My Mistress

Story Info
Kayden brings his Mistress home for a family Christmas dinner.
14.4k words
4.52
37.7k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays. I hope you're enjoying them. I just wanted to give you all a present. Enjoy. Tell me what you think in the comment section below. Like always, all characters involved with sex are over the age of 18.

*****

It's official, I am in way over my head. With my wrists bound to the top of the bed and my ankles cuffed to the other end I really am in a bind.

Crack!

"Thank you, mistress, may I have another!" I groan in pain as the hottest woman I have ever met flogs my behind.

"You certainly may, my little bitch," she says with a devilish smirk as she brings the flog down hard on my ass. "You are such a slut. My little cockslut."

Smack!

Crack!

She makes sure each of my butt cheeks are red with the beating she gives them. She stands there in her black corset and fishnet stockings and thigh-high boots like the demoness that she is.

"Yes, mistress. I'm your pathetic little bitch," I wince.

"Yes, you are. And what do pathetic little bitches deserve?" she asks with her dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail. Her steel-blue eyes pierce into me like a knife. Her big melons hang loose without the restraints of a bra. For such a small petite woman, she's got quite the rack.

"Pathetic little bitches deserve to get their asses fucked by their mistresses!"

"Right you are," she says with such a devilish smile. She slowly takes off her black silk thong to free the hammer between her legs. "Now, since you've been such a good little buttslut, I'll let you get it wet before I fuck your ass raw."

"Thank you, Mistress." She walks up to my face as her dick dangles in front of me and grabs a handful of my hair. I open up my mouth as wide as I can before she stuffs her thick fat cock inside.

I have to grip my restraints as she forces me to gag on her cock. "Come on slut! I taught you better than that!"

I mumble incoherently as she plugs my throat with that fat dick of hers. Spit drools down my chin as I try to swallow her shaft.

She forces it down until my nose hits her clean-shaven pelvis. I struggle to breathe as I choke on her thick dick.

She doesn't relent as she fucks my face, her cum filled balls slapping against my chin. "Fuck that's how you suck a dick. Your sole purpose is to please me, you pathetic slut."

She pulls her cock out of my mouth and I'm left coughing as I desperately try to breathe. She slaps my face with her dick.

Then she walks over to one of her many drawers full of toys and pulls out a ball gag. Before I know it, my mouth is stuffed with it and she tightly binds it around the back of my head. "I don't want you talking and spoiling the moment for me, okay slut?"

She slides down my body until I can feel her dick between my asscheeks. "This is going to hurt you much more than it hurts me," she laughs before she starts to push that big fat cock deep inside me. I scream through the gag as her dick tears me apart. Why do I put myself through this? The pain is almost unbearable. Her dick is too thick!

I feel it pop inside me, but she doesn't give me time to adjust, she continues her conquest. I can't help but groan out as her dick sinks deeper inside me.

Smack!

Her hand leaves a sting on my ass cheek.

She grabs my hair as she slowly starts to fuck me. "You're my bitch. You got that? My little submissive slut. God, nerds are so fun to humiliate."

She starts to pound my ass with that thick dick of hers. The sound of her thighs beating against my ass verberates through the room.

Each thrust deeper than the one before it. I cry out in a mix of agony and pleasure so deep, it takes over my body. This is why I put myself through the torture. It hurts so good.

She fucks me harder. Each thrust of her hips sends me into another world. The pain has all but subsided and only the pleasure comes from her cock.

In this moment, I am hers.

One more thrust and I.. "Urrgghhh!"

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" She pulls out and hustles to get in front of me as she explodes all over my face. "Urgh! Fuck that feels so fucking good."

She quickly pulls my gag off and shoves her dick in my mouth as she drains the last of her balls.

I suck her dry and swallow what I can.

"Well, that was so much fun," she says as she starts to untie me. "You know, the offer is still on the table to become my full-time sex slave. Just saying."

I can't help but laugh. "I'll give it some thought."

"Same time next week?" she asks.

"Well, I was thinking. Would you like to come to a family Christmas dinner this weekend?" I look up into those steel-blue eyes with hope.

"Babe, you know I don't get personal with my subs," she says. She pats my head and scruffles up my hair before continuing to untie my legs.

"I know, it's just, I'm kind of the black sheep of the family. It's bad enough my father thinks I'm gay..."

"Well, you did just get done getting fucked up the ass," she laughs.

"I know. I just want to impress my family. I've never brought a girl home before. I guess that's why my dad thinks I'm gay."

"There's nothing wrong with being gay," she says.

"I know. I just... My parents are kind of... "

After she finishes freeing me I rub my wrists as I try to come up with the right term for it. "Assholes? I guess..."

"I know how that is, I disowned my parents a long time ago," she says. She gives me an empathetic stare. "Look, I'll tell you what, give me the details and I'll consider it."

"Really?" I ask looking up into those blue eyes.

"Yeah, to be honest with you, I haven't celebrated Christmas for a really long time. It'd be a nice change for once."

"You won't regret it! I promise."

"Hey, I didn't agree to anything yet, I just said I'd consider it."

"I'll do anything you want. Anything. Just name it, I promise."

She pinches her lips together as she rubs her cute dainty little chin. "Fine. But you owe me a huge favor and I'm going to punish the shit out of you when we get back. Just wait for the humiliating things I'm going to make you do."

"It'll be so worth it," I laugh.

She gives me such a warm smile. "You know. I've never done this before. I guess I really like you. Now, get out of here before I change my mind."

"Thank you so much! You won't regret this, I swear."

"I hope not."

"I'll show myself out."

"Obviously."

--

The Road Back Home

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this," she says as she drives us both up north to my parent's house. We ride in her new Tesla SUV. She's got to be loaded. Her apartment itself must of cost a fortune. She's got an entire penthouse to herself.

"I'm glad you decided to come," I say.

"Don't get too happy. Just wait until I come up with some kind of humiliating punishment for you," she smirks.

"As I promised, I'll do whatever you ask."

"Oh, I know..." she turns and gives me such a devious smile before returning her eyes to the road. "So, give me the details about your family. What am I getting myself into?"

"Oh, where should I begin?" I touch my chin to think about how messed up my family is. "Well, for starters my dad is the most self-absorbed person you'll ever meet. You'll hear 8,000 different versions of his childhood all starting with back in my day. He's also the leading expert on everything and he's always right."

"So he's got a big ego, I take it."

"That's the understatement of the year," I laugh. "My mother, on the other hand, loves to stick her nose in other people's business. She's also a cynic. You have no idea how many maids they have gone through because my mom either thinks their stealing or fucking my dad. She also loves to criticize. When she sees a flaw, she'll pick at it and pick at it until you're ready to blow your brains out."

"Wow, sounds like you had a fun childhood," she says.

"There's still my brother and sister to talk about. And let's not forget my extended family. One side is a bunch of crazy hillbillies and the other side is a bunch of stuck up rich snobs. Fortunately, you'll only see the rich snobs. The hillbillies never get invited over to our Christmas dinners. They're too much of a stain upon our family's reputation."

"Sounds like you've got a lot of pent up emotions towards your family," she says.

"When you meet them, you'll see," I add.

"Okay, so tell me about your siblings," she says.

"Well, where to begin, my brother is the golden boy. He literally can't do anything wrong. Don't get me wrong, he's my brother and I love the guy, but in the eyes of my parents, he's the equivalent to a saint. He's also happily married with three kids. My nephew is 10 and my niece is 4. Alicia is a newborn. All of them are great kids. His wife's pretty chill too."

"And your sister?"

"The spawn of Satan."

"Ouch. And why are you dragging me into this shit show again?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Because even though you're such a cruel mistress, deep down you're a nice person? And you want to help me finally impress my parents? Oh and there's the part where I owe you a favor."

She lets out a sigh. "Yeah, I am a nice person, aren't I?"

"By the way, may I ask what the favor is?"

She looks at me and gives me a grin only the devil could match. "What's the worst possible situation you could possibly think of?"

"That you're a demon and you're trying to steal my soul?" The sarcasm drips from my words.

The look she gives me is that of a guilty person in an interrogation room after the detective accuses them of murder. "How did you know?"

"What can I say? I'm just a straight-up Sherlock Holmes." We both laugh.

"You are rather smart, I'll give you that."

"So, I take it you're not going to tell me then?" I ask.

"Of course not, the surprise is the best part," she laughs.

I check my phone to see I got a text from my cousin Angela. "You going to be at the Christmas party?"

I quickly text her back. "Do I have a choice?"

"Lol. no. Cya in a bit," she replies.

