All Comments on 'Her Fuck Buddy'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Very arousing, especially the barebacking and sloppy seconds. Looking forward to much more with these characters, you have set it up perfectly. Love your writing, it gets me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
About as wonderful

As a truck full of rotting brussel sprouts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Everyone's a winner

Won't be long before TV guy takes hubby's anus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yet another boring story you of all writers should know better. I take it you are at a writing block because no one can be this stupid. You have just wrote a story that could be written by a kid or a newbie writer this is awful the story has no imagination or creativity nothing. What are you trying to do show people that you are still alive god this is awful. This is going to clearly affect what people class you as you were a decent writer but after this painful experience. Will be classed as a writer if your story goes down like a lead balloon like it probably will because the loving wife category is swamped with this type of story. Then be classed as a poor writer you should know better than this you should of put this in the voyeur category. You then would probably have more likes and still be classed as a decent writer . What you should have done is kept away from the loving wife category for the time being. While this virus has got loads of people in lockdown tons of newbie writers are turning up and writing stories and putting them into the loving wife category aka flooding it with this type of stories. To keep your head above the flood you should have put it into a different category for the time being. This story just makes you look like a complete fool because you should of checked on the category to see what stories are making the grade . If you had done your research you would of noticed only BTB stories are making the grade. And as I said if you had done your research then you would have put it into a different category and kept your credibility as a decent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So you hung yourself with your plot

Decent writing, shitty material, nobody much likes cuck stories. Especially with the gay sidebars.

Your plot is two subs looking for a dominant lover. You present a lover who almost has to be dragged into bed. Hardly dominant. Your main characters then have to become the dominants to get him there. You turned your entire plot on it's head. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story!

In many ways you're telling the story of me and my wife. Very hot for me!

Thanks

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Gave up after first page

Haven't they heard of the internet, it's full of sexual instructions and positions to guide them. Just a weak and horrible story.

jy55jy55about 4 years ago
the negative comments

All I can say is those people posting the negative comments sounds like the same person, don't have the nerve to say who they are. Probably couldn't write two coherent words side-by-side if they were paid. So don't pay attention to that nonsense. Even if you put it in the wrong category which from your previous writing shows you know what category you intended to put something in, screw them. If they don't like it don't they don't ever have to read it again and if story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well...

I'm sitting here wondering if ol 'Rona hasn't begun to make people a little grumpy. Some pretty vicious comments here, huh?

Anyway, I enjoyed the story even if the premise was a little unlikely. I particularly enjoyed the descriptions of Leila's orgasms and do hope that, as mentioned above, hubby ends up on his hands and knees "taking one for the team."

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 4 years ago
Hot. I liked it.

Well written.

Ignore the trolls.

amoroneamoronealmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

What a superb sensitive tale. I think more couples than we think would welcome this sort of sexual excitement. It just needs total trust. I found it very erotic, well written and believable. Thank you.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
A VERY NICE STORY

I very much enjoyed reading..I've tried to get my wife into sharing because quite frankly..my small package can't possibly satisfy her.. but all I get is no..so its nice to read of a wife so open minded...I don't like the idea of her fucking this guy when hubby is not there but that's just my opinion...that almost always leads to big big problems later....5 stars

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I liked the awkwardness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ignorant

sophomoric, immature... what other euphemisms can we toss in?

What part of "the future is over" and divorce is realistic, could you expect?

Why did they even get married if they think so little of each other?

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't give up... Let's see some more stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Superb, sensitive, cuckold shit. What a fucking joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

every delivery man's dream come true. at least if she gets pregnant you know who did it

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

A couple need new blood to reinvigorate their relationship

Clearly a divorce from the gay husband/writer who dreams of other mens cocks. Sound about right?

sail_guysail_guyover 1 year ago

Excellent story, with lots of great erotic detail. I liked how the narrator held his wife's hand as Dan's fingers on her clitoris made Leila climax. Then, having the husband help insert Dan's erection into Leila's pussy was very exciting, particularly in the part where he was stroking Dan's shaft a couple times. And then, once Dan ejaculated having the husband feel the semen on his penis as he entered Leila was very exciting.

From an overall quality of writing aspect it was a solid story. It was economically written without excessive use of overblown adjectives and I thought it had good insight into individual motivations and behaviors. Otazel has written lots of Stories on a wide range of themes and given his writing quality it would be nice to see more on this sort of subject. Stories with similar content included the series on the cousins visiting their grandparents and the story Given.

Again, I really liked the tactile close up detail. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous