Her First Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, please," she begs, offering both of her holes to you.You drive it deep into her well-lubed pussy, and when it bottoms out, you let out a surprised yelp: the dildo has a clit tickler so every time you thrust in, it rubs against your clit. You start to piston into her pussy until you see she is on the verge of an orgasm.You pull the faux-cock out of her pussy and thrust it into her ass. I was fully erect again. As you drive the toy into Chris, I decided to move behind you and press my shaft against your ass. I slide my throbbing cock in and match you, stroke for stroke, enhancing the sensation on your clit. We keep going, harder and harder with each stroke until none of us can take anymore.

Chris screams as her torso collapses to the floor, her lower kept elevated by the toy in her ass. I ram my cock deep into you one more time and shoot a weak stream of cum into your ass. This sets off your orgasm and you scream in ecstasy. You collapse next to Chris, and I stand over you, my cock dripping the last vestige of cum and a tired, sated smile on my face.

All three of us are exhausted, sweaty, and sexually satisfied. We go into the master bath and gently explore each other's bodies as we wash and dry each other, before returning to the bed. We all collapse in a heap and start to let our exhaustion overwhelm us, our naked bodies intertwined.

As we're drifting off, Chris asks, You know, your house is closer to school. Do you think I could move in here?"

I accidentally head-butted you as we both tried to kiss her at the same time. We all chuckled at the mishap, and you hear me whisper, "I love you, my beautiful wife," as just before falling into a well-deserved sex coma.

8========D

Shortly after writing this, I lost touch with my sweet shy girl and we never finished our other story. We only wrote three of the ten planned chapters. Maybe one day I'll finish it. I miss you Shy155.

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12