After a long drive, we finally pull up to one of my parents' house. The three-story log mansion is the epitome of Northern Michigan's wealth. She parks the car behind the cars that can only belong to my brother and sister.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I say as I get out and grab the door for her.

"Thank you, slave." She gives me a bright smile.

"Can you maybe not call me that here?" I plead.

"I was only kidding. I promise to exclude all BDSM from this trip, but when we get back, I'm going to punish you so severely. Just you wait, slave."

I shiver runs down my spine at just the thought of what devious plans she has for me. I grab our luggage and we walk in together.

My father was the first to greet us. "Oh, you're home. You look... healthy."

His eyes wander over to Kayleigh. "And you are?"

"I'm Kayden's girlfriend, Kayleigh."

"Kayden never mentioned he had a girlfriend," my dad says.

"Well that's because we wanted it to be a surprise," she says.

"Surprise!" I say with a bit of sarcasm.

My father's eyes scan over Kayleigh as if he could give her a background check with his thoughts.

"Kayden has told me so much about you," she says. "I'm happy that we can finally meet."

"I'm sure he's told you all good things," my father says with a smile that isn't all that warm as he tosses me a glance. He's light fading golden hair that's now almost nearly all-white is still comb to perfection.

"Yep," she says, giving me a smirk.

"Ah, reminds me of back in the day when I introduced your mother to your grandparents," he says.

"Did I hear Kayden?" I look around to see my older brother Charles walkout from the Kitchen. "I did!"

He rushes over and grabs me in a bear hug, pulling me off the ground. "How's my little brother doing?"

"Great..." I squeak out as he crushes my lungs.

He sets me down as he sees Kayleigh. "Oh, who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Kayleigh. Kayleigh, meet my brother Charles."

"It's so nice to meet you. Kayden's told me so many stories about you," she says with a smile.

"Really? Did he tell you about the time at the cabin when we were teens? Or the boat trip? Oh and what about the spring vacation down to Florida? God those were some fun times," he says with his golden smile that matches his golden hair.

"You two must be awfully close," she smiles.

"Hey, Emma! Get out here, you'll never believe it. Kayden's got a girlfriend!" Charles yells.

"No fucking way!" I hear her yell.

"Language!' mother shouts.

"Come on, mom! We're all adults here," she says as she comes to see us.

"Some of us, anyway," Charles says to us as he looks back at Emma.

"Oh my god, you didn't say she was hot. How the hell did you score this one? And to think we all thought you were gay," she says, her golden hair tied up in a bun.

"Holy crap, you really are the black sheep," Kayleigh says as she looks at my siblings and then at me.

"He takes after our mother," Charles says.

"Always been a mommas boy," Emma says.

"Shut up," I sigh.

"Good to have you back, little brother," Charles says.

I spot my mother as she makes her way towards us. "There's my baby boy."

She quickly pulls me into a hug. Her dark brown hair cascades over me like a blanket. "And who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Kayleigh."

"It is very nice to meet you," she says. "Kayden's never brought home a girl. You must be very special. Although, he's never mentioned anything about you."

"Well, that's because he wanted it to be a surprise," she says.

"Or he's just embarrassed by us," Charles says.

"That's more likely," Emma agrees as she wraps her arm around my neck and speaks in a baby voice. "Our little brother has always tried to keep us a secret."

"And you wonder why when you do stuff like that," I mutter under my breath.

"Oh, don't be like that!" she says as she messes up my hair. I wiggle myself out of her grasp.

"Uncle Kay kay!" Screams a little girl as she runs out from the kitchen and grabs ahold of my leg.

"Hey, how's my little Junebug?" I ask as I lift her up into my arms.

"Better now that you are here," she says, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her matching golden locks are up in a mess. I see my nephew walk up as he plays on his phone.

"What up, uncle Kay! Catch any new pokemon?" he asks.

"Maybe a new shiny or two," I admit.

"Really? Want to trade?" he asks.

"Maybe... only if you got something good to offer," I say.

"Oh, you'll give me those shinies, cause you're my favorite uncle!" he says with a devious grin.

"I'm your only uncle," I say with a flat tone.

"Doesn't mean you're not the best," he laughs.

"I swear, it's impossible to say no to you," I laugh.

"You're such a nerd," Kayleigh sighs.

"I know, right?" Emma says with a giggle. "Please don't tell me you're a nerd as well."

"Oh hell no," she says. "But I got to say, I do think it's adorable."

