Her Hero

Story Info
Batgirl finally admits her feelings for Batman.
3.8k words
4.76
3.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
163 Followers

Alfred opened the expensive doors of the spacious Wayne Manor, wheeling a plate of freshly made food and coffee for Bruce Wayne and Barbara Gordon. They were sitting in the main room, Bruce on a chair and Barbara on the couch, a small table between them. Barbara thought that the white and gold color scheme of the interior of the Manor clashed with the dark and gothic look of the Batcave. She didn't expect Bruce to buy comfortable furniture or have an eye for interior design.

Alfred placed the plate on the table.

"Thanks, Alfred." Bruce said.

"Looks great. Thank you, Alfred." Barbara said, picking up the cup of coffee.

"So..." Bruce couldn't find the words to start the conversation. After Barbara's incident with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, Alfred suggested that both of them take some time out of their day to just speak with each other. Crimefighter to crimefighter. Spend time talking about any leads, improving tech, or just everyday things. Today was their first day of chatting, and small talk wasn't Bruce Wayne's strong suit, but if Barbara wanted to talk, he'd entertain it.

"How is the Justice League?" Barbara asked. She was genuinely curious about her boss working with demigods in space. Bruce swallowed as he remembered the rumors that flew around the team after his night with Wonder Woman, primarily by Barry Allen, who could not stop asking if he slept with Diana. Bruce figured the young man wanted her first.

"They're fine. They've been looking into the strange energy spikes causing earthquakes in the Middle East."

"That's good." Barbara took a sip of her coffee while staring down Bruce. Even in a regular white t-shirt and jeans, he was large and formidable. She hoped he was looking back. While she was only wearing a simple black top and a blue skirt, she still hoped. Bruce took a bite of toast in silence.

"I heard Lucius upgraded the thrusters on the Batmobile."

"He did."

"That's... cool." Barbara couldn't stand the silence. Not when she was sitting across from Bruce Wayne. With Batman over a rooftop, the silence was simply a part of the job, but now it was annoying. The entire point of her missing work at the library was to talk.

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"Yes. What happened that night when Dick found you?"

A lump formed in Barbara's throat. While she didn't remember the specific details, she remembered her costume in tatters and her sore body. She was drugged out on Poison Ivy's toxin, but that didn't mean much. There was no good reason she let those two get the drop on her and use her. That's how she saw it, and if she told the truth, that's how Bruce would see it.

"He found me, they um beat me up pretty badly." She lied while continuing to sip the last bit of coffee she had.

"Him tracking your location from Bludhaven all the way to Gotham isn't easy. He must've been in town." Bruce said.

"Maybe. So uh, any other questions?"

"Sure," Bruce stretched the toned muscles in his back, pushing away the knots with his strong arms. The way his triceps flexed, stretching out the thin white shirt. She felt like he was giving her a personal show even though he was simply making himself more comfortable. "Have you been keeping up on your training?"

"Yes Bruce," Barbara chuckled. Of course, he felt like having a conversation if it involved their war on crime. "I've been practicing the same sprinting and calisthenics routine every day."

"Not every day. Six days a week. You need to give your body time to recover." Barbara thought he looked at her, but he kept his eyes trained on the clock on the wall. Once again, she hoped he looked at her.

"I mean working out vigorously during the day and then jumping around rooftops at night can't be good for our bodies." Barbara said, her eyes locked onto his tight pectoral muscles and broad shoulders.

"That's what it takes." Bruce said, returning his gaze to Barbara.

"You're right. Anyway it's been a good talk. I'll see you later, Bruce." She stood up and smoothed out her skirt before extending her hand. Bruce stood and shook her hand. Barbara noticed his eyes weren't as cold and calculated as they were when he wore the mask. He seemed like an actual human who enjoyed normal conversation.

"Thanks Barbara. I'll see you."

*

The next day after a long shift at the library, Barbara was doing hard sprints on the treadmill at her local gym. Luckily there was nobody there at one in the morning, so she had all the time she could to make up for the three days of training that she had missed. Her toned body dripped with sweat, soaking her white crop top and black workout pants. Her breathing was noticeable, heavy, almost labored, which is something that wouldn't fly on a mission with Batman.

Her legs burned after only five and a quarter miles of running, but she had to get to six miles. Her scarlet red hair clung to her forehead like a second skin as more sweat dripped down past her thick eyebrows and nose. After what felt like forever, she finally got to her target of six miles. Only one-hundred and fifty pushups, pullups, and situps to go. She didn't understand how Bruce involved weight training into these insane exercise routines or how he didn't know that doing intense cardio before muscle-building exercise wasn't good for achieving growth or strength.

Barbara knowing all of Batman's intense training was the easiest part of his job, made her crush grow even more. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she cleaned herself up with the towel in her backpack. She wiped down the equipment and drove home on her bike, funded by Waynetech. When she got home, she took a hot shower and dried off. She tied her hair up into a messy bun as she picked out whatever clothes she had lying on the floor. A simple gray tee and black pajama pants.

When Barbara wasn't doing detective work by reading up on cases the GCPD pushed to the side, she spent the little amount of free time she had on online message boards. Simply lurking. Every now and again, someone would guess that Bruce Wayne was Batman, but there was always someone who swore that Batman was a demon or a famous movie star on a government plant and shot their theory down.

While scrolling through online forums full of people theorizing about superheroes and their secret identities, she saw a post from an anonymous user that questioned if Batman, Batgirl, and Robin were in some sort of weird sex cult with the members of the Justice League. Of course, none of that was true- at least she thought the Justice League weren't up there banging- but she wanted the part with Batman to be true.

Desperately. Just the thought alone made her begin to rub her fingers along her crotch. She slipped her left hand under her shirt and squeezed her tiny breast. Barbara bit her bottom lip while playing with her clit, gently rubbing two fingers over her sensitive spot. She imagined his teeth digging into her flesh as he slid his cock inside of her. His tongue sliding over every freckle as he teased her.

Her brief session of self-pleasure was interrupted by the bat signal lighting up the sky. She nearly tore her clothes off, wiped her damp hand, and put on her repaired Batsuit with the same yellow and purple color scheme she liked the most. She didn't want to look like a tinier version of Batman, and she denied the black and gold suit that was decked out in body armor. Bruce Wayne stood at a bulky six foot three and weighed at least two hundred and twenty-five pounds, so if some jumped up goon got the drop on him, he'd handle it even without the extra weight and protection of the Kevlar.

Barbara couldn't rely on her physicality alone. She stood five foot five inches tall and at least one hundred and twenty pounds in her suit. Dodging and quick reaction time was her best bet. Body armor limited her mobility significantly, and that was needed when avoiding gunfire or chasing thieves. She slid her mask over her head before climbing up the fire escape and gliding towards the signal at the police department.

She landed and saw Batman standing over the railing.

"Batgirl." He said, greeting her.

"Batman. What's the situation?"

"Riddler. He has a police officer trapped inside a building on forty-third street."

"Nigma? What's he doing kidnapping people? I expected him to set up easily disarmable bombs or some sort of crazy hack, but kidnapping seems beneath him."

"He's getting desperate. We should expect resistance." Batman explained.

"When don't we expect resistance?" Batgirl said, joking.

Batman then leaped off the building with his cape fluttering dramatically behind him before firing his grapple gun, boosting himself into the air. Batgirl loved watching him. He'd mastered everything about his line of work. She took a deep breath before following him. Both caped crusaders glided through Gotham until they made it to an abandoned building with a bright green question mark spray painted on the door.

"Wow. He made that easy." Batgirl remarked. She figured this whole charade would be over quickly. She knew that Edward Nigma was a genius, but he was also an egomaniac. If he just stopped trying to one-up Batman, he'd be successful in any other legal line of work. She thought about telling him that when they'd eventually slap the handcuffs on him.

"Be careful." Batman warned as Batgirl had her hand on the doorknob.

"I'm always carefu-" She was cut off by the door swinging open and hitting her in the jaw. Riddler's hired help came pouring out, almost trampling Batgirl until she flipped out of the way. Batman immediately jumped in, kicking, punching, and countering while Batgirl tried to stop her head from spinning. Batman defeated the men quickly, making them look like amateurs.

"S-sorry." She said while rubbing her bruised jaw.

"I told you to be careful. Never go in without a plan." Batman said sternly.

He took the lead through the house; a small hallway led to the living room and kitchen next to stairs that led to the top floor. The stairs were painted white with manic ramblings that neither of them could understand. Batman crept up the stairs slowly with Batgirl behind him.

"Is anyone there!?" A man called out from an unknown room upstairs. "Help me please!"

Both Batman and Batgirl sped up the stairs, which led them to a room with the kidnapped police officer trapped in a medieval cage surrounded by green lights; a constant mechanical tapping came from inside the walls.

"Batman, Batgirl! Thank God! You gotta get me out of here!" The kidnapped police officer exclaimed, his face blackened with bruises.

"Don't worry we will," Batgirl said. "Just gotta figure out what the trick is..."

"How did this happen, officer?" Batman asked.

"I was riding down Founders Island on my routine patrol until these guys shot at me and shut down my car. I was dragged out and beaten. Next thing I know I'm in here. That's all I can remember." The officer explained.

"Did you see the Riddler?" Batgirl asked while running her hand over the bars of the cage.

"No. I only heard him mumbling something while he sprayed paint all over the place."

"Batman, I think I figured this out. There's a weak bar that solves the puzzle, and I think it's this one." Batgirl was eager to prove herself after the incident with the door. She pulled the bar that sat farthest to the left. It moved slightly, causing the trap Riddler placed in the wall to go off. A spear shot through the wall, the sharp end of it jabbing her in her rib cage before immediately shooting back into its trap.

Batgirl fell in pain as Batman grabbed her, placing his large hand over the fresh wound. She cursed at herself internally.

"I'm... I'm alright, Batman." Batgirl winced.

"I'll figure it out. You stay down and breathe. Focus on keeping the wound closed." Batman stood up, analyzing the hole and the cage.

"It's unfinished," Batman said before moving to the corner of the room. He turned on his detective mode and followed a wire toward the electrical box in the basement of the house. Batman opened it and unplugged the specific wires powering the dangerous contraption. He went back upstairs and broke the bars apart, freeing the police officer.

During Batman's work, Batgirl regained some strength and managed to stand up, still holding her bloody side. Her yellow glove was stained deep red.

"Thank you, both of you."

"I'll send someone to come pick you up, officer." Batman said, wrapping his arm around Batgirl for support. Despite the immense pain, being held in Batman's large arm was comforting. Arousing even.

"Get that Riddler bastard for me."

"We will." Batgirl said, trying to keep from passing out.

*

After a squad of detectives was sent to analyze the home, Batman immediately went back to Wayne Manor to take care of Batgirl. When she entered the guest room that was turned into a medical bay by Alfred, Batgirl removed her mask and the top of her suit, leaving her in a simple black bra. Bruce went into another room to grab medical supplies.

Barbara sat in silence, running her hands over her swollen jaw and torn side. She felt like a fool. A group of hired thugs on the other side of a door and an unfinished trap made by a lunatic caught her off guard. Two stupid mistakes turned The Batgirl into The Patient.

Bruce Wayne entered the room dressed in a simple black long-sleeve shirt and gray jeans. He had a box of medical supplies in his hands.

"This might take a while. Here." Bruce opened the box and handed Barbara an ice pack. She placed it on her swollen jaw. He had stitches, bandages, and a bucket of soapy water with a rag in it as he began to work on closing the wound. Bruce ran the hot water over her blood-stained skin and the hole, cleaning it with care. Alfred had cleaned his wounds and patched him up so many times this process became second nature to him. Bruce noticed her breathing picking up as she winced.

"Take slow deep breaths, Barbara." He said calmly.

"I'm sorry." Barbara said, her words slightly slurred.

"You got careless. You could've gotten yourself killed." Bruce said coldly.

"I know. It just seemed like Nigma wanted to be caught. I thought it'd be easy." Barbara said.

"You never underestimate the enemy," Bruce wiped away the water droplets that fell down Barbara's side. "When are you going to tell me what happened that night with Ivy and Quinn?"

Barbara's eyes shot to her side. Bruce was preparing the stitches.

"I already told you. I got caught."

"When are you going to tell me the truth, Barbara?" She sighed, trying to find a way to not embarrass herself for the third time tonight.

"They took advantage of me," Barbara finally admitted. Bruce's eyes stayed focused on his stitching work. "Dick found me and brought me back here."

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Bruce said before inserting the first stitch into Barbara's side. She sighed while running her fingers through her fiery red hair.

"I didn't want you to think I failed. Again."

Bruce stayed silent. He continued to stitch until he was finished. He cleared his throat.

"Did you and Dick ever sleep together?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

"What?" Barbara said, stunned by his casual tone. "No!"

"Did you ever want to?"

"Well," Barbara thought carefully about what she'd say next. She wanted to admit it. She wanted to tell Bruce how she really felt about him. She dropped her ice pack on the floor. "No. I've always wanted it to be with you."

Bruce's eyes were dark. He stood up in front of her, towering over her as if she was a lowlife criminal. While his body was relaxed, his jaw was clenched. Barbara's nipples were stabbing through her bra. Her clit was soaking, ready to burst at even the slightest touch. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she continued to stare back at him.

"I didn't want or need to hear that. You have to rest, Barbara." Bruce picked up his scattered medical supplies, placing them back in the box before turning around, ready to leave the room.

"If you didn't then why would you ask that?!" Barbara asked, getting off the bed and grabbing Bruce's arm.

Bruce kept his back turned towards her.

"You and Dick had something. I'm not going to do that."

"We don't have anything anymore! He's gone! He's off with those Titans! I want you, Bruce!" Barbara pleaded while trying to turn Bruce around. He stayed silent. Barbara reached back, unclasped her bra, and revealed her tiny pale breasts. Bruce caught a brief glimpse of her topless form. Barbara knew what she wanted. She was going to take it.

Bruce turned around, his massive figure towering over her once more. He dropped the box of medical supplies before grabbing Barbara's side, gently pushing her back towards the bed, before shoving her down on it. A chill went up her spine as Bruce Wayne took her down on his bed. No, not Bruce Wayne, but The Batman. He removed his black shirt; his perfect body was tattered with bruises and cuts.

He unzipped her yellow boots and pulled her purple and black pants down her smooth legs. Batman ran his fingers over her soaked beige panties before grabbing the top and creating a clean tear right down the middle.

"Fuck..." Barbara mumbled at the sight of his powerful hands ripping away her clothing. Batman removed his pants swiftly, his long, thick, and powerful cock standing in between his legs. His cock didn't swing; it stood straight ahead, pointing right at Barbara's dripping pussy.

"Holy fuck..." The pain in her side was there, but she didn't care. She was ready to be taken.

"Tell me what you want." Batman said coldly.

"I want you to fuck me." Barbara begged, biting her bottom lip.

Batman dove onto Barbara's petite body, licking her collarbone, biting her neck, and squeezing her tiny breasts. His warm cock touched her thighs. He continued to suck and kiss her neck as Barbara tried to grind her hips upwards in an attempt to get his cock inside of her. She pushed herself up, but Batman grabbed her shoulders, slamming her back into the bed.

"Ugghh! C'mon!" Barbara shouted in frustration, her spit landing on her chin. She felt powerless under Batman. He was doing what she wanted. He was going to fuck her hard. Batman forced his thick cock into her tight pussy, the first few inches invading her body with a nasty gushing sound.

"Holy fuck!" Barbara shrieked, her legs shaking as Batman paused, grunting at her incredible tightness. He tried to push further, but instead, he simply stopped to focus. He looked down at her tiny, whimpering form, her eyes squeezed shut, her face turned into the sheets. He reached under her chin, getting her to open her eyes. Batman groaned before pushing himself even deeper into her tightness. That brief moment made Barbara keep her eyes open.

Batman slung his large, calloused hands over her shoulders and braced himself on her tiny body. He pulled himself out inch by inch until his cockhead sat against her pussy lips. He then gripped her shoulders and slammed himself back in with all of his might.

"AAAHUGGGH!" Barbara shouted at the top of her lungs. Batman immediately pulled out before slamming right back into her. He pounded her harder and harder every time.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" She cried after every thrust, splitting her in half. This wasn't him making love to her. She wasn't making love to him. They were fucking. Barbara's orgasm hit her harder than any criminal ever did. Batman groaned as Barbara's body shook violently under him. He pulled out of her, grabbing her inner thighs and pulling her forward so her legs were dangling over the bed. Batman lined up his cock, filling Barbara up as he began to gently pump in and out, rubbing his thumb over her clit gently.

His slow strokes rocked her body, her slender, sweaty back rubbing against the sheets. She reached out to feel abs that were slick with sweat. Her fingers brushed along the light pink scars that were peppered across his build. Batman continued his sensual pumping while working her clit. Barbara's deep moans turned into mumbles as her second orgasm made its way through her. She squealed and shook when Batman reached down and squeezed her nipples hard. He took a deep breath before pulling out and climbing onto the bed, filling Barbara's mouth with his cock.

Ods111
Ods111
163 Followers
12