Her First Halloween Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, David! It's so good to see you," she says hugging me immediately turning me around so I'm not facing the door. She cups my ass and tells me, "You're ass looks so good! Go ahead, we're both girls here tonight. You can touch my ass if you want to."

I grab hers and feel a bit at ease. My luck with women was non existent, so gripping a girls bum was a delight I hadn't experienced much of in my life. The night had made me question my sexuality, but the pleasure I'd gotten from gripping Valerie's ass proved I wasn't completely gay.

I hear someone clear their throat by the door. I turn around to see 3 massive black guys standing in the doorway. I stare awestruck. Who the hell are these guys? And why are they so big?

"Oh, David, that's Tyrone, Jamal, and Darius. Why don't you show them to the guest bedroom and help them get changed into their costumes."

I gulp as the rest of the girls are staring at me waiting for my response. Each of them were the size of NFL linebackers. I get excited as I think about what these guys could do to me. Wait, what they could do to me? What did Karla turn me into? I look down to see I'm fully erect, with my little bulge sticking through the thin polyester material of the bunny costume. I turn my head towards Karla, as she gives me a nod, but before I could say anything, the largest of the group picks me up, carrying me up the stairs, into the guest bedroom.

12