Her First Steps

Story Info
Naivety and Innocence collide with Taboo and Corruption.
7.5k words
25.1k
26
1

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
301 Followers

The bar was heaving during a typical Saturday night.

Looking left and right we were three deep at the bar. The four staff and Steve were working efficiently to keep the queue down to that two or three deep at best.

She catches my eye, not for the first time in yet evening as she extends a slender arm and takes the change from Scott my newest barman. A little wave and slightly mischievous smile crossing dark red lips as she moves away, I offer a smile in return before I am immediately pulled away from her attention by indignant demand for two pints of lager and two whiskey chasers from a muscular bearded male in a black and red check shirt.

As I take the order I watch her step away, blonde shoulder length hair framing a pale face, I note the black denim jeans that cling to her shapely legs that emphasised by black heels as she walks away, she does not look back.

I catch Steve's eye with a nod as I turn to the optics and dispense two neat shots of cheap scotch

"What?" He offers in a flustered tone as he passes me carry a tray of freshly cleaned glasses.

"The blonde..." I raise my voice over the noise of the bar.

"What blonde?"

"The blonde who was just at the bar... I recognise her but don't know where from?"

"Oh her...Me too" Steve offers, wracking the glasses on the countertop. "Not sure where from... have you fucked her?"

Steve offers a savage grin to punctuate his question

"I'm sure I'd remember if I had." I chuckle darkly as I pass him and begin pulling two pints to accompany the shot glasses I set down on the bar. "Although... I fucking would."

I look for her once more, but she is lost to the sheer number of patrons rammed into the sweaty claustrophobic bar.

"I'd double it with you," I hear Steve caustically offer from behind me as he steps away.

"I wouldn't fucking share one like that with you," I offer doubting he even hears me.

Setting the drinks before the bearded patron I grab the card payment machine and hold it towards him.

"Thirteen Eighty-Five," I offer, over charging him just for his earlier blunt attitude.

He makes payment without question.

**********

6 Nights later

Heading up the stairs to the flat which I know will be empty, given prearranged plans with Steve, I hear the heels of her boots as she follows me up the stairs. Outside I hear the taxi pulling away.

Entering the living area I turn and meet her eye, a nervous uncertainty etched across her perfect features which she attempts to hide behind an uncertain little smile.

"I... I don't really..." she offers pushing her blonde bobbed hair, which seems shorter than last week, behind her left ear as she stands before me.

"Make a habit of this?" I finish her sentence for her as I take hold of her hands.

Her simple nod as she looks to the carpeted floor meekly confirms this.

"I'm flattered then," I confidently state as I break the grip and place my right forefinger under her petite jaw and tilt her head up to face me.

As her wide pale blue eyes meet mine, I lean forward and kiss her gently. A kiss to test the waters which lingers before she eventually returns it and I taste the sweetness of the cocktails she had consumed in the Dock Side bar.

A kiss that slowly builds in intensity much like the first kiss just before we had hailed the Taxi that had brought us back to the flat.

I knew what I was doing I knew what my intensions, my desire, my plan had been since the penny had dropped in the bar last Saturday night when just before closing, I had cornered her heading back from the toilets. As she introduced herself it became instantly apparent how I recognised her. Carly Williams. A slightly flirtatious tipsy chat, on her behalf, had followed while a group of her friends had lingered behind her waiting to head home at the end of night.

Telephone numbers exchanged we had swapped increasingly flirtatious messages across a number of days before meeting for an innocuous coffee in the City late Wednesday afternoon. Familiarity built I had suggested the late Friday evening rendezvous at the quite little cocktail bar. affording myself the luxury of a night away from O'Leary's confident that the bar could survive even a Friday night without me, with Steve at the helm.

I had laid my trap and so far, Carly Williams was walking straight into it.

As we kissed, I felt her relax, her arms eventually reaching up and draping around my neck as mine slide over her slender waist, feeling the cool exposed skin just above the waistband of her skirt. Pressing my tongue into her mouth she responds as I feel her tongue press back against mine.

Moments later I opt to break the kiss.

"Can I take your jacket... fix you a drink?" I offer and she stands there her arms still laced around the back of my neck.

"Sure..." Carly offers slipping her arms down and shrugging out of the little black leather jacket, "...do you have any Vodka?"

I take a step back and cannot help but cast my eye over her toned 19-year-old physique, still barely able to believe she is even here. She is not tall maybe five and a half foot tall in her heels at a guess. She blushes as she catches my gaze and wraps her slender arms around her exposed toned midriff. The short zip through black bra top under her jacket was coupled with a pale blue denim skirt with distressed frayed hem. Her legs accentuated by knee high black leather viciously high heeled boots. Noting my gaze, she shifts nervously from foot to foot a little as she hands me her jacket.

"Vodka sure," I break the silence and my gaze as I take the jacket and head to my left to the kitchen area of the open plan flat, which Steve has mercifully left tidy for once. "Make yourself at home."

As I hear her cross the room towards the sofas, I hang her jacket on the back of tall chair at the breakfast bar. I grab a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka, a bottle of Jack Daniels and two tumblers. Crouching at the fridge I open the door and check the ice compartment, only to find two empty ice trays.

"I'm afraid I've only Coke for a mixer and there's no Ice," I call out to her.

"I don't know..." Carly's tone is playfully sarcastic, "...you call yourself a Barman."

"Bar Owner," I cheerily correct her. "And I don't bring my work home with me."

A dark grin passing my lips and the fabrication I spin knowing full well Carly to be the latest in a seemingly endless supply of girls, or women that have found themselves in my company via the bar. That number notwithstanding the collection of individuals who do not make it back here and are entertained at the bar occasionally finding themselves as temporary residents of the establishment.

I pour my drink neat and crack open a can of Coke to part dilute the heavy measure of Vodka I pour into her glass.

Headed back towards Carly, I find her sat cross legged on the edge of the royal blue three-seater sofa.

Extending her arm, she takes the drink from me before taking a swig immediately, making her best attempt, and failing, to hide her surprise at the strength of the alcohol. I do not acknowledge and take the single seat sofa opposite of her as I sip my neat bourbon. My mind is racing as I cast my eye along her left thigh.

Carly sets her glass on the floor looking up at me with narrowed eyes. She sits back from the edge of the sofa uncrossing her legs, I try not to stare. A smile passing my lips towards her as something takes her attention and she slips her hand to the side of the sofa.

"What..." She offers holding out her arm again, only this her slender fingers gently clutch a pair of black steel handcuffs "...what the fuck are these?"

Caught a little off guard I offer no other reaction other than a smirk from behind the rim of my glass on another sip of Bourbon.

"No idea ...they must be Steve's," I offer casually keeping my tone neutral.

"You didn't say your brother was in the Police," she quips.

"I think we both know they're not standard issue," I state as I set my eyes on hers and lean forward to take the cuffs from her extended arm.

"I'm beginning to wonder..." Carly offers, "...what the fuck I've gotten myself into."

"Nothing you need worry about." I state, trying to read her reaction to the discovery that I had forgotten had been left tucked down the side of sofa's cushions.

"You sure?" Carly offers taking her drink once more with another long swig of the potent liquid. "Seems to me like dark little kinks lurk around here."

"You have my word" I offer. "If you want it?"

"Now I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or relieved" Carly narrows her eyes over the top of her glass before taking yet another swig.

Her mood flip flopping from the innocent naive doe who had sat alongside me in the taxi and followed me into the flat towards now the mischievous flirt from the bar a little under a week ago. I attempt to refrain from the next words my mind wants to leave my lips.

I attempt to refrain but lose the internal battle with my mind

"I'm guessing you've never been handcuffed then?"

My question catches her off guard mid swig, she pauses somewhere close to spraying the liquid in her mouth onto the carpet before she finally manages to choke down her drink

"What..." she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand "...what sort of girl do you think I am?"

Her tone is playful once more.

"That's what I want to find out Carly," I answer once again all to honestly and find myself standing from my seated position.

Shaking her head Carly looks up at me.

"You may not know me like you used to... but I can assure you I'm definitely not that sort of girl."

"How'd you know if you've never tried," I offer taking half a step towards her watching as a reticence creeps back to her expression.

Carly drains the last of her drink as she looks up at me.

"I think I need a refill."

**********

"I... I suspect you've played this routine before," Carly offers quietly, unwilling to look at me.

"I might have."

Her pale slender wrists immediate pull at the cold dark steel that locks her arms in the small of her back.

"Fuck they're tight," she offers on a now slightly nervous trembling tone.

Stepping back, I watch her from behind as she stands there in the centre of the living room fully clothed with her hands cuffed behind her back. Slowly I step around her, with her head hung low so she does not notice the intensity of my gaze. My mind is racing with the possibilities, all the scenarios I wish to play out, but I appreciate the caution I must take if I am to lead the bound blonde down the path I wish her to take.

"So..." she nervously utters "...so now what happens?"

I place my hand to her jaw again and raise her eye line level with my own as I step before her.

"You're not completely at my mercy..." I offer before placing a firm brief kiss to her lips, noting once again the trace of alcohol on her breath, "...but you're obviously somewhat incapacitated."

I place my hands to the zipper of the black bra top and ease the zip slightly open to illustrate my point, Carly sways as she stands there drawing in a deep breath while gently biting down on her bottom lip.

"I can't stop you," she offers with a glint in her eyes, making me question if she would even want me to stop.

"You can't," I near caustically whisper as I tug the zipper fully down, the garment spills open just enough to partially reveal her ample pert breasts.

"Shit," Carly whispers, looking away from me along her left shoulder.

I smirk as I take both sides of the top and slowly peel the tight black material from her pale slender shoulders pulling the short top down the backs of her arms as best I can, the restraint and position of her arms hamper me a little before I let go of the garment and leave it unceremoniously hanging from her.

She looks back to me then down at her exposed breasts.

Coyly then raising her eye line with an expression alone that would have me hard for her, had I not been from the moment she had let me cuff her wrists.

"Do you... do you like what you see?" Carly innocently requests.

"Very much so..." I reply shaking my head slightly as my hands come to rest over her firm young breasts, immediately toying with and squeezing her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as they stiffen instantly to my touch. "...The little girl has all grown up."

Carly's cheeks flush, "I'm not that innocent little girl anymore."

"No... no you're not" My hands leave her breasts, my lips meet hers once more with a vicious kiss that is reciprocated before I step to her side and move around behind her. Lowering my head over her shoulder to her left ear as I whisper, "Why don't you convince me of that though."

Before she had chance to reply I push my left knee into the back of hers, she stumbles and my hands slip under Carly's bound arms as I catch her fall, in a familiar routine.

A gasp passes her lips at the sudden unexpected shift in her position, which leaves her being lowered down on to her knees before the single seat sofa.

"What do..."

Her words fall short as I step around her tracing the fingers of my left hand over her right shoulder before I drop into the single seat sofa

"I think you can guess..." leaning forward slightly I gaze intently into her pale blue eyes. At the same time and while she is holding my gaze my right-hand tugs at the clasp of the belt sat around the waist of my jeans.

Carly inhales deeply through slightly parted lips, the sound of her breath as her shoulders rise seemingly the only sound in the room in that moment.

Popping the buttons of my fly and my waistband I make the undeniable move as I slip my erect dick from my jeans.

I watch her eyes fall to my exposed erection. Exhaling the breath she's taken as her shoulders drop and relax she keeps her eyes on my dick as I extend my left arm and slip my hand through short blonde hair to the back of her slender neck.

Carly shivers, her gaze breaks as she softly closes her eyes.

"I guess it's self-explanatory..." she offers with a slight tease of a hint of faux resignation.

As I sit back, I apply gentle pressure to the back of her neck. Somewhat awkwardly she shuffles forward in her knelt position between my legs.

"Without my hands I can't even...."

"I'm sure you'll manage," I playfully goad her.

Holding my dick in my right-hand Carly slowly lowers her head into my crotch, I feel her warm breath on the back of my knuckles before moments later I feel the warmth of her mouth as she takes me willing into her young mouth.

Slipping my hand away from my dick as I feel her lips close around and run firmly down my shaft while her tongue presses against the underside of my length.

Keeping my grip of my left hand gently on the back of her neck I lay my head back against the sofa letting go of soft groan alongside a breath of anticipation I had not realised I had been holding onto.

"Fuck that feels good," I offer my honest appraisal.

Carly's head begins to gently bob in my lap rising and falling as her mouth tenderly accepts and caresses me. Closing my eyes, I relax into the moment and begin to appreciate the stimulation she provides.

Minutes later she slowly eases her head up from my dick. Leaning my head forward I meet her eyes once again, noting her breathlessness.

"Is... is this... is this Ok for you" she offers meekly.

"Perfect," is my immediate response as her hair falls across her face a little.

The look of innocence from the teen heightens my arousal more than she could ever appreciate. My mind flashes to taking her and using her mouth as she kneels before me. Pushing her face back down into my lap, thrusting my hips forward and using her selfishly to goad a climax that would spray into the back of her throat while she chokes and swallows hard.

"Perfect." I reiterate as in the moment I gently guide her back towards me. Offering a groan of pleasure as she obliges once more and wraps her mouth back around me.

I keep the pressure on the back of her neck increasing the weight of my hand to encourage her to take me deeper. Carly lets go a little muffled protest but seems all too keen to oblige, even as I gently raise my hips to assist with slipping myself deeper into her mouth.

As time passes Carly's timid style loses its momentum. Perhaps with her hands restrained she is uncertain as how best to provide relief. I begin to dwell as to whether it is general naivety in the circumstances or lack of ability. She has me hard, within her mouth continually working around my shaft but her style is becoming unsatisfactory.

Pushing my hips up and down from the sofa I slowly begin to assert control as I gently fuck her mouth. Both my hands coming to rest on the back of her head, as I hold her to me

Finding a rhythm that begins to suit I feel her balk, hearing a muffled protest. Taking my hands from her I press up off the sofa, she slips her mouth from around me, gasping for fresh air, as I take a position stood directly over her.

"I...I..." she breathlessly stammers her top and bottom lips glistening with her own saliva.

"It's alright..." I offer sincerely, hiding my disappointment "...let me help"

My right-hand slips over my dick, moist in her spittle, as my left rests against her right shoulder. Watching as Carly looks up at me as I press her back onto her haunches. Quickening my wrist as I look down at her perfect features.

She looks up at me uncertain and unsure as to what I expect of her I want nothing from her other than her gaze as I wank in close proximity to her pretty face.

I do not speak, neither does she.

My eyes leave her face and pass over her pert firm breasts pushed out ever so slightly by the restraint of her arms. Below them an incredible toned stomach and petite waist and the slender firm thighs beneath the hem of her skirt as she kneels before me.

As I increase the pace of my hand up and down my dick she watches transfixed with that look of naivety and uncertainty, transfixed like she dares not look away

With each deft stroke I increase the stimulation, tightening my grip to seek the satisfaction that Carly's mouth alone could not provide. Masturbating harder and faster as I look down at her, my left hand cradles her face, my thumb gently prising open her mouth with soft pressure to her full bottom lip. For the briefest of moments, I consider releasing onto her face.

"Keep it open," I breathlessly whisper. "Keep it open for me."

Carly lets her mouth fall open as I keep masturbating harder and faster, she drops her head back and cranes her slender neck slightly. My eyes fixate on the pale firm skin of her neck just as it meets her shoulders and pronounced collar bones. In my mind I visualise a wide black collar wrapped tightly around her neck; a lead being attached to a d-ring in the centre of the collar as I take her as my possession.

The fantasy triggers a reaction in the reality,

My eyes squeeze shut, before the darkness loses her to my sight, I feel my balls offer a familiar ache.

"Carly ...Oh Carly" I barely utter a warning to her as I grip my hand tighter around myself, my left hand hurriedly slips through blonde hair to the back of her head as I hold her firmly before me

Carly does not flinch at my touch, there is no protest from her.

Still wanking hard, keeping a tight grip on my inevitable release I open my eyes and drop my head forward as I approach my final strokes.

Carly's tongue resting on the top of her teeth as I just about manage to align my dick with her gaping jaw.

"Fucking hell...oh fucking hell yes" I utter as I release my grip

Watching down as a heavy deposit of slick, wet salty ejaculate escapes me and coats the nineteen-year-olds tongue.

My hand still slowly massages out the last of my climax before I step back forgetting the proximity of the sofa behind me.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
301 Followers