All Comments on 'Her Hunger Ch. 02'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good to the last word!

I enjoyed the three chapters I've read thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Miscategorized

This belongs in non-consent, rather than group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anyone could write this shit. Too bad someone did.

This has all the plot of a comic strip. So she gets pounded and then gang banged and pounded some more all the while claiming she wants to be fucked harder And of course the black boys have ENORMOUS cocks. They always do in Fantasy Fuckland. Bleed much, sweetheart? How's your marriage going?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well...yeah...but...

The sex was good...but perhaps the girl needs to seek a medical evaluation for her condition. I keep wanting her to get her big orgasm and because she can't, I'm left unsatisfied too.

I do very much appreciate that the anal assault was actually painful as it should be and you didn't try to claim she enjoyed it (at least not right away)...very well written.

The one slightly annoying thing are the guys and their experience. It is not important that every guy has to have "the best experience of his life" fucking the insatiable girl. Just do your best and move on stud. If Glen, president of the frat of horny sex fiends and guy who can't ever fuck just one girl at a time, hasn't had a better experience before Liz, then he must have been doing something wrong up until then. Fucking is good, it's great, good times for all - why is it necessary that it be the best EVER?

Also, the extra girl was only a distraction. She didn't ad much to the party and she never really got hers...we were told she did but we didn't hear about it, which made her quite unnecessary really.

I suppose with the anal scene and after Liz passing out - the story does belong in NonCon but it did not start that way. I still think it fits in group sex and it definitely was - quite a big group.

A good read but like Liz, I need more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES