Her Green Gown Ch. 01

Story Info
A vulnerable young boy wakes with severe retrograde amnesia.
3.4k words
3.57
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I -- Raking the Leaves

They were frigid, withered, but remained ever so amber. Accompanied by their fallen siblings were knives upright, piercing the numbing air. Together they ornamented the fjord in emeralds and ambers, colours faded by frost.

Crack.

Blue -- blue washed in with clouds and fragmented was all he saw, that is, for only a moment.

One...

Moments faded into the great next, and his vision was realised; with it followed sound.

Two...

Though, without the whisper of wind it would be as though it never came till late.

Three...

The boy had been leaning over a shrub which strained to hold his body upon coming to. Drawing his left arm behind him, his forearm met earth, and pushing his chest forward, his head rose.

Seven...

This was only for his eyes to lock with hers, and only now was he acutely aware of the sensations of this environment he had been previously unacquainted with.

Eight.

The girl hadn't moved, as though she was frozen over like the trees huddled around them. But, betraying the stillness of her body, her eyes were exhaustively surveying him. Her gaze was no less sharp than the abundance of glacial grass engulfing the downslope that shot down to the floor of the valley. She saw him, and he saw her, and she loved the fact.

"It's autumn," she spoke, grasping firmly a pocket of the tree she had been standing against.

Her entranced expression didn't coordinate with her emotionless tone. Stepping back, she felt as though she should have started with something else. Moments flew by and the boy hadn't responded, instead taking to scanning his surroundings, finding that he did not recognise the landscape. To his right was an almost completely vertical drop into the lake of the fjord, the salty water glaring back at him, though he continued to feel blank -- nothing bar the instinct telling him something was wrong, though he himself wasn't worried.

Fingers wrapped around his jaw and gently guided his face to her chest, the weight of her body now pressing down on his hips. The boy looked up to greet her stare. Her warmth and her gaze wrapped around him even if her arms hadn't yet.

What a smile she had.

If they hadn't been in such close proximity to one another, he may not have noticed when her smile began to fall, for just as suddenly as she had straddled him, she recoiled, picking herself up to turn away and sprint away from him.

Lagging behind but approaching all the same, his reason caught him, and the boy called out, "wait!"

She twitched at his call.

"I'm injured!" he continued, "I think I need help!"

Had he been? He wasn't made aware of any fatal wound he wore, yet he was compelled to say otherwise. Unknowing as to why he claimed as such, he paused.

She spared a glance back towards him, her expression wearing indecision.

As the boy stood from his bed of brush, he felt its grip rebel, tearing what it could from him. Painting him aware of his situation, he then realised he wasn't dressed with anything but his confusion. Though, he didn't care for that -- his sight was set on the girl, who was then headed to the valley's floor from him.

Running, he failed to understand why he so desperately wanted to reach her; he didn't know what he wanted to do if he caught her. The girl slowed her pace almost down to a halt, allowing him to catch up to her. Upon reaching her, he lunged forward, grasping the collar of her sweater and bringing her down with him onto the ground.

The girl gasped violently as she struck the ground on her back as he subsequently pinned her beneath him. Panting, they kept still as they waited for their breath to find them. They found themselves wrapped around each other, fastening their grips as they waited for the other to commit to an action first. She inspected his body further to reveal several only partially healed gashes on his shoulders, to which she softly brushed over with her hand.

"Right," she murmured, "okay..."

She continued, "I'll help you."

Sitting up, she met none of the resistance the boy had offered her just seconds prior. Instead, he relieved her of his grip and leaned backwards over the grass. The boy once again observed his surroundings, having changed. They had been laid atop the valley's pasture, an area overlooking the valley floor which steered into a fjord. Where they had come from was the edge of the pasture, overlooking the fjord's lake. Having been given enough time, the girl collected herself and stood up.

"You can stay with us," the girl said. Pausing for a moment, she added, "if you want."

The boy felt relieved, however felt he wanted to say more, as though to introduce himself but found he couldn't -- he couldn't recall anything of himself at all.

"Thanks," he offered instead.

As the girl began to turn around, he raised his voice to utter, "Name."

Realising what had come out was broken, he expanded on his request hastily, "Sorry -- what's your name?"

The girl's expression lightened and she smiled again, before stating her name was Emilie.

"But you can call me Emmy," she said.

"What a smile you have, Emmy," he thought to himself.

As she stood there, the boy felt she was waiting for a response but soon realised he couldn't return the favour. The two of them motionless, her animated smile faded. He could only offer another apology.

Giving a weaker smile, she affirmed "Follow."

***

Hours had dissipated as he awoke with a fever. His eyes adjusted to find that he was in a dimly lit room -- the girl wasn't present. He shot his hand to his head and pulled his legs from beneath him to hang over the bedside, noticing that his head and body had been hospitably wrapped in cotton bandages.

Creak.

In the doorway, a familiar body was revealed to him, though different in some way.

"Hey," she greeted him with a troubled voice.

Her worried tone aroused curiosity in the boy, but before he could think of a question that could satisfy it, she placed her knee between his thighs and leaned forward to lay on him. As she did, she forced her lips on his and swathed her arms around his head. He found that her body was soft, and that her irises were violet in pigment. She pressed her face against his harder, before briefly pulling away to take a gasp of air and continuing. Taking her eyes off his, she inspected each of his dressings.

Satisfied, she pulled herself from him, revealing to the boy what was different -- Emilie was dressed in nothing but her undergarments. Revolting against her sudden departure, he grasped her forearm and toppled her onto the bed, now intoxicated with the lust she felt so strongly. He slipped from beneath the cover and pinned her beneath him in a similar manner as before, however placing her on her stomach.

"We can't," Emilie moaned. "Not yet."

In spite of what she said, she didn't make any attempt to break away from him. He pressed his body against her -- his body was hard, firm, against her plump body in contrast. He let his hands roam from her stomach to her chest, as she started breathing sharply. Kissing her neck, his hands slithered beneath the girl's bra, undoing the piece and grasping her breasts tightly in his grip. Several minutes passed by, and an abrupt fit of laughter broke his trance.

"Coated in cuts, bruises, whatever, and you're still as virile as I had hoped," she teased.

Recoiling from her, he apologised endearingly. Though silent, her breathing was still growing sharper and deeper every time round. She started to collapse when he pulled her from the bed onto the floor, placing her against the wooden wall. She was now gripping her chest. Unknowing of what he could offer to help, he waited; and after a period of time, her breathing returned to as it was prior.

"Sorry," she whispered. "Your food's over there."

The boy turned. By the door she had placed a tray of food -- broth and bread.

"If you can finish that, you can join me foraging in a moment," Emilie continued.

Sensing that she was about to leave, he decided that it was the time to ask her the multitude of unentertained questions he had garnered.

"Are you in need of any medical attention?" he questioned avidly.

"I should be the one asking you that," she responded calmly.

Processing her evasion of his concern, he continued, "Where are we?"

The girl responded by stating the location was several dozen kilometres from a town he didn't recognise nor pronounce if he tried.

"Where is that?" he continued, unsatisfied by her answer. Though, the girl appeared puzzled at his extended inquiry.

"It's in the north, as we are," Emilie stated.

"The north of where?" the boy questioned, now panicked.

The boy's question ultimately clicked in her head, and her face changed to an expression of deep concern.

"Norway," she responded.

He could not attach any memory to this country; he didn't know whether being there was as he should have expected or whether something was terribly wrong.

"I'm sorry I can't help you more," Emilie added. "But I'm in a bit of a rush to get everything done before night hits."

With that, she stood up and left the boy with more questions than he started with, leaving quietly and hastily, pressing her arm against herself to conceal her chest. Moments after her exit, the sound of her footsteps in the hallway stopped, and began again but towards the room's door.

Poking in to observe the boy again, she muttered, "it's okay to use the clothes on the end of the bed, and, the boots by the door -- you can use those too."

Smiling weakly, she left him to gather himself.

Half an hour went by, sorely slow, minute by minute. The boy didn't know what to make of his situation -- his memory failed him utterly. Where had he come from? Who was he? Why was he asleep, fatally wounded in a place he could not recognise? He decided to leave these questions in the hands of his future self, and began to dress himself.

As he stumbled through the cabin, his vision washed in and out of focus while his sense of balance fluctuated in its accuracy. The boy felt fleeting sensations across himself, but every time he looked, he found no cause or answer to them -- nobody was grasping him, and no radiator swept its waves of warmth across him. All he was certain of was that something was gravely wrong. Treading to the cabin's end, he found its door ajar. As the afternoon light emblazoned upon his retinas, his senses cleared. Looking at the sky that acted as the valley's ceiling, he discovered that the sun was newer than his time before he had woken up, finding that a full day and night had passed.

Passing through the door frame, he collided with the girl, trying the same but to enter. She looked up, shocked.

"Ah! Sorry, Emilie," he courteously apologised. "My fault."

"Emmy," she responded with a smile, placing her hand on her forehead where his shoulder had knocked her.

"How's your head?" she asked softly with a provocative undertone.

The boy had forgotten he had a fever to begin with, and the fact painted itself on his face.

"Come with me then," Emilie said benevolently, with a tone rich with anticipation. She glided her fingers across and down his forearm, and gestured for him to follow her. Any questions he had before had left him.

Leaving the cabin, the boy observed two more cabins, animal pens, sheds, and rustic farming equipment, though no other person could be located. The lot was tucked within the dip of the valley, accompanied by the livestock that grazed the landscape.

"Do you have any family?" the boy asked.

Emilie responded, "Yes, but I'll have you for myself for the time--"

"Say again," he interrupted, failing to hear the girl through a continuous gust of wind.

"I have family, though, they're away at the moment," said Emilie, altering her initial wording.

The boy directed his attention to Emilie who was walking in front of him. He noticed she was carrying four empty baskets, all but one made from straw. The two she held in each hand were stacked in each other, making it easier to carry. She wore navy blue overalls strapped over a white sweater in which her haunches swayed hypnotically, half-finger gloves, and a pair of Wellington boots.

They had been travelling along a trail towards the lake until the girl took a path that led into a dense brush. There, she stopped and turned.

With a smile the girl asked, "are you feeling one-hundred percent?"

"I'm okay," he responded succinctly, before recycling her remark from earlier. "I should be the one asking you that, though."

Emilie's smile contorted further, as though she heard what she wanted to hear.

"Would you hold these for me?" Emilie requested, gesturing towards her baskets.

He nodded, and she continued up the trail, further into what was now a forest that spilled out of the valley they had been in and into another. Emilie approached a bush, attempting to inspect its fruit before tripping on a thick root that had broken up the footpath. Before he could help the situation, Emilie fell to the ground, her hand sparing the rest of herself from getting soaked from the residue puddle. Explaining that she was fine, she picked herself up and began walking along the trail again, the reason she wanted to inspect the bush having slipped from her mind.

"Emilie, your hand is still dirty," the boy offered. "I can wipe it for you."

On cue, the girl gave a chuckle. She took her hand and dragged it from the rear of her thigh across her rump, her cheek being pushed up and dropping back to place with an energetic bounce and leaving a pronounced muddy handprint on her overalls. She turned to look back at the boy, giving a wide grin all the same.

"It's still Emmy, by the way," she commented in a playful tone, continuing to tread forwards.

The boy hadn't been more aware of Emilie's physique as he was then. Her curves filled out her overalls and then some, leaving no crevice of hers to his imagination. All the while, her chest pushed hard against her sweater to where he could see, although barely, the girl's breasts from behind. As the girl walked she swayed her hips rhythmically, causing her pigtail to sway and every movement to have had a sense of weight behind it. Aroused by her flirting, he began to play along with her act.

"You look ... really good, Emmy," the boy said, hiding no ounce of his arousal.

The girl excitedly turned to look at him to steal a glance again, her eyes illustrating her lust to him clearly. Turning her head to the trail again, she let out a muffled titter and skipped a few paces, her breathing becoming noticeably deeper and fervid to the boy.

"Catch me," Emilie murmured before darting off the trail.

Without hesitation, the boy dropped the baskets and took off after her. In her direction laid her clothes strewn across tree branches and foliage below, taken off hastily and haphazardly. It wasn't long before he caught up to her, where he found the sum of the evidence she left behind.

Grasping her forearm -- and in succession her neck -- he assertively pulled her into him and forced her to the ground, where she began tearing at his clothing. Her exhales were hot and intemperate, wasting not a second.

Undressed, he pushed into her with a thrust, the impact grinding her body against the dirt and weakening their grip on each other. The girl's breasts were supple and consequently sent up with the force before returning to their natural position with an elastic bounce.

"Fuck," Emilie cried.

The girl wrapped her arms and legs around him desperately trying to maintain her clasp on him as he mounted her, though her sweat was making it difficult to hold any grip for a second too long.

With that, the thrust was followed by several dozen more in succession, displacing the earth around them and advertising her piercing moans to the wilderness that engulfed them. With his last thrust, he fell atop her, gasping for air but struggling to do so against her advances. Squeezing with her everything, the girl kept him immobilised.

"All mine," she whispered in his ear, giggling subsequently.

"All mine, all mine, all mine, all mine, all mine, all mine," she sang through discontinuous and sporadic gasps for air.

The boy peeled himself off her mouth and -- with his hands on her waist -- flipped her onto her stomach. As he pulled away, she raised her pelvis from the ground and used her hands to spread everything to him.

He took a moment to savour the view of her stripped body and told her, "you must always be warm with something like this."

"You don't like it?" she asked, upset at his seemingly ill-meant comment. "I'll shave it all off if you-"

Before she could finish, the boy began sucking on her rim, startling her enough to yelp as he lifted her hips from the ground up to him. It was softened by the bodily fluids its neighbour produced, yet pulsated and tightened in response to the unfamiliar sensation, sending pulses over every curve her body possessed. Her scent intoxicated him, and every environmental sensation he had noticed prior no longer processed -- she and the moment were all that filled his mind.

Soaked with her fluid, the boy craved for more, and this desire he shared. With quivering fingers, she reached from beneath her subdued body to wrap them around his private, feeling its heat and throb with a definition like no other.

Similar to her, it was bathed in fluids resulting from their intense erotisicm and brazen sexual desire for one another. Though different to her, it hardened while her body melted to desperately accommodate its structure.

"I want ... " she uttered pleadingly in broken English over her quaking voice. "I want this in."

He froze momentarily; this was not out of any uncertainty he held for what she wanted of him, but rather to once more savour the sight of her pulsating ringpiece before penetrating it with every inch he had. Pulling the girl's rump towards him, he dug his nails firmly in them before ramming the girl with a violent thrust.

Thrusting, grinding, and scraping, each pound made her body convulse as she desperately tried to gather herself to bear each impact. Blood stained the earth as her insides reformed once again to accommodate its new partner. It hurt, but that didn't matter to them -- not when their euphoria overrode every sense not aiding in their copulation and when each thrust brought with it insurmountable ecstasy.

Sensing his climax and still within her, the boy wrapped his arms around Emilie's stomach and flipped themselves on his back in one swift motion. Emelie atop him, her legs flailed in the air as he drove in and out of the girl's body from beneath with unforgiving intervals, her feet curling to the immense sexual sensation it brought. With an intense uproar of sensation rising exponentially within them, he clawed what he could grip on the girl and pushed himself as deeply as he could, discharging into her. Waves of pleasure reverberated over the two of them as Emilie cried screams of ecstasy as fluid jetted from her rear and front orifices, both of which were then crudely accustomed to his size.

Drained, they laid there on the forest floor and watched clouds pass as their mind and bodies recuperated. Without notice, he readied Emelie's sapped body and subsequently penetrated her with a brisk thrust, violently upsetting the earth that had settled amidst them. She cried in ecstasy again, her energy anew.

12