All Comments on 'Her Happy Ending'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

It was quick and to the point. Some development of the personal relationship would have been a plus. It made me wet. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
INTELLIGENT EROTICA

"You have a way with words."

dr_meddr_medover 4 years ago

I really how you depict the female sight of this intimate moment of a massage.

It's very erotic to get to know what a woman feels when she gets pampered like that.

I am a fan of your stories!

apax87apax87over 4 years ago

Perfect little story! Quick and to the point. Reminded me of quite a few massages I've given where I've wondered what she was thinking. It certainly got me interested and excited to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing build up!

Sexy, seductive and well paced! Very few stories make me wet but this one certainly did! Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very arousing and sensual

This stories scenario is a major fantasy of mine ( from the male side ). Well written and creates a very sensual atmosphere by focusing on the females perspective and desires.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 4 years ago
Lovely!

As a writer of massage tales, this one is a great view from the other side. Descriptive but not clinical, erotic, but believable. Great pacing and wonderful ending.

One of my favorites...

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow, again

You have so much talent, Suzuki, probably for sex, certainly for writing - each of your stories is so different from the previous ones! You included a delicate little imperfection again: Is she freshly shaved or does she have pubic hair? Would love to check for myself, lol. Did you do that on purpose... ? Keep going, there on distant "Kuro Island"

Speed228Speed228over 4 years ago
Great Perspective

It's good because unlike most stories...as soon as the guy sees naked skin, he dives in for the prize. This guy took his time, teased her a bit and got rewarded...you did great

1Venom1Venomover 4 years ago
Story of Us

That is part of the beauty of all literature. You discover that your longings are universal longings, that you're not lonely and isolated from anyone. You belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I swear, I was right there in the story, my heart racing with the main character. Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous