Her Forever Virgin Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, one last thing," Amy darted her eyes around again, "How do you suggest I tell him about the cage and say I'm sorry?"

"I still don't really get why you have to tell him at all. I know I'm telling you to be honest right now, but I could see how a guy might take it as a red flag," Margo put a hand to her chin and shot Amy a smile, "we could just keep it our little secret."

"Our secret," an epiphany hit the witch, "Are you sure that maybe you don't want him to find out that you set him up with me to put him in permanent chastity. In fact, you lied to him by saying I already agreed to go on the date. Which by the way," Amy wagged her finger, "I found out from him, was a part of a whole other weird lie you told him to go out with me."

"Okay," Margo shrugged, "Go ahead, tell him."

She smiled with a face that said checkmate, "Tell him I'm the one that set him up with his old high school crush that just told me," she place her hand on the table and lifted from her seat, "she wants to be his girlfriend."

Amy scoffed, "I don't know if he actually wants to date me back," she slumped her head to the left, "I just figured I should tell him how I feel. Even if he did have a crush on me back in the day, I doubt he still feels the same way. I'm not a teenager anymore," she self-consciously squeezed her small protruding tummy beneath the table, "I can't keep seeing him casually; it's just not how I like to do relationships," then her head slumped to the right with just the slightest smile, "but I do feel like I can ask him to be my confidant regardless of how he feels and there is this part of me that keeps telling me he feels the same way. I'm just," she put fingertips to her temple, "so scared of what happens if I'm wrong. I just hate that I feel like I have to make these decisions."

"Well if it means anything," Margo said reassuringly, "I think he feels the same way."

"Even though he went out with you?" Amy glanced down at the table, "That's admittedly been the main thing that gives me doubt," then scrunched her face.

"Has he told you about his last relationship?"

"Just that it was an amicable break up and that maybe he'd like to visit her sometime. Which, now that I think about it, probably also not a good sign I guess," Amy turned her eyes to Margo, "You know something, don't you?"

"I do," said her friend with a nod, "but I think you should find out from him. Cy is still the same sweet, dope we met in 9th grade, but I think there are things about him you might not be able to look past yourself," Margo recognized the worry in Amy's eyes, "It's nothing bad, just something that might make you," she shook her open palm, "romantically incompatible."

"Yeah," Amy sighed out, "That's still terrifying."

"So, have you thought of how you're going to tell him about magic?"

"Yes actually," Amy perked up, "I was thinking of practicing on Jake."

"Hell yeah!" Margo did a celebratory dance in her seat, "I've been asking you for years to make Jake a confidant. I don't know why it took you so long."

"I know," Amy said with shame, "Can you be here when I tell him? Jake knows that last Friday was the first time I ever hung with Cyrus alone. It's like, so I went out with your best friend Cyrus twice and already I'm making him a confidant, but hey after 15 years of basically being my emotional rock I'm making you a confidant too, I guess. I'm going to come off as such a shitty friend."

"Fifteen years?" Margo made an annoyed face, "You guys did not start spending one-on-one time until after he came out. And I don't know what Jake you've been hanging out with that's going to think you're a shitty friend for something that's understandably a big deal. I mean, aside from telling him that Gunner was a long-distance relationship, you've pretty much always been honest with him."

"I guess you're right," Amy felt no less guilty.

"Do you want me to be there when you tell Cy?" Margo gave a genuine smile, "Maybe even Jake can be there. You know Cy is going to go be on board, no problem, if both of us are there, right?"

"No," Amy released, "I just feel like I have to tell Cyrus by myself. I can't explain it," but your darling narrator can, dear perverts. It's called 'plot convenience' and you're letting this hack author win with every word you read, "Besides, I don't know if I need Jake to know that I tried putting his best friend in permanent chastity," Amy dawned the victory smile she so often saw on her roommate's face, "And I bet you don't want Jake to hear that you recommended him for the cage before you recommended Cyrus."

"Well shit," Margo put a hand to her cheek, "I guess you're right about that. Jake better not find out about all this."

"Hey, so, if you don't mind me asking. Do you think I could have the apartment to myself on Saturday? All the magic utilities are here, and I'd rather not embarrass myself trying to cast something."

"It's not like he's gonna know you're slow at casting. You'll be the first witch he's ever met."

"I know, but," Amy and Margo made eye contact, "you know."

Margo rolled her eyes, "I know. I'll ask Yenessa if she's down for company and if not, Dad has been bugging me to smoke his home grown with him, so I guess I could make him feel cool."

"Well, I think your dad is cool," Amy teased slightly, "but I'm hoping things work out with Yenessa."

"Thanks."

"I have to go work on commissions," The two women lifted from the table, "For as weird as this conversation was, I really needed it," they shared a sisterly hug and came apart again, "So, what are you going to do?"

"Well, I saw that somebody," Margo said annoyed, "streamed the latest seasons of Spill and Co-Host 3000, so now I have to watch those by myself now. Thank you very much." Margo walked over to the couch and hopped over the back landing on the sofa in a laying position.

Amy reflected Margo's attitude back at her, "They premiered almost two weeks ago," Amy walked to her room where work awaited her, "I needed something to watch while I enchanted a hundred fucking mugs," she grabbed her door handle.

"Fine, whatever," moaned the taller woman as she hit skip on the intro.

Amy entered her room, then took a quick step backwards, "Tell me when you finish Spill. I need to talk about that ending with someone." Margo shooed her roommate away with a dismissive hand over the couch and Amy got to work.

And thus, dear perverts, Amy gave up her plans to find a virgin to lock in chastity, got together with her so-so Prince Charming, and lived happily ever after. The End...

I'm just fucking with you, dear perverts! There's a reason this story is titled Her Forever Virgin. There's still so much more of this for me to narrate. How? I thought this was a simple female domination fantasy about being locked in permanent chastity. What the hell can you even do after this point?

Let's skip ahead here. The last chapter is titled, Amy's Forever Virgin. Gee, who would have thought? What else? Oh right, there's still that whole ridiculous penis shrinking revenge subplot with Margo. Hm, it's quite a while until we reach the chapter, The Last Inch, but what else is there? Nip Play & Chill, I wonder how that one plays out? Oh, Margo's Chaste Week, I thought this book was just about male chastity. Yeah, we're nowhere near the end.

You know, dear perverts, if you stopped reading here, I wouldn't have to narrate anymore. Just saying.

12