Her Heaven

Story Info
Death made a mistake, and now Alice can be whoever she wants.
3.4k words
3.65
15.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was she?

Alice's eyes fluttered open to the sight of a pure white ceiling. Was it a ceiling? It wasn't the sky, that was for sure, and it certainly seemed like she was in some sort of room, but there were no walls to accommodate a roof.

The next question that came was how did she get here? She tried to remember how she managed to get into this room with no walls but all she could remember was being out with her friends.

The final question was why was she naked? her quite small breasts and pretty little pussy were on full display. Had she been drugged?

But before she could come to answer it a door... opened? Appeared? Materialized? In front of her, and out stepped a beard.

Well, it was a man, but the flowing hair in front of him was so long and thick that he might as well have been a beard.

"Do not panic at my words." He said. "But you, Alice Crumb, are dead."

Those 6 words sent a shock down her spine, but before she could respond, the beard spoke again.

"Do not worry, Alice. The reaper made a mistake in choosing you. When he drove the car, intending to hit your friend, Barbara Abbott. She, in a wild panic, sacrificed you for her own life. This was not our intention, and we will send you back to Earth shortly."

"Then why am I still here?" Alice asked, trying to follow the track that the beard made through the door.

"To put it simply, Alice, we can't just put you back where you were. You are dead, you can't come back. But... another You can." Beard said, as he pulled a device from the confines of his chinhairs.

It started to glow in his palm, spinning and shining bright, lighting up everything in the room until...

Alice's eyes opened again, but this time, she was in a different room, definitely a room this time, the walls and ceiling being adorned with stars on the dark blue colour.

And in the middle, a picture of her, and a motherboard of switches, sliders and buttons.

She looked at them, reading the titles. Some read "eye colour", "height", "hair style". But on the other side of the board, more caught her eye. "Breast size", "ass size", "penis size".

"It's quite simple." Beard said, appearing seemingly out of nowhere next to her.

"We need you to make what you want yourself to be. Think of it as an apology for accidentally killing you."

"Each switch represents a characteristic of yours that you can change. The changes you make will manifest in the form you take once we put you back to Earth. Have fun." He said, and when Alice looked over to ask more questions, he was gone.

Alice didn't even have time to process what was happening. She was dead? But not only that, she was coming back to life? In whatever body she wanted? Barbara gave her life for her own? Her mind was swimming and brimming full of things she'd like to do to that bitch now. She had always ridiculed her and made fun of her in the group. She even outed her fetishes. But this was the last straw, and now she was going to fucking pay.

And Alice was going to choose the perfect body for her.

First, she started with a simple thing, just to see how it worked. "Hair colour." She selected red.

As soon as she chose it, the strands of blonde hair that were falling over her eyes turned into a fiery red colour.

Oh, she could have fun with this.

The next thing she chose was facial structure. There was "Dollface" "Amazon" "Bimbo" and a whole myriad of other selections. she chose amazon.

She felt her cheekbones curve and bend to represent the dominant woman that she was about to become. Her lips filled out to larger proportions, and her eyes narrowed to that of a hunter. It was only her face, but she felt the power rushing through her veins.

To match the face, she chose a height of 6'7", and she stretched up, further and further, truly becoming power itself. Even her muscles got in on the height, her biceps hardening, the veins pulsing on the softball sized bumps in her arms. Her legs thickened, becoming perfect for chasing down prey.

When she looked down she noticed that even though she was tall, the rest of her body did not match, her breasts were still a tiny A-cup, and her ass reminded her of pancake day, despite the muscles in her legs.

So she went to the other side of the board.

Grabbing the breast size dial, she started to turn.

Pleasure began to run across her nipples as her boobs began to slowly inflate on her chest, they both began climbing their way through the cup size alphabet, getting bigger and bigger. She moaned slightly. It felt like every inch of her tits was on fire with the most mind-breaking pleasure! So she twisted more, and more, and more! Her pussy was just sopping wet, and she felt a climax building.

But she stopped. She could save that for later.

The two udders were now the size of watermelons, and they were so sensitive, that when Alice flicked her nipple, she almost screamed from the pleasure.

So she moved onto the next knob, "ass size."

Once again, the same pleasure that was in her boobs started to form in her ass, as it expanded and expanded, until it became an absolutely massive monstrous booty that seemed to defy gravity from how it stuck out like a shelf.

And it just felt so GOOD. She reared her hand back and gave it a slap. The pleasure from that alone was enough to make pussy juice run down her leg in waves.

And now for the final one, the thing that would help her truly get back at Barbara. The "cock size" knob.

She cranked. And she cranked and she cranked. The little weiner dick that started to sprout from just above her clit and 2 little balls that hung quickly went from 6 inches, to 10, to 12 and beyond.

Alice moaned all sorts of profanities as the pleasure that the massive rod was giving her just became too much. Cum started to rocket from those grapefruit sized balls, soon to be melon-sized, and exploded out from her urethra. And still she cranked the dial, increasing the size of the behemoth between her legs.

15 inches, 20 inches, 30 inches of cock stuck straight out from her pelvis, gushing gallons upon gallons of baby batter all over the motherboard. She was absolutely drunk on power. The amazon laughed and moaned and screamed as she came more and more, the now 40 inch cock throbbing and pulsing as she just unloaded the semen from her insanely large balls, those also pulsing as they rushed to produce more cum for her cannon.

Finally, she stopped, and the dick began to soften. Shrinking down to 1 foot. Small in comparison, but at least it could fit in her pants.

"Are you done?" Beard asked, once again coming out of nowhere.

Alice, through heavy panting, breathed out a "yes." But something was different about her voice. It was... huskier, more mature, more dominant. She was truly an amazon now.

"We have one more thing for you before you leave, then." Beard said, as he opened a door from seemingly out of nowhere. "This room will take you to test your abilities. Though, as far as I can see, you seem to have done that already."

Inside the room (back to a blank white), there were 3 buttons. Combat, Athleticism, and Intercourse. Naturally, Alice chose Intercourse.

From another door, out strolled an absolute knockout of a woman. Tan, with plush and obscenely large dickpillows for lips, platinum blonde hair cascading down her back and onto her beautiful and perky DD breasts, leading into a trim waistline and bubble-butt, with a nice shaven pussy, one that Alice fully intended to destroy.

Behind her, was a brunnette. A little bit older, absolutely screaming MILF. Breasts slightly bigger than the blonde, with wide, child-bearing hips. And when Alice was done with her, she would be shooting out a lot of kids.

And to add to the duo, a third meekly entered out. Very fragile, a small little body that could easily break if you fucked it hard enough (which Alice intended to). Just a doll to fuck and fill with cum.

The blonde bimbo spoke first "I'm, like, Brittany!" she said, her bubbly voice matching her bubble butt, and shaking her boobs in front of Alice. "This is Victoria but I call her Vicky!"

"Hey there, handsome." Victoria said, her voice absolutely oozing sex. "Over here is Amy."

"Hi." Said Amy, clearly a bit shy.

"We're here to, like, fuck you!" Said Brittany, flashing a smile, despite her plump lips making it difficult to open her mouth wide enough.

"Oh, please." chimed in Victoria. "Don't waste your time on these two sluts. I'm all you need."

"Yeah, maybe fuck those two instead." Amy squeaked, seemingly shrinking backwards. "I-I'm not really the hottest here."

"Don't mind Amy, she's a new recruit." Said Brittany. "But, like, who do you want to fuck first?"

Alice lifted her finger and pointed to Brittany. "You." She said, waving her finger over to her crotch. "Come."

"Like, totally!" Brittany said, walking over to her cock, which had already started to harden at the sight of these three bimbos.

Brittany picked it up and started to stroke, applying her spit as a lube. Going all the way up in long and slow travels that just made Alice melt.

"I am all you need!" Brittany said, smiling and continuing to stroke her expert hand along her cock.

Her precum started to bubble out from the top of her cock, spilling down the shaft over Brittany's hands, lubing her cock up and allowing Brittany to go faster.

"This is such a huuuge monster, Alice. Pretty please shoot a fat load in my pussy!"

At this rate, Alice would just cum on her face. Those hands that worked her dick were so... talented, knowing exactly how to extract as much cum as possible from the futa.

But although Alice felt absolutely incredible under Brittany's professional grip, something inside her, something primal, told her, that this was not how it was supposed to go down. She was the one with the 4-foot cock! She was the amazon. The one who told, the one who commanded! Not the one who felt like cumming from a handjob!

Rage started to boil inside her, manifesting on her face, a clear look of anger started to dawn on her eyes as she stared down Brittany, still smiling cheerfully, not knowing that she was being hunted. She was her prey, and Alice was going to be the predator.

Alice shooed Brittany's hand away from her cock and started to grab her head.

"Getting rough, are we? Brittany asked. "I like it that-Ghuuurk!" Her voice was cut off by a certain 4-foot pole sticking itself down her throat.

"Speak when spoken to, slut." Alice said, her voice exuding dominance over everyone in the room.

She started to fuck her skull, feeling her cock slip down Brittany's throat, absolutely ramming every inside that she had, brutally bottoming out, her cock burying into Brittany's stomach, and pulling all the way out, only for another hammering.

Victoria, despite her seeing the most depraved gangbangs due to her experience in the bedroom, and being completely used to sex in every way, watched in shock and awe as she saw her friend just get pounded to the extreme by this amazonian futa, only being able to catch her breath when Alice pulled out, only to have it fucked away again.

"From now on, you three are all my sluts. You offer your throats and pussies for me whenever I ask, you give me everything you've got everytime, and you never ever EVER do anything that I don't ask you to do. Is that clear?"

Even Brittany tried to nod through the facefuck.

"Good." Said Alice, as she sped up her pace.

Brittany had never felt so good in her entire life. She always had been a slut, and to be used like one, properly, had been an experience that she was missing. She felt her pussy moisten, and start to drip her juices down her thick thighs.

"The slut likes getting her throat used?" Alice saw the pussy juice drip on the floor. "Very well." She said, removing Brittany from her cock with a wet SCHLOP.

"Victoria, finish what Brittany started while she lists why she's such a slut."

Victoria, despite her more dominant personality, came forward like a scared little sheep. She had never, in all of their years while working together, seen her partner be completely destroyed by a cock before. She had seen her take on 5, 10, 20 men who were hung like a horse, but this 1 girl was all it took to break her. It made her pussy wet just thinking about it.

She slowly got on her knees, and Alice continued her conquest on throats. Her dicksucking lips did hardly anything to cushion the blow, as Alice slammed down her throat with all of her might.

"Your mouth is 10 times better than the other whore's." Said Alice, sighing with pleasure after each thrust, as Victoria madly flew up and down the dick in a blur.

"Brittany, I'm not hearing your reasons!"

The blonde bimbo, still discombobulated from the skull-fucking that she just received, slowly got up and began to speak, the bubbly voice a lot more hushed.

"I only live for cock." She began.

"I exist just to swallow cum." SCHLORP.

"I spend every night dreaming about my next dick." Alice started thrusting in time with her suggestions.

"I would be nothing if it wasn't for penis."

"The bigger the cock, the wetter my pussy gets!" That sexy voice saying such naughty things turned on Alice so much, she started to feel the first climax building in her cock, her balls brewing extra hard for the load.

"I live to eat the cum from your cock!"

"I want nothing else!" And Alice pulled out of the MILF, who fell to the ground, Alice's slimy pre gushing from her mouth.

"Is that so?" Alice asked, to Brittany's feverish nods.

"Then you shouldn't mind this."

Gallons upon gallons of girlcum started to wash over Brittany, absolutely drenching her, the floor around her, and even Amy, who was sheepishly hiding in a corner, in her spunk.

Alice felt like this was how it should be for her, forever. Smoking hot sluts only existing to be destroyed by her absolutely massive rod and coated in her cum. When she got back to Earth, the amount of girls that she was going to have sucking her dick like their lives depended on it was going to be obscene.

Her jizz continued to spray all over Brittany, hosing the slut down with ungodly levels of cum. She turned to Victoria, who received a similar helping.

By the time her cumshot was done, the three girls were almost buried under the sheet of sticky white semen that she created. She couldn't wait to pump Barbara full of her spunk.

Her cock rumbled in agreement to that thought, slowly growing, rising up to it's 4-foot mast. Through the jizz, Alice could see the terrified, yet aroused, eyes of the trio of girls.

She walked over, grabbing Amy by the thighs and lifting her tiny body up, hoisting her pussy over Alice's cock. Through the mask of white she saw that Amy's face flinched, then she whispered...

"Please."

Alice didn't know if she meant "Please ruin my pussy" or "please don't ruin my pussy." And consent is important, kids, so she asked her to confirm.

"Please fuck me harder than the other two."

Alice would prefer nothing else.

With an almighty squelch, Alice shoved her cock into Amy's vagina, spreading the lips apart so wide that she would have been able to stick her arm in there. The dick, per it's owner, was also hunting. Snaking it's way through the walls to find the holy land of Amy's womb, in order to shoot an unimaginable number of kids inside.

"Your pussy can hold my cock much better than that ditzy blonde, or that ruined MILF." Alice looked up to Amy, waiting for a response. But there was none, Amy was too busy undergoing an absolutely mind-shattering orgasm. Her eyes were rolled back and her tongue lolled out in a pure, unadulterated ahegao. She knew that she didn't really have a body like Brittany, or the eroticness of Victoria, and maybe she wasn't cut out for this type of thing, but feeling her insides getting absolutely destroyed by this godly futa, made her realize that... maybe she should stick around.

And she was jerked back to reality with a slap across the face. "Slut! Do you hear me?" Amy nodded quickly.

"Because if you don't answer me again, I will ruin this pussy so bad that you won't even feel a footlong. Is that clear?" More nodding, even though at this point, she wouldn't be able to feel a footlong anyways.

Alice felt a thud against her cockhead. The cervix. The final gate to the womb. This would need all of her power.

She drew back slowly, pulling as much of her cock out from Amy's dripping wet vag as she could, until just the head remained, the throbbing veins, ready to deploy an insane amount of jizz inside Amy's babymaker, fully primed to fuck the shit out of the slut.

"Are you ready for kids?" Alice asked, looking deep inside of Amy's pleasure filled eyes.

And she looked back up, and said 1 thing.

"Breed me."

Like a vanishing act, the dick rammed inside of Amy's now broken pussy bashing through the cervix, and breaking inside of Amy's womb. Alice and Amy screamed in unison from the pleasure as Alice's second cumshot started to unload inside of Amy.

If the first one was a lake, the second was an ocean, localized completely inside of Amy's womb. Her flat stomach pushed out from all of the pussy-squirting pressure that came from the tidal waves of cum that was injected inside of her. It got bigger, until it looked like she was pregananant (had to do it), then overdue, then with twins, triplets, quintuplets! And still Alice kept filling her full of her baby-batter, until Amy was just a bloated mess of cum, cumming her brains out on the immense cock that was still stretching out her walls. The ahegao was essentially plastered onto her face at this point, as she was still pumped with more and more of Alice's potent, virile seed.

it started to spill out from her pussy, the rest of her body going far beyond her limits to accompany all of the jizz inside her, and it splashed down to accompany the rest, somehow managing to fill a room with no walls.

Victoria and Brittany, still comatose from their earlier facefuck, started to come to, only to be washed away again by a tidal wave of ungodly semen.

And for Alice, it felt like her cock was on fire. She just wanted the absolutely mind-breaking pleasure that her bitch-breaker was giving her to never end, and so it kept cumming, covering everything in the white that she knew that she was going to have to get used to...

And her eyes opened once again, this time, in a room. A real room. One where she could hear the birds chirping and feel the morning sun on her naked back. She was back on Earth.

She could feel some more to, a boob pressed up against hers, and a pussy fastened around her 4-foot cock.

A 4-foot cock? She sat up.

Next to her was Victoria, and on her other side was Brittany, and on her cock was Amy. What happened?

Before she could even start to answer her question, a voice rang out in her head.

"Your trial is complete." It was Beard's.

"Good morning, honey." said Victoria, slowly coming to, before giving her a kiss.

"What do we have planned today? Anal? Titfuck? Recruiting more sluts?"

Alice sat up, and a devilish smile came across her face.

"I know just what to do." She said.

She hoped Barbara had had her beauty sleep last night, because Alice wanted her to look pretty after she fucked the shit out of her.