The Best of Two Marriages

Story Info
I offer my loving husband to my younger sister.
6.8k words
4.55
60.7k
99

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past few years have been difficult in my 30-year marriage to Adam. Menopause be damned, and the hot flashes and dryness that comes with it! Otherwise, Adam and I have a great marriage..

Neither has ever cheated, and we've made sex and good health an important part of our lives. But, my body has begun to betray me, and our sex life has been paying the price.

Sex has become nearly unbearable for me. I am so dry, and require so much lube, that we rarely do it anymore. Adam's size doesn't help either, as he is a bit more than average length and girth. Lately I just offer him a handy or a BJ whenever he has that look in his eye.

The worst part for me is that I married a really good lover. Adam always ensures that I cum as well; he is more than willing to go down on me, or use a toy or his fingers to make sure I am taken care of, as I have not been able to orgasm by way of penis-in-vagina.

We have been managing and carrying on like this for a couple of years now, but until last night, I thought that we were destined to a waning and sorry sex life. Yesterday, my younger sister came by with coffees.

Adam was just leaving for his Wednesday basketball game at the school when Lynn arrived. "Hi, Lynn. Nice to see you," he said, picking up his gym bag. "How have you been?"

My sister brightened right up, and answered, "I am okay, I guess. How about you?

"I'm good, thanks."

Adam bent down to tie his laces and Lynn added, "Enjoy your game!"

"Thanks, Lynn. I will," he replied, kissing me on the cheek. Lynn's half-smile faded again, watching Adam walk out the door. Lynn handed me the tray with two coffees and slid her shoes off, slipping on some knitted slippers she always carries with her.

"Don't worry about your shoes," I offered, albeit too late. We walked to the kitchen and sat down at one corner of the table.

"What's new with you, Lynn" I asked, hoping things were better between her and Darryl.

"Jen, I've gone from one problem to the next. We had the talk last night". Her eyes welled up.

"Oh," I offered quietly and waited for her to go on. What else was there to say? My sister and Darryl have had a good marriage as well but now that their daughter Sarah is off to college, she has found herself very lonely, and sexually frustrated. His legal business is booming but takes up most of his energy, and they have had zero sex in a long while.

"He says he has lost interest. I asked him to see a doctor but he won't. Darryl says he needs to focus on the business and maybe when things aren't so crazy that he might feel like it again. He told me it might be best if I were to take a lover. What am I supposed to do about that?"

"And you're sure he's not having an affair."

"No. I'm sure of that. I've looked for red flags and other than his lack of interest, there aren't any signs that anyone else is involved. I really think Darryl is telling me the truth. But, I feel so undesirable."

"You shouldn't feel that way. You are very attractive, Lynn. Besides, what does he even mean 'take a lover?' Are you supposed to have a guy waiting for you to call when you want some dick?"

"I know, right? And then he told me the only thing he asks is that I don't do it in front of him or in a public way... like I would bring some guy to our home just so I can get laid?"

"Hmm," I said out loud. I wasn't sure how to handle this. I mean, I had never thought of making an offer like that to Adam. I would probably be too jealous to let a strange woman have him, even for a night.

"I know one thing, I am not interested in hiring or dating some young guy. That isn't what I need from sex."

"Oh, I know what you mean. Sex is such a personal, intimate moment. I wouldn't want a gigolo either."

Lynn asked, "So, if I were to, as Darryl says, take a lover, how am I even supposed to go about it?" As she spoke, I had that moment of clarity. But, as clear as the idea presented itself to me, I knew that I could never just blurt it out.

"How about this," I began, "Why don't you come over for a girls' night on Friday and we can talk. Tell Darryl that we are going to drain my supply of wine, so you will be staying the night and returning home Saturday after we do some shopping."

"He's away for a convention anyway, but that sounds like a great plan! Is Adam away on Friday?"

"Yes, Adam has a card game Friday night."

"Alright then, I will bring some wine too."

Lynn and I talked for more than an hour, engaging in other subjects a little more upbeat. I had opened a bottle of wine by then and we had nearly finished that when I heard a car in the driveway.

The back door opened into the kitchen and in walked Adam, still in his basketball gear; his normally curly hair was soaked and stringy with sweat. Perspiration stains on his chest and armpits made his shirt wringing wet.

"No shower today, Honey?"

"No. There's a plumber working in the washroom so the water at the school is off until tomorrow."

It was while he was talking, that I saw Lynn gazing at my husband. Lynn has always been drawn to Adam; I saw it in her cute little face the day I introduced him to her when she was just 11. I was 20 at the time, and Adam doted on my little sister, which only made me fall for him even more.

And, what isn't to like about the guy? He's 6'4" and two hundred pounds of lean muscle. His wavy blonde hair and piercing blue yes were first to draw my attention. His loyalty and great lovemaking only sealed the deal.

Lynn was a bridesmaid for me when she was just fourteen, and I always remember how elated she looked when Adam danced with her at our wedding reception. Lynn was but 5'2" and looked so diminutive against Adam's large frame, and she still does today.

When my daydream passed, Adam had just walked by, and I broke a quick smile when I noticed Lynn staring at Adam's backside in his satin shorts. He does have a great ass! She and I chatted a bit before Lynn decided she should be going.

Adam came back downstairs, all cleaned up and his wavy curls were back, when Lynn and I were at the front door. He was in pajama bottoms and a crisp, white tee; his nipples erect beneath the thin cotton; Adam's swaying, flaccid cock billowed the fabric with each step and I saw the dreamy look in Lynn's eyes once again for an instant as she peered at his manhood. I suddenly became very horny as I had the man of any woman's dreams right beside me and was ready to take advantage.

Lynn had her slippers in hand and gave me a peck on the cheek. "See you guys," she chirped. I think Adam sensed her mood had improved, and leaned down and gave Lynn a peck in the cheek as well.

"You take care, Lynn," he said in his naturally deep, yet gentle tone. It is always sweet to watch them interact. Lynn looks almost childlike when she has to reach up for a hug. Her face lit up for an instant, and then she said, "Thanks, guys. It was good to get out of the house." Adam put his arm around my waist as we waved to Lynn while she drove away. I turned and gave my man a big kiss, which is a much easier task, since I am almost 5' 10.

I felt the hornies going through me, and then the angst at the thought of penetrative sex with this handsome and virile man. So, I just went to my 'go to'. I kissed Adam on the cheek and neck, my fingers combing through his abundant curls. My lips moved downward as my knees bent; I gave a light nip of his right nipple through his tee. I said, "I am so horny right now." Adam's hands cupped my breasts softly while twisting my rubbery nipples, while I lowered myself to my knees; kneeling is my favorite position for sucking cock.

I reached around and discovered the firmness of Adam's buttocks; I kissed his belly and inhaled the familiar pheromones that always get my juices flowing. Adam's fingers tousled my hair lovingly as his nearly erect cock tented his bottoms. I mouthed his hardness through the thin fabric while my husband drew me into him.

"What has gotten into you?" he asked.

"I just appreciate you so much right now," I answered, tugging his pajamas at his hips. I remembered the look of envy in Lynn's eyes and knew how lucky I was to have a man who wants me sexually.

"Do you want to take this upstairs?" he asked.

My eyes never left his as I blurted out, "I want you to cum in my mouth!" I surprised myself at my aggressiveness, but I had my eyes closed when I kissed the spongy head of his cock through the thin fabric, and was envisioning my younger sister kneeling beside me, begging him for the same.

I tugged his pajama bottoms down and out popped Adam's wonderful dick. A pearl of precum leaked from Adam's pee hole, offering me prelude to his saltiness. My lips suctioned his bulbous knob and I used my right hand to grip his growing stump, jacking him firmly to his 6-1/2" potential. Adam's girth might make sexual intercourse difficult, but it really gets me off to take his man-sized dick in my mouth.

Adam combed his fingers through my shoulder-length auburn curls, cupping my head in his sinewy fingers and guiding me all the way down his veiny trunk. My nose mashed into his thick clump of curls before I came all the way back up; twisting my head like I was moving up a barber pole. Then, right back down again at his insistence. I love Adam's strong hands taking control.

I am proud that my cocksucking skills work so well that I can often get Adam off very quickly, and tonight would be no exception. I wanted to say, "Call me Lynn," but this wasn't the right time. I would have to be subtler in arranging something so daring for my husband and sister.

"Oh, Jen," Adam called out after another six or seven laps of polishing his slick cock. "I'm going to cum!" As much as I love deepthroating and gulping down Adam's thick, creamy cum, tonight I was feeling more naughty. I took hold of his cock and pulled my face back from it and looked up at my blue-eyed lover.

