Her Gym, Her Rules

Story Info
An anthro mare dominates a cocky bull in her gym...
10.1k words
3.85
9k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

The clatter of weights on the gym floor had quieted for a moment at the tail end of the day, the after-work rush having settled to the usual regulars there to work it out one way or another, whether they were pumping iron or zoning out on the treadmills. With free weight training sections, a strongfur area and some machines, there was something for everyone there, though perhaps not a heaving selection of machines that had garnered complaints in the early days. Variety and variance in training, however, was the spice of life at Amethyst's gym and the mare had had successful month after month since she'd opened the doors of the place. So just who would she be to complain?

A red-chestnut mare with a bright coat, she nipped at the inside of her cheek, tail swishing behind the desk, though it needed a trim now that it was falling near her fetlocks. Other than the white diamond, known as a "star" marking, in the middle of her forehead, she was otherwise fairly nondescript, usually seen in loose jogging bottoms and a vest-top in the gym, paying no one else any mind if they did the same for her. Not many of her gym-goers, however, knew much about her life outside it, which was the way she liked it. In that instance, she was there to provide a service, encourage, motivate and assist -- but dipping into more personal matters that did not relate to health and fitness, physical and mental, was not something that she particularly wanted to put her hoof in.

She cast her eye out over her little domain, a text document open on the main workstation computer at reception, though her attention was only half on it as the night drew in, darkening the span of space outside the windows. They were mostly blacked out anyway with advertising and branding for the gym, denoting exactly what the warehouse-like building was, set on the edge of an industrial estate, allowing those inside privacy. The gym itself was split up into three rooms, though there was little heating in there: something that would become an issue only in the colder months. But she liked to think that it encouraged her patrons to keep moving and not idle. If there was something particular going on that required greater periods of rest between sets, there was always the ability to turn on spot heaters or heat a single room for those that required it. For her, at least, efficiency was everything.

She leaned on the desk and nodded to a black stallion with a white slash down his face as he left, though he looked a little worse for wear and it wasn't her place to push him for conversation. Soon, she'd have someone else on the desk manning it when her usual staff members had been called out or booked time off, though she still liked to have a presence in the gym. It was all about making sure that everyone had everything that they needed, for her anyway, and that all was running smoothly. She'd been in too many commercial gyms and ones that were in it solely for the money (however one thought that they were going to make bank pushing furs into something they weren't ready for...) to play the same mind games herself.

"Er, hey, Amethyst..."

That caught her attention. Pricking her ears, she leaned forward, the last patron of the evening (for the time being, that was) standing before the desk with what she thought that he might have intended to be a cocky grin on his muzzle. A tall, black bull with almost elegantly curved horns, he towered over her, a good two foot taller, but she did not appear dissuaded at all by that, blinking up at him as he stepped in too close for anyone's comfort. Hadn't he heard about social distancing?

"Yes?"

Maybe a tad blunt but there did not feel to be anything much more to say than that, waiting on whatever it was that he wanted to spill. She dug around in her memory for his name: Richard, wasn't it?

"Richard..." She tried it, ears flicking to test his response, if it was the right one. "You're here late, aren't you? What's up?"

The bull pulled back shortly but she swore she caught the edge of his nostrils flaring, as quick as it was. In a flash of a moment, everything was normal again, though, still, something wasn't right as he hitched his bag up over his shoulder more securely. It hadn't looked like it was falling off, to her eye, though, the weight training benches resting in the background before a long double rack of dumbbells.

"Ah, Rich is better," he said, regaining some of his usual smirk, the very appearance of it making his smoothly elegant muzzle more recognisable for it. "Just Rich... But I have a problem."

Amethyst resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Was he going to get to the point? Although she couldn't quite put her finger on it (yet), there was something about him that got her back up, holding her words back and her tongue to see what was going to come out of his mouth next.

"Alright... What is it then?"

"Well, you see..." He couldn't keep the smile off his face, that cocky look that she was sure had won over so many ladies before. "I'm coming up a bit short this month and I can't pay my membership."

Ah, there it was. Amethyst's smile grew a little tighter, though she already knew where it was going.

"I'm sorry to hear that. We can pause your membership now, if you like, and then you can come back when things are going better for you?"

Rich, however, was already shaking his head as she talked, not even allowing her to finish a sentence before trying to get his own words in. It was the mare's turn to stiffen, marginally. She hated that.

"No, no, no..." He said, holding up a finger as if to patronise a much younger fur than her. "That's not it, that's not it at all. I'm short on money, but I don't want to stop coming, no, that would be silly. I was thinking that...well...we could work out a deal. I could do something for you and then you..."

He trailed off, an eyebrow raised, though it was the bulge rising between his thighs to his crotch that told the tale for him, what he was not willing to actually put into words. Plausible deniability and all that, she was sure, though someone coming onto a femfur, even in the air of trading something like her gym membership for certain "services" was hardly something that could ever be mistaken for anything else, whatever males said of it. Amethyst's eyebrows shot up but, much to his chagrin, her panties did not drop as he had expected them to, the mare straightening her back and pushing her shoulder blades down into their pockets.

"Richard..." She said slowly, working his name over slowly in her mouth, though it still left a foul taste behind. "I'm afraid that's hardly how things work here. Not at all."

Oh, if only he knew how things worked. But the bull was too proud and too cocky, perhaps even a few years younger than her, with a swagger to his stride and hips that told her that he was yet to fall from a manufactured sense of grace. That was alright though: she would happily bring him back down to earth with a bump.

"Aw, come on now, lady," he wheedled, plastering on what may have been a "winning" smile in other circumstances. "You want patrons here, I want to keep coming, I'm sure you need a little something too... You won't be disappointed, I promise you. I can't pay with money but I can pay with, well...this."

He did not grab his crotch but waved his paw before it, chuckling as if it was the biggest joke in the world that she was not leaping into his arms right there and then. Amethyst's eyes flicked to his bag, a designer brand, though not one that she particularly cared about.

That he didn't have the money, she wasn't buying. That he had something else she may be interested in, if not his cock, well...she'd have to see about that.

He still tried like a virgin at a house party, fussing and flaunting, even flexing for her. It would have been comical for her if there had not been a tiny, lingering air of threat there. Any femfur alone with a male would have been foolish to not acknowledge it but that was one of many reasons that she'd taken on self-defence training along with working to ensure that someone would have to really try to hurt her. Her lips quirked in the hint of a smile. Maybe Richard had not seen that she had recently opened up for self-defence classes, for everyone, not just ladies, on a Tuesday evening? After she was through with him, maybe he'd want them for himself...

"I can make it worth your while," he pushed, grabbing her paw, the final straw. "Come on, Am... Am, Am, Am... This is what you want, isn't it? I've seen you looking at me, watching me... This is good for you too, it gives us both what we need."

She twitched. Am. That hadn't been her nickname for a long time. And she still loathed it. But there were better spoils to be had than simply showing some calf his place in the usual sort of way.

The mare's smirk caught him off guard.

"Oh, you can, can you?"

She leaned over the desk, elbows bearing down into it, fingers tracing down from the neckline of his T-shirt. It was fresh, at least, after his workout, though she wouldn't have liked to bear through the reek of the one in his bag. For all the wrong reasons, she squeezed her thighs together, heart racing. The bull, however, wouldn't know what hit him.

"Yes," she breathed, though only someone who knew her would have heard the edge of hardness lacing her tone, cutting through. "And I think there's a little, hm... Shall we call it stress relief? Yes, there's just a little stress relief here that you can give me."

The bull's smirk widened and the mare pushed him back, sending him stumbling on his cloven hooves with his ropey tail thwapping about the backs of his legs. She was on a mission, however, heart pounding, the gym keys in her paw. In a moment, the door was closed and locked and there would be no one else to disturb them for the night, though the cameras were still, of course, rolling. She smirked, hiding her bubbling mirth from him. She might have wanted to look at them later, just to see how much he squealed when she got what she wanted from him.

"Oh..."

The bull grunted and dropped his back, his smirk wavering. Maybe he had not fully expected to get what he was asking for but he would have to face up to, but he would have to come to terms with it pretty sharpish, a grunt on his lips as he flicked his tail. The bull shifted his weight back and forth, from hoof to hoof, with every breath, though there was no audible feedback due to the thick, commercial-grade matting under his hooves. If it could withstand a barbell being dropped on it with full rubber-coated plates, it could deal with one suddenly antsy and anxious bull.

"Yes..." Amethyst's smile widened, head tilted ever so slightly, walking around him, surveying him. "I don't know why I did not see it earlier, why I didn't think that you would be, oh...suitable. But maybe that is something that's my mistake and, darling, I don't tend to make the same mistake twice. It's a bad habit to get into, you see."

She grinned fiercely, ears pinned, and he tried to match her, puffing out his chest, drawing off his T-shirt over his head. Exposing his bulging muscles at the very least made him look bigger and burlier still, the contrast between them striking. Amethyst had muscle to match but ladies, of course, did not build as much physically as males and her body liked to hold onto the efficiency of it all above all else. But that only meant that she was stronger than she looked, her muscles well-defined and noticeably large on her slight frame but hardly the size of her head, like Richard's was.

Muscles like that weren't going to do him any good, however, while they did her the world of it.

The bull reached for her but, too easily, she slapped his paws away, a scowl on her lips. No, he'd have to fall in line if he was going to grab for her like that, very much so. Richard's lips parted to say something else but she cut across him, taking charge and taking the lead as things had always been meant to go right from the beginning.

"No. I don't have any need for you to talk. Get down on your knees."

Richard baulked.

"W-what did you say?"

Amethyst's eyes were as hard, frozen in her face, though darker than any ice that he had seen, lips pressed together as a muscle jumped in her jaw.

"Did I stutter? Oh, wait, no, that was you. I said, get on your knees. I won't repeat myself a third time, calf, so I suggest you buck up and get on with it."

The bull shuddered and shook his head, stepping back, holding up his paws -- yet it was in that moment that he lost his power. He could have blustered and pushed her away or shown her that he was not one to be so easily dominated, yet the flashing uncertainty crossing his muzzle denoted youthful innocence, not having the experience to tell when someone was above him. Of course, the mare should never have been beneath him, that was a silly thought, indeed, to have, but he was too blind to see it, swamped by his own cockiness, however quickly that faded.

He didn't obey, however, and the mare moved in a flash, behind his arm behind him, knocking his hooves out from under him, the sharp, pinching pain of having his already sore arm twisted at such an angle too much for him to bear. The bull squealed and dropped like a stone, neatly to his knees, though that was purely a happy accident, for it was hardly as if he wanted to be there. At least, that was what he told himself as heaved and huffed through his moist muzzle, nostrils fluttering as if they could not get enough breath into his lungs.

Releasing him, Amethyst smirked and stepped back, eyes already casting about for all that she would need.

"That's better. Don't disobey again. Or don't you want to pay off your debts, calf?"

He did... Oh, wait -- did he need to? Richard shook his head, fogging over, not understanding what was going on despite everything supposedly going to plan. Yet the plan that was playing out at the very moment in time was no longer his at all to command, the mare that his eyes had lingered on for so long collecting a bunch of resistance bands.

"Strip. Lie on the bench."

The short commands were easy to follow but he could not have said quite why he was doing it. Maybe it was part of a game? He was still the stud, yes, still the one in charge, he tried to tell himself, putting a little bit more of a swagger into his stride and step, horns tilting as his cocky smirk returned. That time, however, it was lacking a little bit of conviction in itself, which suited Amethyst just fine. Calves like him could learn, some quicker than others.

"I thought you'd come around," he drawled, though his words no longer made all that much sense when strung together. "You want me, admit it. You don't have to play games with me, Am, it's really not --"

"Don't call me that."

He blinked, the tiniest hint of a frown tugging at his lips.

"What?"

Her eyes flashed.

"Am. That was never my name."

Huffing, he rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? That's what you're going to pick up on here? Well, if you're going to be pedantic about it, I suppose -- mmph!"

He gagged as she shoved something musky and damp with something he didn't want to think about into his mouth, tying it shut around his muzzle.

"Lesson one: don't disrespect me. Lesson two: shut up."

The gag in his muzzle, jaw aching, helped with that second lesson, but that didn't stop his paws from going to it, trying to get it off even when it had only just been put in place. Amethyst clapped her paws, startling him, allowing her enough time to strike his paws with what seemed to be a cane, though it was not like the walking sticks that he had seen elderly furs, sometimes, use. It was shorter than that, one wouldn't have been able to use it for balance or support, and smooth with hardened leather, narrow and stinging where it struck. Scowling and mumbling the best he could, both through the musky, wet gag, he glared at her.

Yet his steps carried him back as she advanced, closing the distance between them, a fire in her eyes that he could not have honestly said that he had ever seen before. Uncertainty crossed his eyes but he no longer had the space in which to let his words fly, knees shaking, something in her denoting danger. But where that threat may have been familiar to a femfur if the tables had been turned, the power and the loss of it held a strangely intoxicating edge to the bull.

He grunted through the gag, head swimming, fingers twitching. If she wanted to play games with him and he got his rocks off, who was he to judge?

At least, that was what he told himself, what was easier to tell himself as he wiggled his hips, heat rising to his neck as he slipped down his gym trousers, the loose shorts more than enough for him to get in a workout without them restricting his range of motion in the slightest. It was not unusual at all for him to be naked in front of someone but there was still an intensity to the mare that he had sought to, well, simply fuck that got the hair on the back of his neck prickling like nothing else ever had.

Yet he was cocky enough to show off his hard-on as it was freed, spitting out the gag after untying it, though the musky aroma of sweat lingered, a heavy taste in the back of his mouth. Maybe it was just a ploy, he thought, something where she thought she was going to get the better of him. Little did the bull know that he was already playing right into her paws.

"This what you want, baby?"

Amethyst rolled her eyes as he rocked his hips, letting his thick length of meat bob and sway. Did ladies usually get turned on by that sort of thing? She doubted blokes did either but that was not something she was going to waste breath on informing the bull of, turning her back on him as he gyrated.

"Something like that. Get down on the bench."

The cane cracked into the palm of her opposite paw and he started, some part of him jerking to obey. Sure, it was like a bed, he told himself, though that was quite a stretch at the end of the day, something that was a push even if he didn't want to think of it at all like that. The cool of the workout bench, divided so that the seat and the back could be raised or lowered independently of one another, pressed up to his back, and he grinned, stretching his arms back over his head. Although his flexibility was not as good as he may have liked it to be after such a strenuous workout, his arms still flexed and stretched and his chest rose, bulging with muscle -- muscle that a lot of hard work had been put into. She might as well appreciate all the bull she was going to get from him.

But the resistance bands laid across him and he couldn't move his wrists of his own accord as they were tugged down separately and to the side of the bench, bent at the elbows. A quick hook of the bands had his arms straining to their limits, a low bellow escaping his lips, heart racing. Instinctively, he tried to lurch up but she was already working on his hooves, doubling up layers in her makeshift restraints, locking his cloven hooves down too. The bench itself was too heavy to really be tipped (used in the racks too as well as just for dumbbell work) no matter how much he lurched, bound up in his own soreness too and finding himself unwilling to do anything about it.

Amethyst chuckled throatily, pushing her mane back from her face where the red-brown strands had crept forwards.

"Comfy there? Oh, I'm sure you're not... I'd be disappointed if you were."