Her First Time Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh, nothing... just... you... your..."

"What I tried to tell you the other night. Had it waxed... a Brazilian wax."

My breathing stopped. I've heard of it, couldn't stop myself, reaching up and touching her, so soft - baby-smooth. Dani let out a little moan, so did I, wanting desperately to kiss her there, feel her with my cock sliding inside her.

"Shoe," Alan reminded me, "pussy off limits."

I reluctantly pulled my hand back, my heart pounding in my chest, the excitement off the fucking chart.

Alan was staring as well. My anticipation went crazy, how long until Alan's big cock would be sliding inside that pussy?

I pulled my eyes away, strapped the shoe's strap around Dani's ankle, running my hand up her smooth leg, reluctantly stopping a few inches above her knee. Alan had no such compunction, sliding his hand inside Dani's thigh, rubbing his knuckle against her waxed slit. Her mouth opened in an 'O' and a small moan escaped.

"Think we're ready for dinner now," Alan said, pulling his hand away.

We both stood up and Alan took both Dani's hands in his, pulling her to her feet. Dani looked... I can't even say, there are no words! I'll just say that I have NEVER seen my wife looking like she looked right then.

We went outside to Alan's pickup and he helped her inside, her dress sliding up her hips as she slid in the front seat.