Trip with Son's Friend

Story Info
My son's friend from his football team dominates me.
2.7k words
3.73
45k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rowhold
Rowhold
10 Followers

My name is Ashley. I'm 37 years old, married and having a 18 year old son. I was a housewife and my husband was working at home. Our son was a senior in high school and participated in the football team of his school. We were so proud of him.

One saturday afternoon we were all at home, my husband was working overtime though and my son was playing video games in his room. As I was cooking i heard a ring on the doorbell. I opened up and it was one of my son's friends. He was really tall and muscular so he was probably one of my son's teammates from the football team. We didn't expect any visitors so i welcomed him in my short pants and crop top.

- Is Jim here? - he said.

- Yes, he is in his room, come in, i will let him know you are here.

There was some special vibe. I mean he was towering above me and i was looking up to him. I definitively felt i was talking to a real, masculine man, not a 18 year old. As i was walking upstairs to let my son know he has a guest, i felt some glances from his friend when i turned my back. I forgot what it feels like to get stared from a man since i was mostly in the house after i married. But i didn't mind, in fact i felt appreciated for the first time in a while. I mean i took care of my appearance and i was fit and petite, it felt so good to get noticed. But i need to stay loyal to my husband.

- Jim, your friend is here.

- I will come in a sec, mom.

I came back downstairs and started a small talk with his friend.

- My name is Ashley, nice to meet you. - i said with a cute smile on my face

- Likewise, I am Darren. Jim seemed impatient to go out and look at him now, what is he even doing?

- He is playing some of his games

- With a mom looking like you, i would be spending most of my time in the kitchen

- Haha, thank you

As we were talking, we couldn't keep our eyes off each other. The only time we broke contact was him checking out my body since i was really revealed. After my son came we were locking eyes for few more seconds then started paying attention to him.

- Mom, we are gonna go out, is there something to eat really quick?

- Yes, i will serve it. Darren, what would you like?

- Just water, i already ate

As i was serving i could feel Darren undressing me with his eyes. But what could i do.. After they went out i went to check on my husband. Looking at him, i just realized how weak and fragile he is. I mean Darren was probably 2 times his size and he was still 18.

At the evening both of my son and his friend came in the house. Darren was staying for dinner. As we were eating i kept throwing glances at him.

- It tastes really good, Ashley. - he said after he noticed. - So me and Jim were planning a short road trip, where would you recommend us to go?

- I told you i can't go these days, i have a lot of school work. - Jim noted

- Since we are on the topic of trips, i really wanted to go somewhere random, wanna do it, Steve? - i asked my husband

- I'm sorry, honey, i got a lot of work to do and you know it

- Yeah, but you need to rest

- Some other time

- Ashley, if your husband doesn't mind, we can go somewhere together, i mean we both want it, right? - Darren said

- Sure, go and have fun, honey, Darren even has a car. - my husband said without any sign of jealousy at all. He was basically giving me in the hands of another man but whatever

- I would be glad if we did that, when are we setting off?

- How about tomorrow, we can always get a room anywhere.

We agreed and continued our dinner. Seems like Darren was staying for the night.

At midnight my husband's snoring woke me up and i was really hungry because i cooked only for 3 and didn't predict any new guests. I went into the kitchen which was in the living room where Darren was sleeping on the sofa. He was near a window so i could see him due to the moonlight. Since he didnt't bring any clothes he was sleeping only wearing underwear. The weather was pretty hot. And damn his body was nice. He was lying on his back with one leg on the back of the arm of the sofa. It was just too small for his size. I went closer to have a good look at him and he looked even better. My eyes naturally rolled to his lower body and well.. his big bulge in his pants. I automatically started imagining how big his dick must be. He was deep asleep so i decided to gently remove a bit of his pants and see it myself. And i was in awe how big he was. 3 times the size of my husband's easily. But i didn't want to risk it and had to get it back in his pants. That forced me to grab it and it could barely fit in my hand giving me a brief idea what it can do if it slids in me. But i had to stop all sexual thoughts and go back to my husband.

In the morning i woke up and had to decide what to wear. I didn't know how long the trip would be so i had to ask Darren. I was still in my sleeping clothes but felt comfortable showing myself to him with them - a white cute bralette and a short dress than revealed a bit of my ass. But it was normal to wear it.

- Like 3-4 days - Darren said with an excited tone

- Won't you need other clothes though? - i asked him

- Nah, it's too hot, i won't be wearing a top most of the time

That made me think about last night and how good his body looks. I may enjoy this trip even more then.

- Alright, honey, have a safe trip and call me - my husband said while i was following Darren to his car. I didn't even reply with words, just a wave

We got tired of the drive so we rented a room at a random place. When we entered we immediately noticed there is only 1 bed and a couch with a tv

- Now what? - asked Darren

- Don't worry, i'm sure we will manage somehow, i'm too tired to look for another place

- Alright, whatever you say.

I had to take a quick shower. As i was showering i was still thinking about last night and imagined his dick on top of my face. That thought made me warm but i prefer staying loyal to my husband. Even though he gave me in the hands of another man who physically overpowered him in every aspect.

As i exited the bathroom i saw Darren wearing only underwear.

- I'm sorry, Ashley, it's just too hot.

- No problem. I plan on wearing something light myself.

While i was undressing i felt his head turned in my direction. He was definitely staring at me when i had my back facing him so he doesn't see my boobs. I directly put on my usual sleep clothing, a tank top and short tight pants, as it was 23 pm. I sat next to him because he was watching a movie and there was nothing else to do.

- That movie is too scary - I said after half an hour of watching

- Don't you watch scary movies with your husband?

- Nope

- So you don't know if you are cuddling with someone it helps boost your tolerance to them?

- Wait really?

- Yeah, you mind trying it?

I didn't resist much. I mean he was just one of the friends of my son, he wasn't a stranger. I put my head on his shoulder and felt his big arm resting on my back. And since his body was so nice i decided to take advantage of the situation and rest my hand on his strong legs.

- Is it working? - he asked while looking at me

- Yeah, let's just keep watching.

During the whole movie i kept throwing glances at his even bigger bulge than yesterday. I mean he couldn't notice so why should i limit myself.

- I'm feeling kinda sleepy. - I pointed out

- Alright, let's call it a night then.

- I'm too lazy to stand up and go to the bed, this position is far too comfortable. Mind if we like.. sleep like that? - I know how this sounded but i really meant it

- I don't mind, get yourself comfortable then

I rested my head on his stomach and he put his hand on the bigger proportion of my body. It warmed me up a lot and felt really protected. He started caressing me, seems like he liked it too. After an hour i woke up and i was even lower on his stomach than before. Not to mention his bulge was bigger than ever, like centimeters from my face. Also my tank top was kinda sliding, my waist was revealed and my boobs were almost out. I don't know whether the tank top was too light or Darren familiarized himself to my body while i was unconscious. His hand was resting on my leg. I mean my mouth was directly facing his bulge and one of my hands was free. Why should i lose this opportunity to know what a dick of that size tastes like? I gently removed his pants as yesterday and had a brief taste of his dick with my tongue. That didn't satisfy me. I wanted it in my mouth, if not the full size at least half of it. So i slowly and cautiously put my lips around its head. Barely could fit but i tried harder. Before i knew it i was sucking on it up and down trying not to wake him up. It felt so wrong. I started readjusting my body so i could fit more of its size.

- Ashley?

Fuck, he woke up.

- Uhmmm, i'm so sorry, i don't know what im doing when its late at night.

He took seconds to wake up and give an answer while i was looking at him in fear

- Were you sucking my dick?

- Yes... I'm sorry

He started looking at my whole body and had a slight grin on his face

- Your husband doesn't satisfy you well, is that it?

- How do you know?

- I understand women. You seem to be wanting more of it though, is that right?

- Well... yeah

- Alright, you can keep doing your thing, i will enjoy it.

I faced his dick again confused. But as confused that made me i was horny too. My husband really didn't do his job right. Maybe I will finally get to enjoy intimacy. So i adjusted my body and arched my back then got to sucking.

- Damn, you are fine as hell. - Darren whispered as he was caressing my ass and admiring my body

- Mhmm - i replied with his dick in my mouth

- Alright, now get on your knees, it's a better position

I immediately obeyed. Is that what a real man feels like during sex? It doesn't matter, i was submissive anyways. I got on my knees as he was sitting and looked at him. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my mouth to the bottom of his dick. I choked and looked at him again with wide eyes. Then kept on sucking with both of his big hands pushing me.

- Damn, you are better than all the girls that sucked me

I felt like i was competing with school girls who can suck Darren's dick better. It made me even more enthusiastic and horny so i speeded it up.

- Good girl

After few minutes of sucking he got up and put his dick on my face. His big balls were covering my whole jaw as i was smiling at him. He picked up his phone and took a picture of me without even asking. Then he started to facefuck me. That was the first time someone did that to me. I felt his dick sliding in my throat. After that he picked me up and threw me on the bed where he pushed my head in the pillow. He threw away my shorts and started fucking my ass. I was petite so his dick felt really painful but he didn't care. I was moaning so hard i wouldn't be surprised if the other rooms heard us. A middle aged woman and a 18 year old. He picked his phone again and started recording a video of my jiggling ass as he was fucking me. I didn't know what he is taking pictures of nor i didn't care. I was having the night of my life. After that he turned me around and locked eyes with me as my legs were between his legs and his dick in my vagina. I was basically his fuck doll now. We got to the point of him having to cum. So he got on top of my face, grabbed my chin and started cumming in my mouth. He had big balls so his cum was huge and some of it made its way outside the mouth. After that he showered first and was waiting for me on the bed naked after i finished showering. Then I rested my head on his chest with my small hand resting on his massive dick and fell asleep as he was caressing my ass.

I was his submissive slut for the whole trip. On our way home i might have gave him few blowjobs while he was driving. But i completely forgot about my husband. I had 14 unreturned calls. It doesn't matter, he was a pushover anyways and wouldn't do anything.

- Hello, honey, how was the trip? - he was waiting for us outside the house

- It was good, you missed out a lot. - i told him while looking up at Darren's eyes

- I'm glad it went well, come inside and tell some stories

As we were walking Darren grabbed my ass when Steve wasn't watching.

We all sat in the living room, me next to Darren. He was manspreading and taking up half of the sofa and i was sitting next to him with arched back and basically looking like a good girl for him. My husband didn't feel that vibe as he was oblivious.

- Why don't you go and give me some beer? - Darren asked

- Alright, honey do you want anything? - my husband replied in a submissive voice

- Nah, i'm good. - i replied disinterested in him

When my husband returned he saw Darren's arm touching my revealed waist. He couldn't say anything as everyone present knew who the new man of the house was. Anyways we kept on talking and my husband had to go to the toilet. I just couldn't resist and unzipped Darren's pants right on the spot as he was sitting and started licking his dick.

- Damn, babe, your husband is right there

I felt like a bad wife but what can i do..

My husband returned and was shocked. Me on the other hand didn't even care he is there and continued sucking our son's friend. Darren told him it's not a big deal.

- Sit down, Steve, let your wife enjoy the moment.

Steve was powerless and had to get used to the fact of our son's friend fucking me whenever and wherever he wanted to. Then Darren showed him the pics he took while i was still sucking him off and i could tell that just broke my husband.

Rowhold
Rowhold
10 Followers