Her Girlfriend's Father Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so happy that we were able to talk." Amanda said.

"Me too! Fawn will be very happy." Claire replied.

Amanda leaned in to give Claire a hug and Claire wrapped her arms around her future mother-in-law. Not only did she look like her daughter, she also fit into Claire's arms just the same. Just as Claire was lost in those thoughts, she felt Amanda grip her more tightly. She also felt wetness on her arm.

"Amanda, are you crying?" Claire asked.

"Claire, I haven't been totally truthful with you." Amanda said.

"Ok...what's going on?" Claire asked.

"The reason I reacted the way I did was...uhm, because...I was jealous.

"Jealous?" Claire questioned, breaking their hug.

Amanda nodded, "I've often wondered what it would be like to, you know...be with another woman."

Claire sat looking at her with surprised look on her face.

"I kissed a few girls in college. I was too afraid to go any further, and I've regretted it all these years. Now my daughter comes out, and..." Amanda began tearing up again.

Claire hugged her girlfriend's mom and held her in her arms.

"I love Adam, and we have a beautiful daughter together. I'd never trade that, but...damn it. The desire to have that experience has been haunting me for years, and I've repressed those feelings for so long...now Fawn gets to have that with such a beautiful woman." Amanda confessed.

"Amanda, I..." but Claire's words were interrupted.

Amanda pressed her lips to Claire's neck and kissed her soft skin. Her lips made their way to her ear, which caused an involuntary moan to escape from Claire. Amanda's hand was caressing Claire's upper thigh, as she brought her lips to Claire's. The kiss was warm, soft, and felt eerily similar to Fawn. Claire's body began reacting as it would if it was Fawn kissing her. She could feel herself giving in and falling under Amanda's spell.

"I can see why my daughter loves you." Amanda whispered.

Her voice brought Claire back and quickly separated from Fawn's mother.

"We can't do this." Claire stated. "It isn't right."

"Oh God! I'm so sorry! I just...oh god, Claire...I...I...I fucked up." Amanda cried.

"Amanda, wait..." Claire said, trying to calm her down.

"I've got to go. Fuck! I've got to go." Amanda said before grabbing her purse and running out the door.

——————————————

Fawn rolled over and as she usually did, and brought her hand up to cup Claire's breast. She had a moment of slight panic when there was no soft, pillowy mound to hold on to. Then it hit her, she was in bed with Mark!

She'd only ever woken up next to Claire for the past few years, so this was quite different. As much as she enjoyed her time with Mark, part of her felt empty by not waking up next to her girlfriend.

"Hey, good morning." Mark said cheerfully.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" She replied.

"Very much so. I had one hell of a sleep aid last night." He said.

"Me too. Slept like the dead." Fawn replied.

Mark caressed her cheek then kissed her. Fawn kissed him back as her fingers gently raked across his chest.

"It's nice waking up with company." He told her.

"It is, but you know I can't do this very often." She said.

"I know." He replied.

"Speaking of which, I should probably get home." Fawn said.

"Want to grab a shower first?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, I'm a mess for some reason. I think you leaked out of me most of the night." Fawn replied.

Mark threw back the covers and exposed their bodies to the cool air in the room. Fawn's nipples hardened and she could see that Mark was already starting to swell. He rose from the bed and began walking to the door.

"Don't leave yet." Fawn spoke.

Mark turned to look at her and she motioned him over with her finger. Mark approached the side of the bed she was on. Fawn trailed her fingers up the inside of his leg and cupped his hanging balls. She caressed his sack with her fingernails, which caused him to moan.

With slow, gentle movements, her fingers stroked up and down his hardening shaft.

"Your cock is beautiful." She whispered.

"Thank you. It's dirty though." He replied.

"Yes it is. It's coated with my cum...and yours." Fawn said as she stroked it a bit more firmly. Mark could only gasp as she brought her hand around the sensitive tip.

She rolled onto her stomach and brought her open mouth to his cock. Her soft lips wrapped around him, sucking him further into her warm mouth. The taste was salty, tangy, a bit sour, but she loved knowing that it was their taste on him. For several minutes, Fawn pleasured his beautiful cock with her mouth. Mark's groans and gasps were increasing, a sign that he was close.

Fawn was well aware of the effect she was having on him, but she released him from her mouth anyway.

"Let's hit that shower, you dirty man." She said softly.

Fawn leapt from the bed and into the shower. She quickly had the water on and was immediately joined by Mark and his aching hard cock. Fawn lathered her hands with soap and ran them all across his body. She would make detours along the way to tease his throbbing erection, making sure to leave him on the very edge of release.

Once his body was thoroughly clean, Fawn began sudsing her body. She ran soapy hands over all of her curves, paying special attention to certain parts. She lathered her breasts, pushing them together, pinching her nipples, and pressing them against Mark as she leaned in to kiss him.

She then made sure she cleaned her ass, running her fingers across her thick globes and into the crack between them. As Mark watched, Fawn bent over and ran a soapy finger over her puckered ass hole, moaning as she dipped the digit into the tiny hole. Before rinsing her backside, she backed up to Mark and slid her ass up and down his rigid manhood.

Her attention was now on her pussy. Her little slit had received quite the workout last night and had also been coated in what felt like gallons of cum. It felt wonderful to slide her wet fingers into all of her womanly folds, washing away the sticky remains of their naughty fun.

Now that she was squeaky clean, there was something that needed her immediate attention. Fawn knelt on the tiled floor in front of Mark, his massive cock rising above her. It's skin was stretched tight, aroused from her earlier oral ministrations as well as the spectacle of her bathing herself. A thin trickle of pre cum dangled from the head.

Fawn brought her tongue to the end of his manhood and licked away the sweet, clear fluid. She swallowed the tiny pool from her tongue before wrapping her lips fully around his cock and sliding half of his length into her mouth. Fawn's lips slid up and down him with long, slow, gliding strokes. It had only been a minute and Mark was already close to release. With each bob of her head, the heat in Mark's loins burned hotter and hotter, until...

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum, Fawn! I'm going to...ungh, ungh, ungh...ah!" He groaned.

Fawn took him into her mouth as far as she could, just as she felt his cock swell. Thick, hot jets of cum shot into her throat. After several pulses, his ejaculation slowed to a manageable trickle. Fawn let his creamy load pool on her tongue, as his cock spasmed from the intense sensation of her lips sucking on the head of his cock.

Fawn let his cock fall from her mouth as she swallowed the rest of his cum. Mark breathed deeply, slumping back against the wall with warm water still spraying on them.

"You're incredible." Mark huffed. "My best blow job by far, and it's from a lesbian?!"

Fawn giggled at his comment. As she stood, she could hear her phone ringing in the other room.

"I'd better get going. That might be Claire calling." Fawn said.

"Ok. Thank you. I had an amazing time." Mark replied.

"Me too. I love doing this...and, I love you." Fawn said, kissing him before exiting the shower.

As she dried off, she heard her phone ring again. She entered the bedroom and picked up the device. When the screen lit up, she expected to see Claire's name, but it was actually her mom that had tried to call. She quickly dressed and walked to her car. Once she was on her way she connected her phone to the car's Bluetooth and dialed her mom.

"Fawn?" Her mom said.

"Yes. It's me, mom. What's up?" She asked hesitantly.

"Uhm, I've got...I've got some things that we need to discuss. Can you come over when you're done?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, sure. Is everything ok?" She replied.

"I...I'm not sure. I think...I'll just talk about it when you get here. Please, honey." She said.

"Ok, mom. I'll be there soon. Bye, mom." Fawn said.

"Bye, dear." Amanda replied.

"Siri, call Claire, please." Fawn commanded her phone.

"Calling, Claire." The assistant announced.

"Baby?!" Claire answered.

"Hello, my love! How are you?" She asked.

"Uhm...I'm ok...I guess." Claire replied.

"Ok...you don't sound ok." Fawn questioned.

"Uhm, yeah. Something happened this morning. Your mom stopped by and..." Claire started to say.

"I just talked to her. She sounded upset and ... weird. She asked me to come over." Fawn explained.

"You should definitely go talk to her." Claire said.

"Ok...what's going on? Are you ok?" Fawn asked.

"I will be. Please, just go talk to your mom. I'll be here when you're done." Claire replied.

"Ok. I love you, baby." Fawn said.

"I love you, too. I love you so much." Claire said.

Fawn ended that call. Did she go to see her mom first, or stop by and see Claire? Claire was pretty adamant about seeing her mom, so she'd go there.

Fawn pulled into the driveway at her parent's house. It had been over 2 weeks since Fawn had came out to her parents. She hadn't spoken to her mom in that period of time, so she was nervous as to what this was all about. She took a deep breath and made her way to the front door.

She thought about knocking, but decided that she'd just walk in like always.

"Mom? It me!" Fawn yelled out.

From the front door, there was a hallway straight ahead that led to the kitchen. To the right was the living room and to the left was the formal dining room. Fawn didn't see her in either room so she walked into the kitchen. Past the kitchen was a 4 seasons sun room. As Fawn made her way into the kitchen, her mom appeared in the doorway to the sun room. It appeared that Amanda had been crying.

"Mom, what is going on? Have you been crying? Is dad ok?" Fawn asked worriedly.

"Yes, dear. You dad is fine. He's off on a golf weekend with Ron and Jack. Please, come and sit." She said.

Fawn took a seat in one of the large, comfortable chairs. Her nervousness wouldn't allow her to sit still though. She sat on the edge of the cushion, her leg bouncing in rapid succession.

"Ok...uhm...so, I uhm, I stopped by to see you this morning, but you were out. So...I sat and talked to Claire. What I want to tell you is...I'm sorry, in more ways than one. First, I'm sorry for how I acted. I love you and I don't want to lose my baby girl. Please don't think that I don't accept your...sexual preference. I think it's wonderful that you have found someone to love and someone that loves you just as much in return. Claire is a wonderful person and I'm thrilled that you two are a couple.

The problem was...oh god, uhm... it hit a little close. I, uhm I've been keeping some feelings locked away for many years. The day you revealed your relationship to me, I was...uhm, I was overcome with jealousy." Amanda explained.

Fawn sat with a confused look on her face, "Jealousy? Mom, I don't under...wait, are you saying...?"

"I'm sorry, dear. Back in college there were a few girls that I had kissed. I mean, these weren't just smooches, so I guess making out would be a more appropriate term. Anyway, I loved it. I don't have to tell you how incredible it feels to kiss another woman. The way her body feels against your's...but I was too afraid of letting it go any further. I was afraid of what people would think of me. I still found myself attracted to men, but to this day...I still have a strong desire to make love to another woman." Amanda said.

"Holy shit...mom, I...I don't know what to say. Thank you...thank you for explaining this to me. I forgive you and..." Fawn started to say.

"I'm not done...there is more. Uhm, the second reason I'm sorry is...I, uhm...I kissed Claire...this morning." Amanda said before breaking down and sobbing.

Fawn sat stunned.

"I need to know what happened, mom." Fawn replied with a shaky voice. Her leg was bouncing again and her fingers were tapping the arm of the chair.

Amanda composed herself and dried her eyes, "Well...nothing. Claire stopped me immediately and told me that it wasn't ok, which it obviously wasn't."

"I'm so sorry, Fawn. It just...happened. I started crying, she hugged me, and...I...kissed her." Amanda explained.

There were so many thoughts and emotions battling inside of Fawn at that moment. She was shocked for sure, and while she thought she should be angry, she knew that she had done the same thing to Claire. She also felt sad for her mom. She was confused and wasn't going to make any decision right then and there.

She stood from her chair and sat next to her mom. Amanda looked at her daughter as she sat. Both had teary eyes furrowed brows. Fawn wrapped her arms around her mom and held her tight. Amanda's body tensed at first but quickly relaxed, embracing her daughter in return.

"I love you, mom. I'm confused right now. I don't hate you. I really don't even feel mad. I don't want you to worry, ok. Please, I mean it. I'm going to leave, but I will talk to you very soon, ok? I have to go see Claire." Fawn stated.

"Ok. I'm so sorry!" Amanda began crying again.

"Shhh. It's ok, mom. I love you." Fawn replied.

Fawn raced home to see Claire. Thankfully they lived close, so she was there in minutes. Fawn barely had the car in park before she was out of the vehicle and through the front door. She found Claire curled up on the couch. She ran to the couch and draped her body of Claire's. The couple laid silently for several minutes. The silence was broken by tiny sobs from Fawn.

"I love you, baby. Tell me all about it." Claire spoke.

"I love you so much, Claire. Shit is crazy. Really fucking crazy." She said.

"I know. I assume your mom told you everything?" She asked.

"Oh yeah! So, is my mom a good kisser?" Fawn asked, laughing as she cried.

"Uhm, strangely, it was a lot like kissing you." Claire admitted.

"I guess I can see that. I am practically her twin." Fawn replied.

"I'm sorry my mom kissed you." Fawn added.

"I was so surprised. This has been the absolute craziest summer I've even experienced. We've still got about a month left too." Claire said.

"Yeah, it's been insane." Fawn replied. That's why I think you should have sex with my mom."

——————————

I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, but Fawn didn't want to cooperate with me. I pretty much had this chapter complete when I released the previous one, but I got hung up on a few parts.

I never intended this story to go on for so long. The idea came to me one day while I was daydreaming at work. I figured it would be a short one or two chapter story and I'd be on to the next one. Surprisingly, quite a few people seemed to like it!

I wish I was half the writer that several of you are, but I do enjoy this quite a lot and it makes me feel very happy to see the comments and emails praising my work. It's a great escape from all of the bullshit going on in our fucked up world right now.

I've read remarks from other authors on here about how their characters talk to them and tell them how to guide their stories. These authors are far more capable than I could ever be and I could never compare to them. But, when I hit a roadblock, it was then that I understood what they meant. My characters may not be as refined and complex as others, but I do understand how they can "talk" to you.

So, I'm happy that everyone cooperated and that I'm able to share this chapter with you all! I hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to the comments and messages that I may receive.

Thank you!

-Lex