Her First Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you want my seed, Amber." Reade panted in her ear as his hands pulled her back against him over and over. Amber gasped for breath, looking back at Reade with a smile on her face as his cock slid deep inside her. Amber looked dazed, her face was flushed but delighted as she answered.

"I want you to come in me, Reade. I want your hot seed in my fertile pussy, I want you to come in my hole. Please come in me and fill me like a little breeding bitch." Amber begged, rubbing against Reade desperately, wanting to be filled by his hot come.

Reade grinned and reached between her legs, stroking her engorged clit, using her own cunt juices as lubricant. He forced his cock deep inside her, grunting as his balls tightened.

"Amber, you're so tight, baby. I'm going to fill your pretty little pussy up. By the Moons, I'm coming!" Reade roared, hilting his cock in her and releasing a torrent of seed inside Amber. His cock spurted hard enough that Amber could feel the hot semen shooting inside of her, painting her insides. She whined happily as she felt Reade's come fill her pussy and belly. Reade wasn't finished with her and he grabbed her throat, rubbing her little clit as he choked her lightly.

"You're going to come for me like a good little bitch, Amber. I want to feel your sweet little pussy milk my cock." He instructed, shoving his cock hilt-deep inside of her as he rubbed her clit.

Amber was shaking from the pleasure of feeling Reade come inside of her and she could barely think. She felt her pussy tightening thanks to the attention her clit was getting but everything seemed automatic now. Her instincts had taken over and she was just a beast of pleasure at the minute. Reade bit her shoulder, his cock twitching happily inside her as he watched her squirm happily.

Amber screamed in pleasure as he bit her, coming hard again against his cock, milking it with her delicate pussy. She trembled as she came, arching her back and pressing her ass into Reade's lap, making him groan with pleasure as her milking squeezed the last few drops of come out of his enormous cock.

Reade released his grip on her throat and held her, panting happily and rocking her back and forth tenderly. Amber enjoyed being held and moaned softly, her pussy still throbbing with pleasure as he kissed her over and over, his mouth moving tenderly over her forehead, cheeks and lips.

"Thank you, Amber. By the Moons I never thought this would happen," Reade said, smiling at the omega who was gasping for air with a soft smile on her face. He wanted to stay inside her forever, but knew that his work wasn't done yet. He slowly slipped out of Amber, which unleashed a torrent of come from her pussy and made her yip in embarrassment and blush.

"I'm glad it was you, Reade. Thank you. Will you knot me, too? Please?" Amber asked, flipping onto her back with her legs spread while Reade's come oozed out of her sweet cunt, soaking her pussy and ass and the bedclothes underneath her.

"Of course I will. I wanted you to see the man before the wolf, though. The bitches say that getting knotted is intense and I wanted your pussy to be prepared for it." Reade explained, pinching Amber's nipples teasingly as he looked her over with desire.

"You're such a hot bitch, Ambie. You know everyone is going to want to fuck you. They're going to be lining up for turns." Reade said, kissing her.

"Right now, I wish they would! All I can think about is being mounted!" Amber said honestly, blushing at the thought of the males in the pack taking turns with her little cunt, all standing around her with their cocks hard for her. The thought excited her much more than she thought it would.

Reade smirked and scooped her up, kissing her as his wolven fur slowly began to grow in as he transformed before her. It was a blessing that the quick healing nature of the werewolves extended to their refractory period. Amber would need many more fuckings before she was satisfied. The man might need time to recover but the wolf was going to fuck this bitch right.

***

Amber stroked Reade's sable fur lovingly, scratching behind his ears as he transformed into his bipedal form. He was a massive wolf, nearly nine feet tall with a muscular body to match. Reade grabbed Amber like a ragdoll and began to lick her slit with his big wolven tongue, growling in approval as his sharp teeth glided along her tender pussy flesh. Her cunt tasted different to Reade in this form, sweeter: the flesh of a human woman could be addictive to a werewolf and he understood why.

Amber moaned and spread her legs as the wolfman's tongue plundered her cunt. It was so different than being eaten by a human: Reade's wolf form had an extremely long, hot tongue and his furry nuzzle tickled her cunt. His ice blue wolf eyes closed and he huffed happily as he licked her pussy, his fangs careful not to hurt the bitch in her human form. Amber moaned happily as she watched the werewolf's tongue slip up her cunt. It was erotic to watch this powerful force of nature eat her pussy, his muzzle smeared in her juices.

Amber could see the hot red tip of Reade's cock slowly emerging from his furred shaft as he licked her slit. It was already leaking precome, generously donated by the massive furred sac that Reade's lupine form had. Reade could feel his knot forming at the base of his shaft as he licked Amber's cunt and his wolfish features broke into a grin. He would fuck her until she couldn't take it anymore.

'Please, don't hold back,' Amber begged as the wolf's clawed hands grabbed her breasts, claws digging in possessively as his cock grew obscenely, pumping another pearl of precome out, wetting down Reade's soft fur. Reade growled happily, his tail wagging as he towered over the small naked woman, his fur sliding against her bare skin pleasurably. His cocktip brushed against the underside of her breasts, leaving them briefly wet with his thick, fertile precome.

'I wouldn't dream of it, Ambie,' Reade replied mentally as he picked Amber up effortlessly. In his wolven form, his massive cock had a bright red, pointed tip which extended from a furred shaft. He compared Amber to his cock, running the leaking member onto her ass and back while she twisted and moaned in his arms.

'I'm going to fuck you and knot you, Ambie. This is your last chance to decide not to go through with it. Once I'm stuck in your cunt, no matter how much you squeal or cry you're knotted until my knot goes down and that could take hours.' Reade announced, sliding his fat pointed tip against Amber's pussy between her thighs.

'I want it! I want you to be stuck in me, I want to be knotted and bred properly. Please!' Amber begged mentally, a shiver running down her spine as she spread her legs as best she could while dangling in the werewolf's grasp. Her cunt, so recently gaped, was showing incredible resilience.

'Beg me for it,' Reade growled, licking Amber's neck as he fucked the space between her thighs, her hot cunt dripping on his throbbing lupine prick. Her pussy was swollen with desire, her cunt lips tender and soft against his hard prick. He thrusted in and out of the soft triangle made by her pussy and thighs, enjoying the sensation and the view.

'Please, Reade! Please fuck my cunt and knot me. Please let me be your breeding bitch, your pleasure toy... Please! I'll do whatever you want me to, just fuck my pussy.' Amber moaned mentally, craving for Reade's cock. Reade was excited by the desperate begging of the bitch before him and decided be merciful and end her torture.

Reade lowered Amber onto his hot red tip, watching her whimper happily as she felt the pointed tip slide inside her soaked hole. She spread her legs wide, her placating whimpers almost non-stop as Reade's cock spread the little wolfgirl obscenely, opening her up even more than when he fucked her in his human form. Reade's bushy tail wagged as he eased her onto the massive cock, growling pleasurably in her ear.

Amber couldn't believe how hot the lupine cock inside her felt. It felt like it was searing inside of her, making her fall dangerously into a dark pit of pleasure. Reade had only slid a bit of his cock in her and already she felt like she was going to come because of how intense the feeling was. Reade nuzzled her and pushed more of the hot red cock inside her, panting happily as she submitted to him. He spread his massive clawed hindpaws for balance and began to lift her on and off of his cock, like a fuck toy.

'How does it feel being fucked by the big, bad wolf?' Reade teased mentally as he began to force his overlarge cock into his beautiful packmate, his furred hips thrusting powerfully to fill her cunt up as he lowered her onto his big lupine prick.

'Amazing! Your cock feels so good!' Amber replied happily, crying out as she was stretched to her limits by the hot cock. Reade looked at the bitch underneath him closely: he could already see his tip pushing against her belly: if he put much more inside her it might hurt her.

'I don't care,' Amber said breathlessly, replying to the unarticulated thought. 'Fuck me!' She spread her legs lewdly, giving herself up for the massive furred werewolf. Reade didn't need telling twice and he began to fuck her in earnest, his massive lupine member spearing Amber deliciously. She could barely take it in her slim frame and that made Reade ridiculously horny. She wanted it even if it would hurt her. His cock was flowing fast as he pumped inside the bitch against him, clawing down her body possessively. Reade howled softly as Amber's tender, slutty pussy clenched around his cock.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me!" Amber cried out aloud, arching her back as the wolf fucked her mercilessly, using her tight cunt for his pleasure. He pumped inside of her to the point where she felt the massive knot pushing insistently at her hole. She would break in two if he put his knot inside of her, but she still wanted it. She reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit in little circles as Reade fucked her, nipping her shoulders as he impaled the woman on his big wolf cock.

The force of Reade's thrusts nearly knocked Amber over: he dug his claws into her impatiently to stop her from moving. Amber screamed in pain and pleasure, tears running down her cheeks. Reade could feel the blur of pleasure inside of her mind and knew she didn't want him to stop so he continued to hammer mercilessly at her human cunt with his werewolf prick.

"I need to be knotted, Reade, please," Amber begged, her cheeks flushed. Her thighs were spread wide and she offered her little pussy and ass to him as best she could. Reade wagged his tail, showing he understood. His bitch needed knotting and he had one hell of a knot to give her. It sat massively at the base of his cock, at least as large as both of her fists, perhaps more. Fitting it inside her, if even possible, would have her cunt bruised and battered. Amber brushed the thought away when he sent it to her and instead offered a lewd image of her, distended with cock and seed, for him.

Reade started fucking the human form woman in his arms with renewed vigour. His cock pummelled her sweet hole, leaving bruises and precome in equal measure to Amber's profane delight. His ears folded back as he began to force his knot inside Amber's tight hot hole, his throbbing cock stretching her further than was wise. He growled as he worked, pumping his hips over and over to get her pussy to give up, to accommodate his massive wolf knot.

Amber screamed in pain and pleasure as Reade's knot was forced inside her soft pussy, her cunt slipping open just enough to accommodate the hot knot. It was so big and hard and filled her obscenely. Reade's tail was wagging happily as he used shorter, more regular thrusts now to keep his fat knot inside of the hot bitch beneath him. His cock surged with heat and he began to fill Amber's hole with his lupine seed. He whined happily, fucking Amber's slit gently to ease the knot in her more securely, his clawed hands grabbing her possessively.

'You are so small to have my knot inside you, Amber. You are so brave. You are tight and hot and a very good bitch." Reade told her mentally, his tail wagging as his wolf prick dripped his fertile semen inside of her pussy. His hips hunched over her again and again, fucking her softly.

'Thank you, Reade. I feel so full,' Amber replied dizzily, stroking his fur tenderly. Her slim belly was distended from his cum and cock and the sight made him throb inside her. Amber moved slightly to kiss the wolf's maw, stroking his powerful shoulders and rubbing behind his pointed ears. Reade licked Amber's face warmly, nuzzling her as she kissed him.

Amber lay back on the bed to relax and the pair rested for a few minutes, Reade panting and twitching happily when Amber moved pleasurably. Reade's tail wagged happily and his large clawed hands played with her breasts, cupping them and licking them hungrily.

The door to the bedroom slowly creaked open and Reade whirled around with a snarl, ready to defend Amber. Who was interrupting his time with her? A dark-haired man in his early forties was at the door: Magnus, a lone wolf who had recently taken to running with the pack. He was still an outsider but the pack trusted him well enough in day to day affairs though he could not communicate with them mentally. His eyes widened when he saw Reade's lupine form, knotting Amber's slim human body and he smirked.

"Thought I smelled a bitch in heat. Amber, you're already up to trouble?" Magnus teased her lightly, shutting the door behind him and advancing into the room, his dark eyes glimmering.

"Mmmh, hi Magnus," Amber giggled, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Coming after us young wolf women as soon as you smell our season?" Amber liked Magnus, he had always been nice to her: they were both outsiders in their own way and the older man had taken her under his wing somewhat.

Magnus put his hand over his heart and feigned heartbreak, leaning down to stroke Amber's cheek affectionately with a broad hand.

"Only one young wolf woman worth comin' after, Ambie. Will Reade here share?"

Amber looked to Reade whose ears were perked and alert, and he communicated to her telepathically:

'I don't mind sharing as long as you want it, Ambie. You're your own wolf.' Amber smiled and sent a feeling of gratitude and affection to Reade and she nodded, reaching for Magnus' leather pants submissively.

"Reade's locked into my pussy, so I'm afraid it's a consolation prize at the minute," Amber teased, pulling Magnus' cock from his pants, making the older man groan in shock and pleasure. Her honey brown eyes looked up at the older man for askance, seeing if he would accept her offering of her mouth.

"Consolation, my eye! Any wolf'll be lucky to get your attention, Ambie. I'm sure that Reade agrees." Magnus said, smiling down at Amber as he straddled her chest, stroking her cheek. Reade was inclined to agree, but he gripped Amber's hips possessively. He didn't expect to feel jealous but here it was.

