Her First Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, the embarrassment!

"Okay, time for a damp rag and a little cleanup on aisle four, what you think?"

I waited, my legs still supported on the straps. It was just a few seconds when I felt a warm rag between my legs. A moment later, I felt his shoulders under my legs again, pushing them up to relieve the pressure on the straps so he could let them loose and let my legs down.

Ahh, what a relief! He let my legs down on the floor and pulled me to a sitting position. I still couldn't move much, arms still in that spandex, head firmly in place, and the ball gag, still the blindfold. just waiting for him to take it all off.

"I think we'll leave this on for a little while longer, wish you could see yourself. God, you're so sexy like that!

"Mjgh, Ngh," I tried to say that I wanted this gag out of my mouth.

He pulled me to my feet, my legs were unsteady and it took a few steps before I felt comfortable.

He clipped something on the front of the collar that was still holding my head from moving. "I've never done this before and don't particularly like the 'slave' idea of it, but with that blindfold, I think a leash is appropriate, don't you?"

"Ngh, Mfft."

"By the way, babygirl, I thought we might still have a little more fun tonight. But if you want out of this, tap your foot three times and I'll take it off. Should have given you something like that on the bed, but I never thought of it. Sorry about that, but I trust you enjoyed yourself."

I tried to nod but couldn't move my head.

"How about a little walk? There's a park down the street a couple blocks from here, it's pretty popular on these cool nights."

"Mfft, Ngh," He's got to be kidding! Go outside in this? Wearing this?

He laughed, "Babygirl, I think I know what you're thinking, but I assure you no one can see your pussy as long as you're just walking. As long as you don't sit down, cross-legged or something, you'll be fine.

God, I hadn't even thought of that!

"Besides, you look so sexy. All that hard work you've put in at the gym, don't you think you'd enjoy showing it off a little?"

I started to stamp my feet, even did once, then realized it might be fun.

"Good, it's a little cool, but not so much that you'll need a jacket. Besides, it would be a shame to cover you, the way that's stretched over your chest. I wish you could see yourself in a mirror. These little nips are so nice and hard," as he pinched a nipple.

It's a little hard to explain how exposed and weird I felt when we were outside walking down the sidewalk, the cool air on my pussy, being led like a puppy dog, occasionally feeling a little tug on the collar.

But sexy, too. God, it was turning me on being outside where someone might see.

The wheelchair ramps at intersections were a blessing; stepping up and down, not seeing the step had scared me. A few cars were going past, but I didn't sense anyone else walking, not that I'd have known as black as my vision was. It was more like I didn't even have eyes.

After walking across a busy street, lots of cars going past, he finally stopped, "That was Bayshore Boulevard. Smell that? The flowers. Wish you could see this park, the path winds around a little lily pond and they light it just enough at night to show off how pretty it is. It's why there's always a lot of people walking it."

I'd almost gotten used to being outside until he said that. A car passing is one thing, but people walking past is entirely another. All of a sudden I felt so naked and exposed all over again.

I heard several sets of footsteps walking past and every time I wanted to cringe and hide. This was NOT comfortable for a school teacher from Kennewick, Washington! I couldn't get it out of my mind what he'd said about my tits and my pussy. And I knew that everyone we passed was getting a good look at both. The cool air on my pussy was a constant reminder, too.

I heard footsteps approaching, jogging, when Alan put out a hand to stop me. "Jerry, nice to see you, Jaime, you too," he said. God, now he was stopping to talk with someone he knew, me on full, naked display.

They were panting like they'd been running and greeted him back, the girl had a very soft, feminine voice. I was guessing she was pretty from her voice.

"This is Daniella, we were close friends in high school and she's visiting, out for a little adventure in her life," he said. My embarrassment was... how do I say, rather... extreme!

"I know you can't see, babygirl, but these are a couple of my friends, Jerry and Jamie." I tried to smile, couldn't.

"Nice to meet you, Daniella," from both.

"I love the outfit," Jamie said, "can I touch?"

"I don't know how she'd feel about it, ask her?" Alan said.

"Can I, please?" she asked, I guess directing her question at me this time.

"Ahh, Ehh" I tried to tell her she could. I was on fire and craved any touch. I couldn't form the word to make myself understood.

"I don't know, didn't understand," she said.

I tried to repeat, but it only sounded worse.

"That was a yes, I'm pretty sure," Alan said, "go ahead."

I felt her hands on my arms, tugging at the material, pulling my arms out just a little, then fingers a little higher, on my nipple. I groaned, it felt so good. I felt almost like a nympho, constantly horny. I remembered telling my husband only the day before, 'I'm not that girl anymore'. How fuckin' wrong I was! She'd been awakened and was making up time.

Then her hand was gone and the guy was asking, "How does it work?

"Here, I'll show you." He turned me around and unwrapped the straps from earlier, then flipped a release or something because I felt the tension go out of the stretchy material on my arms and for the first time in the last couple hours or so, my arms were free. I stretched them out, enjoying the few seconds of freedom until I felt them being pulled back in place and Alan explaining. The arms go through here, then you just pull, like this...

And I felt the tightness pulling my arms to my body once again.

When he stopped, feeling about like it had before, the girl asked, "What if you keep pulling?"

"Go ahead," Alan said.

And I felt the strap being pulled, my arms held tighter and tighter.

"Ooh, I like that!" the girl said, I think I want one... where can we get it?"

"I have the information back at the house, come on, I'll give it to you."

I felt the little tug on my neck and we were walking again, I assumed toward the house, but I had no sense of direction at all.

"We have a few other things there, too, show you if you're interested."

She giggled, "Uhuh."

I wished I could see her. And then what he said hit me like a ton of bricks, 'show you'. What the hell did he mean by that?

I thought about that all the way back, hoping it wasn't what I was afraid he meant.

I was a nervous wreck when we got to the house, afraid of what Alan was going to do.

Alan led me through the house, then lifted me, sitting me on the edge of the bed like before.

I felt the straps being clicked to my neck collar and I was suddenly afraid, my body shaking, realizing...

"You want me to stop, babygirl? You do, stamp your foot."

I almost did. But I was so turned on!

He lifted my legs to his shoulders like before, and I felt the snap of the clips on the slippers.

"Lean back, babygirl, we'll give my friends a demonstration."

I was mortified! Couldn't move, until Alan gave my body a gentle push and I fell back, pulling my legs up, holding them tight together. I had never been more embarrassed and knew it was soon to get worse, much worse almost wishing I could go back a few seconds to the 'foot stomping'. Almost, not quite.

I held my legs straight up, tight together, visualizing how it was showing my pussy, turned on, but embarrassed, knowing I couldn't hold them there forever... and felt hands on my ankles, "Come around here, you can get a better idea," Alan said... and his hands, pressing, pressing. There was nothing I could do, once he'd pushed them apart I couldn't hold them. They swung open, all the way.

My pussy! Oh God!

"Wow," I heard the guy say, I'd forgotten his name. "I like it! Jamie, come, you have to see what this does!"

I could have happily died!

"Can I feel?" he asked.

"Ngh, mmhd," I mumbled, not even sure what I was trying to say.

"Just like before, have to ask her," Alan said.

I grunted, still no idea what to say, I couldn't believe this was happening!

"Pretty sure she said yes again," Alan said. She'll enjoy it.

Much as I was embarrassed, I have to admit that I was.

I instinctively tried pulling my arms out again, so fuckin' frustrating! I felt fingers, rubbing up and down, then inside, going deeper, "She's wet," he said.

Of course I fuckin' am, I'm fuckin' horny! His fingers were feeling fuckin' good! My body squirmed as he continued to press fingers inside me.

Then his lips, his tongue. My body shook, trying to... what, I wasn't even sure. I just needed more! His tongue reached inside me and I writhed. So deep, his lips sucking, I pulled at my arms, just to have them sucked back. Groans escaped around the ball in my mouth.

"I need to fuck her," he said, his voice strained.

Yes, fuckin' yes! I tried to spit out, totally unintelligible.

"Okay with me," from Jamie or whatever the hell her name was.

A moment later I felt him, not as big as Alan, but still...

He pulled out, slammed back into me, I groaned! I wanted to fuckin' see the guy whose cock was pounding me. I heard the guy's wife or girlfriend, whatever, coaxing him on, "Harder, Jerry, fuck her." I was liking this girl! Do you have any idea how badly I wanted my arms? Even to be able to flop my head around, instead of 'looking' straight up.

Maybe all that is part of why it seemed so intense. Other than the fact that this was a total stranger that I didn't even have an idea what he looked like. That was a first for me! In any case, I wasn't thinking about any of that at the time. All I could think of was that I was being fucked... and being fucked very well! All I could do was lay there and groan, my body being used, taking thrust after thrust. And I was loving it, every second!

And then all of a sudden, he was spurting cum into me, pushing me into my orgasm, sending my body into spasms. My hands tried to grasp, my arms to flail, only to be given inches of stretchy freedom and pulled back. I tried to flail my head, twist back and forth, held in one immobile position.

When Jerry withdrew his cock, I felt drained, empty, almost hoping that Alan would fill the void. But he didn't. The only thing I heard was Jerry's voice, "God, that was intense!" Yeah, understatement!

Then whats-her-name, I hated that I couldn't remember. "Can I try it? Put it on?"

"I don't know, I think my babygirl likes it."

"Please, please!" I wondered how old this couple was, she had such a sweet, feminine, innocent-sounding voice.

"Let's get my babygirl unstrapped. It'll take a little bit to get her out of it, then I think it could be arranged."

I was finally going to be released from this thing! Maybe the gag and blindfold, too?

Alan, at least I assumed it was Alan, pushed up on my legs, unclipping the latches from the slippers, then helped me sit up and unlatched the straps from the collar. "Turn around here, babygirl, let me take that collar off."

Ahh, finally! I stood, with Alan's help, turning around. He began unlacing. When he finished and pulled it away, my head flopped to the side, my neck muscles not used to having to work. I cranked my head back and forth, twisting, the freedom feeling so good.

He unlatched the arm straps, letting my arms fall loose again, then started to push it off my shoulders. 'Wait', I thought, 'can't we go in the bathroom or somewhere to do this. I'm naked underneath it.'

Apparently not, though. Alan pushed it off my shoulders, then tried pulling it off my arms. "This comes off harder than it goes on," he said. I agreed, getting my arms out proved to be hard. But he eventually got them, then pushed it down my body. I was almost past being self-conscious about being naked. Almost, not quite. I tried to cover my tits with my hands.

At least I did until Alan gripped them and pulled them behind my back and clipped handcuffs on them. "Just in case you get the idea of taking the blindfold or gag off," he said with a laugh afterward.

Guess that answered that question, they weren't coming off. I was hoping to see the guy who had just fucked me, besides being able to talk. I'd pretty much given up even trying to mumble anything. He led me to a chair and helped me to sit with my arms behind the chair. I wouldn't have taken the blindfold off. Promise. Except, maybe.

"Your turn, Jaime, need to get those clothes off." A moment later, "This is going to be a treat, having two beautiful women, naked... I'll admit, I've always wondered how you looked under your clothes."

I wanted to see her, too, watch her undress. It was weird sitting there naked, feeling cum dripping out of my pussy. Especially, having no idea what the donor of that cum looked like. All I knew was that they both sounded young.

"Very nice!" I heard Alan say a few minutes later, I assume talking about Jaime's body. Then, "You go over there, find something to occupy yourself a few minutes while I help your girlfriend into this," Alan said.

Well, that answered that question - girlfriend, not wife. They must be young.

Then I felt a pair of lips on my tit. Jerry! "I've been drooling ever since the park," he said, "wanting to suck these."

His hands gripped my ribcage and his mouth enveloped my breast. God, was it never-ending! Another groan escaped around the gag. "Can you stand?" he asked me, then helped me to my feet. I was excited, wondering what he was going to do. I just wished I could see him!

I heard Jamie over by the bed, "I like this, it feels so... bizarre!" That's an understatement!

Jerry sat down and tugged me. I squatted over him, feeling the head of his cock in my pussy lips, he was already hard again, and sat down on him, impaling myself, another groan squeaking out.

"Now, we can watch, or at least I can, Alan fucking my girlfriend and have a little fun ourselves."

Yeah, I liked it! He sucked my other tit back in his mouth, his hands around my back, pulling me to him, and at least this time, I could arch my body, encouraging him. 'I'm going to have some things to tell my husband when I get home,' I thought.

I spread my legs wider and ground myself down, enjoying his sucking on my tit. I would have asked him to take the damn blindfold off, except it would have come out unintelligible gibberish. But the darkness was nice, feeling him inside me and the sucking.

"Did you know how that stretches around your body, showing it off?" he asked me. I almost forgot I could at least shake or nod my head now. He went on, "It's like tight panty-hose," he said.

God, Alan had told me it wasn't sheer, that it was a solid pink. I never would have gone outside with him. I should have known, the way I felt so naked going outside. I felt even more embarrassed, realizing what all those people in the park had been seeing, all of me!

"How's that?" I heard Alan asking... Jaime, I was proud of myself, remembered her name, even with Jerry sucking my tit and his cock inside me.

She hesitated to answer, "I... I like it! Feels so sexy."

"She's always been into restraints, just never had one," Jerry said, "loved 50-Shades, but I think this one could be her favorite, the way it shows off your body."

"You ready for the collar?" Alan asked her.

Jerry pulled his mouth away from my tit, whispered in my ear, "Stand up, I want to suck the cum out of your pussy.

Oh God! I squirmed on his cock, feeling it moving inside me, but what he just said...! I'd bent my knees, putting all my weight on his pelvis, but put my feet back on the floor and stood with his help. Jerry scooted the chair, held me and put one of my legs up on the chair. Then his tongue... Ohhh! He was doing exactly what he said, sucking, his tongue traveling up and down.

I felt his fingers alongside my pussy lips, pulling them wider, his mouth inside me, tongue licking up and down. I let out a long wail around the ball. I wished my hands weren't handcuffed so I could run my fingers through his hair, pull him to me.

I felt the orgasm coming and ground my hips into his mouth, so fucking good! Maybe he sensed it, I don't know, but in the instant my orgasm hit me, his lips were wrapped around my clitoris, sucking, sucking, sucking! My hips bucked, I heard the wail coming from my mouth.

He picked me up, rammed his cock into me, my legs around his waist, handcuffed arms dangling behind. He fucked me, the wail around the ball gag just getting louder, replacing the cum he'd just sucked out with new.

He fell back in the chair, sucking and biting my tit, his cock still inside me. "I wish you didn't have that in your mouth so I could kiss you, let you taste yourself," he said.

I lolled my head back, moaning at the thought, I wanted to kiss him so bad, wanted to feel his tongue. He reached behind my head, pulled the Velcro strap and it was out, the first time in hours. Before I could say a word, he caught my lips with his, pushing his tongue in my mouth. The taste - combined cum and pussy juice. So good!

I couldn't get enough, pressing my lips to him, my tongue with his, back and forth between our mouths, then just as quickly as it'd come off, he had the ball back in my mouth, pulling the strap tight around my head and I moaned in frustration. I wanted to tell him to take off the blindfold so I could see who I was kissing, fucking. I wanted his lips back on mine, even his cock in my mouth. I ground my pussy down on his softening shaft.

Then it was over. He'd pushed me off him. I groaned my frustration again. I know I'd turned into a slut that night, but I didn't care. I wanted it! I couldn't get enough. My mind and my body were on fire.

"He's fucking her now, she's screaming."

I hadn't even heard, but I did then, the wailing of a fucked female. I was jealous, wanted it to be me. I pressed my face to Jerry's cheek and neck, listening to his girlfriend's wails of passion. I wanted so badly to see but knew that wasn't going to happen. No one was taking off this blindfold until Alan was ready, whenever the fuck that might be.

Listening and watching his girlfriend and Alan, I felt Jerry's cock growing inside me again. 'Is it all men who are turned on watching their woman with another man,' I wondered.

I listened to my lover, grunting and groaning, his cock inside Jamie's body, her moans of pleasure, the delicious jealousy engulfing me. And then... it wasn't Alan fucking her, it was Robert, my husband! I saw him, in my blindfolded eyes, my husband's cock inside her, making her scream, his grunts of pleasure, thrusting in and out of... Jen, my best friend, Jenny, my husband was fucking her, straining, a grimace on his face, the look of lust on hers.

And I understood, finally, Robert... me and Alan, why he wanted to see us together. , the thrill, the jealousy. My thoughts were jumbled, but so excited, Robert fucking Jen, Jen fucking Robert. Their screams as they came together. My silent scream as I orgasmed on Jerry's softened cock.

Jen, beautiful Jenny, the girl that should have been homecoming queen, turned down a modeling contract, and my husband. It had been his face that I saw, not Alan's. I understood then, I married the right man.

That night, that weird night, I had been with Jen. For a reason? I couldn't understand what was happening to us, but it had started that night. Fate? Was this whole weekend fate, pre-ordained to happen? What more?

Robert... and Jen... something to think about when I got home.