Her First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and I both came hard. Maybe harder than any other time we'd had sex.

Afterward, when we had both collapsed on the floor, leaning together against the wall, the vivid memories of Alan washed through my brain like it had only been yesterday. After the prom, that had been the inaugural night for the mattress in the back of his pickup.

I was more certain than I'd ever been of anything in my life: I HAD to stay away from Alan Ryder!

I rinsed out the swimsuits, put them both back in the plastic bag Robert brought them in and took them downstairs to the Meridian desk clerk. I wanted to that night, to take them to the same girl who'd loaned them. I thanked her profusely for the loan and suggested, "Better have it laundered, there might be cum on it."

She's probably early thirties, quite a bit younger than me, slim, pretty. She laughed and said it wasn't the first time. Then she showed me their stash of 'lost' swimsuits. "Pretty sure there are several in there just your size." We both burst out laughing.

I never told Robert about their stash that he never knew about. Or maybe he did. Hmmm.

The next morning after our complimentary breakfast, we discussed how to spend the day. There were some sights we wanted to see from my earlier research: The 9/11 Fallen Heroes Memorial, for obvious reasons. Not something we could miss while we were here; The Sunshine Skyway Bridge, just because of the grandeur of driving across it; The Riverwalk with the Bay Mercantile. It's pretty and sounds fascinating with all the little shops kind of like the Pike Place Market in Seattle. I LOVE shopping; and of course, something we couldn't miss - the Raymond James Stadium where Alan Ryder played so many games with the Bucs.

It was going to be a busy day, our only mostly free day in Tampa. Home tomorrow. Busy, partly because I wanted to not think about that night. About seeing Alan the first time in thirty-one years.

The day was every bit as fun as we'd hoped; somber at the memorial, made me cry reading some of the tragedies and heroic stories engraved in the marble slabs. We've never seen a football stadium, other than high school and the Buc's stadium was a little different than Kennewick High or any of the others in the area. There are no words, just incredible - huge! I wished we had come to a game, just once.

We saved the Riverwalk for last to be there at sunset. By then we were getting a little tired but knew we still had that dinner, the reason we'd come to Tampa. Alan's grand opening.

By sunset, I'd completely forgotten that it was why we'd gone there last. Something else happened that completely took my mind off it. Robert too, I think. We'd been to several of the little markets and were about to head back to the spot where we'd decided to be at sunset when we went in one last store, a clothing store, similar to what I'd imagine Fredericks of Hollywood to be. Sexy everything.

I'd vowed we were buying NOTHING in that store, for obvious reasons. After a few minutes of browsing, when Robert asked what I was wearing to dinner. I told him, slacks and a sweater. He grinned and held up a dress, "What about this, instead?"

My mouth gaped open, "NO," I told him, "I have something."

It was a black, flowery dress, thin that just seemed to flow over his hand when he held it up. Backless with a halter tie around the neck, the only thing holding it on. Short, probably mid-thigh.

"I'm forty-nine..."

"Do you have this in a size four?" he asked the salesgirl, interrupting my complaint that I'm too old to wear something like that. Besides the simple fact that there was no way I could with Alan.

He didn't understand. Why would he, I hadn't told him. Regretting it now.

She rummaged through the rack, pulling out the same dress in a smaller size and held it up in front of me. "You'd be so beautiful in this! And no, you're not too old," having heard my cut-off complaint about my age.

I tried to tell her again that I couldn't when she shushed me and led me to a dressing room. "You're so lucky, your body will look so good in this. Wish I could wear something like it," she said. She was younger, but a little on the chunky side, just enough that she wouldn't be able to wear the dress.

Okay, I'll admit it. The thought of Alan seeing me in something like that made my panties wet. And I was a big girl, I could control myself. Alan knew I was married and he'd be on his best behavior, too, so...

I tried on the dress, had to take my bra off first as there was no way to wear one with it, picturing myself walking into Alan's restaurant. His eyes as he saw me.

It was a tight-fitting dress, supposed to be that way. My first thought about how thin it looked when Robert first showed me was right, too. She said it wasn't silk, but some microfiber, incredibly thin and light, but completely opaque. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a sexy young woman looking back, not a forty-nine-year-old. It was tight enough to hold my tits up, even though they didn't need much, but that tightness showed off every curve, almost like a second skin. It came about halfway between my knees and hips.

She smoothed it down over my hips and said that I'd need different panties that wouldn't show a panty line, then looked up with a gleam in her eyes, "Or no panties?"

No, I couldn't do that. I shook my head, "I can't wear this," I told her. I almost wanted to explain that I couldn't because of the same reason I hadn't wanted to come to Tampa in the first place. It looked so good on me and I wanted it. To wear for Alan.

She wasn't listening to my objections any more than I was meaning them.

I turned away from the mirror, looking at the back. It almost showed side boob, except for fitting around them as tight as it did, the edge right at the swell of my breast. But the back - it was completely bare down to just about where my ass-crack started. I didn't even know if I could wear panties with it.

"I know what you're thinking," she told me, "wait here just a minute, I know exactly what it needs."

She was back a couple of minutes later with a pair of black, sheer panties, sheer and low cut so they'd fit low on the hips. I pulled them on, loving how they felt. They fit low on my hips, barely there, and out of sight. Sexy, oh so sexy.

"A little advice," she said when she saw how much I liked them, "you might want to shave down there. They'll feel sooo much better... and your husband will love it."

It wasn't my husband I was thinking about.

I wished I could. I started to tell her when she told me that she wouldn't recommend any stockings but I'd need shoes. Another minute later, she was back with a pair of pink heels that I loved, to match the pink flowers. They had about four-inch heels and with diagonal ankle straps. "These will highlight your legs," she said, "you have beautiful, slim legs. You need to show them off."

We walked out of the store with a dress, panties, shoes, blush, eyeliner, an exotic shade of lipstick - almost black, but not, "It'll be perfect with the dress," she said, then under her breath, "sooo sexy!" And a new perfume that she said would drive both me and my man crazy with lust. If only she knew! My brief sniff had confirmed her assessment. It was more an aphrodisiac than perfume. My willpower was sorely going to be tested.

The woman was a sales master. But with an impeccable judge of sexy! I had never even dreamed how sexy 'sexy' could be.

Like I said, after that, we'd both forgotten about the sunset.

Two hours later, we were in a limousine, ordered by Alan Ryder, headed to dinner.

I was wearing a dress unlike anything I'd ever worn before; my pussy freshly shaved and baby-smooth (she was right about how good those panties would feel on my naked pussy); makeup like I'd never used before; and that perfume, she hadn't exaggerated about that, either. When I squirted it on, I closed my eyes, just inhaling the intoxicating odor. It made me feel... I can't even describe.

Robert and I were in the back seat of the limousine, him nibbling on my neck, me feeling sexy like I hadn't even known existed and lusting for a man like I never had before, that I knew I could never again have. Alan Ryder!

12