Her First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B just let the woman carry on and caressed her back and ass as the woman buried her face in her hair and painted heavily. Their wet pussies still connected. Sweat ran down the woman's breasts and pooled in B's cleavage and the hollow of her neck. While it had been very steamy, it just didn't do much for her, but at least she was able to make the woman cum. Maybe they'd both give her a break and they could wrap this party up and she could go home.

The couple had other ideas about when to end the party. Clearly, they had an insatiable lust and she was captive to their whims and the object of their desire. She asked if she could go to the bathroom to pee and excused herself while the wife went to get bottled water from the fridge. The husband followed her into the toilet and made no bones about invading her privacy.

He leered at her while she peed and when she finished he pulled her up to him pressing close as he grabbed her ass. He whispered in her ear that she was going to become his little fuck buddy for regular trysts without the wife. "Just add me to your rotation, I don't care who all you fuck. In fact, let me know when you are seeing one of your boys and we will both fuck you." She was appalled but couldn't deny a certain level of lust at the idea. He was attractive and she now knew he was a stud in bed. Now that she's had a threesome with him and his wife, the thought of two cocks for her was very enticing...

She squeezed his cock and played along with his advance. "I'd love to add your big cock to my list of lovers. I might even take you up on your offer when I'm with another guy..."

His cock was growing hard again as she stroked it, but they broke contact when the wife called out for them.

"You two still hot for each other?" She said noting B's flushed face and chest and his semi-erection. "Y'all are like teenagers... I turned on he hot tub on the deck so we could relax after all this sex. I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you, B, so you don't try and steal my husband."

B settled into the tub next to the husband and the hot jets soothed her soreness as she sipped her bottled water.

The wife knelt behind them on the side of the sunken tub and began massaging B's neck and shoulders. It felt nice and relaxing after all the sex and she found herself getting drowsy. But after a few minutes, the woman's touch became more sensual as she slipped her legs in the water on either side of B's shoulders and began kneading and massaging her floating breasts. The husband began caressing her inner thigh and guided her hand to his stiffening cock. She leaned back against the wife and sighed as she felt his thickness and started to stroke it as his finger danced around her lips and clit.

This slow, luxuriant foreplay became more intense as the wife leaned down and kissed her. She told B to turn around and brought her up until she was kneeling on the seat between the woman's open legs, glistening pussy on display and very close to her face. "Well baby, I've seen you give my husband great head, now it's my turn." she ran a finger into her pussy and pressed it to B's lips. She was not prepared for this, nor was it something she really wanted to do, but the woman pushed her finger firmly into her mouth and she was tasting another pussy for her first time.

The husband crouched behind her and gently, but insistently pushed her head forward until her mouth was on the wet pussy. He inserted two fingers in her pussy causing a gasp that was quickly muffled as the wife thrust her hips forward. B began to tentatively kiss and lick the lips and clit as the woman held her head in place. "Oh you dirty bitch...you are a natural at eating pussy." B couldn't resist and continued servicing the woman as the husband started pushing his cock against her own pussy lips, trying to work back into her tight little opening.

B reached between her legs and helped guide his thick member inside without missing a beat with her mouth. She was starting to get into it now that she had this beautiful cock in her. She felt him stretching her again as he cupped her swaying breasts and began fucking her hard.

The wife was the first to cum, grinding her pussy on B's nose, lips and chin. The husband grunted quickly afterward and B felt him spasm inside her again. When the couple finally were through, they let her sink back onto her seat. She was worn out.

She slept between them that night and was awakened with coffee and an open invitation to come back anytime. She quickly showered and put on her clothes from the day before, with the exception of her lacy thong. The husband declared he was keeping them as proof to show her boyfriend. No point in arguing about it, she let him drive her back to her apartment in his SUV. He followed her inside and pinned her to the wall just inside the door, kissing and groping her, his hard-on evident in his running shorts. "How about a little alone time fun before I leave?" He said heavily into her mouth between kisses, "I can't wait to see you again."

His voice and desire turned her on, and the thought of just having sex with him enflamed her desire. "I need to take a shower... come with me," she ordered. She seductively stripped in the bathroom as the water got hot. They entered the walk-in and she dropped to her knees and began sucking and stroking him. He seemed harder than last night as she squeezed his heavy balls and let him fuck her mouth. When he announced he was cumming, she pulled back and stroked his erupting cock so his cum shot out on her breasts.

He pulled her up and they kissed passionately. They soaped off and got out of the shower. When they walked out into the living room, her boyfriend was standing there. Pissed. B told him to give her his key and leave. The husband just grinned and winked at the other man, who left without ever saying a word...

12