Her First Clutch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a cheerful woman that made friends easily and she knew everyone in her apartment.

Steven was next door. She tested her door but it was locked and she clacked her beak in frustration.

The need was bad. She wanted to feel it again. Had to feel it again. Her brain buzzed with the lack of her eggs. Her feathered hand shook as she tested Jonathon's door. Even though she knew he was married, she had to check.

A third door. She moaned, hating herself for the desire but unable to stop it. Like a junkie questing for her fix.

A fourth. The door opened. It took her a second but then she remembered. Tony. Tony's apartment. Young guy that was always awkward and shy around her. Not her type since he was scrawny and pocked with acne but she didn't care.

His apartment was dark. She closed the door gently and moved through the hallway, lifting her clawed feet one at a time. Her head rocked forward with each step as she walked. The apartments were laid out the same so she knew where his bedroom was and she peeked through into the dark interior.

The young man's blanket was tossed aside despite the cold. She crept into the room carefully until she was by his bed.

God, she thought, her eyes locked on the man's crotch. So wet. So damn wet. I need it. I need it, god I need it so bad. His cum inside me. Deep inside. The eggs yes yes yes more of them. So many more. My babies. The feel of it coming down.

He wore boxers and she hooked her claws carefully beneath the band before drawing them back. His cock lay limp and she shuddered, imagining it inside of her. Her juices were leaking from her pussy freely, running down her leg as they dripped.

As slowly and gently as she could, she stepped onto the bed and lay down against him, pressing her hot pussy against his small cock. Her feathers settled softly against his bare skin. She raised her arms, lifting her massive breasts before leaning forward, spreading the black feathers apart until an aching nipple was exposed.

Jan rocked her ass back as she pressed her nipple against the young man's open lips. A drop of her milk fell and he swallowed reflexively as he began to harden. The man groaned, twisting beneath her and she wasted no time. Lifting her hips, she grabbed his cock, rubbing the head between her thighs until she felt him against her hips.

The young woman shoved herself down and Tony gasped awake, grabbing her hips by reflex as she rode him. She gripped him tightly, flexing her pussy against him over and over. Milking him. Willing him to cum. The muscles within her pussy felt powerful. Changed like the rest of her body so she could lay her eggs.

"Who the fuck-?!" Tony yelled, slapping at her side.

The man bucked and came with a gasp. Jan crowed, grabbing his hands to press against her tits as she shoved herself down, locking him in place while he filled her. While he fertilized her. His hands gripped her sore breasts and she moaned with an odd croaking sound until he snatched his hands away.

Tony shoved and pulled away, scrambling back. He fell from his bed and slammed himself against the wall. Jan shuddered, hunching against the bed. She pressed her hands against her swollen labia, shoving his leaking cum back into her pussy while clenching herself as hard as possible.

"What- what are you?!" Tony gasped, pushing himself up against the wall until he stood, eyes wide and staring at the feathered woman. "How did you- What did you-aaaawk!"

She tried to smile but her beak only opened partially. She turned to look at him sideways as he pressed his hands against his mouth. His limp cock began to harden and she groaned as she watched it move.

The man - a virgin no more - stared at the strange creature while a million pinpricks exploded all over his body. He found himself staring at her wide hips and the bulge of her breasts beneath her glossy black feathers.

She's glorious, he thought, unable to stop himself. Her sleek feathers were glossy and clean and he couldn't stop feeling aroused at the sight of her.

A single quill slid through the skin of Tony's forearm. Jan turned and spread her thick thighs, raising her ass to him. Her ropy, clawed legs rested against the edge of the bed. Tony's jaws clacked as his hands began to lower to his straining cock.

Can't- he thought, touching his cum-soaked cock. Can't stop thinking- about-

Jan cawed as she felt hands against her hips and the brush of short feathers against the plumage covering her ass.

Yet, as the man shoved himself back inside of her and she lost herself to the pleasure of his cock pounding deep inside, all she could think of were the eggs she'd lay. She knew, deep down, that she would never stop.

And never wanted to.

12