Her Hot Revenge

Story Info
Wife takes revenge by seducing cheating husband's friend.
4.3k words
3.87
20.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been attracted to slim, slender women, especially the ones that are not yours to have. I work with an IT company in the city and my work keeps me engaged for most of the day. My wife and I are happily married and satisfy each other for all our needs, physical and emotional.

Our encounters are a story of their own, but today's story revolves around my friend's wife and how she channeled her desire for revenge into something entirely unexpected and sexy.

My friend, Mubarak, and his wife, Jasmeen, have been married for 5 years now. Since he is always on business trips and tours around the country, she is mostly lonely at home. I have known Jasmeen for quite some years now and we all call her "Jas" with love.

Mubarak and I go back many years, even before their marriage. He has been a ladies' man and has had many escapades before marriage. However, he loves Jas a lot and has been crazy about her during their courtship and even during the early years of marriage.

However, his constant travels have left little time for them to spend together. She has always complained about this to my wife during our family dinners and discussions.

Mubarak being a player, could not be controlled by the pure love and care that Jas showered upon him. He used to enjoy flirting and friendly dates with other women. This was not known to Jas in the beginning. However, one day Mubarak and his exploits were brought to her eyes by an angry husband whose wife was fucking Mubarak. There were chats, nude pics, and voice recordings by both Mubarak and his lover confessing the same which was shared with Jas.

She couldn't take it anymore. This has gone beyond a little flirting or just a harmless date. She didn't know for sure these things happened before. She just had a hint, considering his personality and past stories. However, sleeping with another woman was the point of no return. She kicked him out and started living alone. Mubarak tried his best to apologize, without much effect.

A few months later, she was getting rid of his stuff. She has decided not to go back to him and just wanted every single thing of his out of her life and home. Since they were not on talking terms, I was asked to help in clearing his stuff from the house. As she packed each stuff of his, my wife and I would go and pick it up. After a few times, most of the stuff was cleared. There was one last trip to be made.

She called me and asked me to come to her house by 8 PM after office, by when she would also be back from her work. As I was going directly after work, my wife told me that she is not coming. By 7, I confirmed that she would be back from work and decided to go to her house.

I reached around Eight and rang the bell. I waited for a few minutes and there was no response. I rang the bell again and as was going to call her on the cell, the door opened. My jaws opened wide. I had never seen her in short sexy dresses, much less a towel. She was panting slightly and her breasts were heaving up and down with each breath. She knew I was in awe of her body. Women can read these signals much faster. She had one of the nicest smooth skin I have seen in some time. As she had just got out of the shower, her hair was tied in a bun. Water droplets were falling slowly on her smooth shoulders and some sliding naughtily along her slender neck. I have always thought of her as a good-looking lady. But today, I saw the sexy side too. I wondered how my friend wanted anything more than this body. The animal in me wanted to tear open the towel and explore her body. But the gentleman in me resisted, not for long though.

She broke the awkwardness with a sweet "Hello" and apologized for keeping me waiting at the door. I said it's okay. She told me to take a seat and by then she will change and come. She was in the middle of a bath while I rang the bell. I took a seat on a single sofa in the living room. And was going through some magazines. I realized that she didn't close her bedroom door. The mirror in the living room gave me a slight view of the bedroom. I could see that she had removed the towel completely and was using it to dry her hair and body. I can see the reflection of her smooth naked back in the mirror. She has a toned body that any lingerie model would crave.

While I ogled her through the mirror, my mind wandered to the past. I had never seen this side of hers. She was a loyal wife to my friend, and I found her to be religious, at least in modern terms. So you could understand my confused state of mind. Was this a random accidental thing or was she trying to give me signals? I have been a dedicated husband to my wife. Not that I have never checked out pretty girls before. But I haven't looked at a naked girl other than my wife since our marriage. I had a pretty good feeling that Jas too hasn't revealed too much herself in front of another man other than Mubarak, since their marriage. Knowing Jas, I think she has never had another man than Mubarak. She had gotten married quite early in life. Though I had moved into my very early thirties, she is still in her 20 somethings, that age when women are experienced enough to try something new and salacious.

She came out saying, "Shall I get you a cup of coffee."

I was jolted out of my mind's random journeys.

I said, "Sure."

As she walked away to the kitchen picking-up something from the dining table, I noticed that she was wearing something sexy. She had a red cami top with those thin transparent straps, that gave the illusion of not being there, and a pair of pink shorts, that was really short. As she walked away, I noticed that she was not wearing anything underneath that top as the back was semi-transparent and I couldn't see any bra straps. My mind started racing through her tone naked back which was on full display for me a bit earlier. I now had a feeling that this was all so not an accident. There seems to be a pattern here. And she is aware of what is happening, to me, and us.

A few minutes later Jas returned with two mugs of coffee and sat down lazily on the three-seater couch. I was sitting close to her on the single-seater.

She said, "I have packed everything into small boxes. There are 4 of them. Hope it's okay for you."

I said, "That's not a problem."

We chatted a few minutes on regular things and then I thought of asking her about their relationship and the future.

She said, "I don't want to go back to someone who did it with his ex in the same bed that we sleep in. I feel so disgusted."

"I understand your situation, Jas."

"No, you don't, yaar. I had given him everything. My entire heart. And he destroyed that. Makes me feel without any dignity."

She went on to vent out more, and some things were graphical enough for my understanding. She was getting more and more emotional as the conversation went ahead. I just nodded and hummed from time to time. Eventually, she broke down and started crying. I felt sad and confused. My heart wanted to console her. But how? What should I say?

I mustered the courage and got up from my seat and sat next to her. I put my arms around her and said, "It's okay. Don't cry. We all are there for you." And she slowly stopped crying. As my hand was around her, she had kept her head on my chest. I could see her cleavage and a little more from the top. Her breasts heaved up and down with each breath. I couldn't help myself. I was feeling aroused. Minutes went by, our fingers were now intertwined in careless togetherness.

She raised her head from my chest and looked towards me. I planted a kiss on her forehead. We were both confused as to what was happening. She raised herself from the hug and her face was aligned with mine. She looks into my eyes with a sense of desire I had not seen in her eyes before. Her left hand slowly caressed the left side of my face. I could feel her deep breathing. Or was it mine? Our hearts were pounding faster than usual like first-timer teenagers doing something that they are not supposed to. Our lips were like low-powered magnets, pulling both of us closer in slow motion. Her lips brushed against mine. I am still confused, excited, and have a racing heartbeat. I could feel her slowly move her lips alongside mine to get a response. I couldn't help it anymore. My lips slowly opened to take in her red pouting lips.

She understood my signal. There was no confusion anymore. We wanted this to happen. She slowly kissed my upper lips, like a little nibble. I responded by nibbling her lower lips. She got more excited now. Her lips were mesmerizing. I got very excited. We kept doing this for a few minutes. And with each kiss, our passion deepened. With each kiss, our confusions left us and we were confident. We were confident that we needed us the most. I slowly opened my mouth to give her my tongue. By then, she too was getting very excited. She parted her lips to allow my tongue to invade her mouth.

I loved her taste, a sweet aroma mixed with caffeine. Our tongues played around with each other. I wanted more. I slowly let my left hands slide under the sheer transparent garment at her back. Oh my God! What a heavenly feeling to touch her soft back. And she didn't mind at all. Probably, because she has been sex starved for about a year since their separation. My right hand was now on her hip, under her red top. Our lips were doing a sexy salsa of their own. Crazily. Passionately. In uncontrollable desire. We wanted to take it to the next level.

Right then, my phone rang. We stopped to look at the phone on the table. It was my wife. Jas saw the call and looked at me. Her gaze told me she didn't want anything to disturb what we were doing. I took the phone in my hand, a hundred lies running through my head.

Jas took the phone from my hand and canceled the call with a preset SMS.

"I am in a meeting. Will call back later."

I was stunned. She wanted me to be hers', and only hers' at this moment. As we looked into each other, my phone chimed again.

It was a WhatsApp message, from my wife, "Dont frgt to get things from Jas's."

Jas smiled at me, rather naughtily and showed me the message. And she started typing back. I got a bit scared as I didn't know what she would reply to.

Jas typed back, "After the zoom meeting will go."

My wife replied with her usual, "Ok!"

Jas looked at me, still wrapped inside my arms, and said, "We have got ourselves an hour at least."

I kissed her lips, holding her tighter with my arms.

As we came out of the kiss, Jas said, "I want you to take away my pain. I want to be happy today. Make love to me like you love no one else."

I kissed her again on her lower lips and slid my hands inside her top from the back. This time she bit my lips a bit harder. I knew she was getting excited. And I held her closer.

I slowly moved to her neck and started kissing her right side. Her scent was intoxicating me more. She suddenly stopped me. And got up to walk away. I was stuck for a minute.

Jas looked at me with a question, "Not coming?"

I got up like a little puppy and walked behind her to her bedroom. Our adventures were not over for the night. She was in control. I was just following her lead. As she reached the side of the bed, she turned around and looked at me approaching.

I got one more chance to look at this heavenly body. She looked like a sexy siren from one of the expensive pubs in the city. With her short shorts, sexy shaped legs, pear-shaped boobs and a top that covers just the bare minimum it needs to, any man would have ravaged her. I reached her and kissed her passionately, making her get onto the bed in the process.

I kissed her lips and her neck, which she enjoyed each touch. She let out a slight moan to let me know I was doing it right. I was on top of her. I focussed a bit lower and kissed the top of her pear-shaped mountains and she let out a "Mmhmm..."

I slowly slid her straps down her shoulders to give me easy access. My right-hand fingers played with the exposed part of her right breasts. She was breathing faster now, so did I. My right hands cupped her sweet lump atop the fabric. I could feel her nipples hardening, ready to pop out of her top.

My finger peeled away the top part of her top to reveal those perky white boobs, with big nipples. I was like a little kid in Disneyland. Lots of rides to explore. She looked at me with a burning desire. A desire to be eaten. Her eyes spoke this time, "Eat my breasts and bite my nipples." I understood and dived into her mountain of sweetness. My hands cupping them and my tongue drawing circles around her nipples. Her moans were slowly getting louder and deeper.

My lips sucked on her right nipples and slightly pulled them up. She let out an "Aaah... hmmm..." I looked at her to ensure she was not in pain. Her expressions told me, "Don't stop!" I continued with my exploits like a toddler with a new toy. My tongue licked under her boobs, where the bra had left its mark after a day-long job of supporting these sweet things. She got a jolt of excitement and gave a loud, "Oooohh..." I looked up to see her smile at me.

She said, "That's something new for me."

I felt happy.

Saying that she pushed the left side of her top revealing her left boobs to me. She wanted me to take care of that too. I understood and complied immediately. My tongue and lips went in to take care of her left boobs, while my right hands took care of the right one, caressing the nipples playfully and squeezing them gently. I could feel myself getting harder. I bet she could also feel the same.

I decided to let the foreplay pause for a moment. I felt stuffed wearing my shirt and pants. I wanted to get them off. As I started pulling the shirt fabric from the clutches of my waistline, she signaled me to roll over. She wanted to get on top of me. I rolled over to my side and lay on my back.

She climbed on top of me, her boobs still exposed from her dress. As I lay down, she started to unbutton my shirt. Her boobs were big enough for my hands and were firm. Her nipples were hard and erect. Even my penis was getting hard now. And she could feel it. She was sitting right on top of it. She spread my shirt to the side and started kissing my chest, nibbling on my nipples from time to time. I decided it was time to relieve her off her top. I wanted to see her completely naked.

As she went down from my chest to my tummy, I let her free of her top. Her body was perfect, soft, bubbly, and curvy. I loved her navel. It was the right size with the right shape. She could feel my hardness ready to penetrate her through the remaining clothes.

She slowly unbuckled my belts and unbuttoned the jeans. I helped her by lifting myself, to pull my jeans and briefs down. I was completely naked. She was still wearing that extremely short shorts.

She saw for the first time, my semi-erect penis. She was excited now. She took my dick in her soft hands and started caressing my dick. Slowly, she started stroking the length of my penis. I was enjoying it like never before. This was the forbidden fruit I was waiting for. She looked at my dick and understood what I wanted next.

Her tongue wetted her lips in preparation. And I got a jolt of excitement seeing her lick her lips. Slowly she lowered her head and her lips engulfed my erection, the head first. As she pulled out, my erection got another jolt. The electric current of our first blowjob. She slowly went down again, trying to gulp in more with every try. She kept going up and down on me slowly. I arched my back with excitement and it led to her taking in more in her mouth. She gagged for a bit.

She raised her head and told me, "I have never done this with him."

I replied, "You are a natural then."

She smiles at me rather cunningly and goes down on me. This time, she took in more with ease. I was completely inside her. Her sweet lips engulfing my hard erection. I was loving it. She started licking the head in between. Altering between sucking my member and licking with the tip of her tongue, she was making me more and more excited by the second. She went on for a few minutes. And then slowly stopped. Holding my penis in her left hand, she kept licking the top of my dick. I was almost nearing the point of no return.

Somehow, she seemed to have realized this. She stopped and got up from the bed. Went a bit further back from the bed. Slowly, she removed her shorts and dropped them on the floor. I realized she was not wearing a panty all this while.

She walked towards the bed like a hyena-like she was going for the kill. I was lying with my torso raised on my elbows. She came to bed. Moved on top of me like an animal and positioned herself on top of my erect cock. Her sweet pussy, directly over my erect member. I could sense her wetness on top of my penis. She slowly lowered herself onto my dick. She was extremely wet. Wetter than an Indian road on a rainy day. My dick just sliced into her with ease. And we let out a passionate moan together, "Hmmmmmpmmm..."

Her pussy has devoured my hardness and she paused for a minute, to experience that newfound element inside her. Slowly, she raised herself a few inches and I could see my erect dick coming out of a sexy cave, now glimmering with her pussy-juices. She again lowered herself fully taking in my dick. She got a gist of my size. Slowly, she started to increase the rhythm with every up and down cycle. As she increased her speed, her boobs started bouncing in tandem with her movements. It was a sight to behold. I was getting harder. I was getting more excited. I could sense her excitement building up too. I cupped her boobs with both my hands, playing with them.

She couldn't control it anymore. Her sweet moans started to fill the bedroom. I kept both my hands on her hips to give her movements more force. I wanted her to ride me like a horse. Fast and hard. I wanted her pussy to squeeze my dick and force my manly fluids inside her. In a couple of minutes, I could sense she was getting tired a bit. I hinted to roll over. And she rolled onto the other side, lying on her back.

I came on top of her and spread her legs to both sides. I could see her in a state of romantic helplessness. She just wanted me to take her like a wild animal. I positioned the tip of my dick on top of her dripping vagina. And slowly entered her again. Halfway in, I pulled myself out suddenly. I repeated this a few times, and she had a naughty smile on her face, filled with pleasure, excitement, and passion.

The fourth time, I pushed in completely. She let out a passionate scream... "Aaahhmm... " She looked at me surprised. And then smiled with that new experience. She pulled my head in and kissed my lower lips. I returned the kiss. As we went deeper into the kiss, I started moving in and out of her sweet pussy hole. She was loving every minute of this. With each stroke, her kisses became more and more passionate and deep. Our tongues greeted each other and I could sense her pussy walls crunching on my dick.

We broke off the kiss only to explore more points of exotic pleasure. I wanted to reach every inch of her. My tongue was playing with her nipples and each stroke was becoming faster and deeper. Her moans were getting louder. She turned her head to her right and bit on her index finger to suppress the moans. I got up on my knees. And raised both her legs by the ankle. I held it up and apart, giving me a great view of her pussy. She was ashamed, happy, and sexually energized at the same time.

I started digging into her, holding her legs apart. She was reaching her peak. Her face was dug into the pillow on one side. Her hands clenching the pillow for the strength to go on, to the highest peak she can. I was ramming her like a construction piling hammer. I was also getting there. Excitement building up on one side, and the body feeling tired a little. I let go of the legs and lied down on her. And dug into her with each stroke.

12