Her First Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babygirl, you there?"

I was still on Jerry's naked lap, looking up at Alan. Everything had changed... in a few seconds of realization.

"Your turn, to put it back on."

I didn't know what he had planned for the rest of the evening, but I did know I was going to enjoy it, not that I hadn't been, but now that I understood my husband, I felt even freer from my inhibitions, whatever had been left of them. And the vision I had a few seconds ago was still lingering, making me even more excited for whatever was to come.

He helped me up off Jerry's lap. "You two have been busy, haven't you?"

Alan led me into the bathroom, suggesting I go pee again, which I did. This time, though Alan had to help me because my hands were still handcuffed behind my back. He led me over to the lavatory, warmed a rag and washed the cum off my legs and my pussy, then inside me.

I was still horny, my realization from a moment ago, about the possibility of Robert with Jen had added a whole new dimension of possibilities and it was adding to my already overworked libido. Wondering what he had planned now and knowing that he was putting that spandex suit back on me was feeding my imagination. The collar, too. I'd grown to love the sexy feeling of being totally under his control, the stretchy, captured feeling of helplessness... even if I did hate the embarrassment and humiliation. Except I realized I craved it, loved it, hoped those feelings never faded away. What a weird set of emotions!

We pulled the suit back on, he stretched the arms behind me, leaving them relatively loose, I think just to torment me in their stretchy prison. And this time I had a picture in my mind of what I looked like in it, my naked body, my tits and my pussy on full display. He fit the collar around my neck and laced it. The first time, he pulled each lace snug only. This time, he pulled them tight, then a little more, using his muscles, like he was angry and taking it out on the laces. Had he been angry at me for what I'd done with Jerry? Each lace the same, until the leather held my neck like a vise. It felt almost like it was stretching me, squeezing it from the tightness.

"I wouldn't have put this back on," he said when he was finished, "except with the blindfold on I need a way to guide you when we go shopping."

What the fuck! No way in hell, not after Jerry told me what it looks like on me, like my upper body being encased in freakin' pantyhose! Walking in the park was one thing, but shopping? In a store? He'd me - three stamps of my foot means no. I stamped, once, twice, thr... and my foot hovered right above the floor. No! I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. I'd go on his damned shopping trip, wherever. Besides, what I'd just told myself, 'whatever was to come'. Except I thought it would be here, in his house.

"Good," he said, "I was afraid we were going to disappoint Jaime. We're going to the toy store where I bought that thing you're wearing and the others. She wants them"

I almost screamed at him, 'You cudda let me put on some clothes, dammit!' but I didn't. I couldn't get out a single legible word around this thing in my mouth.

He led me over to the bed, helped me to sit down, put one of my new shoes on, then the other.

I thought I had been embarrassed before, at the park, but that was before I realized just how naked I was. And I couldn't even cover myself with my hands. I realized what this was like, my arms trapped inside a giant spider web. The harder I tried, the more the web bent, but never could break free. I wish I could describe the sweet torment.

Jerry and Jaime rode with us in the back seat. I was scared, anticipating being in front of a store full of people. "It's late on a Sunday night, thought there wouldn't be so many customers, but forgot tomorrow's a holiday," he said, "this parking lot's full of cars," as he was opening my door to let me out.

'Great, fuckin' great!'

I felt the tug on the leash, swung my legs outside and he pulled. The pressure on my neck gave me the impetus to be able to stand, getting out of the car.

The three of them were talking as we went in; Jerry and Jaime had never been in a sex store before and they were eager to see. I never had, either. About the most distant thing from my mind.

I suppose there's something, somewhere that would make me more embarrassed than I was when we went in the door, but have no idea what it could be. I just followed the tugs on my collar, mortified every time I heard someone close. I kept expecting to feel a hand on my tits or pussy, people not as polite as Jamie to ask first.

I wondered what other people were wearing. Sure as heck not this. I had to be the only one, probably in the State of Florida in a store, wearing anything like this.

The sexual energy was building inside me, surging with each step I took, with the sudden understanding, somehow knowing, that he hadn't brought me here like this for no reason. Every nerve ending was trembling, exacerbated a thousand-fold by the things I was wearing, making me helpless, waiting for the inevitable, not knowing what it might be.

"You ever had a dildo inside you... or a vibrator?" Alan asked.

I had to swing my whole upper body back and forth to try and relay 'no', the fear suddenly surging through my body... along with the craving.

"Thought prob'ly not, what say we get you a couple, then." God, I was embarrassed, did he have to practically shout it?

We continued walking around the store, constant pulls on my leash, changing directions, stopping occasionally, my anticipation and fear continuing to build.

I heard Alan whispering, no idea of the words, but my senses had become so attuned because of the blindfold. He was plotting something, I knew. Then we were moving around the store once again.

We were at the counter and Alan paid for things, I had no idea what, but suspected I'd find out later.

I was surprised when we left the store, my tension, worry had been for nothing. Well, other than just being there like I was, but nothing big, like putting me on a stage or some such thing. I had actually survived, intact.

On the way back, Alan stopped and Jerry and Jamie got out, both telling me how much they enjoyed the evening. I'm sure they did!

I was disappointed, hoping to get to see them, what they looked like, but wasn't surprised.

"Glad we ran into them," Alan said when we were back on the road again, "turned out fun." I was too, it opened my eyes to some things, even though I never got the chance to actually 'open' my eyes.

A few minutes later, we were back at Alan's. Funny how 'a few minutes' takes on a completely different meaning when you're blindfolded and have no idea how much time is passing.

Alan opened my door, helping me out with his hand and a little tug on the leash. Walking into the house, he said, "Bought a couple little toys we can play with in a bit unless you're played out?"

It sounded like he was asking, so I answered as best I could, swinging my whole upper body back and forth in what I hoped he'd understand was a 'no' gesture. After thirty-one years, played out? Not a chance!