Her Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batman then exploded in her wet mouth. Barbara's eyes were wide as she gagged, swallowing his salty seed as it splashed in her mouth. Batman choked out a small groan as he let out the last few spurts of his seed. He pulled out of her mouth, a combination of cum and spit dangled from her mouth and his cockhead. Barbara swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing. Batman's powerful body shone as he breathed heavily overtop of her. He got off the bed and wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Thank you," Barbara said. "That was better than I could've ever imagined."

Bruce grabbed his clothing and medical supplies and left the room, closing the door behind him without a word. Barbara knew he didn't have to say anything. His actions spoke for him. She lay on the bed, running her tongue over her teeth and licking her lips, still tasting him. She scooted forward, wrapped herself up in the covers of the most comfortable bed she'd ever been in, and drifted off to sleep.

*

The next day, Bruce and Barbara were back in the main room of Wayne Manor. Alfred placed another tray of breakfast and left the room.

"Any plans for today, Barbara?" Bruce said before taking a sip of his black coffee.

"Well I called out of work this morning. I'll probably end up staying here, let my wounds heal." She explained. Bruce smirked. Barbara scooted closer, catching a whiff of his strong body wash.

"That sounds good."

"Maybe," Barbara paused. "We can have some fun again?"

"Yes, but not tonight. I have to work."

She leaned forward and kissed him softly.

"Be careful when you're out there, Bruce."

"Hmm," He hid his chuckle. "I always am."

His stoic exterior broke down briefly when he looked at Barbara. It was something only she could notice.

She loved it.

12