Her Gym, Her Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was something for another time, her fingers slipping out and the dildo replacing them, pressing up to his aching hole as the fallen stud bull faltered and grunted. He wanted it but he didn't and it was with that delicious conundrum in mind that he took the shaft up under his tail, her weight easing it in, inch after delectable inch. There was only one way for it to go and that was deeper, his legs braced, hooves digging into the gym matting as if for purchase. Yet the bull did not feel steady or stable there at all, letting out a long, low bellow as he was penetrated, the mare above him letting the gaping hole of his anal ring take all that it could.

Although it was a sizeable cock, his ring was surprisingly yielding and she grunted thickly as she rocked her hips, thrusting and grinding, testing all that he had to offer her. It should have come as no surprise that he was yielding and soft, hardly showing any resistance to her breaking him down into a sub, to begin with, though it was always a pleasure to find. Her paws rested on his hips, gripping him tightly with her hoof-like fingertips, tail lashing the air as the vibrator went to work on her clit. It would get her off even if she did not lean into the harsher and rougher thrusts but it was too tempting to, her pace picking up even as the bull huffed and grunted under her.

"Ohhh... Oh, fuck..."

"That's it, calf," she hissed through her teeth, the arch of her neck dampening lightly with sweat. "Take it all, this is what you wanted. You're never going to get your cock in me, oh no, but I've got a bigger dick than you any day. This is where you belong, under a good lady, taking it all like the little cock slut you are."

Richard groaned, head swimming, tongue pushing out to lick his lips, though there did not seem to be enough moisture left in his mouth to do so. He was just there, a bull along for the ride, broken down into nothing more than a calf without his horns, whimpering and grunting. His anal ring spread easily around the toy with how much lube had been used, a wet slick of flesh parting heralding each thrust, though it was all as he wanted it to be, even though it was not something that he had even realised that he'd wanted before. Maybe it was something that he'd had to experience to know, wrists aching as he braced on the matting, the bench firm under him, a stable force that he could cling onto even though his reality was shifting and turning.

He was there for everything, every last moment of it, nostrils flared as he huffed and grunted, taking it deep. Of course, he didn't feel (and willingly so) as if he had any say in that matter, heaving and rocking back the best he could, though all that the bull pretty much managed to do was roll his hips in place, shuddering and flicking his tail. It tapped up against the mare's smoothly muscled stomach as he tried to contain his lust, his cock throbbing and drooling, although it did soften a touch under the bearing of the anal penetration.

But it felt good, so very good that he could not hope to control his grunts and bellows, shifting his weight, trembling in place. He had to stay in place, like she'd said, the slap of her hips on his upturned buttocks rising as she went balls-deep (technically) into his backside. She rolled her hips as she fucked him, reaching places inside him that even he could not have imagined, breath catching, a moan shared between lips. It was strange to be penetrated in such a way but it was all as it was meant to be, slipping down and down and down into such sweet submission that the mere notion of control was beyond him, whimpering and grunting softly.

"That's it, slut," Amethyst groaned, forcing the words out as her hips worked, tail flagging up proudly at her conquest. "Take it all... You know you like it. You just didn't know that this was what you needed before today."

How could he have? Such was masculinity that so many did not understand how it felt to take a cock or engage or explore in anything other than the more generally accepted norm. But his flesh quivering and shuddering back at her, torn between thrusting instinctively and grinding back for that dose of seductive pleasure, told a tale that his words could not. The bull grunted and heaved, shoulders rounding, though he would have to hold on a little longer as her orgasm swelled in the back of her mind, tempting at ecstasy.

His...however...well...a sub like him didn't always have to get off. She smirked, leaning over him, her paw pressing into the small of his back, dominating so simply and easily. Where there could have been resistance she only found a willingness to please, simpering and moaning, whispers slipping from his lips like a currency that, one day, he might perhaps learn to trade in.

Not yet though. Not quite yet.

"Call me your mistress, little calf," she crooned breathlessly, a paw twisted into his roughed-up hair as she forced his head back. "That's what I am to you now. And I'll show you how to treat a lady right, not demanding falsehoods in return of what you think is a prize. You're no prize. But you will be, one day, under my training."

He nodded breathlessly, tongue working thickly in his mouth as he tried with all his might to get the words out that he so very desperately needed to spend. It was thick, however, and stuck to the roof of his mouth, forcing him to work his jaw and gasp even then in a vain attempt to force out what he too wanted to hear.

"Y-yes..." Richard grunted, ears flapping, tail lifting, exposing even more of himself to her. "Mistress... I'll do...unff...anything... Promise..."

More words were not able to come as her pace sped up, the raunchy slap of her hips on his backside growing by the second. Huffing through flared nostrils, Amethyst slammed into him as if she was punishing him, yet she had guessed correctly and his bellows increased, bracing for her, his cock throbbing and drooling a stream of pre-cum. Whereas if there was any seed mixed in with that as she inadvertently milked his prostate was by the by for her as he would be cleaning it up, though perhaps not with his tongue the very first time. That could be a step too far but any willing slut, just like the bull, was willing to learn.

"Never try to exchange sex for money again," she hissed through her teeth, ears pinned, imprinting the lesson with each savage thrust of her hips, the vibrator fuelling her passion. "That's not how you treat ladies. Do you...fucking...understand?"

Whimpering -- though his words were lost in a groan -- Richard nodded fervently, Yes, oh, yes, oh, yes, definitely, yes, he understood! He had played his cards wrong and that was his due for trying to think he was the top, for it was most certainly not something that he could feel he was when he was pinned under her weight. A deeply-seated need throbbed and coursed within in, driven there with the thrust of her cock, yet he could not lean into it, as much as he wanted that lure of strange orgasm, hips rocking, grinding, Richard's thoughts only on the pleasure of the mare behind him.

She was more than willing to think of herself and only herself, however, standing up tall, the flex in her hocks and knees more than enough to put her on just the right level to breed him. His buttocks rolled back at her with every thrust and she moaned out loud, losing control in the best of ways, the need to climax too strong for her. Yet it was not a need that she had to resist, taking her pleasure with greedy gulps, snatching up air as it rolled forth, her pussy clenching and twitching around the other end of the toy slipped up into her pussy, bearing down on it even as she rammed in to the fullest extent that the dildo allowed.

The bull groaned long and low as she used his body for her pleasure, grinding and humping, gyrating her hips, yet the thrusts were not to come anymore. No, that in itself was an act of masculine pleasure and there were better ways still for a mare-mistress to get what she needed, mane hanging over her neck and clinging where a damp rise of sweat had formed in her red coat. She swore under her breath and, still, he stayed right where he was, braced and ready, body aching but trembling with pleasure, all the same, the throbbing of his cock beyond his notice. It didn't seem important to him, not anymore, even though his orgasm and the simple act of getting off had been all that he'd thought about in sex before.

Things had changed. For the bull, they would never be the same again as his tail hole strained wide around that shaft, glistening with lube.

Did he want them to be? Well, only time would tell on that count...

Her orgasm rolled on and on and yet her favourite part would always be drawing out, watching how his hole tried to close instantly and was not quite able to. Left in a slight gape for a moment, she hungrily dipped her fingers into it for the sole purpose of showing him how stretched he was, though the bull was hardly broken.

"I think you'll need a bigger toy next time," she murmured, licking her lips. "Maybe that will give you a little more motivation when it comes to eating out a mare, hm?"

It was a tease and a taunt at the same time, Richard shuddering, shaking his head. But where the shake of his head said "no", the word that slipped from his lips was the same.

"Yes... Yes, mistress..."

He didn't know what else to say as she got him steadied and standing, instructing him to clean off everything that had been tainted by the joining of his bodies. The bull's cock got in the way a little there, bumping up against the bathroom sink as he meticulously cleaned the strap-on and its harness for her, though it was better to be told what to do. Being told what to do meant that he didn't have to think and, as turned on as he still was, it was better, in that moment, to not think, only to be, moaning softly as his body thrummed with a need that was not, at least that day, destined to be fulfilled.

She said it would keep him wanting. She said it would keep him yearning. Even then, he knew it was true.

Only when his cock was once again soft and drooping lightly did Mistress Amethyst present him with a chastity cage. A little too large for him, but only by a hair, it gave him the impression that it could be broken free from, allowing him a modicum of an erection. Yet that fleshing up of his cock as she forced him to get hard, fingers dancing over his nuts, finding his perineum and teasing around the puckered bud of his ever so slightly still-gaping tail hole, made it so only a tiny part of an erection could be obtained. Shuddering, the bull huffed and puffed, turning his head back and forth from shoulder to shoulder. He didn't know whether that was a good thing or not but it was, truly, something well enough open for debate. He'd have plenty of time to think about that later, however, as she sent him packing out the door with a key code to let him into the gym at any time.

"Morning session for you, calf, got to work on that back of yours. If you're going to be training and servicing me, I expect you to allow extra time here. I don't give away memberships for free, you know. Eight sharp, don't be late. Oh...and the cage doesn't come off when you're exercising." Her eyes darkened with wicked delight. "That would be too easy for you."

Smirking, she waved him off, the bull not knowing whether his heart should have been sinking or lifting. Regardless, there was a smile on his lips that could not so easily be wiped off as he tottered to his car, striving to work out how to walk with the chastity cage and a partial hard-on, although that would soon become common knowledge to him. The bull would learn and come crawling back to her when he next needed her release, though the key would remain dangling from the chain around her neck until then. You know -- just to ensure that nothing bad happened to it, of course.

Richard, however, would think of her late at night, lying in bed, sweating, trying to rub himself through the cage. The image of her pussy had near enough burned itself into his mind, something that could never again be replaced or erased, a moan on his lips as he tried to be quiet. The walls were thin there, after all, and it was hardly as if he wanted others to be tuned in and clued up on his current predicament, not even wearing any underwear to sleep in, exactly as the mare-mistress had ordered.

He would be good for her, he would try, yes... Hazily, he drifted off to sleep, unaware that she was using a different toy and pet at that very moment, the bull not even in her mind at all. He didn't know that he was a passing fancy to her while she had become his whole world, opening doors of exploration and lust unlike any others that he could have ever imagined coming to light ever before.

It was a new time and a chapter of his life where he would be able to explore as he willed, under her commanding hoof. Everyone, at some point, needed a guiding paw, after all, and he had gone for far, far too long without anyone at all to even think of pointing him in the right direction.

No, no... No, that was no way for a calf to go, he thought as he drifted off, eyes closing despite the raging need to cum coursing through him. No, he didn't have to veer off track, his cocky demeanour vanished, wanting to be one his knees, though not with anyone watching, exploring and experimenting. Maybe he'd been on the wrong path all along and had only needed one incident on one fateful day to set him right.

Holding the key in one paw as she speared her cunny full on a stallion's shaft, though he was bound up like her little slut too, spread-eagled in quick and easy bondage across the bed, the mare groaned deeply. Her pussy clenched and rippled around the horse's shaft, though his muffled nickers wouldn't get him anywhere as she tried to milk him of his cum, though that would be a particularly difficult endeavour for him, considering the cock ring that she had locked too-tightly around the base of his cock. No... His orgasm would stay there, right where it belonged.

She smirked, breathless in the afterglow, a hard rod of stallion-flesh at her disposal, the owner wearing a racing hood so that she could not see his features.

"You'll do..."

As changeable as the weather, one fuck, after all, would not satisfy a dominant mare.

That's why she'd had to go and bring one more into her lusty harem.