Her First Time Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her, "What else? What do you mean?"

"Your dreams, what else happened in your dreams?" Dani asked again.

I shuddered, pulling her closer, feeling her breasts pressing against me. "So much, I've barely touched the surface. We were there a full week, you with him, every night something new..."

She put her finger on my lips, hushed me, "Shhh, no, start at the beginning. I know you told me about that night, the night of your accident, what happened after? How did I come to be with him?"

I closed my eyes, remembering, those days, the confusion, "You were home when I got there, worried about me, you'd been waiting since getting home from your dinner with Jenny. I told you all about it, we didn't understand, thought it had to have been a dream, until next morning... my old wool jacket from way back then was hanging by the front door, acid hole and all, right where I'd hung it the night before... and then later we discovered the video from your parents' security camera; when I left their house after... watching... it was back to the present, I was recorded on their camera leaving... not arriving, because we'd all gotten there in 1987.

"I started asking you about him, you fed me little bits and pieces, you knew how much your stories about you and him turned me on. He had a cousin, Tevin, same age as you, but Alan told you how shy he was. He... you... inaugurated him into the pleasure of the fairer sex... you gave me all the details how you seduced him... how you fucked him... and you enjoyed reliving it... kind of like tonight."

She giggled, "Guess I was quite a wanton girl, huh," and I felt her fingers working their way over my thigh to my dick that was already getting hard again, "and you liked it, didn't you, that your wifey was that kind of girl before we met?"

I nodded, there was no way to deny it, "Then, New Year's Eve, at midnight we kissed and I commented that you'd probably kissed Alan on New Year's Eve way back then, too. Your answer, and I quote, 'We did a lot more than kiss'."

"And did I tell you about what 'more' we did?"

I shook my head, "No, you left it there, just to tease and let my imagination run rampant." I let out a laugh, "When you finally told me later, about the outfit you'd worn, and the games you'd played with all the guys, then what you and Alan did when you were back at his house, I realized that my imagination hadn't gone NEARLY far enough."

"But that was when I started teasing you back, that you still had the hots for him but wouldn't be brave enough to track him down. Matter of fact, I double-dog-dared you to find him and contact him."

"Double-dog-dare, huh, wow! I couldn't turn that down, could I?"

"'Still think I won't do it?" you asked me. Took you two minutes to find him on Facebook. Next thing I knew, you'd clicked on 'add friend'."

"Mmm, wished I'd been in that dream, you were having lots more fun than I was," she said. Yeah, no doubt, sitting by the bed of her comatose husband, no clue what had been going through his mind.

"It was New Year's Day afternoon when you showed me the message from him, how thrilled he was to hear from you, called you his 'babygirl', said your pictures were even more beautiful than he remembered. You wrote a response, telling him how you remembered all the good times you'd had." I chuckled, "Wasn't much doubt what you meant, the good times fucking him."

"Oooh, bet that got a rise from him." She giggled, like she realized what she'd said, "Probably a rise right about... there," wrapping her hand around my hard cock, that she'd definitely been getting a rise out of.

I rolled over, "I'm sleepy, I'll tell you more later," I told her.

She slugged my arm, a little harder than I thought necessary, "You're awful!" she said, "I wanna hear it now," she said with her pouty voice.

"Go to sleep," I reiterated, "there's probably about thirty or forty hours telling left, not gonna happen tonight."

Friday morning, when I watched Dani climb out of bed naked and walk to the bathroom, I wondered how I'd react if, one morning, Dani in that ranch house in Montana, called and said she'd given in to the temptation, slept with Alan Ryder. I remembered the evening in Reno when she'd met Mark, how I'd kind of 'hoped', and then how the panic had engulfed me just from seeing his arms around her naked back.

The next day when he'd kissed her, and she'd encouraged him to grope her bare tit under her blouse, how intense the pain had been, how badly I wanted to stop it, almost to the point of panic all over again, unable to move my body, desperately wanting to stop it... and how fucking hard my dick had been, how fucking turned on I'd been!

Dani has said over and over that it'll never happen, and I believe her. But what if... the premier night, or whatever the movie people call it, the first showing of the movie, I could see Dani dressed in some ultra-sexy dress, watching herself with her on-screen lover, a celebration party afterward, a few drinks, Alan Ryder accompanying us to our room... and a real-life reenactment of that first night, after his restaurant's grand opening in my dream, in our room, her dress sliding down her otherwise naked body, pooling at her feet... just, what the fucking if...?

"Come shopping with me?" Dani asked after we'd had breakfast. She knows I'm not a fan of shopping and rarely asks, so there must be a reason.

"Love to," I told her. She rolled her eyes, knowing better.

Have you ever been lingerie shopping with your beautiful bride of twenty-eight years, in Victoria's Secret? Well, that was my experience that morning. "Just because I'm not going to be doing anything doesn't mean I don't want to feel sexy," she said as she was picking out panties and bras, even a couple silky nightgowns. "Besides," she said, "if Alan wants to undress me with his eyes, I want him to have something nice to see."

Oh yeah, she just had to paint that picture for me. I envisioned Dani's time in Montana being long and miserable for her husband.

"I want some nice western clothes for Montana, too," she added. There's nothing like that in the mall, so I suggested Ranch and Home. They specialize in everything western, including clothes.

She frowned, crinkling her nose like she does when she doesn't like one of my suggestions, "I was thinking of Hamley's in Pendleton," she said.

"You serious?" I asked her, "that's an hour-and-a-half away, aren't there stores here?"

"Probably, but I've always heard so much about it, even when I was a girl..."

"As opposed to... what? You're not a girl anymore?"

She slugged my arm, "You know what I mean, when I was a kid... now, can we go there?"

"Course we can," I told her, "can we stop at another store here, first, though? There's someone I'd love you to meet."

Dani looked at me quizzically. "Come on, I'll show you," I told her. I carried her Victoria's Secret bags, holding her hand, down the mall to Classic Curves Boutique. "This is where I bought the gold dress, the salesgirl, Rebekka... spelled with Ks, said she'd like to meet the girl that was going to wear it." I let out a little laugh, "See, you are still a 'girl', at least Rebekka thinks so."

Oh, by the way, I told her you're my girlfriend, not my wife... just so you know."

We went in the store, and Dani started innocently looking through the racks of dresses. 'Bekka' was there, at the opposite end of the store helping a customer. Dani pulled out a dress, black... and little, very little, "Think Alan would like me in this one?" she asked, "you know, just in case we have to go out dancing or some such thing. Course, I wouldn't be able to wear anything under it," holding it up in front of her, modeling it. "My size, too," she added.

One of the other salesgirls, Tammy, her name tag said, stepped over to Dani, asking if she could help her with anything. "Can you show me a dressing room?" Dani asked. I looked at her, seriously?

"We were kind of looking for Becca, too, if you could ask her, please... when she's free," I asked Tammy as she was leading Dani to a dressing room.

And then I was left alone, Dani in the dressing room, Tammy going across the room, and whispering in Rebekka's ear. She looked my way and gave me a bright smile. I smiled back and gave her a little wave, then looked through some of the blouses on the rack closest to the dressing room. I could hear Dani shuffling around inside it and was anxious to see her in that dress.

But before I did, 'Bekka' was there, "Hi, she said, "looking for another dress? Your girlfriend like the gold one?"

"Oh yeah," I told her, "she loved it, matter of fact, she wanted to look for another." I nodded toward the dressing room, "Trying one on now."

"You brought her this time, good," she said.

While we waited, I couldn't help but admire Rebekka. She was probably in her late twenties, early thirties, and surprisingly, no ring on her finger; long, blonde hair, a couple inches shorter than Dani, and very, very nicely curved, very much like the 'Rebekka' in my dream, although a bit older, I thought.

The dressing room door began to creak and a couple seconds later, Dani stepped out, and... oh fuck! I'd read about 'little black dresses', but Dani hadn't ever worn one before. And this one... oh my! There was certainly no doubt she'd taken her bra off... and short... yeah, I'd probably say that! Spaghetti straps over her shoulders, and when she turned, they were nothing except those crisscrossed straps.

"Think Alan will like it?" Dani asked and then noticed Rebekka standing beside me, also admiring her.

My dick had already gotten hard. "Dani, this is Rebekka, she sold me the gold dress, I thought she'd want to meet the gorgeous girl who got to wear it."

"Hi, nice to meet you... your boyfriend's a lucky guy," Bekka said, and I noticed she had glanced at Dani's left hand with the wedding ring.

Dani noticed, too, holding it up for Bekka to see, "Oh this," she said, "Yeah, I'm married, just not to Robert... but he's one of my favorite lovers, always buying me nice things." Then she lowered her voice to barely a whisper, "He likes me to dress sexy."

Rebekka's eyes had gotten quite a surprised look, I'm sure mine did, too, with Dani's 'one of my favorite lovers' comment.

And Dani couldn't let it pass, "Oh, sweetie, you didn't know I had other lovers... besides my husband?" She turned back to Rebekka, "There's Tom... and Alan..." She rolled her eyes, "Oh my God... Alan! Lucky my husband's a very understanding man, a bit boring in bed, but otherwise pretty wonderful."

My head was about to explode, I should NEVER have told Dani that I'd told Rebekka that she was my 'girlfriend' instead of wife.

"But this dress is for Alan... isn't it, Robert?" with a sexy grin across her face, "he'll like it, I'm sure."

While I was buying the dress, Dani asked Rebekka if she had a piece of paper. Rebekka pointed to a tablet, Dani tore a sheet off and wrote on it, then folded it and handed it to her.

Outside, Dani began to giggle, then outright laughing, "That was so much fun!" she said, trying to suppress her giggles, not succeeding well at all.

On our way to Pendleton, I remembered, and asked Dani, "What was on the paper?"

Her giggling started all over again, "Just my phone number," she said, looking out the window and snickering.

I glanced over at her, shuddering. In my dream, it had been the other way, Rebekka had given Dani her phone number.

"Who's Tom?" I asked, remembering Dani's other 'lover'.

She continued to look out the window, telling me, "No one, just a name that popped in my head."

No way in hell was I believing that, "Don't you work with a Tom, another one of the science teachers? Seems I remember you introducing me to him at a Christmas party a couple years ago, young guy, nice-looking."

Even turned toward the window, I could see the blush in Dani's face, "It is him, isn't it? What, you got a crush on this guy or what? He did seem kind of enamored with you."

Dani was chewing on her bottom lip, something she does when she's upset. I squeezed her hand, wondering if I should pull off at the next exit, about another ten miles. "Hon, it's okay, just tell me," I told her.

"He... I've known he... had a crush on me almost since he got here two years ago... and I've kind of flirted back a little, too... and math, not science." She looked at me, "I'm sorry... I never told you... but it's never gone beyond a little flirting, promise. I don't even know why I mentioned his name earlier, it just kind of blurted out without thinking."

I fucking couldn't believe this! Well, I could, it seemed to fit everything else, but still...

"I need to tell you something else from my dreams," I told Dani, squeezing her hand again, "There was a Tom, and yeah, he was a math teacher, not science. After you came home from that weekend trip in Tampa... and there's a lot I have to tell you about that, too, but later. Anyway, I knew that this guy had a thing for you, so I teased you about the sexy panties you'd started to wear, how much he'd like to see them. And to make a long story much shorter, you started flashing him, making a game out of it, even to the point of no panties... your naked pussy."

Dani turned, looking at me as I was telling her, her face unreadable. "I even tried to talk you into inviting him for dinner, but you kept telling me he was a coworker and you couldn't go that far... we both knew why I wanted you to invite him."

"So, when you mentioned his name to Rebekka... oh, there's something more about her from my dream, too, but later. Anyway, I didn't connect the name with my dream until later, but then I knew... it was your math teacher friend who had a crush on you... and I still think you should invite him over someday."

"No, the only one I want to invite to dinner is Leslie... and maybe Rebekka," she added, barely audible.

I almost ran off the highway. "Rebekka?"

"She was fun, single, too, at least she wasn't wearing a ring. I got a vibe from her, we'll see if she calls me. If she does..." Dani looked across at me with an evil smile on her face. Who in the hell was I to object!

"You remember what I told you about Rebekka in my dream?" I asked Dani.

She looked across at me, her mouth agape, "Oh my God, I do! I'd forgotten. That's her, isn't it, the girl in your dream. No wonder I had the feeling about her."

"Except she worked at Castle, not in the mall, but yeah, I have no doubt. How many Rebekkas with a 'K' are there? And now, she has your phone number. Be interesting to see if she calls, my money is that she will."

Dani let out a shudder, "I can't believe this! How much more is there? How is all this happening?"

"Lots more, and I have no idea how it's happening, except that it is. None of it makes any sense. I'm almost afraid to tell you more, so much of it's been happening... and there are parts I can't even say out loud." How the hell would I tell Dani that she performed in a strip club? About 'Onna'? How the hell could that ever happen in real life? Hell, the way so much of my dream was happening, I was half afraid it might... the other half hoping! But I sure as hell would never tell her, at least not before it did.

And that's when we came to exit 209 into Pendleton. Pendleton's a rodeo town with one of the biggest rodeos in the world, since 1910. Hamley Saddlery and Leather Goods came into existence in Pendleton in 1905. Now it's in the same two-story brick building as it began. I know this from the plaque just inside the door and pictures of the saddles and queen/princess outfits Hamley's has made for the Round-up through the years.

And Dani was like a kid in a candy store, she loved it. According to the plaque, all their leather clothing is made upstairs in their leather shop. She picked out skirts, pants, blouses, even a pair of chaps. Not all of them leather, but all very, very western, and also very complimentary to her femininity! Nothing was overtly sexy as it wasn't that kind of store, but still, on Dani, pretty much all of it, even the blue jeans were sexy (ever hear Mel McDaniel's song, 'Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On'? That' Dani). Besides the clothes, she bought a nice pair of dress cowboy boots and a pair of work boots.

"You know, you're going to have to charter a plane just to take your clothes to Montana," I told her.

"Ha, eat your heart out, you naysayer! You're just paying the bill, but I want to get in that 'western girl' mood," she answered as she picked out a couple pairs of Levis.

I'm not going to say how much we spent in that store, just suffice it to say that it turned out to be a VERY expensive day! I could see mortgaging the house. But there was no doubt Dani was going to be well dressed in Montana. "You do know, the studio's going to be providing clothes, don't you?"

"Only for the movie, not till then," she answered.

We grabbed a burger at the DQ on our way out of town, I told Dani it was all we could afford after her day's shopping.

ooOoo

My mom brought her pork roast to dinner, and Dani's mom brought our favorite cake. It's a recipe that a friend from Finland had given her many years ago, unique among cakes -- American cakes, anyway, and so, so good! It doesn't fall in any category we can think of so it's just become her 'furriner's' cake. Dani made a salad, baked potatoes and veggies.

"Mom, is this real?" Jon and Jodi were in unison shock after we'd given each of them, and our parents a copy of Dani's contract. Our parent's jaws were on the table, kind of in a stupor as they were reading.

"A hundred percent," she told them, "I'm leaving for Montana Monday to learn to ride like a rancher and barrel racing champion. The movie's shooting starts the first of May."

"Seriously? How?" Dani's dad asked.

"It's kind of hard to explain," she answered, "it was something from Robert's dream during his coma, it's why we went to Tampa this week, he'd dreamed I met this talent agent and when we checked she was real and the movie she'd wanted me to audition for in his dream was real, too... so, we went to Tampa to check it out. I auditioned and this was the result."

"Uh, what's this?" Dani's mom asked, "these references to nudity, intimacy? Seriously, Hon? And what, exactly, does it mean by 'intimacy'?"

"It's not a Hallmark movie, Mom, it's a love story, a man and woman doing what comes naturally when falling in love."

Her mom was blushing, I guess thinking of her daughter... "Is there... you know...?"

"Kissing, very intimate kissing... yes. That was one of the scenes I auditioned, except it wasn't in the nude... which I'm told will be in the movie. Sex... not for real but simulated... I don't know to what extent," Dani told her mother.

"Says that they might use a stand-in," her dad said, "so, are you going to let them?"

"No," she answered, "I'm going to do all of it, I've already decided that."

"Oh my!" her mom exclaimed, "and you're going to be okay with that?" directing her question to me.

I nodded, "It's going to be up to Dani, I'm supporting her, yes." I didn't think I needed to mention the fact that I encouraged her.

There was silence at the table, when Jodi finally spoke, "Good for you, Mom! You can show the world how beautiful a normal, mature woman can be, I'm going to be so anxious to see it!"

Dani's mom and dad glanced at each other, and he told Dani, "So are we, Honey, we think it's wonderful what you're doing. A little... surprising but we'll support you, too."

"Mom, you said that was 'one' of the scenes you auditioned. What else?" Jon asked.

Dani looked at her son, "I don't think I should say, it'd give away too much of the movie. All I'll say is that it was pretty intense."

"Probably the one that got the part for your mom," I suggested, "but, she's right, it'd give away too much," I agreed.