All Comments on 'Her Governess Ch. 04'

by GobLean

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Another great chapter, and hopefully Chad will now be well out the way. Slightly surprised the incident at the Ball which started all this wasn't brought up, because the police did a small investigation when that incident happened. Anyway it is great for us that you are going to write another chapter, and please don't worry if it extends further, because I am sure us readers won't object. It is wonderful and caring, yet shows how the life style should be lived, in a lot of peoples opinions.

Thank you

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So good

So glad you gave Ashley the strength to deal with chad and that he is finished. Again the the story of these to two growing together is beautiful. Looking forward to the next chapter.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallabout 4 years ago
outstanding chapter

I'm happy we might be done with Chad. One can only hope we are done with that asshole.

Do Ashley and Kara seem to be building something special? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your work

Hard to believe you just started writing. Or maybe you just started writing here. Your works are more like books with sex scenes in them rather than then what one usual sees in Lit. More like Anne Rice novels in the Beauty series. And I meant that as a compliment. Nothing wrong with long stories (especially good ones).

I wish you hadn't brought Chad back into the series once Ashley broke free of him, but you then had to deal with him in some way.

Love how you ended this chapter.

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousabout 4 years ago
Great stuff

I agree with the others about Chad. I didn't want this to be one of those stories. I love those, too, but this one is different, and it's hard to find a story that builds like this without seeming drawn-out for no reason. Great work so far.

ontsurtontsurtabout 4 years ago

You've managed to take the sword of Damocles hanging over them and transform it into a life affirming moment. Not by overcoming him with revenge or evasion but by facing it and stepping through it. She managed to turn something horrible into not just a moment of personal growth but into true self acceptance. An acceptance expressed beautifully in that final dinner scene.

In your introduction you express a newness to writing and gratitude for the feedback provided. When writing this I was looking at the books on my shelves and realized something. Only a handful of those manage character development through action rather than dialogue. I truly hope you will continue writing because I am certainly looking forward to seeing how such skill combined with such a learning mindset will continue to grow.

And of course, in the mean while, I am delighted to have chapter 5 to unexpectedly look forward to

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomabout 4 years ago
Such a Sweet Story

You are a wonderful writer, and while your story wasn't as prurient as some stories I like, it was very real, relational, and romantic. The BDSM and Power Exchange and Ashley's and Kara's process of working through those dynamics felt very real. I thought the unfinished mourning of the relationship with Peter and Kara's remembrances of growing as a sub was a good touch. Very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
this story is awesome

The dynamic between MK and Ash is exactly the type of D/S I crave. This story has been really good in the previous parts/installments, but it aacended to my all time favorite after this part. It wasn't exactly super erotic, but I loved watching their feelings blossom and be expressed. It touched my heart, and I ended up crying when MK said she loved Ash. Thanks for the wonderful story, looking forward to part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chad

I tend to agree. You could tell what kind of person Chad was from his treatment of Ashley. The level of attention he got in this chapter honestly made me stop reading. I came back later and basically skimmed past it until he was in prison.

This is a great start to your literary journey! You're a talented writer and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The whole story

MORE MORE, I loved it all and need/want more of this erotic story.

dogged1dogged1almost 4 years ago

Even without the restaurant scene, this would be a 5. I love your two protagonists. I wish I could meet them, maybe treat them at Gianna's Fireside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bildung

I am really learning so much from this story. I am a young male and I had a lot of (bad) experience with my sexuality. Power play or BDSM in a broad sense always played a big role in my adventures, but up to now none of them felt truly satisfying to me. I sometimes feel like I am too different to live a happy life in this modern society because of my deep craving for an intense relationship like these two characters have. But seeing how healthy and "normal" your fantasy feels to me, makes me quite hopeful. Realising that such a coexistence would potentially be a vialble way of life, it makes me want to learn so much more about myself and others instead of feeling ashamed and lolnly.

Thank you so much for transforming and sharing your experiences.

Much love from Germany.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Still Rolling Along

Loved the restaurant scene. Chad was a bit of a disappointment. The whole story is still excellent and definitely worth reading.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Wonderfully done. Good to see that Ashley was strong enough - and had enough confidence in her Mistress - to stand up to Chad. Great scene, again. What inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The two of them are so beautiful together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

great bathroom scene, great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGobLean@GobLean
Just getting my feet wet. I hope my writing pleases people and leads to many "happy moments".

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES