All Comments on 'Her Hunger Ch. 01'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AlabasterThighsAlabasterThighsover 13 years ago
Can't wait to see the rest up here...

Great story, as always! You never disappoint :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know it's fiction

...but this was too over the top to be erotic even if it is humanly possible. I liked where the opening was going better.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
good story

glad I started that forum thread or I might never had read this. you probably would have gotten huge ratings if it were a well hung stud fucking his way through the cheerleading squad. I think a morbid readers here are men and just can't identify with a chick's insatiable desire to cum. Also, men expect their orgasm to be the grande finale of the sexual experience, and her admonishing them and begging them to keep fucking her probably made your readers feel inadequate.

thanks for sharing your red-headed step child with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good job...

Did you do this intentionally???? Your story was great and I loved that she got her ass kicked but it left me like your female lead - unsatisfied and wanting more! Maybe this was your intention - and if so, well done my friend!

As someone who has to get her orgasm - you left me horny and frustrated! Damn you!

I hope you make it up to me in the next story.

-M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES