Her First in Home Massage!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came down from her orgasm, Dick slowed right down, she realized he still hadn't cummed yet. Dick slowly withdrew from her, he pushed her knees up further and spread her legs as far as they'd go, he put some oil on his cock, she knew right away he wanted to finish in her tight ass.

Dick rubbed his hard cock over her tight asshole, he then started pushing adding more and more pressure, his thick cock head popped in, she loved the the feeling of a big cock in her ass, Dick started working it in applying more and more pressure. Once he had a little more than half of his cock in, he started to pull back and pump his cock in and out of her ass hard, as he continued getting his whole cock into her, she reached down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit, she stuck 3 fingers into her pussy, she could feel his cock through the thin wall between her ass and pussy, it felt so good. As Dick picked up his pace, his hips slapping against her ass cheeks as he fucked her tight ass hard, she could feel another orgasm coming on as she fingered her pussy and played with her clit. She could feel Dicks thrusts getting jerky and right when she started to cum again, Dick bottomed out filling her ass with his cum.

He stayed in her as they caught their breath, she could feel him slowly softening. Dick pulled out of her and cleaned himself and her up. Wiping off the oil and helping her off the table and with putting her robe on. He packed up his things while she sat there in the after glow of their fuck session.

He asked her if she would like to see him again in 2 weeks and she smiled and said absolutely yes!

Dick left and she got into bed and fell fast asleep. Dreaming about their next session.

12