Her First Heat

Story Info
Virgin werewolf catches attention when she comes into heat.
7.1k words
4.57
146.1k
373
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paindora
Paindora
234 Followers

A/N: This story depicts bestial appendages and improbable physical situations on anthropomorphic creatures in sexual situations. Any creatures with animalistic features are sentient, mythical creatures able to participate in sexual situations of their own volition. All characters are 18+.

As always, if you want to skip to the good stuff, follow the asterisks (***).

--

The early morning sun slowly warmed Amber's bare skin as she lay sleeping. She was curled up close to one of her packmates in a large rough-hewn bed, breathing softly as she dreamt.

Amber rarely had her bed to herself since joining the pack a year ago: as the omega of her pack, she was the one people looked to when their morale was low. Amber was always willing to help or cheer up those who had kindly taken the lonely omega in and invited her to be part of their pack. Sometimes it was just enough to have a pretty young wolf to curl up next to boost someone's mood.

The packmate in her bed that morning was a young man named Reade, a feisty beta who was still learning his position in the pack under the watchful eyes of the alphas. Reade was tall, close in age to Amber and was rather protective of her. They got along well and Reade enjoyed sharing a bed with Amber, even if their involvement had been mostly innocent up until now. They often woke up curled in each other's arms under the enormous pile of furs in Amber's bed. Reade had been protective of Amber, making sure she wasn't bullied out of her fair share of pack resources.

Reade growled softly in his sleep as Amber stirred in her sleep. Despite being in his human form, the wolf always lingered inside, close to the surface. Amber cuddled close to him, a soft, placating whine in her throat to ease the tension he felt. Reade settled back down sleepily with a huff, his arms possessively around the young woman, his face pressed to the crown of her head. He sniffed her softly and then opened one blue eye curiously before sniffing her again and grunting. Something about Amber had changed.

Amber whined softly, displaying her bare belly submissively as she saw Reade inspecting her, his lupine instincts taking over from his human ones. His pupils were mere pinpricks as he sniffed her, travelling his way down her body to the valley between her legs where he inhaled deeply. He growled and sniffed her again, causing Amber to spread her legs instinctively as the higher-ranked male examined her.

"Good morning, Amber. You're coming into heat," Reade said with a strangled, husky voice. He could already feel the beast inside of him rising, wanting to mount this bitch and mate her properly, but the human side of him was in control... for now. Amber was a valued packmate and friend, not just a bitch in heat to be bred.

"I - are you sure, Reade?" Amber asked timidly. She was still a virgin, this would be her first time going into heat. She didn't know what to expect, aside from the fact that it was expected that she be mated. Her cheeks flushed bright red as she looked at him innocently, craving his guidance.

Reade smirked and licked her inner thigh, savouring the salty-sweet flavour of the wolf girl in front of him. Amber's honey brown eyes were wide and she whined softly, her posture submissive and pleasant. There was no doubt that Amber was entering her first heat by her scent and demeanour.

"Yes, I'm sure. Rika came into heat last November and her scent was the same," Reade explained. Rika was his twin sister who had since been mated with a wolf from another pack and lived with that pack now. Amber wasn't sure what would happen to her: she had a lowly position, after all, it was unlikely anyone from another pack would ask her to lift her tail for them.

Reade looked at Amber carefully and grunted.

"You're worried."

Amber smiled at Reade and offered him a soft, supportive lick, her posture still submissive. It was her duty to be the moral support for the pack. She didn't want to bring Reade's mood down over her own silly worries.

"A little. What happens now?"

Reade scooped her into his toned arms and smiled down at her, nuzzling her nose tenderly. Amber noticed Reade's scent was different than usual, or perhaps her perception of it was: it was an intoxicating, musky scent that spoke of pine forests, moon rituals and blood. Amber found it strangely titillating, her soft slit responding accordingly by beginning to spill her sweet nectar between her slim thighs.

"You'll be initiated into the tribe as a full member. I'm sure that Heath will want to see to that himself, though the honour could be passed on to anyone." Reade said, looking into Amber's eyes. The wolves were a physically close bunch - their mental and emotional intimacy as a pack meant they were more responsive to each other's physical and emotional needs than humans or mundane wolves might be. Reade held Amber close in bed, stroking her silken hair tenderly.

