Her Forever Virgin Ch. 14

Story Info
Amy has a change of heart but will that change the plot? No.
5k words
4.56
3.7k
3

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," her roommate elongated from the kitchen when she entered, "How'd it go?"

Annoyed, the witch said, "You want to know if I asked him about the cage, don't you?" Terry ran up to her favorite person and Amy picked her up to stop the pooch's whimpering, "Did you miss mama?" And kissed the dog on the head before placing her back down.

"Well, no duh I want to know," Margo finished to emptying out their dish washer, "This is like the second most exciting thing going on in my life right now."

"I'm glad you've been entertained," she said sarcastically, "because I'm about to spoil the ending. I don't want to do it anymore," she said frustrated.

Margo walked over to Amy and with concern in her voice asked, "Did something go wrong?"

"No," Amy looked down in shame feeling like she'd just unfairly cut her roommate, "I just," Amy took a deep breath, "I don't know how I'm going to explain this whole stupid thing to him," she sighed, "or how I'm going to apologize to him."

Margo looked puzzled, "Wait, so you are going to make him a confidant?"

Meekly Amy said, "I'd like to," she nodded, "Yeah. I just feel like I've over complicated something simple to do the impossible," Amy took a seat at their small round dining table and put her elbows on it. "I just don't know how I let things get like this."

"Hold up," Margo took the seat across from her, "So, you do want to tell him about magic?"

Without eye contact Amy responded, "Yes."

"But, you don't want to ask him to wear the cage anymore?"

Amy attempted to stare Margo in the face, but looked everywhere else instead, "Yes."

"So then, why do you want to tell him the secret?" she asked with a knowing smile.

Amy looked at her roommate red-faced. She felt like she was back in the 9th grade telling Margo about her crush on their old friend, "I mean," she shrugged, "I know he can be awkward and shy and obviously he's got his..." Amy giggled, thinking about Cyrus' sheepish post orgasm face, "you know."

Without missing a beat, Margo said, "Little quick dick," and the pair busted out in laughter.

"Oh my god," Amy said through laughs, "How can you be so mean?"

"Hey," Margo pointed a finger at Amy, "You laughed too, so you're going to hell with me." Terry started yapping, as was her habit anytime the two got too jovial. The laughter was calming down until they made eye contact and just couldn't help but laugh just a bit longer.

"But seriously," it suddenly occurred to Amy her cheeks hurt from smiling so much yesterday and now, "I really like spending time with him and just bouncing back and forth with him, laughing and," she sighed, "I don't know."

"How about being eaten out?" Margo asked nonchalantly, reintroducing her roommate to embarrassment.

Amy bit her lip before saying shyly, "That's pretty nice too," Amy folded her arms, "But it's more like he just gives me a certain vibe. Like I know I can trust him."

"Okay, but then why do you have to tell him about the cage? If I were you, I'd consider maybe skipping that part altogether."

"I don't think I can. It doesn't feel right."

"I mean, you could just avoid that part."

"I know, but," Amy closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, "I just feel so bad about lying to him already. He wants to get to know me by asking questions that just come up naturally and I hate that I have to tell him I'm a jeweler and having to come up with bullshit just to seem like I know what I'm talking about. He asks really specific questions, too."

"I know, that's one of my favorite parts of going out with him. I can't really talk about my job with many other people outside of my practice like him. I think it's just a part of his talent for his own profession. Still, it's nice to bitch to someone who isn't just nodding their head."

Amy could tell that was a jab at her, but she stopped trying to understand the complexity of Margo's world years ago. "Hey, by the way," Amy began to stutter as she looked for the right words to a question, she never thought she'd ask anyone, especially Margo.

Margo looked at Amy with puzzlement to tell her this was not a mind reader kind of moment, "Just ask whatever you want to know."

With her eyes closed, Amy asked, "Does it bother you that I want to be with your friend-with-benefits? Like as my," it was time she admitted it to herself out loud, "boyfriend?"

"Amy," Margo said in a reassuring tone and reached her hand out to her friend's wrist, "I don't own Cyrus. He's his own man and if he doesn't want to sleep with me to be with you, fine by me. He's still going to be my friend after all, just like you. Besides, it's not like I haven't lost him to a new girlfriend before."

Amy smiled back at her friend, "That was an incredibly awkward thing to ask, so thanks. You're the best."

"Does it bother you that I went out with Cy after your first date?"

"Oh, uh," Amy was caught off guard by how kindly Margo had asked the question, as she lacked her usual edge when talking about sex, "I mean, I don't mind, I guess."

"Are you sure?" Margo crossed her arms, "Now seems like a really good time to be more honest than usual."

"Well," Amy elongated as she tried to think of words that matched her thoughts, "It's not just last night. I know you two have been seeing each other since high school. I mean, sometimes I'd be in my room and hear you guys coming in after a date laughing before you went to do your thing. I know I put that silencing charm on your door, but it's pretty obvious you guys were having sex when you went to your room."

Her roommate snickered, "Yeah I definitely put that charm to good use. But anyways, you know I'm not about to apologize for sleeping with a guy while you had zero interest in him, right?"

"I wasn't looking for one. It's just weird is all. Like, you're my best friend in the whole world and everything I've seen says that you're supposed hate me or something for wanting your guy."

"Once again, Cyrus hasn't been my," Margo made annoyed air quotes, "'guy' since we broke up two months after graduation. Look, I won't say I'm never jealous, but it's not because of petty bullshit like a guy wants to sleep with someone else. Up until recently, I wasn't even sure I'd want to be exclusive with someone again."

"You mean because of Yenessa?"

Margo was caught off guard by the observation and she could feel it on her face, "What? Is it that obvious?"

"Well, I mean," Amy shrugged, "you two have been seeing each other after she left you in the sex department, so I just assumed you two were," Amy leaned her head to the left, "you know, dating."

The taller woman chuckled at how her roommate was ignorant of her devious revenge plans with Brando insight. Margo decided to continue, dancing around those details, "Well, I wouldn't call it dating since we don't really go out, but she and I have certainly had," she paused and her voice softened for the next few words, "fun together." What the fuck came out of my mouth? She was confused as to why those words came out her mouth like a confession or perhaps even a lie. Her mind raced through the question in the short pause of their conversation before Amy opened her mouth again.

"Oh, so it's more casual between you two." And with no effort to even help, that sting of blissful ignorance from Amy's told Margo everything she needed to hear. Dear perverts, aren't friends great? Just then, she began to wonder if she should tell her roommate she wanted something more with Yenessa, but then Amy continued, "That makes sense. Yenessa use to talk about joining a witch commune."

"You mean, like your aunt?" Margo looked unapologetically baffled.

Amy clenched her teeth and looked up at the ceiling, a sure-fire sign she was about to say something uncomfortable for her, "Kinda. I guess it's similar, but where Aunt Katie is in a scholarly commune, I'm pretty sure Yenessa was talking about one with more sisterhood and sex."

"Seriously?" Margo didn't know whether to be scared or excited, but it certainly made Yenessa a more interesting person.

"Well, I mean it's not super common, but it's not unheard of for witches to get together in tiny communes, so that they can be around others that use magic as regularly as them. And plus, you know, the whole relationship thing must be nice too, if you're into that sort of thing."

"You're going to have to tell me more about that another time."

"Ask Yenessa because that's about all I know. So, are you seeing anyone else right now?"

"Just Cy, I guess. And obviously, we're having this conversation so, probably not for much longer." Finally, Margo found an out of her awkward love life and back to Amy's.

"Margo," Amy let out a deep breath, "thanks again for not making this weird."

And yet, Amy still felt something was wrong as she thought of Cyrus and Margo together. She couldn't help feeling as of though she were an intruder.

"I'm going to be honest with you though," Margo shot Amy a humorless expression, "I've told him 'I own you' many times," Margo's tone lightened slightly as Amy caught on to the joke, "In fact he's said, 'You own me' both to this face," she pointed at herself, "and this crotch," and then her pointer finger went South.

Amy began chuckling and then, there was a brief silence before she spoke again, "Hey, I know I usually tell you to tone it down with the sex talk sometimes but," she held her mouth open until mustering the courage to ask, "What kind of stuff do you do with him? Like," she bit the tip of her nail, "What does he like to do with you? Like sexually?"

"Oh well," Margo teased her roommate with a smile as she deviously brought the tips of her fingers together, "I'm surprised innocent little Amy is finally asking about what I get up to."

"Just the stuff with Cyrus. Besides, it's not like you aren't always getting TMI anyways."

"Well I'm sorry for sharing the most important parts of my life with my best friend in the whole world," Amy rolled her eyes hearing her compliment thrown back at her, "but I'm glad to see you finally willing to hear me out."

"I'm just asking about Cyrus. I don't plan on dating anymore of your exes."

"Wow, you feel that strongly about him after just two dates?"

"What? No! That's not what I," Amy realized she fell for her roommate's teasing again upon hearing laughter, "Why are you making this so difficult for me?" She dropped her head on the table in defeat.

"Because it's fun. Besides, you're the witch here."

Amy lifted her head back up, "I guess I could look up a spell for getting straight answers."

"I'll save you the trouble," Margo leaned a cheek against her hand, "I guess you could say he likes it rough, at least when he's on the receiving end."

"Rough?" Amy felt intimidated by the word. What does she mean by 'receiving end'?

"Actually, cruel might be a better word to describe what he likes. I'm usually pretty mean to him."

"Cruel?" Amy wanted to be honest about how much she was internally freaking out, but instead she just nodded and smiled as her friend continued.

"Hell yeah," Margo gave a devious laugh unfamiliar to Amy, whom she's known for a lifetime, "You think I'm mean to him behind his back? This has been me being nice to him and his premature micro cock. You should hear what I tell him to his face. He loves it when I tear him down and destroy him."

"What do you mean 'destroy him'?"

"Humiliating him. You know, telling him his dick is useless because it's tiny and super sensitive and that he'll be a virgin forever. Which by the way, I'm pretty sure it's just a psychological thing he's gotta get over. Anyways, after I'm done humiliating him, he's like putty in my hands. He'll do anything I ask of him."

"Anything?"

"Well, I mean not like anything-anything. He's told me what his boundaries are. But as far as our little fantasy is concerned, yes, anything I says goes. You should give it a try, it's pretty fun?"

"Which part?" Amy tried to imagine herself saying unkind things to Cyrus, but it never played out in her head the way Margo described it. She saw herself forcing out an insult from her mouth and could only picture him being hurt by it or worse, throwing an insult back at one of her own insecurities. Crap, how am I going to do this for Cyrus?

"All of it. Trust me, it feels nice to let loose and take it out on a lover. Don't you ever wish you could just be a bitch without all of the consequences?"

Amy thought back to pulling Cyrus' hair. Was that mean? "I've never really liked the idea of being mean. Honestly, after the way things went with Stacy, I can't really picture myself being like that. Like her."

"It's not like it's real," Margo waved her hand dismissively, "It's role play. Besides, it's his kink. Speaking of which, did he happen to tell you about a certain kink he has?"

"What do you mean?"

"This involves a certain toy," Margo leaned in, "One that he would wear."

"Oh!" Amy turned wide eyed, "You mean his," she began to blush thinking about it.

"Come on, say the words," teased her roommate.

"Chastity device," she released awkwardly.

" Goddamnit! No! Cock cage! It's called a cock cage, or a lock sock, or a puny pecker prison, or anything else with dirty words in it. What is with you two and the technical terms?"

"You've been making that list in your head, haven't you?" Amy glared playfully.

"Maybe?"

"Anyways, yes I did see his," the witch leaned in for the next two words to proudly proclaim, "chastity device."

Margo rolled her eyes before darting back at Amy with vicious glee, "So, what did you think of his cock cage?"

"I thought his," Amy stood her ground from across the table, "chastity device was very," and then she returned to her classic meekness, "adorable."

"Is it because of the color?"

"Maybe a little," she blushed and bit her lip, "Also because of how tiny it is."

"Wait what?" Margo chuckled with curiosity, "You're actually into that?"

"I mean," now it was Amy's turn to look puzzled with a shrug, "aren't you? You've been with him more times than me."

"I wouldn't say I'm into it, so much as I'm fascinated. Plus, his premature problem adds to how fun he is to play with. Makes for some very interesting situations."

"So, wait," Amy stared to the ceiling as she tried to piece together the past two weeks, "you knew he was wearing a chastity device when he took me out the first time?"

"Actually no," Margo shook her head from side to side, "I only found out about that when I went out with him on Sunday. Apparently, it was something he got into with his last ex. If I'd known, I definitely would have told you before your date. But I mean come on! How perfect is that, right? So why don't you want to ask him to wear your cage anymore?"

"Honestly?" Amy squeaked.

"I thought we agreed that's what this whole conversation was about."

Amy shut her eyes, inhaled, and exhaled, "I like the way it makes me feel when he orgasms."

"So you don't want increased magic skills because you like the way it makes you feel when Cy cums prematurely?"

"First of all," asserted the witch, "it increases my access to magic - not my skills. Secondly," and she returned to her shy self "Yeah, I do," she gave a slight nod.

"How?"

"I don't know," Amy knew she just needed a gap in time to gather the right words, "I guess, I like just knowing that he's just so pleased to be with me. It doesn't seem fair to take that away from him. Plus, helping him get there kinda helps me get there while he's down there, you know."

"That's a lot of 'there's' to go to, but I still don't see how that's better than having more access to magic."

"Well, to be honest," Amy glanced to the right, "I don't think he'd really say yes anyways. It seems like it would probably just ruin any chance of convincing him to accept witchcraft. I don't know why you thought I could talk him into wearing it."

"Oh, I never thought he'd actually say yes," Margo replied casually with a grin.

"Hold up," Amy shook her head in disbelief, "What do you mean?"

"We've talked about our masturbation habits before. I don't think that guy can go a day without jacking it," Margo rubbed two fingers along her pinky, "I mean, I suppose I'm not much better but at least it's not the first and last thing I do literally every day."

"Why is that something you've talked about?"

"Oh dear, sweet, innocent, little Amy. If you ever slept with a person for more than a few months, then you'd know, that at some point you run out of things to talk about after sex and have to ask, 'how do you get off by yourself?'"

"Pretty sure that's mostly just a you thing. But more importantly, you didn't think he'd actually say yes?"

"I specifically told you just to try, remember? I didn't even think he knew what a chastity device was when I told you he was a virgin. I'm actually surprised that you guys even had sex on the first date. Honestly, I thought you were just going to have dinner and come back here to tell me how you bailed on the plan."

"So, you never had faith in me to begin with," Amy said coldly, then pointed at Margo, "Also you said chastity device so, ha!".

"Fuck me," Margo slapped her forehead, "And hey, I believed in you to some extent to ask or else I never would've told you he was a virgin. If anything, I don't have faith in Cyrus. That guy loves rubbing his dick too much. It's probably why he's so premature!"

"I thought you said it was a psychological issue?"

"It can be multiple problems," the taller woman shrugged, "Or maybe he's cursed."

"Ha-ha very funny," Amy added quickly, "I'll be the judge of that. You know, being a real witch and all. Though I can't imagine what he could have possibly done to get cursed."

"If it means anything, it was his joke, not mine."

"So, out of curiosity, what do you think would have happened if I asked him?"

"Hard to say," Margo rubbed her chin, "You know, I really didn't think that you would develop feelings for him, right? Although, if HE does feel the same way about you, then I guess maybe it could work.

"I can see it now," Margo clasped her hands together and put them behind the shoulder, "You could ask him, 'Cy, do you really love me?' And then he'd be like, 'Anything for you, Mistress Amy,' and then you tell him, 'If you really loved me, you'll lock that useless little nub in my magic cage forever,' and then you'd finally get what you wan. Plus," the taller woman winked, "you two get to live kinky ever after. It's like something out of an erotic caption."

Amy had no idea how to process the story her friend just concocted. She stuttered looking for the words until, they hit her like an oncoming train, "Okay, there's so much wrong with that what you just said," she said, sweeping her arms apart, "First of all, I don't know how a caption can possibly be erotic," Amy lazily shook her head in mild disbelief, "Second," the smaller woman crossed her arms like a school teacher, "I'm pretty sure your plan is at best emotional manipulation and at worse emotional abuse. And he calls me a princess, not mistress," Margo's jaw dropped in delighted shock as she put open fingered hands to her face, "Crap, I shouldn't have said that."

"He gave you a title, already? That's too cute. Who came up with it?"

"He did," Amy's head fell to the right again, "but I really like it. It makes me feel special," she smirked recalling the sound of her lover's voice.

"I know the feeling," Margo reflected back the smirk, "It feels hella hot when he calls me goddess."

"He calls you goddess?" Amy asked slowly, "Did he come up with that?"

"No," Margo said with a slight shake, "at first he called me mistress by asking, but eventually," Margo put both hands behind her head revealing the definition of her toned arms before placing them back on the table, "I decided to declare myself his goddess. Maybe I can tell you about that story another time."

12