Her Governess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to hear your list," Ashley said, then opened her mouth for some potato and a steamed carrot.

"Okay. My first need is to see you constantly growing and getting stronger. You have so many gifts and talents inside you, and I want to see you develop them all. That, more than anything else, would bring me a lot of joy."

Ashley took her Mistress' hand in her own and squeezed it affectionately. The other woman always made her feel so warm inside. "Thank you, Mistress. I promise to give you my best effort, no matter what it is."

"I expect so. I'll be ready with the breast paddle if I feel you're not giving your all."

Her owner said it as a tease, but the thought of Mistress Kara punishing her breasts again sent a thrill of excitement through her. Her heart beat faster.

"My second need is to refine and expand my dominance of you. I'm still a little rough in some areas, and still getting to know how you think and what makes you tick. I'm going to work hard to master you, and to bring out your strongest, deepest submission."

Ashley nodded, imagining how wonderful it would be to feel an even deeper submission than she already did. She waited while Mistress Kara fed both of them another bite.

"And finally," her Mistress said, a wicked smile spreading on her face, "I've decided I need to more fully avail myself of my eager slave girl. So I plan to really put you to work from now on, when we're at home."

Ashley realized she was breathing through her mouth. Her hips wriggled on the chair, her wet pussy seeking contact. That wicked smile did incredible things to her arousal.

"What...what do you mean?"

"You will keep my home immaculate at all times," her owner started, in full Domme voice. "And the same goes for my car. You'll do all the laundry, and will hand-wash my delicates. You'll expand your repertoire of massage techniques - I love your foot massage and your relaxation massage, but there's more you could be doing. I'd enjoy an aromatherapy massage, or hot stone. Erotic massage, facial massage...you're going to learn them all, and perform them on demand. Is that clear?"

"Oh...wow. Thank you, Mistress." Ashley said. She loved the commanding tone from her Mistress and the idea of learning new ways to bring pleasure to her owner.

"And it won't stop with massages. You'll be giving manicures and pedicures. Washing my hair. Shaving my legs. Scrubbing my back in the shower. You'll be serving my body in every way I can think of. What you don't know, you'll learn."

"I'd love that. I'd love it so much."

"I'll be your Mistress everyplace else, but when we're at home I'll be your queen, and I'll expect to be treated like royalty."

Ashley desperately wanted to touch herself. The throbbing in her sex was becoming an urgent need.

"I accept, Mistress. Thank you. Can we start right away? Like, tonight? We don't have to wait for the collaring ceremony, right?"

Mistress Kara chuckled, then filled Ashley's mouth with potato and steak.

"There's no reason to wait, is there?"

Ashley shook her head emphatically.

Her owner's expression turned thoughtful. "I gave some thought to my own 'limits', too. At first it was a little odd - the idea of a dominant having limits like a submissive does. But I realized I do have some."

"Like what?"

"Well, like micro-managing you. I can't actively give you direction every waking hour. Sometimes I'm going to want a few hours to myself - to do some reading, or run on the treadmill, or even just stare out the window and dream. So you're going to have to accept that, and be content to give me some solitude every now and then."

"I guess I get kind of needy sometimes," Ashley said, feeling sheepish.

"Maybe just a little," her owner agreed, softening the words with a gentle smile. "I'm hoping you'll find hobbies of your own in case you ever need a little 'me' time yourself."

"I'll work on that. Thank you, Mistress. Any other limits?"

Mistress Kara was quiet for a moment, and her expression became serious.

"You're making some big sacrifices by choosing to serve me long-term. Being my slave means no boyfriends, no fiance. No husband. No children. I have allergies, so you can't even have a dog."

"I don't need any of that stuff," Ashley said, uncertain of the direction her owner was going and eager to reassure her.

Her Mistress took another sip of wine. "That's true right now, and it might be true forever," she agreed. "Or, it might change. As time goes on, you may start to feel that you're giving up more than you're getting in return. And if that time ever comes, I don't want to keep you. I don't want you to stay out of loyalty if leaving would make you happier. I want to be a source of strength for you, not an obstacle or an obligation."

Ashley hesitated before responding. "I get what you're saying, Mistress. But right now, none of that stuff is on my mind. All I can think of is you. All I want is you. I love you so much that I can't even dream of wanting anything else."

Mistress Kara smiled, then offered up the last of the steak. Ashley eagerly accepted it.

"Okay, then. I'll write up a draft of the Mistress-slave agreement, and we can discuss it and make whatever changes are needed. Then you'll sign it at the collaring ceremony.

"I can't wait," Ashley said around a mouthful of food.

"Now," the other woman said, her voice becoming low and inviting. "What are we going to do about that hungry pussy of yours?"

Ashley flushed again in the dim light; her heavy breathing and squirming hadn't gone unnoticed. Her owner was really good at reading her body and her moods!

"Whatever you command, Mistress."

That wicked, heart-quickening smile returned to her Mistress' face.

"I did have an idea..."

*

There were flowers in the restaurant washroom - fresh flowers!

The floor was a lovely, black-and-white tile. The black counter tops were dotted with a row of white, oval, porcelain sinks facing a wide, well-lit mirror. No hot-air hand dryers here - instead there was a neat stack of folded, linen hand towels next to each sink, with a graceful, black laundry hamper next to the exit. Even the bathroom stalls were spacious, with high walls and doors that went almost to the floor. There was soothing, classical music pumped in through speakers set into the ceiling. Everything was shiny and spotless and the faint scent of lemon suggested it had been recently disinfected, too.

The restaurant bathroom was classier and more luxurious than just about any room she'd ever been in.

Ashley paused inside the doorway, listening for movement in the stalls, but after a moment she was satisfied that she was alone. As instructed, she washed and dried her hands, then entered the end stall and locked herself in. The high walls made her feel safe - there was no way anyone could peek under the door or over the top of the stall without a lot of effort.

Almost immediately felt a brief vibration from her phone.

'Remove dress and thong. Then sit.'

Her heart was already beating fast and the terse message from her owner caused wave of heat to roll through her. She unzipped her dress enough to loosen it, then pulled it up and over her head and hung it from a hook on the back of the stall door. Goosebumps rose on her exposed skin. She slid her thong down and stepped out of it, then hung it along with her dress.

It felt daring and sexy to be standing in just her heels and collar, and she closed her eyes and took a breath, savouring the sensation. She sat down on the commode, then texted back.

'I'm seated in heels and collar, Mistress.'

She heard the door to the bathroom open and wondered if it might be Mistress Kara, but whoever it was locked herself into the far stall and Ashley heard the rustle of clothing, then a faint hiss.

Somehow, the knowledge that she wasn't alone added to the thrill of being naked and horny and waiting on her owner's directions. Her phone hummed.

'Knees wide. Edge yourself. Text when you need to pause.'

She spread her knees as wide as she could, until she felt the stretching in her groin muscles. Even then, the stall was wide enough that her knees weren't touching either wall. She lowered her fingers and stroked them up between her smooth pussy lips; she was already soaked. When her slippery fingertips brushed over her swollen clit, she couldn't help a sharp gasp. She began rubbing in slow, tight circles, losing herself in the incredible pleasure that rippled through her desperate sex. Despite the cool air and her bare skin, she felt hot.

The toilet in the far stall flushed and she heard the sound of high heels on the tile in front of the sink. The tap was turned on, hands were washed. Then there was a brief silence, filled by classical music.

Ash's fingers never stopped. Her mouth was wide open in an effort to mute the sound of her laboured breathing. She felt the familiar tensing between her legs that signaled the approach of her orgasm, and she fought it, wanting to give her Mistress her very best edge.

The heels clacked on the tile, the bathroom door opened, and then Ashley was alone with her lust once again.

Another minute passed and her approaching climax was quickly wearing down her will to resist. She continued to masturbate with her right hand and tried to text her owner with her left. She was shaking, which made it harder. The scent of her wet pussy was noticeable in the stall.

'Plz can I pause MK?'

She continued to torment her overheated sex until she saw the response pop up on the screen.

'Work both nipples HARD. Count to 60 out loud. Then edge again.'

Ashley let out a barely audible groan, rested the phone on her thigh, then pinched each nipple firmly between her finger and thumb and began to twist and pull. She was gentle for a moment, but that didn't satisfy her so she squeezed harder and worked the stiff, sensitive nubs roughly.

The door opened and Ashley heard the voices of two women as they entered and walked to the sinks just outside her stall door. She heard the zip of a purse being opened. One of the women was saying something about her son in university...

Then Ashley realized she'd forgotten to count! She pinched harder and began to whisper as faintly as she could manage. One...two...three... The painful pleasure of her tormented nipples seemed to blend with the throbbing between her legs, driving her whole body further into heat.

The women continued to talk just a few feet away but Ashley couldn't pay attention to their words - it took a lot of concentration to keep her count without a needful moan slipping out, too. How long before those women could smell her desperate arousal even outside the stall?

When she whispered 'sixty' she let go of her nipples, but they continued to ache with the memory of the hard use they'd endured. A lusty sigh escaped as her fingers danced expertly over her stiff clitoris again. Her pelvis rocked back and forward and her inner muscles clenched and released as her fingers again drove her to the very edge of ecstasy. Worried her control would slip entirely, she fumbled with her phone again.

'Plz pause MK?'

She was teetering on the brink when the reply came in.

'Work index finger in and out of ass. 2 knuckles deep. Count 2 min out loud. Then edge again with different finger.'

This was new - she hadn't done anal play with Mistress Kara! As the two women continued to chat outside her stall, Ashley lubed her index finger in her soaking pussy, then reached behind her and slowly eased it past the tight ring of muscle and into her ass. Two knuckles wasn't deep, but even the shallow penetration sent a shiver of pleasure through her core. She slid her finger almost all the way out, then back in again.

There was wonderful sensation coming at her from all directions. Her nipples and clitoris throbbed and the anal stimulation added to the mix until she was awash in pleasure. She barely noticed when the women left the washroom, and only when the door closed did she realize she'd forgotten to count again. One...two...three...

The quivering tension in her nethers began to build quickly and with a shock she realized she'd lose control and come hard before her two minutes of anal fingering were up! She'd always hated anal with Chad and his friends, but at her Mistress' command she was suddenly on the verge of a hard orgasm as she probed her tight hole. She tried to get her left hand to work the keypad on her phone as she teased her tight hole relentlessly.

'Plz pause. Anal 2 good.'

Ashley was too horny to be embarrassed by the lewd admission. She was only up to a count of forty and her control was slipping badly.

'Slave needs practice, it seems. Work nipples for 2 min. Then edge again.'

With an audible sigh of relief and frustration, Ashley eased her finger out of her rear hole, then pinched down on both nipples. A jolt of pain-pleasure arced through her body, and the moan it produced couldn't be stifled. It only took her a few seconds to remember to count this time.

Two minutes later she was panting loudly and back to rubbing her slippery clitoris. Every moment was a battle against an orgasm that had been denied her for a full week. She was losing ground quickly.

'Is the bathroom empty?' asked a text from her owner.

'Yes'

Ashley heard the bathroom door open again, and the click of heels on the tile. There was the sound of hands being washed, then the woman walked to the outside of her stall.

"Unlock the door," Mistress Kara said.

Ashley leaned forward and slid the bolt to the side, then continued to edge while standing, determined to show her best effort.

Mistress Kara stepped into the stall, then locked it behind her and flashed an evil grin at her naked slave girl.

"Sit, legs wide. No more slacking off...work that cute little pussy hard."

"Yes, Mistress." Ashley whispered. She doubled her effort. She was grunting with every breath, fighting to hold her climax at bay.

Her owner slowly raised her red dress to her upper thighs, then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong panties and drew them down to her calves. She carefully stepped out of one leg hole, then the other, leaving her panties dangling from her left hand.

With her right hand, Mistress Kara cradled Ashley's chin and tilted her head up so she was gazing into her Mistress' eyes. Her owner's thumb pressed against Ashley's lips, and Ashley opened her mouth. The thumb slid into her, and she closed her lips around it and caressed it with her tongue. All the while she rubbed her clit, gasped for breath through her nose and begged with her eyes.

After a moment, the thumb withdrew. Mistress Kara held her red thong up in front of Ashley's face, never breaking eye contact.

"Open," her owner said.

Ashley's eyes went wide and an almost-irresistible surge of lust shot through her. She opened her mouth.

Mistress Kara bunched the panties in her hand, then slowly fed them into Ashley's waiting mouth. They felt warm against her lips, and silky against her tongue. When they were completely inside, they were barely a mouthful.

"Close."

Ashley closed her mouth, her lips sealing the thong inside. She worked her tongue over the fabric, hungrily seeking the familiar taste of her Mistress' wetness. Her fingers continued to rub her clit; her orgasm was close, but waiting. Waiting on the command of her owner. Her Mistress.

"Hands behind your head."

Ashley gave a high-pitched whimper in her throat but obeyed immediately despite her protest. Even without touching, her body pulsed and ached for release.

Mistress Kara braced one arm against the back of the stall, then bent and pressed a kiss against Ashley's lips. Even with her mouth full, the younger woman responded, making her lips soft and yielding for her owner's pleasure, and her own.

The kiss didn't end, and suddenly Mistress Kara's fingers grazed Ashley's clit between her wide-spread legs. Her Mistress rubbed her in tight, practiced strokes, and this time her orgasm wouldn't be denied.

"Come for me, my beautiful slave." The words were whispered into Ashley's ear.

Then it hit hard, and everything clenched and spasmed. Orgasmic tremors rolled through her sex, her belly and then out to every part of her. She opened her mouth, sucking in air around her owner's soggy panties, gasping and groaning her gratitude as her Mistress kissed and nibbled her earlobe.

Mistress Kara stepped back. She put Ashley's black thong in her purse, patted Ashley's head as though she were a treasured pet, then left the stall and washed her hands.

"Put yourself together. I'll pay the bill and meet you by the front door."

And five minutes later, when a weak-kneed, disheveled Ashley met her owner near the entrance to the restaurant, thighs sticky with pussy juices that wouldn't stop leaking, her mouth was still filled with the sexy, red thong.

*