Her Girlfriend's Father Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...please! Please give me what I need!" Fawn pleaded, her voice dripping with lust.

Deciding that he had teased her, and himself, enough, Mark took his cock in his hand and coated the tip with Fawn's juices. He then slowly slid into her, inch by glorious inch, until he was fully gripped by her tightness. Fawn held her breath as the giant object invaded her tiny space. She left out a beautiful whimper once he was fully inserted. He stayed still as Fawn's walls repeatedly clenched his cock.

Mark then began with slow, steady strokes. He would pull almost completely out before sliding all the way back in. He maintained this pace for a few minutes before he began thrusting into her with more force. The sounds of skin slapping against skin, and moans of ecstasy filled the room. The pair were lost in lust, oblivious to their surroundings. It wasn't until Fawn caught a familiar scent that she realized they weren't alone. Her eyes flew open and she let out a gasp.

"Don't stop. Please." The voice spoke softly.

Mark froze while Fawn's head whipped towards the direction of the voice. Fawn was on the verge of tears until her mind registered what she saw.

In a chair next to the bed sat Claire. She was naked with her legs spread wide over the arms of the chair. She had two fingers buried deep into her pussy while her other hand was squeezing her breast. Fawn and Claire locked eyes.

"I love you, baby. You look so sexy. Please don't stop." Claire said.

"How...how long have you been here?" Fawn asked.

"Mmmm, long enough to see quite the show!" Claire said seductively, her fingers still working on her pussy.

"Claire...this is just..." Mark began to say before he was cut off.

"Dad, please. I know you were enjoying it. Besides, we're all adults here. Please." Claire urged.

Claire stood from the chair and walked the few steps to her girlfriend. She cradle Fawn's face gently in her hands and kissed her.

"I love you. I told you, everything is fine." Claire assured her.

The two lovers gazed into each other's eyes. Without breaking eye contact, Fawn pressed her body backwards into Mark and gyrated her hips. Mark quickly returned to duty and began fucking Fawn again.

"I love watching you get fucked." Claire whispered to Fawn. "Does it feel good?" She asked?

"Y, yes...it...feels so f..fucking good!"! Fawn breathlessly whispered.

After a few minutes, Fawn signaled for Mark to stop. She quickly changed position and was now on her back. She spread her legs wide to allow Mark to re-enter her. She reached out for Claire and gripped her forearm.

"Come here." Fawn softly spoke while gently pulling on Claire's arm.

Claire stepped to the edge of the bed. Fawn slid a finger between Claire's legs and into her folds.

"Join me. On the bed." Fawn whispered.

Claire crawled onto the bed and swung her leg over Fawn's head. Claire peered down between her breasts and placed her pussy over Fawn's mouth. Claire now faced her dad. Mark had remained motionless up to this point. He watched as Fawn's tongue slithered around his daughter's pussy and licked at her engorged clit. Although he had started to lose his erection, the scene that played out before him had returned him to full hardiness.

"Fuck her." Claire softly ordered.

She watched in awe as her father slowly slid the entire length of his cock into her girlfriend. Once Mark had his shaft buried deep, he grasped Fawn's ankles and spread her legs wide in the air and began fucking with abandon. As Claire was transfixed on her dad's massive cock pistoning into her girlfriend, that same girlfriend had her tongue deep in Claire's pussy. Fawn knew exactly what Claire liked, and each swipe of her tongue brought her closer to her climax.

Usually the girls were very vocal, but this time only the sounds of sex were heard. Bodies, damp from exertion and excitement, colliding into one another. Moans and whimpers filled with pleasure and lust. Linens rustling and wood creaking from the movements of the bodies upon them. All these sounds combined into a symphony of eroticism that served to heighten the sexual energy surrounding the trio.

Claire could tell that Fawn was close, and she herself was very near as well. The silence was finally broken when Claire spoke.

"Are you...are you close, dad?" She whimpered.

Mark nodded to his daughter as he relentlessly fucked her girlfriend.

"Are you going to cum inside of her?" Claire asked in a hushed tone.

"Fuck. Yes. He. Is!" Fawn stated between licks of Claire's clit.

Claire reached out and pressed her fingers to Fawn's clit. She rubbed the tiny nub in circles as her dad's cock plunged in and out only centimeters away. It was all that Fawn needed to teeter over the edge.

Fawn cried out in pleasure as her orgasm ignited. The detonation of pleasure roared through her. Her pussy spasming around Mark's cock in an attempt to milk his seed. The sensations provided by Fawn had proved effective. Mark's moans became louder and more fierce as the pressure built in his heavy balls. Not wanting to miss this moment, Claire collapsed forward, bringing her face inches from her girlfriend's pussy. Mark thrust as deep as he could as his beastly cock erupted and pulsed as he sent forth jets of thick, hot cum into the awaiting depths of Fawn's hungry little pussy.

As his orgasm began to pass, Mark pulled his cock from its magnificent confines. Just as the tip pulled free, another spurt of semen escaped and landed on Fawn's smooth mound and right next to his daughter's face. Claire let out a small gasp as the creamy fluid landed. She brought a finger to the small puddle and slid it around. Without thinking, she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked the liquid from her finger tip. The taste was wonderful, although much different from the sweet yet tart flavor of Fawn's nectar.

Claire then noticed that more cum was leaking from between Fawn's lower lips. Claire lowered her tongue to Fawn's pussy and lapped at the thick cream.

"Fuck! Did you just lick your dad's cum from my pussy?" Fawn exclaimed. "That's so fucking hot!" She added.

Mark sat back and watched in stunned amazement at what he was witnessing. Even though he had just participated in Olympic level sex, the sight of the two women had him as hard as steel.

Claire rolled off of Fawn to allow her girlfriend to catch her breath. She turned and moved to lay next to Fawn, pressing her lips to her lover's. The two kissed passionately while Claire caressed Fawn's sweaty flesh.

"That. Was. In...credible!" Claire expressed between kisses.

"Mmmmm, yes it was!" Fawn replied. "But baby, you didn't get off?!" Fawn quickly exclaimed.

"No. No I didn't, but I will later.

The two girls felt the bed shift and looked to see Mark standing.

"I'll...I'll just leave you two to uh..." Mark began to say.

"No! Don't leave!" Fawn exclaimed as she slid off the bed towards him.

"You two need some time alone." Mark said.

"It's ok, dad...really." Claire assured him.

"It's just...it's kind of...awkward, Claire." He explained.

"Part of you doesn't appear to think it's awkward." Fawn said softly, gripping his still hard cock with her tiny hand.

Claire laid back onto the pillows, hoping that she was going to be treated to another show. Fawn dropped to her knees in front of Mark and kissed the plump head of his cock. Her tongue slithered around the end of his shaft, licking her residue, before sliding her lips further down his length. Claire spread her legs and began to moan slightly as she pleasured herself.

Fawn glanced back at her girlfriend and that's when an idea hit her.

"Mark..." she began, pausing to take his cock back into her mouth briefly. "Why don't you help me take care of Claire. She watched the both of us have fun, but she never got to finish." She continued.

"Oh fuck...I...I...I just...fuck. That's a lot...I'm not sure I can do that?" Mark stammered.

Fawn slid Mark's cock back into her mouth before speaking again. "It'll be ok. I'm sure you really want to cum again don't you? Besides, I think I know what she'll like. Please, Mark? Please?!" Fawn seductively begged him.

Fawn quickly jumped to her feet and ran out of the room. Mark looked towards his daughter, spread out on his bed, fingers slowly sliding in and out of her glistening pussy. He wasn't sure what he was doing. Yes, his daughter had grown into a very beautiful woman. It was obvious that she got her looks from her mother, as the resemblance was striking. Still, as much as his daughter resembled his deceased wife, he was struggling with what had transpired.

Although it felt like several minutes had passed, Fawn was barely gone for one. She returned to the bedroom with a bottle of lubricant and a sly smile.

"Come here, Mark. Come help me." Fawn requested.

Fawn leaned over and kissed Claire. "Assume the position, my love. Your dad is going to fuck your ass with his big cock." Fawn whispered to her lover.

Claire looked at the imposing object that protruded from her father's muscular body. It was at least 10 inches long, if not more, and as thick as her wrist. She then looked back at Fawn.

"I don't think it will fit." She said shyly. "Does it fit in you?"

"I've never had it in my ass, my love." Fawn replied.

Claire's head was clouded with emotions. She was insanely aroused by what was happening, yet the idea that it was her own father that was going to be fucking her really messed with her. She knew she was safe, with people that loved her, and that she wouldn't be judged by them. But would she judge herself?

"I can't do it. I'm sorry, Fawnie, but I just can't. I don't regret earlier, but this just doesn't feel right." She admitted to her girlfriend.

"It's ok, baby. No pressure, no judgment. I love you so much and I don't want you being uncomfortable." Fawn replied.

"How about we go cuddle? I understand if this is too much to..." Fawn began to say.

"Oh, no no no no no! We aren't going anywhere. I still need to get off and you are more than welcome to try fitting that giant hunk of cock into your ass!" Claire stated.

Claire pulled Fawn on top of her and kissed her deeply. "Turn around baby. Let me get you ready." She whispered in Fawn's ear.

Fawn turned around and presented her backside to Claire. Her plump ass cheek received a firm smack before being coated in lube. Claire spread a generous amount of the slippery liquid around Fawn's puckered little hole then slowly worked her finger into the tight opening.

While Fawn was getting her ass prepared, she motioned Mark over with her finger. He walked to the end of the bed and brought his cock to Fawn's awaiting lips. Her hungry mouth opened to allow him to slide his thick shaft into it. The more she sucked his cock, the easier it became to take more of him. His bulbous head was now hitting the back of her throat.

Meanwhile, Claire had two fingers gliding effortlessly into Fawn's ass. She slipped a third in without protest.

"I think you're ready, baby!" She announced excitedly.

Fawn turned around and kissed Claire. She then looked back over her shoulder at Mark and wiggled her glistening ass at him.

"Please eat my pussy." Claire softly requested.

Fawn grinned and lowered her head towards her girlfriend's delicious valley.

"My pleasure, baby. Mark, please be gentle." She said, before swiping her tongue between Claire's beautiful pussy lips.

Mark coated his cock with an ample amount of lube and aimed it at Fawn's tiny asshole. He slowly pressed into her, but it took a few attempts before he was allowed entry. Soon the tight ring relented and his cock head popped into her. Fawn released a deep moan as the head invaded her.

"Are you doing ok, my love?" Claire asked Fawn.

Fawn looked up at Claire and nodded as she swiped her tongue across Claire's clit.

Mark paused for a moment to let Fawn's tight opening adjust to his size. Fawn pressed back onto him to let him know she was ready for him to continue. Mark slowly pressed into her and then pulled out until just before the tip popped out. Each time he was able to go a bit deeper and in no time he was buried to the hilt in Fawn's naughtiest hole. Soon his cock was sliding effortlessly into her depths. Fawn whimpered from each thrust while her tongue danced around her girlfriend's pussy.

Claire writhed in pleasure from her lover's magnificent tongue. The intensity of her impending orgasm was building rapidly, and she could feel that it was likely to be damn good. Fawn alternated from having her tongue deep inside Claire, to licking around her lips and up to her sensitive clit, then back down again.

"I'm so fucking close!" Claire gasped. "Please, baby! I need this...so...fucking...bad." She pleaded between cries of pleasure.

Fawn spread her lips apart with her fingertips and gave her one last lick with her flattened tongue. She swirled her tongue around Claire's clit then planted her lips against the tiny nub and sucked. It was such an exquisite feeling, and it was all that she needed.

Claire gripped Fawn's hair and pulled her into her tightly. Fawn sucked repeatedly on the little button while the orgasm possessed Claire. The young woman cried out loudly, her pussy drenching the sheets below her. Between Claire's thrashing and Mark's hammering penetrations, Fawn wasn't able to capture near as much of Claire's release as she desired.

Claire had finally returned from her incredible high, her body draped across the bed, under her lover's sweat coated figure. Fawn's head was resting between Claire's spread legs, her hair and face coated with a mixture of sweat and her girlfriend's essence, and her ass was being stretched wide by the most glorious cock.

"I want to watch." Claire managed to speak. Her voice soft and dreamy.

Fawn lifted herself up and Claire sat up to kiss her girlfriend.

"Are you doing ok? Does it feel good?" Claire asked.

"In-fucking-credible," Fawn cooed as Mark slammed into her backside.

Claire smiled as kissed her girlfriend, her eyes them met her father's and she smiled at him. His muscles tensed and covered in sweat as he thrust his massive cock into his daughter's future wife. Claire was going to move behind her dad, but a better idea hit her.

She laid on her back and wiggled underneath of Fawn. She worked her head between Fawn's legs and when she looked up, she had a perfect view of her father's cock fucking her lover's ass. Fawn's pussy was inches away from Claire's mouth. Each thrust ended with a loud "slap" as Mark's taut midsection collided with Fawn's curvy ass cheeks. Claire relished the sight for a moment, but couldn't resist in taking part. She stretched out her tongue and pressed in to Fawn's clit. Every time her father bottomed out, it caused Fawn's clit to brush across Claire's wet tongue.

"FUCK!" Fawn cried out. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh ffffffuuuuuuuck I'm cumming!"

Fawn pressed her pussy down onto Claire's mouth as an orgasm like she had never felt unfurled. Every nerve ending in her body felt electrified as pulses of pleasure surged from her core. It felt as if it would never end, each wave of ecstasy felt more powerful than the last. Claire's tongue continued to bathe her lover's pussy with warm, wet strokes and Mark's cock was pummeling her ass with fury.

Just when Fawn thought she had reached the summit of her pleasure, Mark released a deep, guttural "fuck". She felt his already massive cock swell and spread her tiny asshole even wider. A geyser of cum was unleashed into the depths of her ass. As each pulse was shot forth from his cock, Mark groaned. His hands gripped Fawn's hips tightly, his manhood buried deep inside of her as he continued to pump her full of cum.

Fawn collapsed forward onto Claire. Mark stumbled backwards as his cock pulled free from Fawn's stretched hole. Strings of warm cum painted Claire's face, while a trickle of the milky substance ran from between Fawn's reddened ass cheeks. Claire reached out and patted the bed next to her and Fawn. Mark fell backwards onto his bed and in a matter of minutes, all three were out.

Claire was the first to open her eyes. The air in the bedroom was damp. The scent of sex was thick and heavy. Fawn was still asleep on top of her. It was a comforting feeling to have the woman she loved draped across her naked body. A small puddle of cum had pooled on her chest as it ran from Fawn's ass. To her right she could see her dad asleep on his back. This had been an incredible afternoon, spent with the two people she loved the most in this world. Would something like this ever happen again? She wasn't sure. That was to be determined by the other two. Claire hoped that this experience would ease the mind of her beautiful girlfriend. She was almost certain that it would. What would her dad think? Would he have regret for being in such an intimate act with his own daughter? Claire hoped that he wouldn't. She thought it was wonderful to share something so special with him. All of this would have to be discussed later. For right now, all Claire wanted was to enjoy this moment...and maybe a shower!

12