Her First Punishment

Story Info
The beginning of her submission to him.
1.9k words
4.59
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

She arrived early, hoping to beat him to the office, but she could see his light was on already. She had been manic this past weekend, texting him while she was out clubbing. She had been in a bitter, self-loathing, destructive, attention-seeking mood. She actually threatened to mix alcohol with pills...knowing he could do nothing from hundreds of miles away on his business trip. When she contacted him Sunday to apologize, he tried to end things. He told her he couldn't help her because she didn't want to help herself. That he no longer wanted to be played by her antics. But she believed he was helping. Until she met him, she drifted from one wrong decision to another. The weekend was an example of how things could be when he wasn't there to guide her. She couldn't let him go. No, they had come too far, but not far enough. She wanted more. She wanted him. So, she offered herself to him. She committed to him that she needed him, needed the way he loved, and wanted his mentor-ship. She would do anything to prove it. He accepted this and told her to be prepared to be punished for her behavior. These thoughts ran through her head as she nervously walked down the hallway to his office.

"Good morning, Sir," she said as she entered his office wearing a flowery dress with a hemline to her mid-thigh.

"Good morning, young lady," he replied from behind his desk, which faced the doorway. As he took in all of her beauty, he said, "You look lovely today. Come around so that I may get a good look at you."

She walked around his desk and stood near him. He motioned for her to turn. She could feel his eyes on her as she turned her back toward him, swaying her hips with exaggeration, knowing what it would do to him. She was well aware of his affinity for a woman's posterior. At the very least, she knew she would receive a spanking today. His eyes watched her little show, and he could barely hold back a smirk. Even at the precipice of what was coming, she couldn't help but poke the bear, he thought. She completed her turn to face him again.

"Is Kitten ready for her punishment?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Present yourself then."

She turned to face the desk and placed her hands on it. She bent at the waist, laying her chest on the desk. She reached back with both hands and pulled her skirt up to expose her panty-clad ass to him. Resting both hands on the small of her back, she says, "Kitten is ready to be punished, Sir."

He rose from the chair and moved to stand behind her. Her backside was glorious to him. In fact, it was one of the reasons he started looking at her as more than just an employee back when this dance began. It all started when she reported a mistake she had made with her work one day. She had followed her confession with a comment about how he may want to choke her but that she may enjoy that. That remark caught his attention. Maybe she wasn't the vanilla young woman he thought she was. From that moment, he began pursuing her. This led to casual flirting. Followed by after-work emails, then texting, which led to sexting. Her playful strokes on his arm or thigh while working at his desk together. A stolen moment kissing on the back stairs. Late nights at a bar on business trips. He had learned so much about her already. About the wild child within that felt she was not where she wanted to be at that point in her life. He also knew he wanted her. Badly. And he was sure she wanted him. But he couldn't accept erratic, self-destructive behavior. He had been open and honest about who he was and who he was not. She knew he lived his life in a particular manner and admired him for it. She didn't realize how nervous he indeed was at that very moment. Things were going to be different from that point forward. They were taking their relationship to another level. He accepted her submission and all the responsibilities that fell to him with that. He was unsure of their future, but at that moment, her perfectly plump, shapely bottom was before him. Accentuated by black lace panties, her ass was begging for his attention. He adored every curve of her magnificent derriere and licked his lips as he approached her.

"Be sure to keep count," he stated as he raised his hand and brought it down in full force onto her left butt cheek.

SMACK

Again he raised his hand to smack her right butt cheek.

SMACK

He heard a slight grunt escape her lips as he continued his assault on her ass.

SMACK

SMACK

Her rear began to redden with the fifth and sixth slaps.

SMACK

SMACK

She grunted each time he made contact now. He was putting more force into each slap, enjoying both the sound and reaction of her body as his hand met its mark.

SMACK

SMACK

He couldn't resist the urge to have his hands on her, so he began to rub her smooth cheeks after each slap. His fingers pressed into her flesh and playfully slipped between her legs to feel the warmth radiating from her pussy.

"How many is that, young lady?"

"Ten," she replied.

"No. That was eight, my pet."

"Oh..." was all she could muster.

SMACK

SMACK

Her buttocks glowed red on both cheeks...a soft glow changed to a light pink gradient the further away from the center of his two target points.

"How many more, Kitten?"

"Three, Sir," she replied.

"Stand and face me."

She placed her hands back on the desk to push herself up. Her skirt began to fall but rested on the top of her ass; her round cheeks remained exposed. After turning to face him, she placed her hands behind her back again. He peeled her dress and bra down, forcing her breasts up and out of their confines. He took her left breast in his left hand and squeezed it as he quickly slapped it down with his right.

SMACK

He now took her right breast into his left hand, squeezed, and slapped against it with his right. His fingertips whipped against her nipple. She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly as the pain shot through her breast.

SMACK

"Do you know why I am punishing your breasts in addition to your ass?"

"No, Sir."

He grabbed her chin roughly and looked deep into her eyes. "Because this all belongs to me. All of you. You do not threaten to harm what you have given to me. How dare you even try to hurt what is mine." he stated with his eyes fixed on hers. "Is this understood?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered with a pout.

"On your knees," he instructed. She looked at him questionably. "ON. YOUR. KNEES!"

"Can I know why?" She questioned meekly.

"Because you will need to make me forget how you disrespected me."

Unsure of what was to come, she slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of him. He unzipped his trousers and slowly pulled out his half-hard cock. She stared at it in front of her, mouth agape. She had only ever seen it in pictures before. They had never been physical other than kissing, heavy petting, and teasing. But here she knelt in the middle of his office, with his cock before her in the flesh. She blushed. While it was not the largest cock she had ever seen, his length and girth were remarkable. His manhood was uncut, which she was not accustomed to, with blue veins bulging along its shaft. It was the largest cock she would have ever had, and she was excited about it.

As she looked up at him, he simply said, "Make me forget."

She opened her mouth wide with little hesitation to take all of him in. Her mouth enveloped his swollen member, and a feeling of immense pleasure rose throughout his body. She began to pump him in and out of her eager mouth, and it wasn't long before he was near fully erect. She moaned each time she took him into her throat...her saliva glistened off his shaft each time her mouth receded. Her mouth provided such incredible sensations to him...and, usually a very unselfish lover, he wanted to please her too. But he fought that urge. He had to stand his ground and make her serve. It wasn't about her pleasure today. He laced his fingers in her hair, grabbed the back of her head, and rammed his cock deep down her throat. She gagged as he began to fuck her face deep with short, fast thrusts. Her face was buried into the open fly of his trousers as he began to feel that build...that rush...until he couldn't hold on any longer.

He groaned, "Good girrrrl," as he made one final thrust, his seed erupting deep down her throat. She gagged and coughed as that hot, salty liquid spurted down her gullet.

He withdrew his cock from her mouth as she looked up at him with a wicked little grin of satisfaction on her face. He extended his hand to help her up to her feet.

"Now, drop your panties and get on the desk."

Her sass had dissipated, and she immediately removed her panties before sitting on the desk. He pushed her backward until she laid down.

"Lift and spread your legs," he said, and she complied. "Higher...bring your knees to your chest as best you can," he instructed.

She reached behind her knees to assist her legs higher. Her pussy was totally exposed, her excitement from the spanking evident from the wetness glistening upon its folds. With his left hand, he began to tease and rub her mound.

"Mmmm...Kitten is wet," he whispered as his fingers rubbed and probed her labia.

She began to writhe beneath his touch...felt the heat grow from within...her wetness increased. He grazed his thumb against her swollen clit, and she bucked slightly.

"Mmmm...so wet...so hot." He brought his hand up to her mouth. "Taste how sweet you are, love." She opened her mouth and took his fingers within...tasting her sweetness off his fingers. The sight made him groan. He removed his hand from her mouth and returned to her cunt...circular motions swirled around her clit as his other hand began to penetrate her lips. His fingers curled up, and he began to finger-fuck her rapidly. She bucked against him. She felt an orgasm welling up inside her...his fingers pressed against her g-spot with each thrust in and out of her cunt. At the same time, his other hand maintained a constant strumming on her clit. She humped her cunt against him as the orgasm heightened. Suddenly, he removed his right hand from fucking her, spread her lips with his finger and thumb of his left hand and....

SMACK

With a whipping motion, he slapped his fingers against her wet, exposed cunt...the pain shot through her like an electrical surge.

"Thirteen!" she screamed in shock...the pain just enough to send her over the edge. She came the instant his fingers returned to her hot hole and thrust in. Her pussy convulsed...her juices flowed from within as the waves of ecstasy shot throughout her entire body.

She rested her legs as her orgasm subsided, and her breathing became more regular. She opened her eyes to see him above her with his outstretched hand and smile.

"I always like to finish my punishments on an encouraging note," he said with a wink.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers