Her Hot Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was moaning more and more now, almost like she was crying. Her hands were on my hip and she was pulling me in. I could sense her nails digging into me. The pain and pleasure were a refreshing experience. I was reaching my climax. She was too. I kissed her neck and bit her shoulders. She screamed in pain.

"Aaaaahrrmm... mmmhmm," her sound filled the rather empty house.

I too moaned in unison, "Aah.. hmm.. mmmhhaarg..."

I had sowed my seeds deep into her. My eyes were closed. I didn't want to stop. I kept ramming her deeper and deeper for some more strokes. She had climaxed. But with each stroke, she was letting out a small moan, "hmmmphmmm..."

She sounded satisfied, happy.

I lay on her for a minute. Not moving, my dick still inside her. I could feel it get softer inside her. We were both breathing heavily. I slowly rolled away from her. And lay beside her on my back. She rolled over to my side and kept her head on my chest. Her one hand on top of me. She kept one leg on top of me. I wrapped her in my left arm. She kissed my chest. She looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you." I smiled, happy and satisfied.

My phone rang. Jas got up and took it from my jeans pocket. It was my wife.

Jas put it on the speaker.

"Hello... Are you guys still doing it?" my wife asked.

"Er... What?" I replied.

Me and Jas, both looked at each other a bit confused and surprised. Then we realized that she was asking about something else entirely.

"Moving the stuff," my wife said.

"Oh, Yea... I just finished," I said.

"Okay. Cool. Tell Hi to Jas. Come soon," she said.

"Okay. I will," I replied and Jas disconnected the call.

Jas looked at me naughtily and asked, "Are we guys still going to do it?"

I smiled naughtily. She came on top of me and kissed me again.

She looked at me and said inquisitively, "Maybe another day?"

I replied with a smile. We cleaned ourselves and got dressed. As I was dressing up, I saw a big patch of wetness on the bed sheet. She saw me looking at it and said, "I am not going to sleep here, thinking about you, your smell, your hands."

I pulled her in, my hands behind her back. I kissed her on her upper lips. And held her tightly.

We separated. And got to work on what I had really come there for. Once all the boxes were moved to the car. I got into the car. She was standing near the parking lot entrance.

I didn't want to leave. She saw me hesitate to leave. She too wanted to be with me. A few seconds later, she ran towards my car. Got in the passenger seat and took my face in her hands. She kissed me deeply once more. Then got out of the car without a word and walked back to the building. Didn't look back at all. I slowly drove away back to my house, thinking about the evening and what had happened. Was it going to be just this once? Is there a 'Once more'. Only time will tell.

12