All Comments on 'Her First Happy Ending'

by pinklilies

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Homework

'What if my masseuse is some hot stud?' Actually impossible as masseuse = female and masseur = male (French).

dpierrotlefoudpierrotlefoualmost 10 years ago
Nice story... more to come with alittle more development!?

It was a cute story. Little short but cute. It'd be nice to have a little more (character) development - it was enchanted territory, new, scary and exciting all at once... being shy, and reserved and then being drown to new experience pushed by burgeoning excitements.

Regarding masseur/masseuse, it is a good point but it is clear that the common use in English, and definitely in American English, is not gender distinction is made. A masseuse is a generic term for either a male or female massage therapist, whereas in French, as was just noted, it would only refer to a female therapist, a masseuse.

Anyhow, looking forward to another part and see of this goes. More innocent girfriends turned by Andrea, Sunny and/or Jessi?...

Thanks,

Donat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
length

too short?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Opener!

Now that we know that Andrea has talked about Jessi to Sunny the masseuse, and Jessi also has responded very well to Sunny's "special" massage, let's get the 3 of them together for a 3-way massage session - maybe the 2 good friends under Sunny's firm but therapeutic control - that just might lead to an all-girl menage a trois later on! Sound like a plan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@homework

Dude stfu u whining spaz go suck your mom

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000almost 10 years ago
Very nice.

This story was hot, well written, and just the right length.

FunkyFreakFunkyFreakalmost 6 years ago
Flutters

Well, well, that had me fluttering in the you know where from beginning to end, thnx x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story felt very rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous