Her Girlfriend's Father Pt. 02

Story Info
Emotions run wild.
3.1k words
4.55
17.8k
18
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of my story "Her Girlfriend's Father". I originally came up with the scenario for the first story and meant for it to be a one shot deal. Once i got to the end i decided that it was kind of fun, so I left it open to add more. So, here is the second part and the third should follow soon. Im not sure if I'll end it at 3 or not.

—————————————————

"Fawn...what did you just say?" Mark inquired.

Fuck, Fawn though. "I liked those little kisses on my back. Please don't stop."

"No, Fawn. Tell me what you just said." Mark asked. There was no anger in his voice, but perhaps it was concern.

Fawn inhaled deeply and let out a long sigh. She rolled over to face Mark, unsure of how she was going to handle this predicament. Mark moved to allow Fawn to adjust her position.

"Lay back," Fawn requested as she gently pressed on his sculpted chest. Mark obliged and laid back on the pillow. Fawn laid her head on the lower half of his chest as she cuddled her naked body to his. Mark combed his fingers through her curly brown hair, waiting for her to confirm what he was sure he heard. Fawn delicately ran her fingers over Mark's washboard abs, down onto his right thigh, then back up again.

"Mr. Hampton...do you regret what we just did?" Fawn asked.

"No. I should...I thought I would...but I don't. You're a beautiful girl, I mean, woman, Fawn. Yes, it's kind of complicated, you being my daughter's best friend, and having known you since you were 5." Mark explained.

Yeah, it's about to get more complicated, Fawn though.

Fawn began to lightly stroke her fingertips over Mark's balls and cock.

"I don't regret it either. I feel comfortable with you...safe, secure. I think we both really needed it too," Fawn stated, her hand now gripped around Mark's hardening member.

"Oh, Fawn...you don't know how bad I needed that." Mark moaned as Fawn slowly stroked him.

"I love your cock, Mr. Hampton." Fawn said quietly, sliding her body further down the bed. "I love how it feels in my hand, I love how it fills me up, but..." Fawn continued her slow, pleasing of his manhood. Tears began to run from her eyes and pool on Mark's abdomen.

"I fucked up...I fucked up so bad!" She admitted, her body trembling slightly.

"Fawn, is this about Claire?" He asked.

Fawn nodded her head. Her hand never leaving Mark's now fully engorged cock.

"Tell me about it, Fawn. It's ok, I promise." Mark assured her.

"I'm...you aren't supposed to know. We were supposed to wait until after school...I ruined everything!" Fawn cried.

"I love her, Mr. Hampton. I love Claire so much. I'm so in love with your daughter. I've never felt so much love for another person. I know she feels the same way about me, too." Fawn sobbed.

Mark's left hand was playing with Fawn's hair, while his right hand caressed her nude flesh.

"I had a feeling, Fawn. It's ok. No judgment at all. I think it's wonderful that she's found someone to love and someone that loves her as much as you do. I just want her to be happy." He told her.

"But it's over now." Fawn softly replied. "I just fucked my girlfriend's dad. I'm a horrible person, Mr. Hampton."

"You're human." Mark stated. "You had a moment of weakness. I could have stopped you, but I didn't. I took advantage of your weakness. Im just as horrible...if not more."

"I started it. Yes, neither of us are innocent, but I started it." Fawn said.

"You know what's fucked up?" Fawn asked. "I'm laying here, naked, with my girlfriend's naked dad. I just outed your daughter to you. I just outed myself. I broke our promise. I just confessed my love of your daughter. Yet, the entire time, I've hand my hand on your cock, stroking you. We just had mind blowing sex and...I want it again." Fawn began to cry harder. "Im such a piece of shit." Fawn's body shook from the force of her sobbing.

"Fawn, Fawn...stop. We made a mistake. It won't happen again. It will be alright." Mark tried to comfort her.

"No...it was no mistake." She whispered.

Fawn brought her lips to the head of Mark's cock and placed a kiss on the sensitive tip. Her hand continued to stroke his hard shaft as she wrapped her luscious lips around the swollen head. Her tongue twirling around the smooth skin of her lover.

"Fuck...Fawn, wha...what are you doing?" Mark groaned.

His question went unanswered as the beautiful woman slid her lips further down his shaft. The taste of her pussy on his cock, the scent of their sweat and sex, the feeling of his hardness in her mouth;the entire experience was intoxicating to her. She knew it was wrong, but she was powerless to stop it. She sucked his cock with an almost insatiable hunger. Her hand caressing his balls, his hands exploring her body, his moans; it all caused her pussy to flood with wetness and ache for his wonderful manhood to fill her, to stretch her walls.

Fawn slid her lips up and down his length a few more time before releasing him from the warmth of her mouth. She kissed his engorged helmet and swung her leg over his body. She leaned down and kissed him firmly on the lips, her hands placed on the sides of his face. Fawn squirmed herself backwards and her slick folds slid over the tip of Mark's cock. She teased him as they passionately kissed.

"Unf, Fawn.,. oh my god...are you sure, oh fuck...are you sure you want this?" Mark questioned.

Fawn looked into his eyes as she reached behind her and helped guide the large cock into her tiny pussy. She put her lips to his ear and whispered.

"I...I don't know...I know it isn't right, but" she paused as her body shuddered from the sensation of Mark's thick cock spreading her open, whimpering softly into his ear. "but...I need this, I need this so fucking bad. I can't help myself. I need your hard cock in my pussy so fucking bad that it hurts."

Her words caused his manhood to swell within her walls. The feeling of it causing a smile to appear on Fawn's face.

"Just lay back, shut up, and let me fuck you...please!" She said as she sat up and began moving her hips slowly, his hard cock buried to the hilt in her warm, velvet embrace.

And fuck him she did. It began slowly at first. Sliding her pussy up to the tip of his cock and easing herself back down the impressive length of hard flesh. Fawn rode her girlfriend's dad like this for several minutes. Her head thrown back in ecstasy. Mark laid there, keeping his mouth shut and enjoying the display before him. Fawn's magnificent toned body, her perfect perky breasts; covered in a fine layer of perspiration. The light playing off her curves and muscles as she writhed from the feeling of his cock deep inside.

Fawn increased her movements and soon she was impaling herself on the amazing specimen of a man beneath her. Her arms supported on his rippling chest as she slammed and ground her hungry wet pussy onto him. Fawn was a woman possessed as she fucked this man, a man she knew she shouldn't be fucking. A man she had know almost her entire life. Her girlfriend's father. How could something so wrong feel so right?

Each glorious thrust brought Fawn closer and closer to her release. Sweat was dripping from her onto her lover. Her muscles burned, but not near as hot as the fire in her center. The sounds of slapping flesh and the cries of extreme pleasure filled the room.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Mr. Hamp...I'm...I'm going...going...to cum! Fuck, I'm cumming, oh, oh, oh!" Fawn screamed while bearing down as hard as she could on the massive organ that was reaching uncharted territory deep within her body. Her juices bathing Mark's body and the bed.

Wave after wave of euphoria radiated from her core. Her pussy clenched repeatedly against Mark's firmness. Just as Fawn began to come down from the height of her orgasm, she felt Mark's hands grasp her hips.

"My turn." He said as he lifted her slightly.

Mark began to piston into Fawn like a machine. Long, fast, powerful strokes slammed into her as Mark neared his much needed climax. In a matter of moments, Mark reached the summit of his pleasure. With a deep, bellowing groan, Mark unloaded a massive, thick fountain of cum into Fawn's welcoming pussy. His cock pulsed as it shot several bursts of his creamy seed into her. As the last drop exited his body, Mark collapsed onto the bed as Fawn collapsed on top of him.

Once Mark had regained his breath, he spoke, "are you ok?"

Fawn didn't respond. She quickly sat upright, not looking at Mark, and dismounted from his still hard cock. A flood of his cum gushed from her ravaged little pussy and continued to run down her inner thigh as she bolted from the room.

Mark knew that a line was crossed that never should have been. He wasn't sure what the repercussions would be, but he was preparing for the worst. He heard the bathroom door slam shut, so he grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the downstairs shower.

—————————————

Fawn stood under the falling water as her mind scrambled to make sense of what had just happened. Several emotions were battling inside of her, and it wasn't clear which would be the victor. Shame, guilt, excitement, worry, regret. How did she end up in this mess?! What was she supposed to do now? She washed her body and hair, washed away the physical evidence of what had transpired, but there was no way to wash her soul.

Fawn turned off the water and reached for a towel. As she dried her hair, she heard the front door shut. A glance at the clock told her that it was too early to be Claire, so it must have been Mark. Fawn wrapped her body in a large towel and made her way across the hall into Claire's room. She sat on the bed, the same bed that Claire had made love to her in that very morning. The same bed they made love to each other in for the first time. Her eyes welled up. There was no way she could stand to lose Claire. How could she possibly keep this secret from her though? Could Mark keep their secret from his daughter? Ugh! It was all too much!

Fawn dressed and readied herself for Claire to get home. She looked around the house and found a note that Mark left for her and Claire. "Back in town early. Watching the game with Roger tonight. Be back later. Love." was what the note read. Fawn hoped that Mark wouldn't let Roger in on their secret. Fawn made her way upstairs and into Mark's room. The sheets on his bed were fresh and there was no sign of their exploits to be seen. Fawn's pussy moistened at the thought of what had happened just a short while ago. Fuck, this was such a fucked up situation. Fawn returned to Claire's room to lay down for a bit.

—————————————————

Fawn was lulled from her slumber by a familiar pair of delicious lips. When her eyes opened, the image of an angel came into view.

"Hello sleepy head! I have you right where I want you!" Claire spoke.

"Hi, baby!" Fawn replied. She was so happy to see her love.

"I missed you so much today. I'm going to show you just how much." Claire teased as she sat up and stripped her shirt off.

Claire then reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She quickly discarded the garment and leaned down to kiss her Fawn. Their lips parted as their tongues entwined and played. Fawn's hands roamed her lovers bare back and traveled to her clothed ass.

"Get these slacks off NOW!" Fawn playfully ordered.

"Only if you get those clothes off of your sexy body. I need to feel you against me." Fawn replied.

Both girls quickly stripped and rejoined each other in bed, their naked bodies pressed together, lips and tongues exploring the bare flesh.

"I missed you so much, my love. I couldn't stop thinking about you all day. I soaked through my panties thinking about what I was going to do to you when I got home." Claire explained.

"Oh, baby! I missed you too. Let me show you." Fawn replied.

Fawn cupped one of Claire's large breasts and pinched her nipple. She brought her head to her lovers chest and licked and nibbled Claire's nipples.

"Fuck, baby. You make me so wet. I want you so bad right now!" Claire cooed.

Fawn slid a hand between Claire's legs and easily slid her finger inside of her pussy. Claire's juices were flooding from her and she ground her slick mound against Fawn's hand.

"Let me taste you." Fawn pleaded. "I want to make you feel so good."

"Mmmm! I want to taste you while your tongue is slithering around my pussy." Claire stated, already turning around to straddle her lover.

"Damn! Listen to you, you perv!" Fawn giggled as she teased her love.

Claire gave Fawn her best offended look before she reached back and pinched one of Fawn's nipples.

"You bitch!" Claire giggled.

"Ouch! Fawn yelped. "Just bring that lovely ass back here...perv!"

Claire grinned and pushed her ass towards Fawn's face. Fawn marveled at the sight of her girlfriend's beauty. Her perfect, round ass and delicious, inviting pussy were on full display. Claire's pussy was coated with her juices, and Fawn wanted to run her tongue over every inch. Claire's scent was intoxicating and Fawn inhaled deeply as the aroma embedded itself into her nose. There was no more powerful aphrodisiac than Claire's essence.

Fawn's soul melted as her tongue reached out and tasted Claire. It was a taste that grew better each time. Fawn lapped at her lovers entrance, her hands gripping and squeezing her lovely ass. There was no where else she'd rather be.

Claire was momentarily lost in ecstasy as Fawn lovingly bathed her most intimate spot with such delicacy. Claire slowly moved her hips as Fawn's magic tongue had found its way inside of her.

"Oh my, baby...I love you so much!" Claire moaned. The words bringing a smile to Fawn's face.

Claire used her fingers to spread Fawn's womanly pedals apart and ran her tongue between them, savoring the flavor of her lover's nectar.

Fawn dipped a finger into Claire's very saturated pussy, and spread her juices around the small puckered hole above it. The sensation elicited a moan of pleasure from Claire. Fawn slowly eased her slippery finger into Claire's ass as she sucked on the engorged clit that was begging for attention.

Claire had no choice but to stop pleasuring her girlfriend and focus on what Fawn was doing to her.

"Pl...ple...please d,d,don't ssssstop!" Claire whimpered. "I,I'm going to...oh fuck! c,c,cum!" Claire squealed.

The words no more than left her mouth when her orgasm hit her. Fawn could barely capture the flood of Claire's sweet liquid as it poured from her. Claire madly pressed her pussy into Fawn's mouth, her tight asshole gripping Fawn's finger like a vise. Claire always made the sexiest sounds when she came, Fawn thought, and it was exactly what she had needed to hear. As Claire's orgasm peaked and then subsided, Fawn's tongue never let up.

Once Claire regained her senses, she lovingly peppered kisses across Fawn's bare mound and inner thighs before turning her attention on Fawn's sexy little clit. Claire swept her tongue over her lover's sensitive nub, each lick causing Fawn's breathing to quicken.

"Please, baby, please cum for me." Claire begged softly.

Claire pressed her lips to Fawn's clit and sucked, then slid two fingers into Fawn's pussy. Claire worked her fingers into and out of her and soon Fawn was pressing her hips up into Claire's mouth. In a matter of seconds, Fawn's orgasm surged through her body. It was usual for Fawn's juices to stream from her pussy, but there weren't many times when she outright squirted. Tonight was one of those rare times.

Claire's face was bathed in the warmth of her lover's succulent nectar. Claire thought that it was absolutely adorable when she caused her love to squirt, and when it happened, it was almost enough to make her to cum.

Both girls were spent. Claire moved next to Fawn and the two girls kissed passionately, each tasting themselves on the lips of the other.

"That was incredible!" Claire exclaimed. "Fuck, baby, you are so amazing! I love you so much."

"I love you too! I love you so fucking much!" Fawn told her love.

That was the honest truth. There was no equal to Claire in Fawn's heart. Claire made her feel whole. She made life worth living. Claire meant everything to her, which is why the whole situation with her dad was so difficult to grasp . Fawn couldn't understand how she had lost all interest in men until Claire's dad came along. What was it about Mark that drove her so crazy with desire? Fawn could never have fathomed of jeopardizing her relationship with Claire. Claire was her best friend as well as the love of her life. Why would she gamble that on sex with her future father in law?

Yes, the sex was amazing. It was such a different experience than being with Claire. While she felt more satisfied and fulfilled in making love to her girlfriend, there was something so animalistic about Mark's massive cock fucking her. Maybe that was all she had needed? A good hard fucking to get it out of her system. Fawn was going to have to tell Mark that what they did was a one time thing.

"So, I see my Dad came home early. I hope he wasn't a bother?" Claire asked.

"Uh...no, no problem. I, uhm, I actually hung out with him for a while." Fawn admitted.

"Oh yeah? My dad probably loved that! He always asks about how you're doing. I think he's so lonely since mom died. I wish he could find someone." Claire said.

"So, did you talk about anything interesting?" Claire asked.

Fawn looked into the eyes of her beautiful love. "I uhm, I think we need to talk about something."