Her Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Kit. Now what about your name and telephone number."

Kit sighed an sipped her coffee, "I don't have a phone." She smiled sheepishly as she saw my reaction. I was dumbfounded. Who in the world lives without a phone?

"I'm sorry did you say you don't have a phone?" Kit smiled and nodded yes. Wow this keeps getting more interesting. "Okay I know you have a last name. Everyone has a last name."

Kit laughed at me and said, "Yes silly boy! How old are you anyways? My maiden name is Wegman and my married name was Martin."

I grinned, "Just so you know I'm 26 years old and mature beyond my years."

Kit winced, "My I'm old enough to be your mother. All of a sudden I feel very old Max."

For the first time I looked at this very attractive woman and thought she can't be that old. I responded, "Kit, you look like you can't be much older than 30 years old. You look amazing!"

She laughed and said, "Oh Max, I didn't know you needed eyeglasses. I'm 39 years old, soon to be 40 but I appreciate the compliment."

I stood and said, "I'm going to the store to buy you a prepaid phone. I can't be coming here all the time when I need a question answered, then I'm going to hunt down Billy boy. See you in a bit."

Kit started to complain about the phone but I left. I went to Walmart, bought a prepaid phone and returned to Kit's house having already entered the number into my phone directory. Kit answered the door with a stern look on her face, hands on hips.

I grabbed her and pulled her into me and whispered into her ear, "Please don't be mad at me. I'm just trying to help." I gave her ear lobe a quick nibble as I walked inside.

She turned and smiled, "You know Max, I don't even know your last name for you to be taking such liberties with me."

I approached her, cupped her face and gave her a soft gentle kiss. One that lasted longer than intended. As I broke off I said, "Max Steward."

She looked at me, her face flush, her breathing a little faster than normal, "Wow, nice to meet you Max Steward."

I smiled and handed her the phone. I took time to explain how it worked. She was very attentive probably more so than me as my attention was on her gorgeous legs now very much exposed to me.

I told her I would only call her if I had a question. I gave her my number with instructions to call me whenever she needed anything. She walked me to the door and said, "Max, thank you. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate what you are trying to do for me." She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice hug goodbye.

Finding Billy might be difficult if his parents did not want to cooperate. First however I needed to find them. How many Bronson's can there be in Naples? Over twenty friggin Bronson's in Naples? Well, Kit did say they were wealthy so I cross referenced addresses to nice neighborhoods. After several hours I had whittled it down to three.

I called Kit, "Kit did Lexi go to the same High School as Billy?"

She said, "Yes they went to Naples HS."

They went to the same school which meant it could only be one of two Bronson. The first address was in an older but ritzy section of Naples near the downtown social district. I only had initials for a name so I drove there in person rather than call them.

As I drove I found myself thinking about Kit. Would she be interested in a young guy like me. I found myself attracted to her, she was beautiful, caring, and had this certain innocence, a shyness sort to speak that drew me to her. Wishful thinking. I had a practice to get off the ground and here I'm playing Good Samaritan.

I arrived at the home and rang the doorbell. The door opened and this very attractive older lady said, "Hello can I help you?"

I said, "Hi my name is Max Steward and I'm looking for a Billy Bronson? Am I at the right place?"

Her hand went to her heart and she replied, "Heavens no. That boy is nothing but trouble. I'm sorry but he doesn't live here."

She started to close the door when I said, "Please can you tell me anything about him. It's very important."

"Why do you need to find Billy Bronson?"

"I think Billy has caused my neighbor some irreparable harm. It sounds like you also had a bad experience with him. Tell me are you in any way related?"

"Heavens no we are not related. I just have the misfortune of having the same last name as his. Yes he took advantage of us because of our names being the same."

"Do you know where I could find him or his parents?"

"I can do more than that! I can tell you where he lives!"

I asked, "You know where Billy lives?"

She beamed at me and said, "He lives in Marco Island. His address is 2012 Bald Eagle Drive. It's right next to The Snook Inn."

I set out to find out what awaited me in Marco Island. I found myself again questioning what I was doing. Yet as much as I questioned my actions I always came back to the fact that in my heart of hearts I knew, I sensed, that Kit needed my help.

