Her Girlfriend's Father Pt. 06

Story Info
Fawn comes out, mom surprises them, and of course...sex!
10k words
4.48
10.1k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storm had rolled in late last night. Strong winds, driving rain, thunder and lightning. It was fiercely intense for several hours, but by 1-2 am it had lessened. It had continued to rain for most of the early morning and the clouds were still hanging around.

Luckily the girls were safe. The newer roof held strong, the cars were parked in the garage, and the two lovers had snuggled each other tight all night after creating a storm of a different kind inside of their safe home.

Today was Sunday. Neither girl had to work, and Sunday's were usually reserved for doing nothing but relaxing and of course plenty of lovemaking.

Today, however, there were different plans.

Fawn was tired of hiding. Her love for Claire continued to grow stronger every day, and the worry of keeping it a secret was a crushing burden. It was time to release herself from the restraints. Today she would tell her parents that her and Claire were in love.

"What time are we going to your parent's house?" Claire asked her lover as the two cuddled in bed.

"I think I'd like them to come over here. We can show them the house and then I can...you know... tell them about us." Fawn said.

"I love that idea." Claire replied.

"Thank you, baby. I love you." Fawn replied.

"I love you, too." Claire said.

"I'll text my parents and set up a time for this afternoon." Fawn said.

After a few texts between her and her parents, a time was set.

"Want to get a shower first while I make some breakfast?" Claire asked.

"I'd rather shower with you and go get breakfast from somewhere. And coffee of some sort. A latte or cappuccino or something." Fawn replied.

"But we just showered together last night? Damn, girl, you are insatiable!" Claire joked.

"Oh! Me? Insatiable? Who came home from work and stripped me nude as I was sunbathing in the back yard? Who then licked my pussy until I came all over her face?" Fawn teasingly argued.

"What?! That bitch! When I find her..." Claire laughed as she lightly pinched one of Fawn's nipples.

Fawn squealed then giggled as she covered her breasts, "If you do find her, send her my way, because she eats pussy like a pro!"

"Why thank you, baby! Yes, I'm just as incurably horny as you are. Hey, at least we discovered that none of our neighbors can see into our back yard!" Claire said.

"True, but I'm not sure they're all deaf though!" Fawn replied.

"Sorry! I cum hard when I ride your face. Is that such a bad thing?" Claire argued.

"Mmmm. Not at all, my love. I'll never tire of that or anything else that we do." Fawn said seductively as she kissed her beautiful blonde girlfriend.

Fawn pinched one of Claire's nipples before bolting to the bathroom.

Fawn was already in the shower when Claire entered the bathroom. She peed then joined her partner under the warm water.

"Hi" Fawn greeted her.

"Hi" Claire responded.

Fawn embraced Claire's naked, wet body and roamed her hands over her slick skin. She reached out and grabbed Claire's shower poof and poured a health amount of body wash onto it. She worked up a good lather and began washing Claire's curves and crevices. She made sure to thoroughly scrub every section well, paying special attention to her most favorite areas.

Before rinsing her off, Fawn grabbed her razor and soaped up Claire's mound. She slid the metal blades gently over the delicate skin, being careful not to cut her girlfriend's sensitive area. She expertly navigated the razor around and between every fold and soon Claire was as smooth as silk.

Fawn then moved the razor down Claire's legs, up to her arm pits, before finally turning her around and checking her ass for any hairs. She spread Claire's ass apart and ran her fingers down her crack and over her puckered little ass hole. Fawn then swiped her tongue across the naughty hole as she bathed the darker pink ring with her saliva.

"Oh fuck, baby! That's so good. I love when you do that." Claire cooed.

Fawn licked her lover's ass as she fingered her pussy for several minutes.

"I think your clean now." She told Claire.

"Oh no! No, please baby! I'm so close!" She pleaded as Fawn stood.

Fawn grinned as she kissed Claire while reaching for the removable shower head. She aimed the spray between Claire's thighs, her legs almost buckling from the sensation. Claire leaned back against the wall of the shower, spreading her legs a bit to allow Fawn easier access.

Fawn brought the sprayer closer to her target, reaching out to tug on Claire's nipples as the water spray gloriously assaulted her nether region.

"Holy fuck! That's so nice! I'm right there, baby...so...fucking...close!" Claire announced breathlessly. "Ah ah, ah, oh, oh, ooooooohhhhhhh!" Claire's moans turned into a high pitched shriek as the rapid fire of the water quickly brought her to orgasm.

Fawn let go of the sprayer and dropped to her knees, tonguing at the freshly shaved slit and gathering as much of Claire's sweet nectar as she could.

Claire took a moment to regain her breath before happily returning the favor her girlfriend had just bestowed upon her.

Claire took a different approach and sunk her fingers into Fawn's already well lubricated and excited pussy. Fawn had one leg up on the built in seat, as Claire slammed her middle two fingers into her aching slit. Just as Fawn's breathing was suggesting that she was close to cumming, Claire removed her fingers and coated Fawn's tiny ass hole with her own juices. Now on her knees, Claire teased the entrance to Fawn's ass with her finger, while her tongue swiped at her clit.

In less than a minute, Fawn was on the cusp of orgasm. It only took a few more swipes before Claire's tongue was coated in Fawn's delicious cum.

Fawn slumped to the floor of the shower, her legs momentarily unable to support her. Claire knelt in front of her and began shampooing her hair. Once the lather was washed away, Fawn was able to stand and let Claire continue washing her body. Fawn also received a thorough shaving, leaving her smooth but once again ready for another round of pleasure.

Fawn began pawing at Claire's breast while attacking her neck with her lips and tongue.

"Baby. Baby! Fawn!" Claire's voice raised. "I promise you, when we get home, I'm all yours. We can make each other cum until we pass out. But right now, lets get some breakfast. I'm super fucking hungry."

Fawn giggled and turned off the water. If only turning off the flow between her legs was as easy. The mixture of nervousness and excitement of coming out to her parents today was having a crazy effect on her hormones.

Even though the weather was cloudy and dreary, the temperature was still very summer like, so both girls dressed accordingly.

Fawn chose a light blue summer dress that hugged her curvy frame. She opted to leave her curly brown hair down and only applied minimal makeup. A pair of brown sandals completed her outfit.

Claire wore a similar outfit, but her dress was pale yellow with a white floral pattern. Claire had her long blonde hair pulled back, which drove Fawn crazy as it exposed her graceful neck.

"I'm glad you didn't leave any hickies on my neck in the shower. How would that look, your parents walking into our house, with me looking like I got attacked by leeches?" Claire joked.

"Better than them seeing the one I left on your big titty!" Fawn laughed, causing Claire to laugh as well.

Finally, the couple were off. Since Claire almost always drove to work, Fawn would drive them on the weekends. While it wasn't the most fuel efficient car, Fawn's Mustang GT was so much fun to drive. She had worked the summer of her 18th birthday to save money for a cheap car. She had planned on buying a little Honda Civic, but this was a deal she couldn't pass up. Her dad brought home a brand new Mustang GT and offered to sell Fawn his old one for less than the Honda she was looking at. The car was perfect. The bright red paint sparkled, the silver wheels were flawless and it had a throaty exhaust system installed. It was Fawn's baby.

She eventually bought a cheap little car to drive back and forth to school, but since she was always with Claire, it didn't get driven much either.

But it was summer, and the Mustang was the car to drive.

After a delicious breakfast at a local favorite of theirs, as well as some much needed coffee, the reality of what was about to happen started to settle in.

"I'm getting nervous. I feel like I'm going to throw up." Fawn said as they drove back home.

"It's going to be ok, baby." Claire replied.

"I'm glad one of us is optimistic." Fawn stated.

Fawn and Claire arrive at their house a few minutes later. Her parents would be here in about 2 hours. Claire helped Fawn make sure the place looked perfect. Their bed was made, garbage was taken out, and a quick pass with the vacuum had the place looking perfect.

Now it was time to wait. Fawn paced back and forth across the front room.

"I'm not going to act like I know how you're feeling, but I'm here for you...always. You can do this. I'm going to be sitting right next to you." Claire told her.

"I know...I just...what if they're disappointed in me?" Fawn asked.

"That's their problem. Are you happy? If so, then that's all that matters. I'm so proud of you for doing this." Claire replied.

"You know I'm happy. I love you and I'm so proud to have you as my girlfriend, my best friend." Fawn began to tear up.

"I love you too, Fawn. I have one more thing to say. I talked to my dad a while ago. He has funds set aside for me from when my mom passed away. I told him that if needed, I wanted to use some of that to pay for the rest of your school. If your parents choose not to support you in your decision, I sure as hell will. I love you and I will always have your back." Claire revealed.

" Oh my god...Claire. I...I just can't...you never fail to surprise me. I can never thank you enough." Fawn expressed her gratitude through her tears.

Fawn looked at the clock and saw that she only had about 15 minutes left. She hurried to the bathroom and freshened up her face. Claire had brewed some iced tea and made a pitcher of lemonade.

There was a knock at the door. Fawn looked into Claire's eyes and they exchanged a smile. Fawn walked to the door and opened it. There stood her parents. The A team, Adam and Amanda.

"Hey kiddo!" Her dad exclaimed as soon as he saw her.

" Hi, sweetheart!" Fawn's mom said excitedly.

"Hi guys! Come on in." Fawn welcomed them into their home.

"Claire!" Adam and Amanda said almost in unison.

Fawn and Claire exchanged hugs with Fawn's parents and invited them to sit. They exchanged small talk, asking about how their jobs were going and what they had been up to. They were curious about the specifics of the house and were amazed that Mark had given Claire such a beautiful home. Little did they know that it was an early wedding gift.

Adam and Amanda asked if they could have the tour, so Fawn led her parents through the house, saving the "surprise" for last.

"And here is the master bedroom. It has a master bath with a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet." Fawn explained.

"Damn, Claire! This is quite the bedroom. No guy in your life to share it with yet?" Adam asked.

"Uhm...nope. Not exactly." Claire stated.

"But honey, where is...where is your bedroom?" Amanda inquired. "I thought you were staying here? Are you sleeping on the couch?"

"Uhm..." Fawn began, reaching for Claire's hand and pulling her closer to her.

"This is my room. And it's Claire's. Uhm...Claire is, uhm..." the tears began to streak down her face. Claire gave her girlfriend's hand a gentle squeeze.

"Mom, Dad...I'm in love with Claire. WE are in love and have been for the last 2 years. Claire is my girlfriend." Fawn stated, before turning to look into her girlfriend's eyes.

"I...I...Uh..." Amanda looked at her husband, looked at the two girls, then turned and marched down the hall. They all heard the front door shut.

Fawn broke down in tears and her dad had her wrapped in his arms in an instant. "I'm sorry for your mother's reaction. Just give her time. You're still my little girl and I love just as much as always. I'm so happy for you. I'm happy for you too, Claire. You've always been a part of our family. I love you both. I'll talk to mom, ok?"

Fawn nodded, "thank you, dad. I love you so much!" She stated as she squeezed him tighter.

Adam gave Claire a hug and told the girls that they'd be in touch soon.

"I'm sorry, baby." Claire said, bringing Fawn to their bed to sit.

"Me too. At least my dad doesn't hate me." Fawn replied.

Fawn leaned over into her girlfriend, her rock, and Claire wrapped her in her arms. The two sat in silence on the bed for several moments.

——————————————

It had been almost 2 weeks since Fawn came out to her parents. She hadn't heard anything from her mother yet, but her dad insisted that she'd come around.

Fawn and Claire no longer hid their relationship in public. They held hands, they kissed and they both placed pictures of themselves as a couple on their desks at work. Naturally, people began to notice. They noticed the photo, they saw them kissing when dropping Fawn off at work, they heard the "I love you's".

It was such a joy to be able to finally express their love of one another to the world. The weight had finally been lifted and Fawn was feeling more alive than she thought possible.

That Friday evening, the girls had invited Mark over for dinner. They had chatted on the phone a few times recently, but they hadn't sat down and conversed for quite a while.

They were in the kitchen preparing dinner when they heard the doorbell ring.

"That's probably dad. Why is he ringing the damn doorbell? Can you go let him in, please baby?" Claire asked.

"Certainly, my love!" Fawn replied, making her way to the front door.

When she opened the door, there stood Mark. They two hadn't seen each other since the last time they had slept together. They exchanged little grins between themselves, and Fawn invited him in.

"How are you?" Mark asked her.

" I've been great. How about you?" She replied.

"No complaints here." He said with a grin.

"It's good to see you." Fawn said quietly as she looked into his eyes.

"It's good to see you too, Fawn." Mark said.

"Make yourself at home. We're just finishing dinner." Fawn told him as they walked to the kitchen.

Fawn walked over to Claire and kissed her. The two girls smiled.

"Hi dad! Need a drink?" Claire asked.

"Hey, kiddo! Yeah, whatcha got?" He said.

"There's something in the fridge for you." Claire replied.

Mark opened the fridge and saw a 6 pack of his favorite IPA. He opened it and poured it into a glass.

"Can I help with anything?" He asked.

"Nope. I think we've got it. Have a seat and relax." Claire told him.

Mark pulled out a chair and sat at the table.

"Hey, how do you like the new table?" Claire asked.

Fawn couldn't help but giggle. Mark looked at his daughter and shook his head as he smiled.

"I like it better than the other one you had. That thing wasn't very stable." He replied.

"Yeah, well, this one is only for 'eating' at, right Fawn?" Claire asked, which caused both girls to smile.

The trio sat and ate dinner and told her dad all about what happened when Fawn came out to her parents. The talked about how things were different now and what they hoped for in the future. Once dinner was done, the girls cleaned up a bit then Claire excused herself to the restroom.

Fawn and Mark sat in silence for a moment before Fawn spoke.

"How is this going to work?" She asked him.

"How is what going to work?" Mark asked.

"You know...us? How do we find the time to be...together?" Fawn answered.

"I don't know...it feels like I'm cheating, or sneaking around with someone who is." Mark admitted.

They heard to door to the bathroom open and Claire walked back into the room.

"Let's move to the front room, it's more comfortable." Claire said.

The three sit around and chatted for a while longer. They each had a few more drinks, but before long, Mark decided to call it a night and head home. He thanked the girls for dinner and they walked him to the door and said their goodbyes.

Fawn and Claire tidied up, made sure the doors were locked, and headed to the bedroom. They both striped their clothes off and crawled into bed. As usual, they quickly wrapped themselves together.

"It was nice having dad over tonight." Claire stated.

"Yeah, it was. I think he enjoyed it." Fawn replied.

"I think he enjoyed seeing you." Claire joked.

"Oh, stop. You're his little girl. He obviously came over to see you and make sure you're doing ok." Fawn said.

"That might be partly true, but I could sense that there was some tension in the air." Claire admitted.

Fawn laid silent, entwined with her lover.

"It's ok to admit it, baby. I know how you two feel about each other, you know. Whenever you feel the need to see him, just say so." Claire told her.

"It just feels...like I'm doing something wrong, like I'm cheating or something." Fawn confessed.

"But you do miss him, don't you?" Claire asked.

Fawn nodded, "I do."

"It's ok, baby. I just want you to know that I'm fine with it. Maybe you could set aside a special day once a month or every two weeks...I don't know? How often do you need it?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, I suppose...I don't know." Fawn sheepishly said.

"Hey, you know what would really surprise him? Go see him tonight." Claire suggested.

"What? No. I'm already naked and in bed with you." Fawn argued.

"Yes, but, how many times have we slept naked together in the last two weeks? How many times have we made love in that same time?" Claire asked.

"Uh...that's a tough one...slept naked? Every night. Made love? Every night, at least once, and sometimes another couple times, even through the day." Fawn proudly said.

"My poor dad...its been weeks!" Claire exclaimed. "So go, go fuck my dad!" She jokingly ordered.

The two girls laughed out loud until they could barely breathe. Claire admitted that she had probably had one glass of wine too many and that she'd fall asleep before much longer anyway.

Fawn kissed her girlfriend deeply. How unbelievably fortunate was she to be allowed this freedom. If the situation was reversed, could she be so nonchalant about Claire running off and fucking one her parents? It was hard to imagine that happening, but Claire's happiness was of the utmost importance to Fawn. That scenario would have to wait though, because right now, there was a more engaging matter to attend to.

Fawn rolled over on top of Claire, her bare, wet slit resting against the smooth mound of her lover. As Fawn kissed and nipped at Claire's elegant neck and shoulders, she ground herself against the other woman's nakedness.

"I'll never be able to get enough of you." Fawn confessed, as she pressed back against Claire's increasing thrusts.

"Me either, my love. I'm spellbound by you. I'm the luckiest woman in the world." Claire replied.

"Can you feel how wet you make me? It's a nearly constant feeling." Fawn said.

"Yes, I can feel it. It drives me fucking crazy to know I do that to you. Can you feel my excitement as well?" Claire replied.

"Yes I can. Fuck...I love how creamy we feel together. The way our sweet syrups infuse. I can smell how turned on you are, and it causes me such joy to know it's for me." Fawn expressed.

"How did we get so lucky? Can you imagine if we had never fallen in love? We'd still be best friends, but to have never gotten to experience this..." Claire's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Shh, shhh. Baby, I love you. I will always love you. You're stuck with me forever." Fawn told her, as the two lovers continued to writhe against one another.