Her First Time Being in Control

Story Info
This is the story of how she became my favorite dom.
2.6k words
4.63
9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met her at a local book club. Sometimes being a heavy reader pays off. She was exactly my type, physically speaking. Her deep brown hair was cut short in bangs around her face. Her body was petite but curvy. She wasn't skinny or thick, but more a happy medium, with perky round tits that didn't steal the gaze but were clearly present. Her pouty red lips formed a generous smile that spread infectiously across her face, leaving a dark circle under her lip. It was intoxicating. But the real stars of the show, were her eyes. Deep steely blue eyes that stared into your soul. Penetrating you. Invading you. They were what really hooked me.

We really hit it off. She even lived nearby my area. We got to talking about kinks and I openly told her my desire to be dominated by the women I find attractive. I have learnt by now not to keep that a secret from my would-be partners because it just leads to frustration if they don't know how to work with it. She confessed that she had never been with anyone who was into it, but she had always wanted to try it out. We met up a few nights later, and after a lovely dinner, we found our way back to my flat in a hurry.

She seemed a bit nervous at first, but I reassured her that I would make it clear if anything crossed the line so all she had to do was be creative and have some fun with it. Once she was on top of me, she found a confidence she never knew she had. Her body pressing down on me, pinning me to the bed. It was the first time she had felt this much control. To be in a position of power over a man she knew could easily topple her. She had always known sex as submission. Being held against a mattress by powerful arms and fucked hard. Taken. It was totally surreal being the one on top. Not just on top in the riding sense: prone over some hard dick, cowgirl or reverse. No, this was unexplored territory. A man she wanted, who she knew wanted her, was willingly submitting to her. She felt strong, vibrant, but most importantly, in charge.

She stared down at my face, her hands pressed against my shoulders. Her eyes burning into mine as she repositioned herself, moving her hands to a bind around my neck. This was a position I was all too accustomed to, but it never grew stale. She breathed hot onto my face as she gently squeezed my neck and pushed her hips against me. Her small frame keeping me at bay, holding me down. I wanted her to kiss me.

She leaned in as if to grant my wish, but she stopped just short of my lips. Instead of a kiss, she licked my lips. Her hot tongue tracking its way across them and leaving a sticky trail. I kept my lips shut as she pressed her tongue between them, slowly parting them.

"open your mouth" I didn't need to be told twice, and my lips parted as her tongue swept inside. Swirling into my mouth, dancing on my tongue and then, she kissed me. Her lips pressing hard against me as she bore her tongue down against mine.

As we kissed, her warm body pressing me down into the cool sheets, I could only imagine what was going on in her mind. What ideas she was having for taking advantage of this situation. She broke the kiss and smiled at me. Her fingers moved away from my neck and down my body. They slid between us and out of view. She moaned and I knew where they were, but even if that didn't tip me off, the glisten they had when she pulled her hand back up made it clear. I didn't have long to admire them though, as she pressed them into my mouth. Her middle and index finger, slick with her fluids, slid eagerly into my lips and I began to suck.

It was a taste not too different from any other woman I've been with, but still uniquely hers. Its funny how the subtle differences in body chemistry seem to give every woman their own flavour. I swirled my tongue on her fingers, around and between. Savoring them and cleaning them. She was surprised by how eager I was. It was usually her mouth doing work by this point. Her tongue was usually the one occupied by licking and swirling. Many times, that was all she got to do before her lover blew their load. Her oral skills often leaving her body wanting more. This time she was the one being sucked, and it felt good. She leaned in to kiss me again and I caught her tongue and sucked it, just like her fingers before. I pampered her tongue with mine, and she relished it. She returned the favor. Giving my tongue a loving suck as she withdrew from the kiss.

At this point she was aching to fuck. We had been in bed for this long and she hadn't even felt my dick. She sat up and grabbed my wrists. She positioned my hands on her breasts and I held them. Gently lifting them so that I bore their weight. My nimble fingers began to tease her nipples. Softly at first, a few gentle flicks on her nipples and around her areolas, but as she moaned, I increased the pressure. I pinched her nipples and pulled them softly as she heaved forwards again, smothering my face with her tits. Pressing them into my face sort of haphazardly. She kept her breasts there for long enough that I started feeling short of breath, and as she removed them, and I gasped for air, she lunged her hips forward. Her thighs spreading around my head as she pressed her hips down. Her panties still on, she pressed her dampness into my mouth and held it there, pinning my head with her hips and thighs.

I gasped for air into her pussy. Inhaling her scent as I tried to breathe. Then I got to work. Licking the damp spot at the base of her panties, softly and slowly. Tasting more of her juices through the thin, fine fabric. She reached down and pulled her panties aside slowly, and I saw her shaven pussy for the first time. Glistening with her juices only half an inch from my face. Then it was pressed into my lips. I licked her clit as best I could, teasing it with each lick and then pressing my tongue into her folds and exploring her pussy. She was in heaven. For the next several minutes we were one. Her body rocking on my face as her wet pussy slid up and down my lips and tongue.

As she rode my face, getting ever more zealous the closer she came to orgasm, I kept my hands on her breasts. I was still massaging them as she took pleasure on my tongue. Her pussy slick with spit and her juices, gliding across my lips, being chased by my tongue. I was enjoying her enthusiastic pelvic thrusts as she neared orgasm. Her strong hips pressing my head deep into the mattress. It was hard to breathe but I made do. She was so close, and in this state, most people lost control. Their composure however stern or pious, giving way to the creature of lust within. With her soft pussy lips drooling into my mouth, she held my hands against her perky tits and came. Her back arching as her thighs tightened further around my head. The pressure of her body fully compressed into my face as her head shot back and her hands released mine.