My hand squeezed his throbbing pole tightly and jerked it up and down even more quickly, as I announced, "Give it to me, Adam!" I opened my mouth wide and curled my tongue up like a spoon.

His eyes widened at the surprise offer and a guttural moan reverberated through his torso. The tip of my tongue flicked the slick vein of his frenulum and when Adam's face contorted with his inevitable release, I turned my attention to his beet red cock head. As my fist pumped it, I stared at the leaking piss hole for my prize. Adam delivered with a grunt. The first milky spurt skipped off my tongue and struck the roof of my mouth, causing me to instinctively pull back.

The second shot splattered across my left eyelid, entangling my upper and lower eyelashes. I grabbed his cock and quickly captured its head in my mouth, and both giggled and gagged at the same time. Adam began to laugh at my silly look; our attempt at a porn facial went hilariously awry. Fortunately, the next few salvos filled my mouth up until I could stop giggling long enough to gulp down his hot, gooey load. I greedily sucked Adam's knob until he couldn't take it anymore.

My man jerked his hips back and his bulbous head made a popping sound as it freed itself from my oral vacuum. "Okay, okay! That's enough, Jen!" he called out. I pouted a little, but began to laugh out loud as I tried to look at Adam with one eye plastered shut.

He took my hand to help me up, and said, "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up. Your pussy must be soaked and I want a turn going down too!"

"Your turn? I'm going to ride your face like a rented pony!" I was sopping wet by then, and we ran like school kids up the stairs and into the bathroom - him to pee and me to unglue my eyelashes and wash off the globs of semen so I could see again.

Adam stepped out of his pajamas and scooped me up while I was still dabbing my eyelashes, and I kind of screamed. He hadn't picked me up like that in along time. I wrapped my arms around him so if he lost his balance, we were going to land together in a crumpled heap.

I was giddy as we entered our bedroom, and let go of him when he tossed me onto the bed. Adam climbed on and began unbuttoning my blouse while I unsnapped my pants. I shucked off my blouse and bra while Adam wrestled my panties down and off. His large hands toyed with my full C cups, lightly pulling and twisting my erect nipples.

"Get down there," I demanded, already desperate to savor the flicks and licks of my husband's talented tongue. Adam flipped onto his back and stared at my well-trimmed mass of red curls while I lowered my beaver onto his smiling face. I held on to the headboard; my knees pinned Adam's head in place and only his eyes were visible while he mopped up my wet pussy.

In no time, I was humping Adam's now juiced up face, and with the aid of his thumb teasing the ring of my anus, I was able to achieve climax. Adam knew the exact moment to suck my clit between his lips, and sip it like a straw full of slushy ice; bringing me to a shuddering crescendo.

I fell off to his side, my legs still quivering, and rested. When I saw Adam smiling at me with a face glazed with my honey, I had a moment of what guys call 'post nut clarity'. My husband had just given me the greatest of pleasures while I had once again found a way of denying him the real pleasure of penetration.

I kissed him and whispered, "That was awesome," and he just nodded.

Just before I continued, Adam said, "You were pretty good too, you know."

I waited for a moment and said, "I'm sorry I can't do the other, it just hurts too much."

He nodded again and offered, "Yeah, I know, Jen. It's fine." Did he just say, "fine"? The one word men hate to hear from a dissatisfied wife? I could understand if he'd rather stab my pussy to get off. I think that if my body had a weapon as beautiful as his, I would want to use it the way it was intended, and not have it always tended to with a mouth or fist.

I turned onto my side and raised up on my elbow. I said, "You know, Lynn hasn't had sex in months." As I said it, I realized it came out like Adam should be happy with what sex I give him.

"Oh, wow, I had no idea..."

"Yeah, Darryl has lost interest. She is feeling pretty frustrated. They had a long talk about it and do you know what he told her?"

Adam looked concerned. "No. What did he say?"

"He told her he is too busy with the firm and that he would be okay if she took on a lover."

Adam shook his head in disgust. "You're kidding? He actually said that?"

"Yes. He said as long as she is discreet, he would be okay with her finding sex wherever she could."

"Geez, I couldn't imagine ever wanting you to be with another guy," Adam offered.

"Yeah, I know how much you love me. That's why I hate that I deny you what you like so much." I rubbed my index finger along his left cheek, and offered it to Adam, who took it in his mouth and moaned, as he tasted me once more.

"God, I love your taste." I couldn't help but smile as I watched him licking up my juices from my finger.

I continued, "Honey, I know how frustrating it must be that we don't, you know, have the sex you want. I miss it too." Adam brought my face into his furry chest and held me there. I just enjoyed our closeness for a time, before leaning my head back to speak.

"You know, Darryl is away this weekend for his company work meeting in Boston. I think I might ask Lynn over for Friday evening. Is your poker game still on that night?"

"Yeah. Kevin his hosting, and the cards fly at seven."

"Do you think you could come home around nine? I know it cuts your night short, but I think Lynn would enjoy the company."

"Sure, I can do that. It must be rough at their house with all thus going on. She can definitely use our support."

"You are such a good man, Adam." I left it at that and gave him one more kiss; a tinge of my own flavor passed to my lips.

We got up and cleaned up before going downstairs and watching some more TV together, on the sofa. On a commercial break, I said, "How long has it been since you carried me into bed like that? I loved it!"

Adam took my hand in his and brought it up to his mouth and kissed it. "I like to take care of you," he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I want to take care of you too," I replied, and lost focus on the TV show as my mind worked over my plan.

* * *

On Friday evening, Adam left for his card game about ten minutes before Lynn arrived. I was in the kitchen making up a cheese and fruit platter and she let herself in the front door. "Jen?"

"Back here," I called.

Lynn soon appeared, a magnum in hand. "This should do the trick," she offered, with a laugh. She was wearing black leggings and a thin, long-sleeved sweater that clung to her waifish torso. The cool evening breeze had made the puffy nipples of her barely A cup breasts stand prominently against her nearly flat chest. Lynn rarely wears a bra.

I turned and gave my sister a big hug. She held me tight, enjoying human contact. My hands slid up and down her soft, smooth back as she did mine. When our embrace ended, Lynn said, "Thanks so much for tonight."

"We should have done this more often, but we will from now on," I promised. Lynn set the bottle down as I pulled the wine bucket from high in the cabinet. "Grab the ice and the plastic goblets are over there." I pointed to a cupboard by the back door and finished preparing the cheese dish.

Once the first glasses were poured, Lynn set the bottle in the bucket and filled it to the brim with ice. "Are we going straight to the hot tub," she asked, pulling her swimsuit from her handbag.

"Yes, but it's ladies night and clothing is optional for the hot tub!" Lynn tossed the garment carelessly onto one of the chairs and chuckled. Lynn and I have often seen each other naked so neither would be uncomfortable together in the nude.

We set up our goodies outside and went in to change. "You can have the spare room tonight," I said, as we climbed the stairs. "I'll get towels."

"Sounds good," she said, opening the rarely used bedroom door just down the hall from my bedroom. When Adam and I married, we had planned for children and bought the three-bedroom house with that in mind. After years of trial and failure to conceive, we just left one room as a spare bedroom for guests, and converted the other into a hobby room.

"Here you go." I was already naked and had my own towel over my shoulder. I passed a towel to Lynn as she was stepping out of her leggings. She smiled as she placed the skimpy pants on her bed, wearing only tiny black bikini undies. When she pulled off her top, Lynn's chocolate brown nipples contrasted her pale white skin.

Lynn took the towel from me with a thank you, and said, looking at my well formed but hanging C cups, "I would have a better chance of finding a lover if I had those, you know."

"Are you kidding me? Have you never seen Adam sneaking looks at you in your bikini?"

Lynn looked quizzically. "Adam? Really?"

I shook my head as Lynn hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties at each hip. "Adam has never been a big boob guy. In fact, he says mine are more than enough for him, and I've caught him eyeing your boobs a lot!" As I finished my sentence, Lynn was stepping out of her panties and I was shocked to see that she had shaven her pussy bare. I trim enough to keep my red bush from growing wildly, and Lynn's black curls have always been either well trimmed or sometimes shaped as a landing strip. Lynn's thin, boyish body and hairless pubes made her look prepubescent.

I couldn't keep from commenting. "Wow. That is new. I've never seen you shaved like that before." Lynn reached for her towel and we began our way down to the hot tub.

"I decided that if Darryl wants me to find a lover, I had better get with the times. I asked some single friends at work and they say that most women shave smooth now. And, then I remembered how Darryl used to beg me to shave my pussy years ago, but I turned him down. When he sees this, maybe he might get a little jealous, you know?"

12