I pulled up to the address and noticed the surroundings were a little rundown. As I neared the home the front door swung open and a boy dashed out as if he was late for a meeting. He was a scrawny kid maybe 5'9 and 150lb. He quickly stopped when he saw me and said, "What do you want mister?"

He looked to be a little intimidated by my size and presence so I responded, "I'm here to speak with you Billy. We can do it here or we can go inside. Your call."

Billy muttered, "I ain't speaking to no one I don't know. Now leave me alone mister." He tried to move by me but I grabbed him and swung him around towards the front door.

"Billy my name is Max. Now you know who I am so cut the crap out. I have a few simple questions and then I'll be out of your life."

"Listen mister I don't want any trouble so ask your friggin questions and be gone."

I said, "Can we go inside?" He agreed and we went inside his small apartment.

I introduced myself, "I'm Max Steward and I represent a Ms. Kit Martin." I notice his head drop at the mention of Kit's name. I asked, "Do you know Ms. Martin?" He nodded yes. I continued, "What about Lexi Martin. Do you know her?"

He responded, "Yes I know them both. What do you want with me? Haven't seen either of them in two years."

I said, "Billy I think you know Ms. Martin is not okay. I would like your help in making things right between Ms. Martin and her daughter. Will you help?"

"Listen mister I don't want anymore involvement with her psycho father. I'll tell you what I know if you promise to leave me alone after this."

I agreed and asked, "Can I record our conversation?" He nodded yes. I set up my recorder and conducted the interview. I was totally shocked at everything Billy said.

Billy indicated that Lexi's dad approached him toward the end of his senior year in high school. He asked for his help, telling him that he would be compensated $25,000 for his help. He said it was an offer too good to resist as he and Lexi were going there separate ways anyways.

Lexi's dad wanted Billy to email him a couple of pictures of him and Lexi. He suggested some sitting together, some hugging, and some kissing. He told him that Lexi's mom had cheated on him and he wanted to alter the photos to help expedite a divorce settlement with the courts. All Billy needed to do was to neither deny or confirm the pictures were his if he was ever confronted by Lexi.

He emailed him several pictures and within the week he had a check in hand for $25,000. He added that he thought it was strange that the check was from his company rather than being a personal check.

I asked, "Do you remember the company name on the check?" He answered, "I took a picture for my records and still have it."

My eyes bugged out. He said, "Do you want me to email it to you?"

I said, "It would be very helpful Billy. Can you also email me the pictures you sent Lexi's dad?" He replied, "Sure Max. I always felt bad for Lexi's mom. She was always nice to me."

I said, "Billy I need you to sign an Affidavit stating that everything you told me is true?"

He hesitated and said, "Max you told me you would leave me alone. I don't want to get involved with courts."

I stopped him and said, "Billy this affidavit will let you go your own way. You have been very helpful please let me get an Affidavit for you to sign. Okay?"

He agreed so I shook his hand and left. I needed to get the recording transcribed. My thoughts turned to Kit. I couldn't wait to tell her.

On the way back I stopped at a legal transcriptionist to get my recordings transcribed and quickly drew a up the Affidavit for Billy to sign.

I looked at my watch and saw it was already 4:00. I hurried across the street and rang Kit's doorbell. I waited impatiently knowing the great news I had to share.

The door finally opened. Kit stood with a smirk on her cute little face. I said, "What?" She giggled and said, "You gave me a phone so that you wouldn't have to stop by and here you stand."

I smiled and hugged her, "I have great news that I wanted to tell you in person." She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, "Tell me what has you so excited."

I said, "I found Billy Bronson and he confessed to everything your ex did. I have it on a recording and he agreed to sign an Affidavit attesting to its veracity."

The news shook Kit. She struggled to sit down on her couch and buried her face in her hands. I could see how emotional she was so I sat down and wrapped her in my arms.

The poor thing was trembling in my arms silently dealing with my news. She looked at me, slowly caressed the side of my face then kissed me gently, the softness of her lips sending sparks within me.

Kit said, "Max I don't know how to thank you. This is so overwhelming to me. I lost two years of my life, two years without Lexi, and I lost all of my financial security. Why are you doing this? I can't pay you. You must know that. I'm just amazed at your kindness."

I hugged her and said, "Let's go celebrate. I'll treat! We can have dinner and talk about our next steps. Kit I told you I would help. Things are going to turn in your favor. I'll pick you up at 6:00."

Before she could say no I kissed her, slowly at first but with more intensity as the kiss progressed. I said, "I'm so happy for you. You deserve a lot of good in your life Kit."

I turned and left. Hopefully she would be ready to go out when I returned.

I knew of a restaurant that had a nice dance floor. I called and they squeezed us in at 6:30. Even though her house was just across the street I drove my car over and rang the doorbell. I had on a pair of dress jeans with an open collar white shirt.

The door opened and my mouth dropped as I saw Kit standing in front of me wearing a blue polka dot sundress with spaghetti straps. The front revealed a nice amount of cleavage, the dress ended around mid-thigh and was surprisingly snug to her body. I stared at her shapely legs and noticed she had a pair of open toe heels.

I said, "Wow!"

She giggled and asked, "Do you like it? I haven't worn this in several years so I wasn't sure it would even fit."

I said, "Oh it fits. You look amazing Kit."

At dinner I explained to Kit how her ex had set her up. I told her that I had all the pictures Billy sent her ex as well as a picture of the check he wrote which in the very least meant he misappropriated funds but at worst casts the appearance of embezzlement.

I noted that while Kit was excited at the new revelations there was a certain sadness hidden in her expression. She asked, "What's your next step Max?"

I took a deep breath not knowing how this was going to affect her and said, "I need to drive up to Gainesville and talk with Lexi. Do you know how I can contact her?"

She looked down at her food and responded, "Max I'm still her mother. She might not want to have anything to do with me but I will never stop being her mother. Yes I know where she lives."

I reached across the table and held her hand no more words were said. I settled our dinner bill and asked, "How long has it been since you've been dancing?"

Kit laughed, "Gosh I can't remember but it sounds like fun." I squeezed her hand and led us into the bar. I found a small table, ordered two glasses of wine and led us onto the dance floor. The songs were fast and furious. We enjoyed the pace as our bodies tried to keep in tune with the beat of the songs.

We went back to our table, a little winded but with smiles on our faces. Kit leaned in and said, "Max I'm having so much fun."

I squeezed her hand and said, "I'm having a great time too Kit. Thanks for coming out tonight."

Just then a slow song came on so I whisked Kit onto the dance floor. I held her close but not tight. Gradually my hold got tighter and I whispered, "Kit, you are so beautiful. You feel incredible in my arms."

I leaned down and kissed her lips. I heard Kit moan as she melted further into my arms. We danced the rest of the song in silence savoring the warm bond we shared. When the song was over I said, "Kit are you okay?" She looked at me and kissed me, softly she said, "I'm fine Max, thank you for wanting to spend time with me."

I kissed her, this time with more intensity, my tongue teasing her lips trying to push into her mouth.

Kit broke the kiss and said, "I'm not sure that kiss is such a good idea." I cut her off with another kiss, this time her mouth opened allowing my tongue inside to explore. I heard her moan, "Oh Max. We shouldn't."

As the song ended, I looked down at her and lowered my mouth, slowly she gave in and parted her lips allowing our tongues to explore each other. I lowered my hand and cupped her butt pressing her onto my now very hard and large cock. Her arms wrapped around my neck as we lost each other in the moment.

She said, "Max would it be okay if you took me home? I'm not used to all this excitement."

I led her out, wanting to say so more but knowing, sensing, that now was not the time. We drove home in silence. Mine was by design. I think Kit's was because so much was happening in her life at such a rapid pace. I worried for Kit. She is the kindest most trusting person I've ever met who also happens to be a beautiful woman who unknowingly has captured my heart and soul.

I walked her to the front door and kissed her. The kiss was soft and filled with emotion. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Oh Max I don't think this is a good idea. I'm so much older than you and I have so many other emotions running through me right now. You are an incredible young man. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I'll see you tomorrow."

Despite my disappointment from the night before I raced to the get my transcription and headed to see Billy. I met Billy, got his transcript and Affidavit notarized and left.

I called Kit and let her know I would be there within the hour. She seemed a little distant but I chose to focus on the task at hand. I was going to Gainesville to try and meet with her daughter.

As Kit opened the door I noticed a hesitancy. I thought damn I probably pushed her too hard last night. It didn't mattered as I was focused on the task at hand. I said, "Hi Kit, I need to know how to get a hold of Lexi."

She said, "Can I come?"

I said, "No. Any reunion will occur here. Now please tell me how to reach her."

She relented and gave me her address as well as her cellphone. I said, "Kit you need to trust me. I care so much for you. You will soon be happier than you an imagine."

On the drive I took time to reflect. My first thought was what the hell am I doing? I'm 26 years old with no source of income, chasing windmills. My second thought was, what the hell is up with Kit or rather what the hell is up with me?

Finally I thought how the hell can I make Kit's asshole ex pay for what he put her through? Come to think of it that might resolve a lot of things.

Buckle up asshole! I'm coming for you.

When I got to Gainesville I circled past Lexi's house hoping to get a glimpse of her. Luckily for me she was coming out of her house just as I drove by. I quickly parked and started walking.

I caught up and with much consternation said, "Lexi?"

She turned, looked at me trying to comprehend who I was. I was stunned at how much she looked liked her mom. I pushed on, "Lexi Martin?"

She smiled and said, "Yes. I'm sorry I don't know you."

I held my breath, hoped, and said, "I'm a friend of your mom."

She turned and started to walk away. I shouted, "Your mom didn't betray you. She was set up. Please give me 5 minutes. I'll leave you alone after that but you need to hear what Billy Bronson told me."

She froze in her tracks and turned towards me. She eyed me tentatively and said, "You have one minute to tell me why I should listen to a complete stranger."

I knew what I had to do. I said, "Rather than tell you let me show you a picture that Billy Bronson sent me. Here take a look."

I pulled up the picture of the check for $25,000 and said, "Here is copy of a check your dad gave to Billy for $25,000. It was for him sending pictures of you and him. It came from your dad's company and was signed by your dad. Please look."

She took a look at my phone then her eyes met mine. She gasped, "Oh my God. What does this mean?"

I said, "Let's find a quiet place to talk and I'll explain." She said, "Follow me. No one is home so we can talk at my place."

I took my time walking Lexi through everything I had uncovered. I gave her a copy of the transcription as well as a copy of the signed affidavit taking my time to explain what the purpose of an affidavit was.

However the most impactful evidence was the tape recording of my interview with Billy Bronson. Listening to the recording I noticed tears forming in both eyes.

By the time the recording ended she was crying uncontrollably. She screamed, "Oh my God. I've been such a bitch to my mom. How could I have treated her like this. I have to go see mom. I don't have a car so you will have to drive me. I also need to get back tomorrow as I have a test tomorrow afternoon. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded yes and she quickly packed an overnight bag. The drive back took almost 4 hours. We talked about her mother and how I knew her, how she was doing. She seemed nervous, excited, and ashamed.

As we neared her mom's home, Lexi noted how much different this neighborhood was from the one that she grew up in. I could sense a fear and sadness enveloping Lexi.

As I pulled up I said, "Lexi, remember your mom may become very emotional. She has never given up hope that she would see you again. Let's go and see mom."

We rang the doorbell and waited until the door opened. Kit seeing Lexi standing next to me started to weep uncontrollably. Lexi pushed in and started crying, "Oh mommy I'm so sorry please forgive me mom. I'm sorry."

I stood back and watched as they hugged each other tight, both crying uncontrollably. My eyes swelled, caught in the emotions of the moment. Quietly I let myself out and headed back to my house.

I began researching Lexi's dad. I started with the name of the company on the check given to Billy. It was a small medical appliance company located in Naples and it appears that a Mr Reggie Martin was it's CEO. I busied myself with finding everything I could on Mr Martin and his company.

After dinner I received a call from Kit asking me to come over for a little bit. When I got there both ladies were in a much happier mood than they were when I left. The happiness that resonated throughout the house was contagious.

Kit gave me a big hug and whispered, "Max I don't know how I can thank you. You said you would make this right and you have. I'm so glad you came into my life. Thank you Max."

She smiled and gave me a soft tender kiss. A kiss that left me confused. I looked over at Lexi and asked, "What time do you want to leave tomorrow?"