Her Fuck Buddy

Story Info
A couple need new blood to reinvigorate their relationship.
7.7k words
4.41
26.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

HER FUCK BUDDY.

I've been married to Leila for nearly twelve years. We met at college and we've been together ever since, college sweethearts and each other's first and only lovers. That sounds all very romantic but leaves us rather innocent in the bedroom department. The problem seems to be that neither of us is particularly dominant or assertive and so neither of us is willing to take the lead and be adventurous. Another thing is that I'm slightly bicurious and I have to take care to hide that from my wife. The result is that I'm sure that Leila would like more experimentation than I'm prepared to indulge in, or would even know how to. But I was beginning to think that our rather pathetic sex-life was starting to damage our relationship and I had to do something about it. So one evening when we were in bed talking I asked her outright if she thought our lack of experience had stunted our enjoyment, and I was absolutely shocked when she rolled on her side to look straight at me and answered a lot more candidly than I expected.

'It's got to have Adam, hasn't it?' She answered. 'You're the only lover I've ever had, how do I know if you're good or just mediocre.'

'So do you regret not having had other partners?' I asked, thrown by her honesty.

'Sometimes, yes. I mean, I'd like someone to dominate me, tell me what to do or just do things to me. There must be loads of things we've never tried because we don't know how to start things off.'

I thought for a minute or so and realised she was probably right because I'm simply not an adventurous lover. I'm most comfortable with being told what to do as well. I think the most daring thing I've done of my own accord is to go down on her, and that only a few times. But it seemed to me now that she was inviting a question and that I had no option but ask it.

'So what would you like to try?'

'A different cock.'

The answer was so direct and so unanticipated that it left me quite literally speechless. I hadn't expected it at all, but thinking back she had probably been waiting her chance to speak out for a long time.

'You want to have sex with another man?' I eventually asked incredulously. What surprised me most was that I wasn't upset about it.

'Bluntly Adam, yes.' She nodded quite vigorously. 'And not just once, but on a regular basis.'

'What you're saying then,' I spoke slowly and thoughtfully. 'Is that you want to take a lover?'

'Not a lover, I already have you to love me. But just a man to call round regularly and keep me satisfied. What they call a fuck buddy.'

There was a long and thoughtful silence and then she asked me. 'What do you think?'

She must have been pretty sure of the answer to ask the question, so perhaps she knew me better than I knew myself. I decided to be as honest as she had been. 'Yes, because I'd like to watch you getting fucked by someone else.'

It was her turn to be surprised, she gazed sideways at me. 'Where did that come from, the watching bit I mean?'

'I don't know, it's just something I've thought about.' I had thought about it in a vague sort of way, mainly as a possible threesome, but I'd never considered the idea more than a dream.

'Just watch?'

I knew what she expected me to say, that she could enjoy two men in one session, but I didn't want that. I was leaning in an entirely different direction. I tried to hint at it with something I suddenly realised I'd find enjoyable. 'Mostly, but I would like to guide his cock into your pussy the first time you do it.'

'Wow, now we are getting down to it, aren't we?' She looked part shocked and part delighted. I wasn't certain which I wanted to see.

There was the longest pause in our whole conversation while we both digested things.

'I didn't think you were into men.' She said finally.

'I'm not really, but if we're going to experiment then it's something I'd like to do just so everyone knows the consent is mutual.' It was nearly true, and it would let me touch another man's cock for the first time.

'Yes, all right.' She said carefully. 'I can understand that.'

I won't bore you with the details, but we had a long talk about it and decided that we needed a man who would turn up regularly and who wouldn't mind my presence sometimes, especially the first time, and who was prepared to take charge. Then Leila told me that she was more than willing to try pretty much anything, so we also needed someone imaginative, maybe even a bit kinky. I figured that I wouldn't mind that, because if I saw her doing something different with him, then I might be able to copy him and extend my experience a bit too.

It was a strange and unexpected conversation, and just about the only thing we didn't figure out was how we could make this happen. We talked long and hard, but eventually we decided we had no idea how to meet someone, and so we gave up. I suppose we could have gone online but somehow that didn't appeal, and anyway we'd need to post photos that might be seen by our family. I'm sure posting photos would have helped; I mean Leila is raven haired, tanned, delightfully curved and stunningly beautiful, and I'm not the ugliest guy in the world, but we simply daren't. It was typically spineless of us I suppose, but we didn't think we could ever make anything happen and so the idea was shelved pending an opportunity coming up of its own accord.

But then the opportunity came much sooner than we expected. We had ordered a new television from a large electrical store and arranged for it to be installed one afternoon. Neither myself nor Leila are very confident with technology so even though modern sets virtually install themselves we still wanted someone to come along and set it up for us, and the company we bought it from promised exactly that.

It was quite late in the afternoon when the doorbell finally rang, in fact we'd begun to wonder if the promised delivery was going to happen at all, but they hadn't let us down. I answered the door and met a tall well built young man with an infectious dimpled grin.

'I've brought your new telly.' He announced, grinning even wider when I peered around and failed to see any such thing before realising that it was leaning up against the wall beside the door. I stood back and held the door wide for him, watching with some respect as he hefted a box that almost obscured him and carried it through with little apparent effort. But then I supposed he was doing similar things every working day.

He set the thing up and then went through everything with us, making sure we understood what did what and how. But all the time I could see him eyeing Leila up and down, his eyes returning time and again to her full breasts pressing at the front of her white blouse. He hardly glanced at me; every remark was addressed to my wife. Leila had clearly noticed his attentions too and was basking in them. She leaned close and whispered in my ear. 'Do you remember what we said?'

I knew instantly what she was talking about. 'Yes.' I whispered back.

'I wouldn't mind it being him.'

'Someone you've only just met?' I was shocked.

'Why not? We said it couldn't be anyone we know, and we don't know him at all. And he looks good.'

I could see that. He was well built, tall, good looking, and even though he was a few years younger than us he had an easy confident air about him. I tried to imagine them together and liked the idea.

'Yes, why not? Let's go for it.' I told her, meaning it.

'Have you got time for a coffee?' She asked him, speaking normally again.

'Yes, thank you.' He answered. 'Black, one sugar, please. You're my last stop today so I'm ready for one.'

'Oh good, I didn't know if you had to get home to your family.'

To my ears that was a too obvious fishing remark, but he seemed not to notice. 'No, I live on my own.'

'How about you Adam?' She asked, standing and heading for the kitchen door with his eyes following her swaying bottom.

'Yes please.' I replied as she disappeared into the kitchen. Now I had to find some way of broaching the subject before she returned. He could either say yes or get offended, and I hoped it would be yes. The whole idea was getting more and more tempting by the minute. I licked my lips, plucked up as much courage as I could and just launched into it.

'I'm a lucky man, aren't I?' I tilted my head towards the kitchen door, making it clear I meant Leila.

'Very, I would say,' His eyes were fixed on the open door, waiting for her to reappear. 'She's a beautiful lady.'

I didn't push it for the moment, mainly because I couldn't think how to. Instead I sat and watched as he put the used packaging back in the box ready to take away with him. Soon Leila returned with the coffees and put them down on the little side tables, placing one beside the chair opposite hers as an indication of where she would like him to sit.

'I'm Adam and this is Leila.' I told him as he sat down. 'What's your name?' Yes, I know it sounded clumsy, but I wasn't used to such things.

'Dan.' He answered, looking just a little disconcerted at the question. I think he wondered why it had taken until he'd finished for us to become suddenly friendly, but he didn't comment.

'Thanks for the coffee.' He said suddenly after a minute or two's total silence.

'You're welcome.' Leila told him. 'You've done a good job.'

Dan raised his cup in awkward acknowledgment. 'Thanks.'

'I bet you get some strange people to call on, don't you?' I asked looking for some way of steering the conversation to where I wanted it.

'Sometimes.' he told me, looking surprised and not really wanting to discuss his customers.

'Do you ever get women coming on to you?' I pressed.

'It's happened.' The look on his face and the little nod of his head told me that it had.

'What did you do?'

He was evidently not going to answer that one openly and he hedged it a little.

'It depended on who was offering.' He replied, smiling conspiratorially but looking a little uncomfortable in Leila's presence.

'What would you do if Leila came on to you?'

He hadn't seen that one coming! He looked quickly at Leila while he figured out what to say. She was gazing at me with a quirky little smile on her face, almost as if congratulating me on finally getting things out there.

'I should think it's a bit unlikely that any woman would try and chat up a visitor with their husband sitting next to them.'

I'll give him full marks for diplomatically fending the question off, but he did leave himself open to the follow up one.

'If I wasn't here, would you like to have her?'

I could almost see his brain working as he tried to find an answer that wouldn't offend anyone, and then he came up with another swerve.

'Are there many red-blooded men who wouldn't?'

'Well, you can have her if you want her.'

Dan just sat there, obviously stunned by what I had just said. He looked from me to Leila, trying to understand if she agreed. She didn't say a word but she sat opposite him and smiling at me, telling him without words that she was in full agreement. Once again it was as if I could see his mind working, wondering if he was being set up for something or if I was genuinely offering him my stunningly beautiful and sexy wife. Maybe he thought it was a put up job, done with the idea of a potential claim against him or his employers for sexual assault or something similar. He shook his head, obviously wishing he could but having to say no.

I stood up, taking Leila's hand and pulling her to her feet so that she stood in front of me, smiling down at him with my hands resting on her shoulders from behind. This was hard, I'm uncomfortable fronting anything, let alone offering my wife to a strange man.

'She's yours if you want her.' I repeated, feeling adrenalin surge from finding the nerve to speak like that. 'She wants you, no strings and no comeback.'

He opened his mouth as if to say yes, and then closed it again and looked sadly down. 'I'd lose my job if the company ever found out.' It came across as more an excuse than a reason.

'Aren't you supposed to satisfy your customers?' I said it with a chuckle, trying to lighten the load.

'Well, yes, but I don't think they mean having sex with them.'

'Well, we aren't about to tell them, and there's nobody else who will ever know.'

'But why?' He asked eventually, trying hard to justify what he clearly wanted to do.

'Because I want to see her with another man.'

He must have thought I was mad, but the look on my face told him I meant it. He hesitated, clearly tempted but still unable to say yes.

'Is this some sort of cuckold thing?' He asked, trying to get his head around it.

'Partially.' I admitted. 'But only coincidentally. We've talked about Leila having another man for a while simply because she needs more than I can give and we just needed to find a man that Leila felt attracted to.'

'It's true Dan.' Leila spoke for nearly the first time since she'd brought the coffee in, making her voice was a seductive as her looks. 'And I would like you to be that man.'

He was still hesitating, wanting to but too nervous to do anything about it. I tried to give him a little push by beginning to unbutton Leila's blouse.

'She's worth it.' I told him.

I was right out of my comfort zone, but I pushed myself to look self-assured and it felt unexpectedly good. I undid the last button and worked Leila's blouse from the waistband of her slacks, pulling it open to show her white quarter cup bra, filled with the most gorgeous breasts. Then Leila slid the blouse from her own shoulders and waggled her hands to allow it to drop to the floor, managing at the same time to make her full breasts dance and jiggle inside her bra. She smiled provocatively, making Dan's eyes widen with surprise.

'But why do you want to do it?' He asked her, looking for a way to justify having her.

She giggled. 'Because as a present to each other we agreed to satisfy each other's wildest fantasy, and Adam's is to watch me have sex with someone else.'

That wasn't strictly true but it sounded plausible.

'So what's yours?' He was asking that while his mind took in what she had just said

'I want to know what it's like to have a different cock.'

'Oh.' There wasn't a lot else he could say to that.

'So, would you like to have her?' I went back to the original question.

He still needed a moment or two to take in what we were offering him, so he evaded an answer by asking. 'Why me?'

It was, after all, a pertinent question. We didn't know him, we had no idea what sort of lover he'd make for her, or even if he was straight or gay, so why him? Although in retrospect, the way he was staring at her breasts had already told us that his sexual orientation was definitely straight.

'Mainly because you're a stranger, and we wouldn't trust any of our friends not to spread it around. It's an instinctive thing, we may be wrong but we think you're open minded enough, we think you would be discreet and also because we like you.'

At the same time as I explained I reached up and unhooked my wife's bra. I could tell by his expression that when the bra fell away was the moment when at long last Dan admitted to himself that he really intended to do it. Leila has fabulous breasts, full and perky without being too heavy and they are tipped with beautiful pale brown nipples that stand out like little rubbery cylinders. She cupped them in her hands and squeezed them, offering them to him.

'What I don't understand.' Dan told us. 'Is why you want to do it at all?'

Just for a moment I wondered why I wanted to let another man within a hundred miles of those breasts, but then I remembered the thrill that just thinking about it gave me.

'Because the idea turns us both on.' Leila told him candidly, her engorged nipples showing she that was telling the truth. 'You see, our fantasies neatly dovetailed and so here we are, looking to satisfy them both in one go. Anyway, you look the experimental type and if you've got any fantasies you can always try them out on me. In fact you can come back as often as you like and I'll always make you welcome.' She glanced over her shoulder at me and I took up the story.

'Yes, this isn't a one time offer; I want her to have a fuck buddy to keep her happy when I can't.' Which, I thought to myself, is most of the time. I went on. 'I know it will sound odd, but the thought of someone else making love to my wife really does it for me. I want to watch you take her bareback so that she can let me see her pussy afterwards while she's still full of your cum.'

He was so busy trying to take all that in that he didn't even notice that my hands had gone to her belt and so it wasn't until he heard the buzz of her zipper that he looked at what was happening, just in time to see me push her slacks over her hips revealing white panties to match her bra. She stepped out of her slacks and stood there nearly nude, just waiting for Dan to say yes. But still he hesitated even though he knew in his heart that he eventually would. Let's be honest, if he'd really decided not to, he'd have been long gone by now.

Then Leila walked forward until she was within reach of his chair.

'Go on Dan, touch me.' She encouraged him, her voice sounding strangely breathless. 'Don't turn me down.'

That was a bit naughty of her to try to give him a guilt trip like that, but before he could react she bent forward a little and reached for his hand, guiding him to his feet directly in front of her. Then she placed his hand over her breast and leaned forward to kiss him. I watched eagerly, not realising that I was holding my breath until their mouths parted. His free hand automatically came up to wrap around her back and pull her closer and kiss her again, an unstated admission of intention if ever there was one. He shot a glance over her shoulder at me, looking for approval, and when he saw me standing there with a contented smile on my face he was finally won over, and we all knew it. As their kiss ended Leila released his hand and whispered into his ear. 'If you take my panties off we can go upstairs.'

She wanted him to take that last step, knowing that by doing it he was fully committed. He crouched in front of her and reached for her panties. One last hesitant look at first Leila and then me and then, seeing agreement on both of their faces he hooked his fingers into the waistband and swiftly pulled them down, acting so quickly in case perhaps we changed our minds. But that was not going to happen; Leila rested one hand on his shoulder and promptly stepped out of them, giving Dan a quick glimpse of her smoothly shaven pussy in the process.

'Shall we go up?' She asked, already breathing a little more deeply.

Dan nodded and stood up, swallowing dryly. She took his hand again and, with me following behind, led the way to the stairs. It might have been me who started things off, but it was unquestionably Leila who was in charge now. It must have been such a strange thing to be led upstairs to bed by a completely naked and very beautiful woman, with her husband trailing happily behind, but Dan took it in his stride now. His decision made he was no longer hesitant or bashful. I think he could hardly believe his luck and now his cock was doing his thinking for him. I know mine would have been in similar circumstances, and in fact it wasn't doing too bad as it was, pushing firmly against my zip as if wishing to be let out.

Our bedroom is nicely furnished though I say it myself, including wardrobes with mirrored doors and a thick piled cream carpet, with everything in rich but subtle colours. It was a luxurious room that centred on the king-size bed that we had bought in a moment of madness. He stood taking it all in while I went to the window and drew the curtains.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers