Her Governess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...can you go a little light on the first one? Just so I can ease into it?"

Kara smiled. It was wonderful to hear Ashley speaking up and asking questions, taking responsibility for her role in the scene. Another win!

"Absolutely. The first one will be at half-strength. I still need you to breathe through the pain, nice and deep, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm ready for the first stroke."

Kara swung the paddle through the air, trying to gauge the weight and how hard to strike. She'd never hit anyone with an instrument this size, so she'd planned on going easy on the first blow even if Ash hadn't requested it.

She brought the paddle down and tapped Ash's bum three times, then drew back and delivered a weak blow to the middle of her right cheek. Her flesh rippled under the impact and the SMACK was louder than she'd expected in the otherwise quiet workshop.

"Oooh!" Ashley protested, but didn't move her feet out of position. She did roll her hips forward and squeeze her buttocks tight before relaxing them again. She belatedly remembered her breathing, taking air in great gulps.

Kara was quiet while her slave worked through the pain. She stepped behind Ashley, pressed herself up against her back and bum, then reached around and found her engorged clit with her fingertips. The younger woman issued an immediate, wanton moan.

"You took that one well," Kara whispered into Ash's right ear. "Would you like to try two at full strength?"

"Yes...yes please," Ashley whispered back.

"Ask me to paddle your bum twice more." With her body pressed against Ash's, Kara could feel the other woman quivering in barely-contained pleasure as her clit was mercilessly tormented.

"Please, Mistress...hit my ass twice more."

Kara stroked and teased for another few moments, then stepped back and took up the paddle again. Ash's bum showed a fist-sized deep red blotch where the stroke had landed.

"We'll do one on the left, then a pause to check in, then one on the right. Breathe. Always breathe."

"Okay."

Kara swung the paddle through the air again, trying to estimate what a "full-strength" stroke would be, then tapped Ash's left buttock three times to announce the blow. When it came, the SMACK was loud and Ash grunted and jerked her hips forward reflexively, then breathed deeply through a wide-open mouth.

"Good girl. Nice and deep in...let the pain disperse inside you, then breathe it out," Kara said in a low, soothing voice.

"Oooh...okay." Her voice was almost a sigh and Kara recognized the tone. Ash's pain was becoming...something else.

Kara put down the paddle, stepped up behind her again, found her slave's clitoris with one hand and firmly rolled a nipple with the other hand.

"You're doing so well. Are we going to do one more?"

"Yes, Mistress." Her voice was unnaturally calm and even.

"Mmm. Okay. Nice, deep breaths, right?"

"Yes."

She held the younger woman a moment longer, then took up the paddle and tapped Ash's right cheek three times. The swing was a strong one and the paddle slapped down hard on her defenseless bum. SMACK.

The only sound from Ashley was a quiet grunt, followed by deep breathing. Her buttocks clenched and released and she rolled her hips down and back as the pain bit down deep. Both cheeks now sported a deep red splotch, and the one on her right cheek was verging on purple.

Kara dropped the paddle and wrapped her up in a tight hug from behind, feeling Ashley tremble and quake. She pinched the younger woman's nipples a little harder than usual and rolled them between thumbs and forefingers. Her slave moaned, gasped and squirmed, her breathing deep and laboured.

Kara put her lips next to Ashley's ear. "I think we need to give you one with the big boy. Do you think you're ready for that?"

"Yeah," Ashley whispered back, with no trace of fear or trepidation. There was no question, she was drifting now, floating through a deeply submissive state.

"Are we going to stop now?"

Ashley slowly shook her head.

"What are we going to do?"

"One...with the big boy."

"And you're going to breathe all the way through it, right?"

"Yeah."

"What are you going to do when I spank you?"

"Breathe."

Kara quickly retrieved the biggest paddle, then went around behind Ashley and hugged her tight again. The biggest paddle was more often used on men than women. The handle was as long as Kara's arm and the face was oval, a foot long and about six inches across at its widest part. It was a heavy, solid pain-delivery instrument.

She stepped back and swung the paddle through the air a couple of times, getting a feel for the heft and momentum. She took a breath and gently tapped her target three times, then drew back and smacked the paddle into both of Ashley's buttocks at the same time. It sounded close to a gunshot.

The noise that came from Ashley was a long, low moan. Her breathing was fast and hard, and punctuated now by sobs and sniffles. Her hips continued their rhythmic rolling and flexing.

Kara put the big boy down and grabbed Ashley around the middle with her left arm. With her right, she un-latched the stocks. She supported Ash with both arms as she came free of the stocks, then they sunk to the cold, cement floor, Kara still hugging her from behind. The younger woman was shaking and sniffling as Kara reached around her and plunged her fingers through her wet folds, working her clit in gentle, urgent, tight circles, drawing out desperate gasps and sighs.

A few moments later, Ashley's sniffling was cut off when her long-denied orgasm hit hard. Her breathing paused and her whole body seemed to vibrate. Her thighs squeezed together hard on Kara's fingers and a loud, long, deep moan forced its way from her lungs. A trickle of hot wetness leaked through Kara's probing fingers.

Kara sat on the floor and hugged Ashley's slim, naked body as Ash quivered and panted and moaned and sobbed and spasmed, unable to contain or control her body or emotions. All the while, Kara whispered praise and encouragement. Even when the younger woman stilled and quieted, Kara kept Ash gathered against her warm, bare skin, careful to keep the trembling slave's temperature up as her heart rate dropped back to normal.

It was at least fifteen minutes before Ashley spoke.

"That was crazy," she whispered, then sniffed. "I was...in so deep. It's never been like that for me. Thank you, Mistress."

"You did really well. You didn't hold anything back. Thank you for giving me everything, Ashley."

"I want that. For you to have everything. All of me."

They hugged for a while longer, enjoying the silence; the intimate communion between Mistress and slave. Kara knew from experience how depleting a deeply submissive state could be and was content to sit on the cold floor and support Ashley, even if it wasn't the most comfortable arrangement.

Finally, Kara's back couldn't take the strain anymore. She released Ash and struggled to her feet. "Just about ready for some lunch?"

"No."

"No?" Kara repeated, arching an eyebrow.

"I mean, can I please make you come, Mistress? I really want to."

Kara pretended to think about it, then hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and off. She stepped in front of Ashley, who was still sitting on the floor. "Since you're down there anyway..."

Not needing a second invitation, the younger woman extended her tongue and began a series of long, slow licks along her Mistress' labia.

Kara had taught her well, and before long her hips were grinding against her slave's willing, practiced tongue. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the pleasure as an orgasm drew ever closer. When her climax hit she threw back her head savoured it, holding Ashley's face tight against her spasming pussy.

She hoped it would be the first of many joys they'd experience together in the workshop.

*