Her Governess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight is all about my beautiful pussy, do you understand?" She added an extra edge to her Domme voice.

"Yes, Miss."

"What is tonight about?"

"Your pussy."

"No. Try again."

Ashley paused. "Your beautiful pussy."

"Much better. Until I say otherwise, your eyes are to be here," Kara ran her fingertips over her own slit.

Ashley lowered her gaze as directed. Kara noted the hunger in those green eyes and had to suppress a satisfied smile. Her ward was so easy to read.

"I expect my beautiful pussy to have all your attention and respect. It gets your complete focus at all times, understood?"

Ashley nodded.

Kara wrapped the leash around her hand several times to take in all the slack between her hand and Ashley's collar.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes, Miss, so much."

"Lean closer. I want your nose right here." Kara tapped her smooth mound with her index finger.

Ashley leaned in and touched the tip of her nose to the spot indicated. Kara felt a surge of arousal at the intimate contact. She was growing to enjoy having a compliant and submissive partner, and her mind was alive with possibilities.

"Breathe in deeply through your nose."

She heard Ash inhale, then felt hot breath on her thighs as her ward exhaled in a loud, shuddering breath. The sensation caused shivers down her legs.

"What are you smelling?"

"Your...beautiful pussy."

"Do you like that scent?"

"God, yes. So much."

"I made it clean and smooth, just for you."

Ashley groaned and took another greedy breath through her nose.

"Would you like to kiss it?"

"Yes."

"Is that any way to ask?"

"Can I kiss your pussy, Miss?"

"Say please," Kara admonished, emphasizing her words with a gentle tug on the leash.

"Please...let me kiss your pussy?"

"Do you remember how to kiss my mouth?"

"Soft and...slow. And I don't pull back until you do."

"You'll kiss my pussy the same way, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Very well. You may kiss the spot where your nose is."

The feel of Ashley's soft, warm lips against her intimate flesh caused Kara's heart to hammer in her chest and her pussy to tingle and throb. Kara allowed the kiss to continue for almost ten seconds before using the leash to back Ashley off, and both of them were breathing harder by that time.

"How did that feel?"

"Like a dream." Ash's voice was barely louder than a whisper.

"You've been thinking about that for a while."

Ashley nodded, eyes still locked onto Kara's sex.

"And what other thoughts have you been having, my naughty ward?"

The younger woman's face flushed pink. "My mouth on you...making you come."

"Have you ever licked a pussy before?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever licked a pussy as beautiful as this one?"

"No way...yours is a million times better, Miss."

"Mmm. I like how that sounded. You may have another kiss," Kara purred.

"Oh, thank you! Now?"

"Yes."

Ash didn't need further prompting, pressing another hot kiss to the same soft skin as the first, and it caused a ripple of lust to roll through Kara's pelvis and stomach.

Kara stepped back again, and made a show of peeling the tight thong down her legs and past her knees, then let it drop to her ankles. She raised her heels one at a time and gracefully stepped out of the leg holes of the thong, leaving it in a tiny heap at her feet.

She let out some slack in the chain leash, then held out her hand. "Pick those up and give them to me."

Ashley hesitated for a moment, then slowly bent forward and brought her face to the floor between Kara's high heels. When she straightened again, the skimpy panties were held lightly between her teeth, her face a deep pink, green eyes lust-filled and hungry and still fixed on Kara's now-naked pussy.

Kara made no move to take the panties, instead standing over her submissive ward, leash in hand, and patted Ashley's head gently.

"Is my good girl having fun?"

Ash nodded vigorously.

Kara allowed herself a chuckle, then slowly sat down on the couch, knees wide.

"Come closer. Put your chin right here," Kara said, tapping the towel between her legs. Already she could smell her own arousal in the air.

Ashley shuffled forward on her knees, then leaned forward and rested her head on the towel, between Kara's thighs, the tiny thong still hanging from her lips. Kara enjoyed the sight of her desperately horny submissive: flushed cheeks, emerald eyes, her wrists linked behind her by gleaming, chrome cuffs; her naked, kneeling form huddled between Kara's wide-spread knees.

Being the dominant one DEFINITELY had its perks!

Kara took the panties from Ash's mouth. "Now watch closely and I'll teach you the proper way to lick a beautiful pussy like this. You DO want to lick it, right?"

"Yes...so much!"

"Tell me how much you want to lick my pussy."

"I've been thinking about it non-stop for, like, two weeks. I can't wait to taste you. I want you real bad, Miss Kara."

Kara paused, allowing the need to build, then lightly grazed her index finger over her own labia as Ash looked on intently. A leisurely caress trailed down the soft length of her left outer lip, then up the right one. Ashley's gaze followed the finger's movement as though hypnotized.

"You will begin with long, hot, slow licks, starting way down here at the bottom," Kara touched the lower swell of her left pussy lip, "And finishing right up here next to my clitoral hood." Her finger traced the route she'd just described. "Then you'll start all over again at the bottom. One lick on the left, then one on the right. Back and forth, again and again. You are NOT to touch my clit with your tongue. Is that clear?"

Ashley was panting now. "Yes...yes, Miss. Very clear."

"You're going to do a good job?"

Ash nodded eagerly.

"Each lick will be exactly perfect?"

"Yes, Miss, I promise."

"You'll continue until you're told to stop. I want a long, sensual tongue massage."

"Oh...please? Can I begin?"

Kara held the moment for a few extra beats. "You may begin."

Ash moaned, lowered her head and extended her tongue. Her warm, ragged breath caressed Kara's pussy and the lower swells of her buttocks as she brought her face down, then dragged her hot, slippery tongue up over Kara's outer lip.

The feeling was heavenly -- so much different than when Peter had licked her. Not better, exactly, but somehow knowing that her young submissive was obediently SERVING her infused the sensation with an extra emotional kick. It wasn't more arousing than her late husband's skilled tongue, but it was pushing different buttons, that was for certain.

"Mmm. Very nice. Slow down a little...I don't like to be rushed."

"Ohhh...yesss." Ashley slowed her tongue as instructed.

Kara sighed and leaned back into the soft couch, allowing herself to simply enjoy, enthralled by the sight of her beautiful Ashley servicing her sex. Each lick brought an accompanying quiver of excitement in her pussy and tummy. By the ravenous look in Ash's eyes, Kara suspected the arousal was mutual.

Several minutes flew by. Kara found she was in no hurry to move it along.

"Is your pussy wet, Ashley?"

"God, yeah."

"Mmm. But that doesn't matter does it? Whose pussy is the most important right now?"

"Yours, Miss. You taste so good..."

Kara allowed the younger woman to lick for a few minutes longer, but then decided to move on, aware that the strain on Ashley's bent-over back, neck and knees would get agonizing after a while. And almost as important...Kara was feeling the approach of an absolutely mind-blowing orgasm and didn't want to deny herself for much longer.

She used the leash to pull Ash's face away from her pussy. Her submissive groaned her disappointment and rested her saliva-soaked chin on the towel between Kara's legs.

Kara used the fingertips of both hands to pull back her clitoral hood, fully exposing the glistening pink bead to Ashley's hungry gaze.

"What do you see, my little pet?" she teased.

"Your clit, Miss. Please...can I lick it?"

"Shall I tell you how to treat a pretty clit like this one?"

"Yes...please."

"Okay. I want you to put your lips around it...keep it nice and warm in your mouth. Then you gently swish your tongue over it, back and forth. Not too fast...it doesn't like to be hurried. Would you like to give that a try?"

"Oh, God...I can't wait."

"Let's hear you ask nicely."

"Please, Miss Kara, can I do your clit?"

"Mmm. Get busy."

Ashley put her lips on Kara's sex, her tongue quickly finding Kara's engorged clit. With the first pass of her submissive's soft, delightful tongue, Kara knew she wouldn't be able to hang on long. She felt so immersed in the intimate scene with Ashley, so connected to her, and so ready to surrender a powerful climax to Ash's desperately eager tongue.

"Look at me," Kara breathed, suddenly needing to see those gorgeous, green eyes on her when she came.

No sooner had Ashley gazed up at her, mouth sealed over her throbbing clitoris, then Kara tipped over the edge. Her come was a deep one, beginning down in her sexual core and exploding out in spasms and waves that brought a low, strangled cry of release. She felt her sex clenching and grabbing and her hips rising automatically to grind her pussy into Ashley's delightful, hot mouth. The spasms and aftershocks seemed to last more than a minute.

As they slowly died off, Ash's soft tongue began to feel too intense against Kara's super-sensitive clit. She gently pulled up on the leash, bringing Ashley's head, shoulders and chest up to rest on Kara's naked lap, taking the strain off the younger woman's lower back and neck.

It took a long time to recover her breath. How long had it been since her last hard come? Two months? She vowed to treat herself much more often.

She stroked Ashley's black hair and caressed her face, wet with saliva and the sticky remnants of Kara's arousal.

"Oh, Ash...that was amazing. I haven't felt that much pleasure in a long time. Thank you."

Ash didn't reply right away; she was still aroused, still panting. After a few minutes her breathing calmed and when she spoke, her voice was quiet and filled with certainty.

"I love you, Miss Kara. I love you so much. Thank you for letting me serve you."

*

I love you.

They'd been words spoken in the heat of the moment. Emotion was high. Ashley was over-heated and drifting in a submissive haze when she'd confessed her love. In a situation like that, it was easy to use the wrong word, or to mistake intense lust for something more. Right?

Kara lay in bed early the next morning, eyes closed, trying to make sense of what had happened. Trying to decide what happens next.

It was all her fault, of course. She'd known Ashley was young and emotionally vulnerable. That was part of the reason she'd brought her in, after all. To protect her and keep her safe. To build her up and show her a different side of the submission she craved. A warmer, safer side. She'd planned keep Ashley close by until the young woman was in a better place emotionally, financially and educationally. Kara hadn't planned how the relationship would end, but she'd always half-assumed it would, at some point.

Or at least, that's how she'd imagined it in the beginning.

But Ashley's sudden declaration of love was forcing Kara to question her own feelings toward her so-called ward, and she was discovering those feelings went deeper than she'd initially thought.

Forty days. That's how long she'd known Ashley. And despite their brief association, Kara was beginning to consider a future that included the younger woman. Ash had stepped into the void left by Peter's death and provided companionship, intimacy and emotional support. She evoked in Kara some strange, wonderful mixture of maternal caring, sexual hunger and...maybe something more? Or something else, in any case.

But was that allowed? Was that okay? Kara was twenty-two years Ashley's senior. More than twice her age. Literally old enough to be her mother. By holding onto Ashley, Kara would be depriving the young woman of a 'normal' life -- a husband, kids, a traditional family. Being in a relationship with someone so much older might be a hardship for poor Ash.

Kara groaned and pulled the pillow over her face. Those were the same arguments her mom had used to discourage her from marrying Peter. He's too old. What could you have in common, anyway? You'll regret not having kids. He'll be in a nursing home when you're still in your prime. Rational arguments that hadn't been the least bit effective in dissuading her.

Peter had been good to her, and good FOR her. She didn't regret anything about their relationship except that it ended about a hundred years too soon. So why couldn't she be that for Ashley?

If that was what Kara wanted...

Or what Ash wanted. The confession had been spoken in passion, after all. Ashley might have forgotten all about it after a good night's sleep, after the lust dispersed and sanity returned.

Maybe there was no need to over-think this.

Kara tossed the pillow aside, rolled out of bed and threw on a robe. There was no reason to hide in her bedroom. She'd go out, have some breakfast with Ash and just play it by ear. More than likely, the younger woman would never bring it up again.

*

"May I ask a question, Miss?"

They'd just finished a relaxing, low-protocol breakfast of French toast and coffee. She and Ash were dressed in baggy sweat pants and t-shirts -- her ward seemed to prefer wearing Kara's comically over-sized old shirts. Ashley was ready to begin her morning chores and Kara was about to pour herself a second coffee and retreat to the couch with her book. A perfectly normal Thursday morning.

"You can always ask," Kara said.

"Do you think you'd ever consider taking me as a slave? Like, officially?"

Kara hesitated, wary of the rabbit hole this could lead her down.

"Are you asking because you're not happy with our arrangement? If you feel something's not working, we can discuss it, and make changes."

"No, no!" Ashley said quickly, "That's not it at all. Actually, it's kind of the opposite. Everything has been almost perfect so far. It's just..." she trailed off, then knit her brow and bit her bottom lip, trying to come up with the right words.

Kara was content to wait, accustomed to the way the younger woman's brain worked.

"Okay, this isn't a complaint, so don't take it that way, alright?" Ash said at last.

Kara nodded and smiled her encouragement.

"It feels like...you're trying really hard to meet MY needs, but...I want to be trained to meet YOUR needs. That's what would make me the happiest."

Kara was quiet as she absorbed the words.

"Like, last night, when you were telling me how to lick your pussy...that was awesome. I felt like I was really learning how to serve you. It was super-sexy, but also satisfying because you were opening up and showing me how I should behave in order to please you. You're the most awesome Domme ever, but I feel like I'm still guessing when it comes to making you happy."

"Wow...that's good feedback, Ash," Kara said, trying to decide what to do with it.

She tried to put herself into Ashley's position and almost immediately grasped the younger woman's point. One of the best parts of her own submission to Peter had been the feeling of serving him well. There was power in her mastery of his needs, his preferences. It brought her joy and satisfaction and a strange sense of security to know what he expected and what he desired. If Peter had been coy about his expectations or wishes, that would have diminished her enjoyment of their relationship. What fun is submission if you can't determine what the other person wants?

"I get that you're trying to go slow and not freak me out or anything. But...it sometimes makes it hard to know how to serve you like I want to."

"And you figure if I was your Mistress and not your governess, that would get me to open up and take charge a bit more."

Ashley nodded. "But like I said, no way am I complaining. It's just...you know...Honesty is one of the Five Principles so I thought maybe I should say it, especially after last night was so amazing..."

Kara smiled and reached across the table to rest her hand on Ashley's. "I'm glad you said something. And it was a really insightful point. When you share your thoughts like that, it makes me a better dominant."

Ash beamed at the praise.

"Well...let's try it, then."

"Really?" The excitement in Ashley's eyes and the glee in her voice were an indictment of Kara's prior failures in this area. Another lesson in how-to-be-a-dominant!

But at least Ash had spoken up and made her thoughts known -- something she might not have done in the beginning. That counted as a win!

"How about this: inside the apartment, we'll be Mistress and slave. You know...on a trial basis. If it looks like it's working, we'll make it 'official', as you put it. If it's not working, we'll discuss it and make adjustments. What do you think?"

"That would be SO incredible, Miss! I mean, Mistress."

"Please clear the dishes away and meet me in your bedroom," Kara said in a gentle, firm tone -- her 'Domme voice', as Ashley called it.

Her newly-minted slave hurried to obey while Kara poured herself a second coffee and walked to Ashley's room and stood facing the bed. The couple of minutes it took for Ash to clear and rinse the dishes allowed Kara to put her thoughts in order. One thing was clear: she needed to be more open and assertive about her wishes, to give her slave the opportunity to truly serve her. Apparently, being too selfless wasn't a good look for a dominant.

The younger woman joined her and sat down on the side of the mattress, looking up at Kara eagerly.

"Up," Kara said, adding an extra edge to her voice.

The other woman hesitated a moment, then stood.

"I'm your Mistress and your elder. If anyone should be seated, it's me. From now on, you will never sit while I'm standing. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress." Ashley's demeanor was no-nonsense. The young woman took her rules seriously.

"And if we're both seated, and I get up?"

"I'll get up at the same time."

"Very good," Kara said, and gave a brief smile. "Please take off your clothes."

Ash didn't hesitate this time. She pulled her too-big t-shirt over her head and peeled her track pants and panties down her legs and off, then stood at attention, gloriously naked and thin.

Kara stepped in front of her slave and brushed the hair away from her face with her fingertips. "You probably have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."

The compliment brought a smile and faint blush. "Thank you, Mistress. I'm glad they make you happy."

"They really do. That's why from now on, I want to be able to see them clearly. You will wear your hair so it's out of your face. Wear it up, pull it back in a ponytail, braid it, whatever feels most comfortable for you. I shouldn't have to push your hair away from your lovely eyes. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Put your panties back on and fix your hair. I'll be back in a moment."

Kara went to her room and came back with three sheer, chiffon scarves -- red, white and black. Ashley was standing in the middle of her room, her black hair in a shoulder-length ponytail, naked but for a pair of tight, white briefs.

"You have a sexy, slim body, and I enjoy seeing it," Kara said.

"Thank you, Mistress. It belongs to you, so you can see it whenever you please."

"I'm glad we agree. From now on, no more baggy pants or over-sized tees. Put your hands over your head."

Ashley complied, lifting her arms straight up. Kara folded the white scarf lengthwise, then wrapped it over Ashley's small breasts and knotted it at her back. She walked a slow circle around her slave, savouring the way the gauzy strip of fabric showed the faint outline of her breasts and nipples, and left her shoulders and upper chest and her tummy and abdomen uncovered. Kara faced Ashley towards the full-length mirror.