"You're a charmer, Magnus," Amber laughed, moaning as Magnus cupped her tits softly, thumbs travelling over her nipples. Between the two men she barely knew what to do, simply trusting her desires to guide her. Magnus smiled, brushing the tip of his cock against Amber's lips.

"You keep tellin' yourself that darlin."

***

Magnus groaned as Amber began to kiss and lick his cock, moaning with delight as she tasted the older man. He played with her tits, squeezing her little nipples to watch her squirm and squeal.

"Is that nice to suck, baby?" Magnus said tenderly, his back to the wolf which irked Reade slightly. He wouldn't let Amber forget who'd fucked her first. He pulled out just enough that the knot started to move which made Amber yelp happily. Magnus, who had seen this sort of confrontation before, chuckled.

"It's all right, Reade. I just want to fuck this little angel's face. I'm too old to raise pups now, much prefer mounting my bitches in their sweet asses, anyhow." Magnus announced as his cock slipped deep into Amber's eager throat. He groaned as he began to fuck her face in earnest, his precome dripping into her mouth and throat. Amber spread her legs submissively and allowed her mouth to be used by the older, more experienced man.

Reade was surprised to hear Magnus' reply. Did he really want to fuck Amber in the mouth and ass more than her delicious pussy? Reade couldn't imagine being old enough to not enjoy knotting a hot, pink slit and filling it up with his come.

'Is he treating you right, Amber?' Reade asked Amber, who wordlessly responded in the affirmative. Her mouth and throat were full of cock and her pussy was knotted by her favourite wolf, she was in utter bliss. Magnus wasn't rough, he just knew what he wanted and was going to take it.

"There you go, baby," Magnus groaned, his tanned hips thrusting powerfully at Amber's delicate face. "Get that cock in your throat, darlin'."

Magnus' cock was throbbing as Amber's hot throat took his cock like an expert. Magnus wondered if she'd had practice, the thought exciting him blackly. He hoped she was a natural slut, up for fucking day and night with whomever in the pack wanted her. He appreciated a bitch who enjoyed a tumble in the forest and Amber was too pretty a pup to pass up.

Reade could feel his cock swell in response to the jealousy he felt and he began to rub it inside Amber's pussy for relief. She moaned happily as Magnus forced his cock down her throat, making her lick his balls and suck them gently in between penetrating her throat. Reade responded by pushing his knot even deeper into Amber, her belly rounded from come and cock. Amber gasped as she felt both sensations at once, curling onto herself a little because of the overwhelming pleasure.

"Amber, baby, you ready to swallow all of my come?" Magnus asked, giving the base of his cock a little stroke as he looked down at the beautiful omega. Reade growled, fucking Amber properly again, making her yip in pain and pleasure has he fucked her, knot and all. He was forcing it even deeper inside her as a sign of possession, wanting to breed her before anyone else could. He hammered his knot inside of her, panting throatily as his cock stuck within her tight vaginal walls.

"Oh, right there, baby," Magnus groaned, bucking his hips as he came, shooting his salty load into Amber's delighted mouth, making her swallow spurt after spurt of the older man's seed. Magnus let out a loud groan, playing with Amber's perfect tits as he came over and over in her mouth. Amber diligently swallowed every drop of Magnus' hot load.

Reade was surprised at his own reaction: suddenly, despite everything, he felt himself spurt again, beginning to come inside Amber a second time, even more powerfully than the first. Amber screamed and Magnus shushed her, stroking her lips tenderly as he stared down at her paternally, despite her spit still on his cock from the excellent blowjob she'd just given him.

Reade shot rope after rope of hot wolven seed into Amber, the seed beginning to leak out despite the knot. She was obscenely full and yet his lupine member spurted again and again, his furred ball sack emptying slowly as his come entered the small mate beneath him. Magnus wiped his cock off and replaced it in his pants, patting the jealous wolf on the shoulder.

"Well done, mate." Little did Reade know, but Magnus certainly knew, the presence of an external rival could cause a wolf intent to keep a mate, whether subconsciously or consciously, to come again to help breed her and mark his territory. Magnus grinned wickedly, knowing that he'd aided the young lovers more than they knew. He walked over to the doorway and regarded the pair.

"I expect Amber will have a very busy day ahead of her, that's Heath coming now..." The wolf trailed off with a grin, watching the alpha stalk down the hallway, following the alluring scent of Amber's first heat.

12