her all night long!

I hope there is more with Louise!

sandbankssandbanksover 9 years ago
Sheer brilliance!

The continuation of Jack's tryst with Louise through the night to morning was graphic and erotic to the T. He lingers the right amount on their sexual interlude and is so consistent with their persona that you know they really exist.

But that's not the brilliance of this writer! His brilliance is shown in carefully (but I suspect that it comes naturally to rxm76) characterised Charles and a peek inside his mind and his development into a wittol/cuckold. Who could have thought of adding a sadistic violent streak to Charles in reaction to the realisation that he witnessed his own cuckolding, and sanctioned it by masturbating like never before. His initial response of a denial is uniquely exhibited in a more pervert manner - making his wife gag on his tool and him assuming that she became wet for his cock, an illusion which is a shield for all losers.

Every bit of this tale, this chapter is more erotic than his previous chapters. And none of the previous chapters are less than superlatively brilliant in providing what they intend to, an artful literary debauched eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

I was stopping by Starbucks and came upon this story. My panties are wet for my long drive home! I would love to meet a man like Jack Grierson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredibly sexy

Can't wait to see what happens to Jack and Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'd like to see Louise get heavily pregnant and have Jack suckle on her mother's milk.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 7 years ago
CH. 11 please

Love your Jack stories. Hope you continue with this series and with Louise. How about Louise pregnant with twins?

Poor stewardess was left waiting. Wonder what her turn will be like. Bet she'll be begging for his baby.

finexpcfinexpcover 3 years ago
Chapters 4&5

Where are Chapters 4 & 5?

TREK1TREK1over 3 years ago
YOU STILL ALIVE?

Are you still writing? Did you just got bored of this story or did you stop writing altogether? It would be nice if you continue this story or at least let us know if it'll continue.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whilst the story was certainly erotic, it seems that the author could not remember the names of his characters. The chauffeur was Henry, then Charles and back to Henry. Trixie became Jillian. I think some proofreading would be appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
1504 Followers
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES