Her First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stumbling briefly, I watch Carly knelt before me, mouth ajar as her eyes dart to mine, uncertain of what to do.

"Swallow it" I state "Swallow it"

Smirking as I stow my cock away in my jeans and watch as Carly softly closes her mouth a with a certain look of disdain edging across her features that is seemingly impossible for her to hide as she then swallows down my ejaculate with a gentle wretch as I turn away.

"So many shades of wrong" I hear her mutter

Stepping to her side I slowly shake my head, not in any disgust, but in appreciation of her. Appreciation of her naive potential that I wish to explore, to test.

"I need you back on your feet," I offer taking her upper right arm as she awkwardly raises herself from the floor, her pale knees baring soft pink pressure marks from the position she has just assumed.

"Why?" Carly inquisitively asks

I take her jaw in my left hand once more, brushing her hair back with my right.

"Because I need you in the bedroom."

**********

Threading the leather cuff through the brass claps mechanism I pull it tight around her left wrist

The leather cuff applied as firmly over her left wrist as the cuff that restrains her right wrist, and the two cuffs that sit over her boot clad ankles

"Oh my God..." Carly breathlessly whispers. "Oh, my fucking God."

I rise from my position seated on the double bed to her right-hand side.

Carly faces the ceiling, her exposed chest rising and falling rapidly as she lays spread eagle across the navy fitted sheet that stretches, as she now does, across the mattress on the metal frame bed.

Each leather cuffed secured to nylon rope that hold taught secured to each leg of the bed.

On her left wrist only, the handcuffs remain locked in place, her bra top sits at the base of the bed. Despite having ridden up a little the frayed edge denim skirt still covers her waist and the exquisite knee-high boots remain in place.

I cannot help but grin, watching as she attempts to tug at each of the restraints I have her held in.

There had been a moment of panic, the moment I led her still with hands cuffed in the small of her back into the spare bedroom reserved for such purposes. Carly had pulled away from my grip of her upper arm. She had stood before the bed in partial restraint in contemplation and realisation of my intent. Shaking her head, telling me 'There was no fucking chance.'

How wrong young Carly had been. I had broken down her objections, gently coercing her from her reticence towards placing her trust in me. Trust that had led to this moment. Even if such trust was hugely tinged with trepidation on her part. Her ankles secured first and then her wrists. Leaving her partially clothed had been a trade-off accepted to lead her to this moment.

"You... you're..." her words fail her as she turns her head to look at me.

"How do you feel?" I softly enquire walking around to the base of the bed

"Trapped," her instant response as she turns her head to follow me, "I'm not comfortable"

"Physically or emotionally uncomfortable?" I ask, genuinely intrigued, taking steps now along the right-hand side of the bed.

"Both," her instant answer without pause for thought, as she let her eyes fall closed and took the latest in a succession of deep breaths as she attempted to find an inner calm that understandably escaped her.

"Just relax... deep breaths." I offer, trying not to sound patronising.

"You're not the one tied to a fucking bed practically naked," she offered towards the ceiling.

There was no anger, there was a hint of sarcasm as she let out another prolonged exhale.

"I've never...never done anything like this before..." Carly offers as I sit beside her on the edge of the bed, her eyes opening as she turns to meet mine, "...one serious relationship remember."

Over drinks earlier she had been at pains to highlight her lack of relationship experience. I had not dwelt, or cared for that matter, on her need for such detail. Assuming she had told me given the existence of the age gap between, which in truth was not that big of a difference. Although her lack of experience certainly might account for the ultimate disappointment her oral skills had just provided.

In this moment as in any moment her past did not matter. Like many of those before her tethered to this bed my desire fuelled by the here and now. The lust for the girl or woman who bent to my will was fuelled by numerous factors. In Carly's case the moment I set eyes on her I had visualised this submission to my desires. My dark desires building despite everything she said, and everything I knew about her. The dark desire that had built constantly since I had gotten to know her again for the first time in years, entirely out of the blue, in O'Leary's less than a week ago.

Time had been taken to lure her towards this moment, despite the relative ease of how I had come to tie her perfect body now stretched out before me.

If I cared who she was and of our past, then I would not be here with her at all.

"You can trust me," I offer reaching out and gently running the fingers of my right hand along the left side of her body. Carly tensed at my touch, as goosebumps broke out across her toned pale skin.

"Trust you," she uttered back turning her head to the ceiling once more.

"Let me show you Carly... let me demonstrate to you how you could feel." My hand traced across her firm midriff to the waistband of her skirt.

In the dimly lit room, she closed her eyes once more. Her chest rising and falling, her firm breasts and pert nipples rising and falling in the same unison.

"I always knew you were trouble," Carly offered on a whisper.

"Let me show you," I reiterate.

A silence falls across the room as I press my hand through the waistband of her skirt, in the same motion I slip my hand into lace feeling underwear and my fingers find her soft gently pronounced lips of her labia.

Carly's nasal breath noticeably hitches her legs pull taught at their restraints, her hips stir as I watch her body while pressing two fingers slowly into her tight little slit.

"Oh, my fucking god" Carly whimpers while craning her neck and arching her back as she accepts my fingers into her body.

**********

"We shouldn't... Oh fuck we shouldn't..."

I hear Carly's soft words as I kneel stripped naked between her bound legs.

Her head cranes up looking down across her body, her wrists pull at the restraint provided by the combination of the rope and cuffs, a restraint that holds her at my mercy. The denim skirt sits bunched around her waist and stomach now as my hands firmly press up the inside of her toned thighs

"Be gentle..." she whimpers "...be gentle with me."

Immediately I test her request, briefly cursing my own lack of foresight as I clutch at her underwear which sits between her body and mine. Carly gasps heavily at the brief yet brutal act as I tear the flimsy black panties from her body.

"You fucking asshole" She admonishes me as I drop the ruined black lace trimmed garment to the bed at her side.

"They were in the way," I grin as I lower my body over hers.

I am so hard for her now, as I lay over the nineteen-year-olds perfect body bound to the bed beneath me.

Despite gentle verbal protestations Carly complies with my desire as she lays there, her body's tense under the circumstances of what is playing out as I reach between our bodies, pressing the tip of my engorged length against the wetness between her legs. The climax I had induced from deep within her with the use of my fingers buried deep in her offers her a natural slickness. Her first submission satisfying her desire as with my fingers and then my tongue I had stimulated and caressed her body towards a heavy climax that had left Carly speechless and crying out while her whole body had locked out tight across the bed in its restraint, trembling into submission at my subtle touch.

I had known how sweet she had tasted from my tongue lapping and teasing her, I had not been able to resist sucking the juices of her climax from my fingers as I had raised myself back over her.

Slipping the tip of my dick into her well lubricated little cunt I watch her eyes screw tightly shut

"Fuck... fuck... fuck" she softly offers, I refrain on a crass comment in response.

Pressing myself up on extended arms as I arch my back and slowly claim her perfect young body.

Glancing down to watch as I penetrate her, snapping my head back up as she cries out on feeling me stretch her as I steadily penetrate her. Feeling her naturally tight body, my mind passes to the imparted knowledge of how only one other has been fortunate enough to take Carly.

"Oh fuck" she begs now on a sharp intake of breath.

Her mouth parts on panting breaths as she accommodates me. Pressing my hips forward while appreciating how tight she feels around me I finally achieve full penetration a groan passing my lips at the same moment I hear her softly seethe.

"You feel so good..." I offer "...fuck me you feel so good"

Carly does not verbally respond as I note her fingers grasp frustratedly at thin air, her delicate neck craning back again. uncomfortable whimpers accompany little pained noises in the back of her throat. Her teeth tightly biting down on her bottom lip as I begin to swirl my hips and gently build thrust after thrust into her unbelievable tightness.

"Gentle... gentle... slower..." Carly softly pleads "...Slower"

I hear her request but do not alter my style or pace.

The nature of the restraint in which I hold her offers little alternative than to fuck Carly in the missionary position adopted.

A classic dominant restraint, all four of her limbs tethered, leaving her with little to no movement but providing me unfettered access to her.

"Carly... Carly where's my dick?"

"In me..." she gasps at my crass enquiry, "...it's... it's in me."

As I increase my pace, I feel her squirm a little beneath me.

"Fuck..." Carly offers "...Oh fuck ... we shouldn't be..."

"Shouldn't be what?" I respond but keep myself propped over her, claiming her with increasingly deeper faster thrusts all the while.

"It's... it's... You're..." she offers on pained breaths but offers no more words.

Carly lays her head back and accepts.

She accepts my pace building on soft gasps and groans as I start to use her prone body. Propped over her I watch her tits roll back and forth on each thrust into her body. My momentum continues as she turns her head to the side grimacing as she continues to adjust to my length deep in her body.

I ease back I slip from her partially and slow my style, Carly turns her head to face me once more eyes opening as she pants for breath.

Within seconds I thrust deeply and harshly back into her.

Carly cries out.

Her body jolts in its restraint, her arms pull at the cuffs that offer no reprieve.

"Not like this..." she whispers pained. "...not like this"

I hear her, but I do not acknowledge.

"Please no ...please let me go... let me... we can..."

Ignoring her further I start to fuck her faster and faster my hips increasing the repeated brutal thrusts deep into her helpless body.

Her head shaking her mouth open on words that do not escape her lips.

"It's alright Carly ...it's alright..." I offer as I claim her. "I'll be quick ...I'll be quick."

Carly's teeth bite down on her lip once more as I stare down into those pale blue eyes. Her head nods ever so gently as I begin to mercilessly fuck her. Watching as her fingers find the nylon ropes beyond the cuffs and clutch then tightly around them.

Lowering myself to my elbows my hands slipping under Carly's body as they hook her shoulders from beneath her enabling me to pull her down across the bed further and penetrate her deeper as she cries out once more.

Fucking her hard with heightened intensity, I do not want to, I want to prolong the moment take my time with the beautiful little blonde, but her nervousness her increasing reticence prompts me.

I drop my head over her left shoulder as bodies soaked in sweat meet one another.

"You just need to make me cum Carly..." I whisper into her ear "...Just make me cum Carly."

Hips punishing her now immediately with a relentless pace I close my eyes and concentrate on staving off my release for as long as I possibly can in the face of my heightened brutal style.

"You're... you're..." I hear her whimper as I keep fucking her.

"You're not." Once again, I register the words but do not acknowledge her realisation. A realisation made far too late.

I do not respond I've no other thought process other than my selfish need. A need far outweighing her concerns.

"Don't... No ...No ...Don't..."

"Make me cum" I growl into her ear "Just... make ...me...cum."

Pressing up from my shoulders and elbows I crane my head over hers. Feeling her warm body pressed to mine her frantic warm breath against my chest as she is pinned beneath me while we fuck.

"No..." Carly pleads "Oh God no.... Please ...please..."

"C'mon Carly... C'mon Carly..." I offer in direct conflict to her pleas.

My hips jack hammer away in her incredibly taught little body, her tight walls slickening further with each deep penetration, I feel her walls tense as I fuck her, her body tensing around my girth, her body clinging to me as I take her with abandon.

Feeling the ripple of my climax wash across my crotch, the tell-tale tension that wells up in my balls which immediately ache for release. My hands slip from under Carly sliding firmly up her slender arms until my wrists meet hers under the leather restraints.

"Please," Carly whispers, panting for breath. "Please No"

Arching my back, raising myself over her as she continually pants, her eyes wide as her pupil's roll.

She continues to beg but I cannot hear her words for the rush of blood in my ears my body holding off on the release it now so desires.

"I'm gonna... Oh Carly... I'm gonna"

"Don't"

Her body convulses slightly beneath me, the smallest of movements that triggers me as I arch my back and press up into Carly's body.

Carly cries out my name, furiously shaking her head, her teeth gritted together as she pulls hard at her restraints. I ignore her.

"I'm gonna cum," I manage to state just prior to feeling my climax spill from my body into hers,

Holding myself deep as I feel blast after blast of ejaculate course through me into the tightness of her unprotected young little cunt.

Her face grimaces her head shaking from side to side as she feels me, as my climax floods her body, my cum racing through her to impregnate her.

Sweat coats my body, my vision blurs as I release my grip of her bound wrists and lower myself gently atop of Carly my head back over her left shoulder, with my dick still pressed deep into her bound body.

"You were ...you are..." I state on heavy breath "everything... everything I hoped you'd be"

My eyes close as I revel in the exhausted heighten moment of ecstasy as Carly's chest causes her body to rise and fall beneath mine.

"Get me..." I hear her state before she thrashes at her bonds. "Get me out... of these fucking things."

**********

Her head hangs low, blonde hair dishevelled, as I follow her from the bedroom, the spike heels of her knee-high boots click clack on the wooden floor of the hallway as she passes along the corridor she had been led down handcuffed less than an hour ago. My eyes cannot resist casting up her legs and the feint wetness that runs smeared between her inner thighs.

Reaching the kitchen, she hurriedly grabs at the little leather jacket hung on the back of the chair, slipping it over her body, still glistening with a veneer of sweat she zips the jacket to her neck, taking her phone from the pocket and checking it.

She throws another steely scowl in my direction; I do not know if I should approach her or not.

What was needed to have been said has been said, I do not want to exacerbate the tinder dry situation further.

Outside the horn of the Taxi I've called for her impatiently sounds for a second time. I look to my watch to see it's a little after half two.

She heads for the door, which surprisingly bursts open as Steve crashes into the living room, his arm around the waste of a slender looking girl, her face obscured by long black curly hair. Her sequinned black dress and black hosiery with little black ankle boots catch my attention as much as the fact that she is clearly intoxicated, very intoxicated.

"Shit...sorry" Stevie chuckles side stepping Carly deftly as in the same movement he drops his conquest heavily onto the sofa.

"Where are we?" the petite dark-haired girl slurs the words she speaks.

"Fuck me is there a revolving door to this place?" Carly states, looking back at me with a glare.

Barely able to hold my contempt for my brother, not so much for hideously bad timing but also considering how at pains I had been in explaining the need for privacy this evening.

"It's not like that I..."

What would have been a weak explanation falls on deaf ears as Carly turns to Steve's drunken little friend who is looking around the room more than a little bemused by circumstances.

"You'll do well to get the fucking hell out of here." Carly offers to the dark-haired girl, who if she registers what is said she pays no attention.

Not waiting on a response Carly turns on her heels and heads for the door out of the flat, slamming it so hard that it fails to latch and swings back open as the sound of her heels head down the stairs.

"So... we'll see you at the Bar sometime soon then?" Stevie patronisingly calls after her.

His sarcastic comment is only greeted with a further slam to the flat's front door.

"Evening not go to plan then Bro?" he turns to me and enquires as he immediately heads towards the kitchen.

"Not entirely," I offer glibly.

"No repercussions?" Steve asks, his brow furrowing as he opens the low-level fridge and plucks a bottle of lager.

"I hope not." is my response as I hold out my hand, Steve catches my intimation and grabs another cold bottle of lager before handing me the first.

"So did you at least work out where we recognise her from?" Steve enquiries as he snaps open the twist top bottle.

"Oh, that's the kicker brother dear..." I offer cracking open my own bottle and taking a swig of the crisp cold liquid. "That's the real kicker.... Remember Richie Williams who I used to hang around with."

"Yeah, nauseous little fucker who owned a Recruitment Company... never understood why you liked him.... hot wife though... lived in a big house out in the sticks."

"The very same," I confirm.

"Yeah... the Williams," Steve states over a heavy swig of lager. "Cunts... nice enough family but cunts none the less...Weren't you Godfather to one of his kids?"

"Yeah... So, you remember little Carly Williams then," I throw the name out to him.

Steve looks at swallowing heavily down his latest swig from the bottle. "You're shitting me... You are actually shitting me Bruv."

"The very same..." I smirk "...all grown up now ain't she."

Steve darkly chuckles to himself, a dark chuckle not lost on me as we both shake our heads.

"That's crossing a line."

"A line was certainly crossed ...the only pity is I doubt there'll be a follow up."

Steve ruefully shakes his head once again, "Fucking ...you're ... that's fucking twisted."

"Maybe..." I offer looking over his shoulder at the curly haired girl slumped on the sofa, noting how the hem of her dress has ridden up to reveal a shapely thigh clad in black nylon. "So, who's your little friend... I'd suggest the bedding needs a change, but it don't look like she'll notice."

"Think her names Sarah" Steve offers.

We set down two empty lager bottles in unison on the kitchen counter and make our way towards the inebriated girl slumped across the sofa.