"Will it hurt?" Amber asked timidly, a shiver running up her spine, despite the fact that her skin was starting to feel like it was on fire and the only relief was where Reade was touching her.

"I don't know. There's usually a lot of squealing and yelping, but I've never seen anyone complain after. I've seen a couple of people try to challenge Vereise for her spot as alpha bitch because of the initiation, but Vereise has never lost a fight." Reade smirked, laying the wolf girl back onto the mattress as he noticed her heat started to take over fully, her eyes glazing over with desire and a flush appearing on her soft cheeks.

Amber's skin felt like it was on fire and like her mind was full of buzzing bees. She could barely think: her only thoughts obsessed with getting on her knees and... and what? She'd never been mated before, though she'd seen the act in many full moon ceremonies. It had seemed brutish then but now she held the thought in a different light. Amber's nipples hardened at the thought and she spread her legs slightly, a soft whine escaping her lips.

Reade mirrored her whine, moving over her naked body with his rapidly hardening cock on display. The two had fooled around before, kissing and biting and play-fighting, but the glazed, bestial look in Reade's eyes suggested that play was the furthest thing from his mind at the minute. His cock was already throbbing, releasing the potent precome of his kind: thick, sticky and with a unique masculine taste that the bitches of his pack found irresistible. He looked down at her as he dipped his cock against her tender skin with a look of naked desire on his face.

"Can we... are you allowed to...?" Amber asked, staring at the heavy, hard cock in front of her. She blushed when she realised that Reade was aroused by her, by her heat. Reade's cock was almost as thick as his forearm in his human form and nearly as long. Werewolves were very nearly human, but not quite as evidenced by Reade's physicality. It was hard to ignore the rigid length only inches from her body, and frankly she didn't want to ignore it.

Reade smiled, stroking Amber's cheek and looking deeply into her eyes. He took her face in his hands tenderly and kissed her, his voice now a low, animalistic growl.

"Do you think I'd let anyone stop me? You and I are always together - I wouldn't let someone take you first just for the novelty of it. I'm going to be the first to mate you, Amber. It's my knot you're going to remember forever. I'm going to mate you as my right as the beta of the pack. Only Heath and Vereise rank higher and they aren't here right now." Reade winked wolfishly, kissing her deeply again. He rubbed down her body tenderly, trying to relax the tense omega.

Amber was relieved: she and Reade were very close and at the very least she knew that Reade would mate her well and help her savour her first time. Amber nodded meekly as Reade enfolded her in his arms, kissing her and nipping at her throat. He pressed his strong body against hers, enfolding her in his arms as she surrendered her lips to him.

Amber moaned as they kissed: Reade had never been this overtly sexual with her before and it was making her pussy ache for him. She stroked his bare chest as they kissed, moving to straddle his lap so she could rub her dripping slit against him. Reade smiled when he saw how much she wanted him. He wrapped his arms around her slim waist and licked her little pink nipples happily, looking into her eyes.

The only thing on Amber's mind at the minute was the hot, hard cock with precome flowing freely from the tip only inches away from her virgin pussy. She watched the thread of precome trailing from his cock down to his heavy balls, full of seed and aching for release with desire, knowing that she would soon be filled by this wonderful cock. Reade's body held the tension of a hunting predator and Amber wanted that tension released for her, inside of her.

Reade's hands stroked over Amber's body hungrily, feeling a great sense of possession over her for the first time. He knew it was time to deflower the shewolf before him.

***

Amber's wolven instincts knew what to do: she got on her hands and knees and presented her dripping cunt to Reade submissively. She spread her legs wide to show off her soft, full pussy lips glistening with her juices. She had been told what to do by a superior in the pack: her only infraction would be disobedience at this point. She would have to let Reade fuck her, and in all honesty she was happy to not have the stress of that choice. Reade fell to his hands and knees, snuffling at Amber's virgin pussy, nuzzling it before licking it gently.

Reade groaned as the irresistible flavour of Amber's heat juices flowed into his mouth. His tip squeezed a pearl of precome out that was obscene in size as he stuck his face right against Amber's cunt, lapping happily with a wide tongue, his hand sliding towards his shaft to stroke himself while he licked the wolfgirl.

"You taste of honey and the earth and all good things," Reade grunted, pushing her shoulders down to raise her ass even higher in the air as his broad tongue teased her little slit. "You will be a good, obedient bitch and let me mate you."

"Yes, I want to lift my tail and be mated by you," Amber responded with a soft moan as Reade ate her pink slit, savouring her taste. His tongue lapped at her little clit, making her delicate thighs shake and his cock throb.

Reade's hand slid over his cock, bringing the massive shaft to full hardness. He spread the precome down his cock to help lubricate himself. He could see how tight Amber's little pussy was and he wanted her to come for him. Lube would certainly help ease her first time along.

Amber responded by spreading her legs wider, whining invitingly at Reade as she watched him stroke himself while he ate her out. Her virgin cunt was his to take, consequences be damned. All she wanted was to be knotted like a good bitch should be. Reade grabbed her thighs and began to eat her properly, his tongue teasing her slit expertly as his hands rose to her sensitive tits. He pinched her nipples firmly, rubbing himself against the bed to help satisfy the enormous cock that wanted nothing more than to breed the bitch that smelled and tasted so good.

"Reade, please, I want you inside me," Amber begged, pushing her ass against his face lustfully.

"Not before you come for me, Amber," Reade said wisely, flicking his tongue out to lick her little clit and make her squeal. He knew once she came she'd be nice and loosened up and his cock would fit better. That and he loved the taste of Amber's cunt and didn't want to stop tasting it just yet.

Amber cried out in mock frustration, curling her toes as she felt Reade lick her faster, savouring her delicate little cunt as he did. He groaned with satisfaction as she rubbed her face against him, trying to please herself even faster. He licked her from clit to ass, groaning as he pumped his cock with his hand.

Amber's whimpers began to take an urgent tone as Reade buried his face in her cunt. His tongue mercilessly lashed her most sensitive parts, making her scream with pleasure and tighten, coming against his face. She tightened rhythmically as Reade licked her, moaning against the pillows as her first orgasm surged through her body.

Amber's cunt was soaking wet, her honey dripping down her thighs and she wasted no time presenting for Reade even as her pussy twitched with the last remnants of her orgasm. Reade grunted and got to his knees behind Amber, rubbing her tits from behind with his strong hands as he rubbed his cock on her inner thigh, using her own pussy juices to lubricate his tip.

"It might hurt a little, but you're a strong bitch. You can take it." Reade said, nuzzling Amber affectionately. He wasn't going to hold back on her: he knew the others wouldn't and he didn't want Amber or her pussy hurt because he hadn't prepared her properly. He had the responsibility to break her pussy in properly, to introduce her to her true role as an omega female: a pleasure toy for the males and females who might want her. It had always been the way their pack had worked.

Reade growled and began to rub the tip of his cock against Amber's hot slit. Amber was so hot and her heat was making her so slutty, Reade was being driven wild. Amber spread her legs even wider, whining submissively as her pussy glimmered invitingly with her cunt juices. She was so low her tummy was nearly against the bed but her ass was high and proud in the air, displaying how ripe for a good fucking the wolfgirl was.

Reade dipped the tip of his enormous cock into Amber's tender pussy, making her yelp and gasp at the delightful yet strange new sensation. He grinned, knowing it would be a tight squeeze and that there would be more yelping involved but that much of it would be cries of pleasure.

Amber's hot cunt tightened around his tip and he growled, shoving a third of his considerable length inside of her soaking hole without ceremony. Amber was so tight around him his breath was taken away: this was the first time he'd taken the virginity of a bitch and it felt fucking amazing. Her pussy was blazing hot and it started to try to milk him almost immediately. She was eager to be fucked, and it made his heart race.

"Open up for me, Amber. Show me what a good breeding bitch you can be." Reade growled, his voice hoarse as he made an effort to remain in his human form. Reade hunched over her, pushing the first third of his cock in and out of her tight slit, groaning in pleasure at the silky, wet feeling. It was obscenely delicious that she was so full and yet this sweet little omega hadn't even taken all of his fat cock... but she would if he had his way.

Amber had never felt anything so good in her life. It was so intense, it felt like being truly full for the first time, it hurt but it was also the best feeling she'd ever known. Her blood raced, feeling like it was filled with stars as her heart hammered in her chest. The pain she could ignore - it was dull and she knew it was because she was being stretched around Reade's massive cock. The thought of her hole being taken by Reade thrilled her and made her pussy drip with the honey that would ease his way.

Her instincts told her to lower the front of her body and to let the wolf mating her mount her. She obeyed her instincts as Reade grabbed her hips, a soft growl in his throat. He pulled her onto his cock slowly, making her gasp in pain and pleasure as she felt his cock spread her lewdly. Her pussy was soaked and Reade took advantage of that, pushing inside Amber insistently. He hunched over her, growling happily as his cock penetrated her soft hole deeper and deeper.

'You're so hot inside, Amber,' a voice echoed faintly inside her head. She felt a wave of pleasure through that same connection and it made her yelp in surprise. Reade smirked and looked into her eyes deeply, his ice blue eyes searching hers for understanding.

'Our pack shares a mental connection. As you join us fully, you gain that ability too. You'll feel my pleasure and I'll feel yours.'

Amber was amazed but her mind was still hazy from her heat. The big cock pounding its way into her delicate hole was pleasurable beyond her imagination. Her breathing was short and shallow as she felt her lover push another third of his cock into her with a satisfied grunt. She could feel the ridges on his fat cock and she ached for more movement - to be fucked and broken in like the bitch in heat she was. Reade was being considerate and taking his time but still doing things in a typically wolfish way, mounting her with few apologies for his abruptness.

Amber's pussy was struggling to hold all of the cock, and there was still more to go. Reade's hands slipped across her body possessively as he began to fuck her in earnest, mounting her and shoving a bit more of his cock into her tight hole with each thrust. Amber could feel Reade's pleasure and it was overwhelming. The mental connection combined with his massive cock was beyond intense. Amber let out a soft howl, wiggling her ass onto Reade's fat pole lustfully.

'It's too much!' She thought back as his cock slipped even deeper into her cunt. Laughter filled her mind as the enormous cock fucked deeper and deeper inside, Reade's tip pushing inside her belly obscenely, making the soft skin of her belly stretch to accommodate his length. She could feel him struggling to control the change when all his wolf wanted to do was mount this bitch until she was full of his seed and knotted, her cunt a slave to his cock.

'Be a good bitch and take it,' came the response as Reade's cock finally hilted obscenely in her, pushing on her flat stomach for room. Reade grunted and began to move his hips gently, rhythmically to ease the enormous cock into his recently deflowered lover. His cock fucked her slowly and deliberately, taking the time to touch her intimately in her newly awakened places which ignited a firestorm of lust inside her.

Amber whined happily, pushing her hips back to meet Reade's powerful thrusts. Her pussy juices soaked his cock and balls, drenching him in her ripe scent. She spread her legs further, panting and yipping happily as Reade pushed her down against the bed, his powerful body moving over her rhythmically. He bit her shoulders as he fucked her, his entire body hunched over her while his hips moved rapidly. He humped her fast and hard, his balls swinging with the ruthless rhythm he was taking her. His precome was mingling with her juices and making her a sloppy little bitch, her cunt juices leaking all over the bed as he fucked her.

Reade grinned wolfishly: he loved fucking sloppy little bitches because he could tell they truly loved cock. Amber was going to be a good cockslut after he was done with her and young and old in the pack would have their way with her. She was a pretty little bitch so would probably spend most of her time full of come with a knot tying her little cunt up. Reade knew, personally he'd be back for more: he wanted her to crave his knot and to lift her tail for him more often than anyone else.

Amber could feel Reade's pleasure mingled with her own because of the psychic connection and it was making her dizzy with its intensity. Reade's claws dug into her sides and she shivered with delight: the wolf in her wanted to be mounted by the wolf in him. She had seen the massive knot of a male wolf before and knew that it helped breed a bitch like her properly. Amber whined and pushed against Reade as he hilted himself inside of her. He was going to fuck her right first, break her in before he knotted her little cunt. He slammed his cock into her over and over again, groping her soft breasts hungrily as she yipped happily.

Reade's enormous cock throbbed inside of Amber, leaking fertile precome against her smooth little virgin cervix. Reade's balls tingled as he fucked Amber, biting down on her shoulders to make her pussy clamp down on his cock.

Paindora
Paindora
234 Followers
12