"Well, it was a long trip, let me show Kayleigh up to my room so we can put our things away," I sigh.

"Okay, we will be having dinner in a couple of hours," my mother says. "The party will be at 6 PM."

"We'll be here," I say.

"You better be," Emma says.

I grab our luggage and Kayleigh follows me through the living room. "Hey Kayden," Kate says as she feeds the baby in a rocking chair. "Sorry I couldn't come to greet you at the door."

"It's all good, you look like you've got a handful. How is Alicia doing?" I ask.

"She's doing great. Want to see her?"

"Maybe after you get done feeding," I laugh. "By the way, this is my girlfriend, Kayleigh. This is Kate, my sister-in-law."

"It's nice to meet you," Kate says.

"You as well."

"Well, we're going to get all settled in," I say as I start making my way up the stairs with Kayleigh following me.

We walk into my room and Kayleigh immediately starts to look through everything. "Just as I pictured it, filled with nerdy stuff."

"You know, you didn't have to tell them you were my girlfriend," I say.

"And miss out on all the fun? Besides, this is all just a ploy to get you to become my full-time slave," she says as she walks up to me and pushes me onto the bed. She twists my nipples so hard I let out a yelp. Then she leans down and brings her lips to my ear. "You make my dick so hard."

"I. uh..."

She clasps her hand to my mouth.

"Hey, Kayden!" My brother barges into my room without even knocking. I dump Kayleigh off of me as I shoot up off of my bed. "Oh... Sorry. Anyways, Emma's trying to get a game of Euchre going, you two want in?"

"Uh..." I look at Kayleigh who doesn't look happy about being pushed to the side.

"Sure. We'll play," she says.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a minute," I say.

"Alright, sounds good," he says as he leaves.

"You're going to pay for that," she says as she gets off the bed.

"I'm sorry. I..."

"Don't even think about giving me an excuse," she says, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Fine, what's my punishment?"

"I'll think about it later. Let's go play. I take it we'll be on the same team? Win for me and your punishment will be less severe," she says.

"And if we lose?" I ask.

"You know how much I hate losing," she says, turning her head away from me.

"I know, Mistress. I won't let that happen," I say.

She turns back to me with a beaming smile. "Good."

We find Emma and Charles downstairs at the dining room table long enough to seat all of congress. Of course, it's made out of only the finest wood money can buy.

"Ready to get your asses kicked?" Emma asks.

"Bring it on!" Kayleigh says.

"You know how to play right?" Charles asks.

Kayleigh shrugs. "Not really."

"Alrighty then. We'll go over the rules as we play. It'll be me and Emma versus you two. First one-eyed-jack deals," Charles says as we take our seats across from each other. Charles starts to flip us each a card until I get the one-eyed jack.

"Looks like I'm dealing first," I say.

Charles hands me the rest of the cards as I scoop up the flipped ones. I start shuffling.

"So, how did the two of you meet?" Emma asks. Damit, I knew this question would come up.

"Well, it's a funny story," Kayleigh says.

"It usually is with Kayden," Emma laughs.

"Well, it's not super unique or anything, we met a party. Kayden actually crashed it uninvited. The party was being hosted at my place. I swear, I've never seen someone look so out of place. I just had to go rescue him," she says, giving me a big smile. That may not be the entire truth, but it's the gist. I accidentally walked into a swingers party and it was Kayleigh's party. And that's how my submission to the most wild dominatrix began, but I'm certainly not going to tell them that.

"My friend gave me the wrong address. He also told me to just come in when I texted him. So that's what I did. I thought it was his party," I try to explain. Oh, how wrong I was. It was a complete shocker to walk in and see a ton of naked people walking around this huge mansion. Some were talking casually as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Others were fucking in front of everyone as if they had the room to themselves. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen.

"That's Kayden for you. Not exactly the most gifted when it comes to socializing," Emma laughs.

"Oh, remember the Christmas party we had, was it 5 years ago?" Charles asks.

"The one with the fondue fountain?" Emma asks with a grin.

"Yes! That's the one. It was the funniest thing ever. Kayden... I still can't believe you knocked over the fondue fountain on Aunt Evie," Charles says.

"She was pissed," Emma says. "Chocolate got all over her fur scarf or whatever that thing was."

"That's an understatement. She definitely had some words to say to poor little Kayden. He was nearly in tears," Charles says.