Her First Time Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took one of the drinks and a brownie, Dani did the same and Alan sat down next to her with only a drink. "I was afraid you wouldn't come back... so glad you did."

Dani took a bite of brownie, then leaned her head over and kissed him. And kissed him. And kissed him! My dick was trying to bust through, held back by its plastic prison. This was exactly why I was using it, otherwise, just watching my wife kiss this guy, knowing what was to come, would likely have caused that 'accident'.

I could barely breathe, took another long drink, and yes, it did have plenty alcohol. I had no idea what and didn't give a whit, either. Alan's hand had worked up underneath Dani's skirt and she let out a loud moan. She'd been horny the whole trip, and it was culminating right in front of me.

It was several minutes, I have no idea how many, when she broke away briefly, her eyes closed and that 'look' on her face, kind of breathless. She finally responded to what he'd said a long time earlier, "Me too," then took another bite of her brownie, followed by a sip of her drink.

"Missed you," was all Alan said as he traced his finger around her lips. Dani opened her mouth and sucked it in, intently staring at him, "You like the brownie?" he asked.

She took another bite, "Uhuh, good," she said. They were, very.

"Made them just for you," he told her.

That was when his doorbell rang. What? Why? Dani and I both were confused. Who would he have coming then?

"Asked a friend to come by, help me with a little project, hope you don't mind," he explained, which explained exactly nothing.

He opened the door, a young woman, pretty, but acting very 'businesslike', came in carrying a small bag. They both came back into the living room, "Babygirl, this is April, she's going to help you out with a little project, think you'll like it."

She looked over at me, shrugging her shoulders, and silently mouthing, 'You know'?

I shook my head, I had no clue what was going on. He hadn't told me a thing.

Alan pulled Dani to her feet and said, "April will take good care of you, just be a little while," and put her hand into April's so that she followed her into the master bedroom, closing the door behind them.

This was confusing. I'd mostly assumed that Alan was going to take Dani into that bedroom... what I knew Dani was hoping for.

Alan sat back down, and with no explanation of what was happening, asked me, "So, this mysterious night last October, tell me about it."

I took another bite of my brownie and told him, "These are good, never tasted anything quite like them."

"Thank you, glad you like."

I took the next ten-fifteen minutes explaining how I'd been trying to get Dani to tell me about her first time having sex, then that night, thinking it was a dream at first. I stopped periodically for a drink and brownie, but Alan mostly let me talk, asking little questions now and then. I felt the drink starting to give me a little buzz... and something else, that I didn't recognize the feeling at all, but it was nice. I know it was making me horny as hell, explaining what I'd seen that night in Dani's bedroom.

I told him about the battery acid 'bullet-hole' jacket and that it was hanging in our house the next morning but was gone when we looked for it a couple weeks ago.

He shook his head, "None of that's even remotely possible, you know that, right?"

"I know it's not... but... I can't really explain... it happened, wasn't a dream." I hesitated, "After the jacket disappeared, Dani and I were trying to think of something, anything that would prove it. I remembered... moles... you had two moles on your right butt-cheek. I saw them that night."

If a black man's face could have turned white, I'm sure his would have at that moment. "You... no one knew... except Dani. I hated those. She told you? No, she wouldn't have..."

"No one told me, I saw them." I stood, pointing to my butt exactly where I'd seen them on his. "I can't explain it, know it was impossible... but it was real, it happened," I asserted again.

We both sat there the next several minutes, Alan had no idea what to say and neither did I, so I picked up another brownie, "You mind if I have another?" I asked him.

"No, go ahead, all you want," he pointed toward the kitchen, "plenty more if that plateful runs out."

"These are... different, so good, what's in them?"

He smiled, obviously happy for the change in subject from something that is simply unexplainable, "Dani never made any like it?"

I shook my head.

"They have an ingredient... I made them for Dani one night. We discovered... they do things to her." He hesitated, a smile on his face, "we went to a movie that night," another pause, "Kindergarten Cop, Arnold Schwarzenegger, nothing sexy about it, but afterward... Dani was..." another smile, "I remember the movie that night because of what happened afterward. Insatiable, my Babygirl was out of her mind horny. Thankfully, it was after I'd put the mattress in the back of my pickup... God, she fucked me that night!"

My mind was doing cartwheels, Dani... knew... when she took that brownie... that's what that look was all about. She knew exactly what it was going to do to her. I knew then what it had to be, marijuana. I'd heard of marijuana brownies, it just never registered in my feeble mind. Maybe that was partly why I was feeling so fuckin horny, too.

But Alan wasn't finished, "The next time I made them, we discovered something else: Alcohol. Babygirl had a little drink with her brownie. I think she might have stripped naked at her parents' house if we hadn't left when we did. It was supposed to have been just a nice family dinner."

And Dani... tonight... she was already almost out of her mind before we even got to Tampa. What. The. Fuck!

I looked at the plate of brownies, no way was I going to eat another. Alan saw my look and smiled, "Probably just as well, too many can make you pretty sleepy, too."

I looked at him, "What... are they doing in there?" It must have been an hour.

He smiled, "You ever blindfold Dani? We used to do it quite a bit, did when she was here last time, too. It makes all her other senses come alive, intensifies everything... really turns her on."

I nodded, remembering that night she'd blindfolded herself, pretended I was Jerry, how we'd fucked that night, how turned on Dani was, how she'd told me about her one night with Alan, most of that blindfolded. And myself, the night she'd blindfolded me. Yeah, it was a major turn-on. Of course, that mystery-person fuck had had a part in that, too.

"So...?"

"You'll see when April's done, think it'll be a fun surprise."

I realized I had to go pee, Alan pointed out where the bathroom was. God, I wanted to do something other than just pee. But that was exactly why we both agreed to this thing on my dick. Because, bad as I wanted to, I really didn't want to. I wouldn't have had the will power if the keys weren't safely stored away in Dani's purse.

When I went back into the living room, Alan was in the kitchen again, mixing another drink. "Please, yes," I told him. I could see why Dani was infatuated with this guy, I liked him, too. I'd liked him that night in his restaurant and 'after', but spending time alone with him in his house was different. I'd always assumed that rich pro football players were probably arrogant assholes, but Alan wasn't that way at all. He just seemed like a guy, pretty damned big, powerful guy, but a likable guy, nonetheless.

Right after we sat back down in the living room, April and Dani returned, finally, April leading her. They stood in front of us and Dani... it was strange ― her eyes. They looked... like not her. Sexy, deep blue, but Dani has brown eyes. And not shaped like that. What the...?

"How does she look?" April asked.

Alan stood, took Dani's hand, and looked at her. Dani was looking elsewhere. "Beautiful," he said. I had to agree, she did; her makeup, glossy red lips, pinkish twinge of her cheeks, eyelashes, it all made her look just a little... trashy, but in a hot, sexy way. But her eyes - I couldn't look away, different... and they didn't move. I didn't understand.

"They're patches, painted to look like eyes and glued to her eyelids. She can't see a thing... could look directly at the sun and would be total blackness," April explained.

I looked into Dani's 'eyes'. The lashes, everything looked so natural, except, like I said, there was no movement. How?

I was blown away, "You did this... now?" I asked her.

She laughed, "Well, put the patches on her eyes and the makeup to make it look natural, obviously, but Alan sent a picture and an artist painted them."

"You'll need to call me to remove them," April went on, "could be painful to take them off if it's not done right." She dug in her bag, "Here, some dark glasses, they'll help hide that they're not quite natural." Then she added, "Or if it starts to bother her, she'll need help with makeup, call me, anytime."

I tried to take in what was happening. Dani, my wife, was temporarily blind? Totally blind? That's what Alan had been telling me when he talked about her being blindfolded, but this wasn't just a 'blindfold'; apparently, she was going to be this way, but for how long?

April gave Dani a quick peck on the cheek, "Thank you, dear, this has been fun, see you in a few days, or whenever you need me," then turned and left.

So, a 'few days'. Pretty sure Dani never expected this. Of course, she did say that one of the things that turned her on about Alan was that she never knew what was going to happen. Guess she was right. And with those marijuana brownies...!

When it was just the three of us again, Dani standing in the middle of the room in total blackness, Alan sat back down, "Come over here, Babygirl." Ohh, her perfume! It was the one we'd bought in Tampa the first time, that had fulfilled every promise to be so damned lust-provoking.

She turned his direction, trying to feel in front of her and took tentative steps toward his voice. Thankfully, there was nothing in-between. Maybe he'd planned that, clearing the floor for what he knew, "This is... a little scary," Dani said, probably making a huge understatement.

When she got right in front of him, he told her to stop. "Now," he told her, "Babygirl, take your blouse off... slowly, like you're practicing for your stripping debut." He turned and looked at me, smiling, winking one eye. What the hell was that for?

Whatever, I was fuckin' turned on! Now was the time, that I'd been looking forward to and dreading at the same time, watching my Dani undress for him. I just hadn't envisioned it being quite like this. And then?

Dani looked down, instinctively, I guess, she couldn't see a thing, unbuttoning her blouse, her fingers trembling. She went from one button to the next, down her blouse, pausing in-between each, stretching it out. I realized I was holding my breath. I'd gotten a brief glimpse of her bra that morning, sheer lace, black. Sexy as hell... bought new for this trip, for him.

Watching Dani's blouse slowly be opened, exposing that bra, her barely covered tits - hard, swollen nipples. God! Then the buttons were all undone and she slipped it off her arms. I'd seen Dani undress so many times before, but like this? NOT! Damn, my Dani looked good: hard, pink nipples poking through her bra; flat, sexy tummy. She'd been working out, going to the gym, even more the last few weeks, just for this, I think. Alan's comment, 'practicing', sent my mind working overtime. He wouldn't... would he?

My dick was bursting!

"Now the skirt," he said. The tent in his pants...!

I wouldn't have been able to avert my eyes if Kate Upton walked in the room, stark naked.

Again, Dani glanced down, reached behind her, unzipped it, and my eyes were locked on my wife, watching as she pushed her leather skirt down her hips, revealing her sheer black thong, not quite hiding her shaved pussy. My pulse went up even more as my Dani revealed more and more of her sexy body and stepped out of her skirt, standing there in nothing more than a matching sheer bra and thong. I was So. Fucking. Horny.

Alan just looked at Dani for what seemed like forever, his eyes scrolling up and down. "I'll share the view, but that's all, she's mine this week," he said, directing his words at me, making sure that Dani knew too, that this week she was going to be his woman.

He let her stand there for what seemed like several minutes. Dani was quiet, but you could tell, she was fuckin' turned on! Her panties were totally transparent from being wet. God, I was so fuckin' turned on! It was hard to remember right then that Dani was a high school teacher, not a porn star.

"You ever masturbate for your husband?" he suddenly asked her.

I only wished! She shook her head, "No," she admitted.

"You never did for me, either. But now..."

Dani's face was already turning red, "Alan... no... I can't..."

My heart was pounding, Dani ― standing in front of us, near naked, turned on as I knew she was.

"Masturbate for us... just don't make yourself come, that's just for me," he told her.

"Alan...!" she sounded almost desperate, but a hand slid inside the elastic of her panties.

"Play with a nipple, too," he added.

She looked over at where I had been sitting, not seeing, not knowing I'd moved to the couch beside Alan. Her hand slid deeper inside her thong. We could see her fingers moving inside her sheer panties, sliding up and down her slit, hips responding, a moan escaping her lips. Dani's other hand went to a breast, slipping underneath her bra.

It was eerie, her eyes staying open, the moans coming from her lips, but Goddam, it was sexy!

"Ooohh, oohh," as two fingers disappeared inside her pussy lips, the moans getting louder.

"Come on, Babygirl, you can do better. Fantasize it's my dick pressing inside you."

Dani pressed harder, her hips thrusting, let out a loud groan.

"That's it, Babygirl, that dick feels so good inside you... pinch that nipple." Dani whimpering, her othr hand underneath her bra, "Now pull it out, lick it off."

"Unhh," an unintelligible noise escaped her mouth, frustrated, but did as she was told, pulling her hand from her panties, sucking the two fingers between her red lips, hollowing out her cheeks like she was sucking the cum from the tip of Alan's cock.

If it wasn't for my cock's plastic cage...!

Alan reached up and gripped her wrist, pulling her fingers from her mouth, then tugged a little more so she'd sit on his lap, straddling his legs, pressing his mouth to hers, opening lips and sucking her tongue.

"You taste so good, Babygirl," he told her, "Oh, how I want to taste that pussy!"

My heart was pounding, my dick in pain from pressing against the plastic, but I knew the evening had barely started. I was waiting for Alan to pull his cock out and plunge it inside my wife.

Pressing her panty-clad pussy up against Alan's still-clothed cock, she mumbled, "I hope you're planning to fuck me."

"Mmm, Babygirl, I want to so bad," as he reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall away from her.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, my heart was pounding! I knew that any second, my gorgeous wife was going to be pressing that monster cock up inside her and screaming out her orgasm.

Dani opened her mouth, leaning forward, inviting him. Alan kissed her, Dani going practically crazy pulling at his head, pressing her naked breasts against his chest.

This was no 'moderate' kiss. It was my wife and her lover trying to consume each other barely inches away from where I was sitting. It was Alan who finally broke away, leaving Dani panting, her mouth in an expression of lust, grinding her pussy against him. Alan kissed down Dani's neck, his tongue leaving a damp trail to the valley between her breasts.

Dani was moaning, her chest thrust out, squirming her body around, trying to push a tit into his mouth, but he was relentless, his tongue dodging back and forth across her valley, working its way a little closer to a nipple each time, tasting the salty sweat between her breasts. Dani had given up her efforts to direct his mouth, whimpering as he came closer and closer to her areola.

Dani was whimpering as his tongue finally brushed against a nipple then pulled away again, traversing the valley once more and engulfing the nipple on her other breast, his lips sucking it in his mouth. Dani's head was thrown back, moans escaping her mouth and she reached down between his legs, wrapping her hand around his cock, "Ohh God," she repeated, "fuck me... please!"

He reached down, his big hand working its way under her thong, Dani gritting her teeth, face in a swirl of lust, "Ohhh, Ohhh!" was all she could get out, then he pulled his hand back out.

"Ohh, Babygirl, I want to... except... " Dani moaned anew when his mouth wrapped around her other nipple, sucking it in, then released it, "We have dinner reservations, no time."

She whimpered, almost crying, "No... please!"

He stood, standing Dani up as well. She whimpered a little, then started to feel around, "My clothes?" she asked

"Don't worry about them, I have something," Alan answered her, standing and going upstairs to get... whatever.

While he was gone, I asked, "Hon, you okay?"

She turned toward my voice, wearing nothing except her sheer, lacy black thong, naked nipples hard and pointed, "Oh God, honey, I'm so sorry!" she said, "I had no idea... I can't...so fucking horny!"

"You're... sorry?"

"It's just... I want him so bad... inside me. I remember how he felt, stretching me."

"I... " And then Alan was bounding down the stairs, carrying, I guess, what Dani was going to be wearing, sparkling gold, draped over his arm.

"Hold your arms up, Babygirl,"

She did as he asked and he slipped it over her head and down her body. My dick made another surge, trying to free itself, God, this was my Dani!

A dress, so friggin' thin! Two thin gold chains hooked to a gold collar that he hooked around her neck, holding it tight across her breasts, then plunging, almost to her belly button, leaving her cleavage bare, breasts and nipples prominently jutting out through the thin material. Her back was naked, the dress draping below the small of her back almost to her thong. And short! Hemline barely down to her thighs, with a slit up her leg on one side to well above her panties. The thin strap of her thong was exposed and the rest of it? She'll barely be able to walk.

Dani couldn't see what she was wearing, but she could feel, which she did, touching herself all over, reaching down and feeling the short hemline, the thinness of the material covering her breasts and swollen nipples, reaching behind her to the naked back reaching below the strap of her thong, realizing how it must look, "Alan... I can't... I feel... naked."

"Babygirl, you look fabulous, every woman there will be jealous, and every man will be even more jealous of me and your husband. I was having a hard time, imagining Dani out in public wearing that. The dress she wore that night to Alan's restaurant was sexy, risqué, but this...! The word 'risque' doesn't even begin to describe it.

"And that reminds me," he added, feeling up her legs, "those black panties won't go with it at all," sliding them down, "besides, I don't think you want to wear them."

Dani's breathing was hard, "Alan...!"

"Sit, Babygirl, need shoes."

Dani felt around, found the couch, and very carefully turned and sat, her dress hiked up higher. Alan handed me her left shoe, about four-inch gold heels, keeping the right one for himself. We both knelt in front of her, and I slipped it on her foot, glancing up... seeing Dani's bare pussy, inches away, swollen, glistening with moisture, the pungent odor of her arousal. My breath caught, suddenly realizing - she wasn't just shaved, she... "What?" Dani asked.