All Comments on 'Her First Affair'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cow

Sounds like the boy was fucking an old cow.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

She will need to stay in touch with Tre. Fucking him became an obsession for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My kind of Story

Not bad it was pretty good!! Keep up the HOT STORIES!!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Carole is a very lucky woman

Love the story introducing Carole to BBC. It will kindle a desire for more. It would be great if husband will go along with Carole’s new need xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
slut

cheating slut. If hubby doesn't do it for you then divorce and not cheat. Hope he takes you to the cleaners and tosses you with the rest of the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sounds like she needed it probably will last for a while then she will go back to hubby'if she is lucky hubby will give her a hall pass from time to time'good story keep writing

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Why is it that every cheating wife

Goes from hating to give blowjobs to craving it? Please, for fucks sake, just stop! And if she’s fertile, with a grown adult son, then the likelihood is that her next child is at a greater risk for Downs Syndrome. After 35, the risk increases. Not to mention I’d shes that fat then she at an increased risk for gestational diabetes, edema and other serious health risks.

Do some fucking research.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Well written nice storyline. You did a great job of making Carol into a cheating slut. I enjoyed your sex talk and how she enjoyed it. Maybe another chapter to finish it. I suggest husband finds out and kicks her out. Or she gets pregnant and she goes of to to live with Tre and he kicks her out and she begs hubby to take her back. Carol then gets what she deserves. Everyone gets what they want then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex centered on mind, she is the one who was making the sex to mediocre. Why the cheating sex is more mind blowing because she is the one who is making it mind blowing. If she isn't married, it just another BBC, even a dildo with a heater could make her having orgasm. If she could make herself seeing her husband as adonis, if she would talk to her husband how to please her, she would get the sex she craved every single day. That's why wives always blame their husband for inadequate sex they get, because white middle age women always blame everyone but themselves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope we see more of Carole's adventures with Black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story very much. I love heavy set women especially their fat sexy bellies and their sensuous thighs. I’m glad Carole got to experience some hot sex. Sounds like she deserved it. She sounds like the kind of woman who could make love over and over!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This author writes very well, enough to capture context very well. Unless the wife is a calculating slut, what does she get with a lover vs. her husband? Perhaps working to improve things with him in the sack? Otherwise, she is going to find herself on the received end of a court date, as opposed to a date 'date'. And as a more mature heavy set woman, her horizons will be much more lonely divorced and alone if she wants more companionship along with the sex. A husband aware of her needs would at least try to do better and be happy with her attempted instruction or just be more romantic if clued in. This latter can still be accomplished even when the husband is older or in decline. Romance is in the head and not the apparatus. The blue pill fixes the latter. The thing is, love sees through it's own eyes and the results of age don't really matter because intimacy does not require calculation, except perhaps timing that blue pill right. Fun and loving are the best part of companionship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story, I read it exactly because of the title: Her First Affair. I wanted to compare note and I'll be honest and admit to having several romps when I was married. The first was with my college boyfriend at a reunion (does that really count?) he definitely became a much better lover, more tuned to making me cum, nice.` The second was a one nighter on the road which I regretted very much after it happened, it was very rough sex, left me bruised and afraid. The third, just before covid, was with a skinny young man ~24 but hung :), he was like an energizer battery, I came from his tongue and then we fucked twice that night and before he left early the next morning he fucked me from behind. Ah, your story, so many negative comments, begs the question from the morality police, don't men cheat and why did you read it in the first place? Oh, then there was Lamont, my first BBC...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wonder if she ever thought to tell her husband that they had 'meaningless, mediocre sex' and worked to improve it? Depending on where she lives, she could loss income, family, children... etc. Deservedly so I would say. A spouse SHOULD suffer consequences if he/she betrays martial trust. If someone were willing to mentally denigrate their spouse, what else would they be willing to betray? It's a logical question. The better stories explore these possibilities for the interested reader. It's not as the female Anon said, "the morality police", but that a spouse would intentionally break family trust. A divorce over infidelity has consequences for minor children, a wife or husband, etc. With this wife's attitude, the husband NEVER GOT a chance to improve their sexual intimacy because she didn't trust him to do so. No spouse would want to stay with another possessing such an attitude. Sexual intimacy is part of larger intimacy and should be a selective thing reflecting loyalty. If exercised narcissisticaly, it would threaten the rest through neglect. The woman here was a narcissist.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19554 months ago

Fantastic, I gave it 5 stars. The way it ended, I'm hoping there is a chapter 2 and more passionate affairs for her.

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 months ago

She has the making of a real where she just has to meet the right pimp. Just like the author is either a whole in the making or a bisexuality waiting to come out and is to afraid to do so. Sorry but I will never waste my time with one of it's stories again I didn't rate it however because of my attitude which I feel is fair to all in this generation. Which I am alive in but not a part of although I will miss my chefs D anp C RIP they fell to AIDS early in the outbreak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.