She sat there, arched backwards, still straddling my face, as she regained her composure. Eventually she relieved my mouth of its duty. She propped herself up on her knees, shifted backwards to have her legs on either side of my hips and pressed her tongue back into my mouth. This was my thank you. Her warm tongue tasted her sweet juices off mine, creating a new mixture as her drool poured into my mouth. The whole time she rode me she had been holding her drool back. She hadn't swallowed any. She let it slowly drip out as her tongue entered my lips. "swallow it". She insisted, giving me the equivalent of a shot glass worth of her saliva. I swallowed it, slowly, not in one gulp. Enjoying the mixture of flavors, I was experiencing. Enjoying the coolness of her saliva compared to the heat of her pussy before.

She looked at me as I swallowed her symbolic cumshot and reminisced. How many times had she brought someone to sweet release with her soft lips, only to have another job? A hot creamy load, filling her mouth as a parting gift. And every time the guy would ask her to swallow it. And every time she had. Regardless of how awful it might have tasted at the time. In the heat of the moments, with her pussy aching and wet, she didn't care. And neither did I. Although in my case, it tasted amazing. I licked my lips and opened my mouth to show her I had followed her instructions. She leaned in and kissed me again. This time just a light kiss, almost a peck. And she asked if I was ready for more, but she didn't wait for my response. Her hands and face crept down my body, as she kissed her way across my chest and down towards my now aching cock.

When she reached my waist, she grabbed the bands of my boxers and pulled them down. Instinctively I raised my ass to make her job easier. She left them on my thighs and pressed her face nearer to my hard cock, her lips breathing hot onto the head. I was eager to be touched but I didn't budge. Her tongue flicked the head of my cock. Just once. And it twitched. Her hot breath was all that followed. She looked up at me and placed the tip in her mouth. That was it. She just held it there. I waited for the pleasant sucks to follow but they never came. Her hot breath was the only affection her mouth seemed to offer me. She was teasing me worse than I had expected. It was torture but I loved it. She was really falling into the roll of domme nicely. Hard to imagine she had never done this before.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt her lips close around my tip and the suction began. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock of its own accord, and her tongue flicked and swirled my aching tip. Holy shit she was good at giving head. She was accustomed to having a steady hand on the back of her head at this point, forcing her lower than she intended to go. Holding her there as her partner approached a messy finish. But not this time. No hands gripped her hair and pulled her downwards. She had full control. Mixing up her speed and pressure, she kept me at the edge for far longer than she had with any man before. Her skills being pushed to their limits.

Finally, she had her fill of teasing me and she gave me her throat. She pressed her lips down to my base and relaxed her jaw. With any man before she would now receive a thorough face fucking as she drooled onto them. But I didn't budge. Her eager throat was not given the thrashing she craved, and she felt a bit disappointed. Lifting her head off my cock, she sat up and looked at me. My eyes were closed, my head pressed back into a pillow as I breathed steadily. She could see I was enjoying myself, yet I made no attempt to take control. I seemed to refuse to act at all. I was more passive than she had ever imagined possible. No man had ever passed up the opportunity to fuck her throat. Her lack of a gag reflex being rendered obsolete.

She grabbed my cock and raised herself to be seated directly above it. Pressing the head against her still dripping slit and rubbing it there. Then, without warning, she lowered herself onto it. Simulating the act of being fucked suddenly by the many lovers she had before me. She lost control. Pushing her needy pussy down on my cock with ferocity. Her tight hole suddenly fully surrounding my cock as she pounded down. She didn't just sit there. Her hips worked hard as she bounced on my thick shaft. I was so surprised by the change of pace that I couldn't hold back. My cock throbbing violently inside her as I came, shooting my thick seed into her pussy as she rode.

She didn't stop riding as I came. She seemed in her own world as she rode my pulsing rod with the same vigor that had brought me to orgasm. Her pussy was keeping my now sensitive cock prisoner as she approached her own finish. She climaxed moments later, spasming as she collapsed across my chest, her head resting below mine. We were both silent, enjoying the relief that an orgasm brings. I felt my cum dripping out of her, running its way down my ass cheeks and between my legs. She noticed that too and reached her hand down to plug the leak. She cupped her hand over her pussy as she lifted it off my cock. Then she did something that surprised me. Hell, she even surprised herself. But a tiny voice in her head egged her on and she followed it.

She brought her pussy to rest over my face again, still covering it with her hand, and she said to open my mouth. Her pussy was leaking my cum into her fingers, and some of it dripped through onto my cheek and nose. I was a bit intimidated, but I played along. My lips parted and she lowered herself onto them, slipping her hand out of the way at the last moments. She squeezed her kegel muscles and pushed my cum out of her. As it dripped its way down her labia and into my mouth and I was surprised by how warm it was. It felt hot on my tongue. To make myself more comfortable I did what I was used to. I licked. Her pussy was coated in my warm cum, and I was flicking my tongue into it. It was surreal. Her warm hole releasing its contents to me, bit by bit as I cleaned her.

She sat on my face for a while, letting me work, thinking about how far she had taken things. This was her throne. My face. She sat there as I removed any trace of my seed from her folds. And only when she was certain that I had done a thorough job, did she lift herself off me. She lay next to me and looked at my messy face, covered in my cum and hers. I felt ashamed in some ways, having never been pushed this far before. It was hard to admit I may have bitten off more than I could chew with her. Or maybe, it was exactly what I had been looking for.

She just smiled at me as we drifted off, her warm yet commanding smile. Her fierce blue eyes eventually closing as she fell asleep. I lay there in awe, having been completely dominated in a way I had always dreamt of and then some. I could only imagine where things would go next time. She seemed unafraid to push my boundaries, and it scared me almost as much as it excited me to think about it. She was a keeper, and I was hers.