Her Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose I will," I say with a smile.

"You three were always so insufferable together," he says with gritted fanged teeth.

"Now if you please, I'd like to return to my party. A party you weren't invited to," I say.

"Oh that's fine, I was just leaving. Hell and I have much to discuss," he says, his sly smirk returning.

"Is that so?" I say, just hearing her name makes my body tense. "Well, tell her she better not plan to touch my new planet. If she lays one finger on my dirt planet. It'll be war," I declare.

"Bold words, for just one angel," he says, smirking.

"Who said he's alone," Dargathor says, transforming into his divine form. Both Suriel and Sariel step forward as well, transforming and ready for a fight.

"Oh please, you're making me laugh. A storm is coming. Prepare yourselves. When it hits, father might decide to finally take action," he says with the foulest smile. Just uttering the word of our father sends a ripple of fear through my essence, but I know he's lying. Father would never sink so low as to involve himself in the conflicts of his children. "Well, must be off, lots to do."

Just like that, he vanished. The tension died down a bit, but it never truly vanished. Most of the humans were very confused. Can't really blame them.

I slide up to Isabel. "Sorry about that. Kel is a disgusting slimeball of a demon and tends to pop up uninvited whenever he can ruin someone else's party."

"He said he was your brother?" she asks.

"Half brother. Mom's the divine and father's... well he's not so divine," I say. She only nods. "Say, how would you like to go somewhere more private? Maybe back to your quarters?"

"Sure, I'd like that," she says. I offer her my arm and she takes it. I lead her out of my new club and she awes as she sees the work Sariel did. I have to say it doesn't look half bad. It looks more divine with the golden embroidered pillars and he added a statue of me front and center. That'll show my brother. A sly grin shadows my face. I got to say, I look really good in stone. I take Isabel in my arms and lift off into the air. We arrive at her dorm and head inside. I change into a more comfortable form and relax on her bed.

"I have to admit that I had a rather good time tonight. Almost forgot what day it was," she says with a smile.

"Yes, I had a decent enough time as well, at least until Kel showed up. He always does that. I swear it," I say.

"You shouldn't let family drag you down," she says as she sits down next to me. The air seems to intensify. Am I nervous? I haven't felt this way in a long time.

"Is that so?" I ask.

She nods and I find myself leaning in towards her. She leans in and before either of us can stop ourselves, we kiss. It doesn't stop there. I pull her on top of me as I lay down on her bed. She struggles to get my clothes off. A snap of my fingers and we're both naked. She gasps as she tries to cover up. I laugh. "Why are you trying to hide your beautiful body?"

"You think I'm beautiful?" she asks.

"Have you not seen yourself in the mirror? You're gorgeous. You far outshine the other mortals on this planet," I say.

"Uhh... Thanks," she says, her cheeks burning crimson red.

I pull her down into my arms as I kiss her. She returns the kiss as her hands run down my body. I cup both of her ass cheeks. I love the way they feel in my hands. So soft and supple. I can feel my divine rod go rigid as it slides up between those cheeks. Her eyes go wide as she reaches back and wraps her hand around it. My golden essence leaks out and coats my rod, making it nice and slick. Then it slowly starts to thin and soften as it finds its way into Isabel's tight butthole. She moans out as she bites her bottom lip while my divine rod fills up her ass. As soon as it gets nice and snug inside of her, it slowly starts to grow, patiently stopping to let her ass adjust. She whimpers out as my cock fills her ass up.

Slowly she starts gyrating her hips back and forth. I pull her back in for a kiss while she starts to twerk her hips up and down on my dick. Fuck, it feels amazing. Even angels can appreciate the utter bliss that results from coitus, but this is far beyond anything I've felt in eons. I actually think I might have feelings for this mortal. I know I just met her but I feel a real connection with her. She seems so level headed. I love her laugh. The way she carries herself. The way she sticks to who she is no matter what the consequences are. I want her as I've never wanted anything else.

I grab ahold of her and flip us so I'm on top. I look down into those eyes of hers and take her legs up on my shoulders. I'm going to really take my time and make this moment last forever. I slowly pump my holy staff inside of her, comforting her and filling her up completely. The sweet sound of her moans fills the air. Her cock is stiff. I wrap my hand around it and gently stroke it. It's not as big as mine, but what can you expect from a mortal? It's cute.

She cries out in complete bliss. I really want to connect our consciousness, but I don't want to freak her out. Something that intimate can only be between people with truly strong connections. She's not ready for that yet. My free hand runs up her body and massages her breasts. I spring out more arms as I explore all of her body. I can tell she's a bit confused by this, but she takes it willingly. Her lips attack mine as she wraps her arms around my shoulders.

She's on the edge and I intend to keep her there as long as possible. My own divine rod is straining to give out its blessing. I pause remembering the effect it has on mortals. "Isabel... My blessing... It will change you in ways you can't comprehend."

She looks up into my eyes with a look of confusion on her face. "My seed... The Divine seed or any cosmic cum will change not only the anatomy of a mortal but it'll also react like a drug and they'll become addicted to it. I don't want to change you at all. I quite like the way you are. You're perfect to me."

A tear slowly sneaks out of her eye. She leans up and kisses me. "I'm already addicted to you. Just cum inside me already."

I laugh and kiss her. Then I release a barrage of thrusts that make her scream out in pleasure. She holds onto me tightly as I bury my cock in her ass and feel it burst inside her. Her eyes go wide as her own little cock erupts, getting her goo all over the both of us. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and I can only imagine the bliss she is feeling as my blessing seeps inside her, mingling with her DNA.

I milk my rod inside her and fill her ass up with all of my blessing. Finally spent, I collapse on top of her, wrapping her in my arms. She lays there, trying desperately to catch her breath. "Oh my god, that was amazing."

"Yeah, you're telling me," I say with a chuckle. I roll off of her and pull her on top of me. Her bed is far too small to lay side by side with each other. She rests her head on my chest, still short on breath.

"Holy shit, I now know what you meant. I feel higher than I've ever been," she says, giggling. A big hearty laugh leaves my lips. I lean down and kiss her. "Sarathel? What you said at Olivia's about Angels not marrying. What does that mean for us? What am I to you?"

"You're my high priest, obviously," I say.

She frowns. "Is that all I am to you?"

"What do you want to be to me?" I ask.

She takes a moment to think about it. "I really like you. I want a real relationship."

I laugh. Her frown turns into a scowl. "Is that really so funny?"

"No, not at all. I just knew this was going to happen if I gave you my blessing. All mortals feel so very attached after I bless them. I just didn't think I'd feel the same way. I like you too, Isabel, but I don't think you quite understand what a relationship with an Angel entails."

"I don't care," she says. "I want to be with you."

"Okay," I say.

"Okay?" she asks.

"Yeah," I say with a smile.

She looks at me wearily before a smile forms and she kisses me. "Just so we're clear, we're dating, right?"

"If that's what you want to call it," I say.

"What would you call it?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"A consort," I say.

"That sounds like a hooker. How many consorts do you have?" she asks.

"As of right now, just you and it is nothing of the sort. A consort is like a girlfriend, I suppose. A lover or a mate," I say. That seems to soften her expression.

"Okay... I suppose that sounds good. You said at Olivia's that Angels don't really do monogamy. Do you intend to sleep with other people?" she asks, once again a single eyebrow raised.

"Can we talk about this later? Aren't you feeling tired?"

She yawns as I say it. "A little. What exactly did your 'blessing' do to me?" she holds up her hands with two fingers and winks them as she says blessing.

"Well you see, if you ingest a cosmic being's essence, it melds with your DNA, making it close to the cosmic being's DNA. It also gives you a very euphoric feeling and you'll soon fall into a very deep sleep. However, it does have some side effects. It can be quite addicting. Mortals become very attached to the being whose essence they've ingested. Which can make them very clingy and act irrationally," I tell her.

"Oh..." she says with another yawn. "I promise I will try not to be too clingy."

Her eyes fight to stay open. "It's okay, just don't get obsessive. Now go to sleep."

I lean down to kiss her before she loses the battle and sleep takes her. I hold her into my arms and rest with her. She reminds me a lot of Kythaela, the only other mortal to capture my love.

*****

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.