Her First Time Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening was a pretty normal after-dinner family get-together, everyone going home before ten. Dani and I went to bed and... need I say? I could probably count on one hand the nights we hadn't fucked or made love at least once since I'd recovered enough. That night was not one of those that needed counting.

Saturday started with a normal breakfast; eggs, sausage, and potato patties, both cooked in the air fryer. We'd gotten to love that thing. Then, after breakfast, Dani got all weird on me, telling me that I had to clear out of the house for at least four hours, gone by ten, back any time after two, "Not a minute before!" she stipulated. When I asked why, all I got back was that stare that means in no uncertain terms 'do it!' I had no friggin' clue what was going on, but I knew for damned sure that I was gonna 'do it'.

I went by the new store in Pasco, that I hadn't even talked to the owner about yet, and looked through the window, drooling, imagining what it could be like inside as my store. It was in a perfect neighborhood, maybe a little bigger than I'd need, but that'd be okay, and best of all, it had a 'For Lease' sign in the window, along with a phone number. I didn't remember the sign when Dani and I had been there a couple weeks before. God, so much had happened in those two weeks!

I went back to my car, got in, and dialed the number. A woman answered, giving a realtor's name. I told her who I was, that I had an auto parts store in Kennewick, and was interested in another. We set up a meeting for Tuesday at three. That'd give me time for my meeting with Leslie at the bank and possibly lunch with her. My only disappointment was that Dani and I had wanted to do this store together. That wasn't going to happen.

On the way back across the river, I wondered what was going on at our house, why I'd been kicked out for four hours. Hopefully, I'd know when I got home.

Which, I didn't. Dani was in the kitchen making lasagna. She'd been cooking, I smelled the Italian sausage she'd browned for the sauce but nothing was out of the ordinary. She didn't say anything, either, just gave me a quick kiss and reminded me that Jenny and Richard were coming over for dinner at seven and assured me that for once, Richard wasn't on call. I can't even begin to know how many times he'd been called away from one of our get-togethers for some medical emergency, the perils of being a pediatrician, probably any physician.

I'd stopped by the store before going home, getting a little homesick for it. Jon wasn't there, and there was a steady stream of customers at the counter, so I didn't get a chance to visit with anyone but did get some very friendly greetings. I had to chuckle at myself a little when I walked past the bolt cutters, which I did intentionally, remembering that night in my dream when I had to cut the handcuffs from Dani's wrists behind her back. Alan had sent the handcuffs home with her, omitting the key. Accidentally, right? Yeah, sure. But I wasn't complaining, it had turned a spectacular night into something more like 'holy shit!' That was the night we'd met Rebekka later at Castle, the sex store, Dani dressed in almost nothing.

"You need to get dressed," Dani told me, waking me up. I checked my watch, five-thirty. After I got home, I'd offered to help Dani get things ready for dinner, but she said she had it all under control. So, I did the only sensible thing under the circumstances, took a nap. After all, our nighttime 'sleeping' time had been cut pretty drastically by other, much more pleasurable activities. I had a pretty good feeling about later that night, too. A little afternoon nap sure wouldn't hurt.

I showered, cleaned myself up, and dressed in one of my nicer shirts and slacks. It's always enjoyable when Jenny comes over for dinner, and this was the first time since Dani's little discussion with her about our newly invigorated sex life. I still couldn't believe she'd talked about that with her but she had. And after my and Dani's discussion in Reno about Jenny, telling her about that night with Jenny in my dream, I had no idea what to expect but wanted to look nice. I even splashed on a little after-shave, something I rarely did.

After I finished, Dani had already set the table, and the lasagna was in the oven, so Dani said she was getting dressed. I still had no idea what those four hours of me being kicked out of the house earlier had been about, she hadn't given even the tiniest clue.

I had nothing to do except wait. At quarter-to-seven, the oven chimed, so I checked the lasagna. It was bubbling and browned on top, looking yummy, so I took it out and covered it with aluminum foil, putting it on the table on the hotplate Dani had already put there.

A few minutes later, Dani came downstairs and my jaw dropped open. We had company coming over and Dani was dressed like that! It was the sheer blouse, no bra underneath -- breasts and pink nipples proudly on display, and short, silky skirt, both that we'd bought a couple weeks earlier, the ones Dani had told me about in my dream, that the high-school Dani had worn to that New Year's Eve party with Alan Ryder, complete with her new Rose Petal Peach lipstick and makeup.

"Think Richard and Jenny will like it?" she asked.

Duhhh!