Her First Monster Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first time getting anal.
834 words
4.1
38.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few weeks after my cousin, Jeremy, gave my wife, Stephanie, her first monster cock. Since then, Stephanie and I had a much better sex life. She loved it when I talked dirty to her during sex, especially when I mentioned Jeremy's cock. Since there was so much more that Jeremy and I wanted to do to her, I decided it was time for round two.

It was a Friday night in the early evening and Stephanie and I had just finished eating dinner. She was wearing a very sexy nightgown that was pink with flowers on it. It showed off every curve of her body and really accented her breasts. It showed off her sexy legs as well. There wasn't a man alive who could resist her in that, I thought. It gave me an erection every time I saw her in it. My dick was already hard seeing her in it on this night as I walked behind her and removed her panties.

"I want to fuck you in the ass, baby" I whispered in her ear.

"No way, mister" she replied. "My ass is an exit only."

In the 5 years in which we had been married, Stephanie had never let me give it to her in the ass. She always told me it would hurt, even though I had told her I would lube my cock up good with KY Jelly before hand. She still always refused.

While we were debating this, Jeremy had pulled up in our driveway and before he could even knock on our door, Stephanie opened it up and have him a big hug.

"You didn't have to get all dressed up for me" he said as he looked her up and down.

"You like?" she asked as she twirled around, showing off.

"Very much, my pet snake needs fed now" Jeremy said.

"I bet. Mind if I pet him?" Stephanie asked, looking at me for approval.

I nodded in agreement as she unzipped his pants, letting his already erect cock out. Her eyes widened in amazement at his size.

"My god, it must have gotten bigger since the last time I seen it" Stephanie exclaimed as she stroked his hard cock with one hand.

Stephanie seemed to be in a trance as she dropped to her knees and began licking and sucking him. I watched as she slid his entire cock in her mouth as Jeremy moaned in pleasure. She stopped just before he orgasmed. She motioned for me to come to her. I did so as she unzipped my pants and began sucking my cock. She alternated between Jeremy and I, sucking each of our cocks until we both eventually orgasmed as she let us both spray our loads on her face.

As Stephanie stood up, Jeremy got behind her and fondled her breasts though her nightgown, squeezing them as his his still hard cock pushed against her ass. I knew what was coming next as I got the KY Jelly from a nearby drawer and handed it to Jeremy. As he began to lube his cock up, Stephanie asked what he was gonna do.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass" he told her.

"Please, don't," Stephanie tried to protest but before she could protest any further, Jeremy forcibly bent her over the kitchen table and lifted up her nightgown , exposing her ass.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you" Jeremy said as he slowly entered her asshole inch by inch until only his balls remained.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"It hurts but it feels so good too" Stephanie replied .

As Jeremy pounded her ass, Stephanie moaned in both pain and pleasure until a powerful orgasm overcame her.

Stephanie got up and said she was exhausted. She went into the bedroom as she took off her nightgown. She let Jeremy get on top of her, straddling her as she let him fuck her tits and she sucked my cock at the same time. Jeremy came all over her tits as I came in her mouth, watching as she swallowed. Jeremy 's cock was still rock hard amazingly.

"OH MY GOD! How are you still hard?" Stephanie asked him.

He didn't answer her as he spread her legs and entered her vagina. She wrapped her legs and arms around him as Jeremy pounded her. Screams of pleasure came from her as she orgasmed several times.

"Tell me that you love my cock" Jeremy told her.

"I love it. It's so big and feels so good in me. It's the biggest I've ever had. I think about all the time" she shouted as another powerful orgasm ripped through her.

After all was said and done, Stephanie remained in bed, exhausted, as Jeremy got dressed and left. From that point on, she always let me fuck her ass. She would also fulfill a fantasy of mine as a thank you for letting her have a big cock, but that's another story.